No

Other (explain below)

Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr

Yellville, AR

#30842 Jun 26, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Further proof that Barney is an idiot.
Barney ialso a professional Fry cook and lives in Salem Ar. where he loves to visit the sale barn early on Friday morning to sneak in and get some real goat loving,

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30843 Jun 26, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless of course the incumbent is nothing but a Democrat in Republican clothing. It's clear that the Democrats know that Cochran's 40+ year run is not in jeopardy in the general election. Since he is an establishment politician that won't rock the boat, it makes perfect sense that he could appeal to Democrats and get them to turn out in droves. McDaniel on the other hand, WOULD rock the boat and do his part to get America back to the Constitution which is the anti-progressive, anti-establishment document. Neither the Democrats nor the establishment Republicans wanted that. No kink here
So you think the man who has been Senator since 1978, from a ultra red southern state is a RINO? Seriously!

Hinds County Miss. is Mr. Cochran's base.

His base in Hinds Co. seen he was in trouble and turned out to vote in the run off.

In fact Cochran received over 7,000 more votes in the run off from Hinds Co. than he did in the primary.

While his opponent only had a increase of a little over 1,000 more votes.

That a lone could have won the run off for him, seeing how he only won by a 2% marj.

Mitch McConnell help raise over $800,000. in one night, he raked in over a million in PAC money for the primary and run off.

Three Miss. companies are the top recipients of Cochran's ear marks, they also rank in the top five donors to Mr. Cochran's war chest.

5 buildings between Ole Miss. and Miss St. named after him.

The facts say Mr.Cochran is old school Republican oligarch to the bone.

Kansas City Ks.

#30844 Jun 26, 2014
Gay Moreno wrote:
Arkansas likes and supports Obama
History would say other wise.

Since Arkansas has not been carried by a Wining Presidential candidate since Bill Clinton.

Kansas City Ks.

#30845 Jun 26, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless of course the incumbent is nothing but a Democrat in Republican clothing. It's clear that the Democrats know that Cochran's 40+ year run is not in jeopardy in the general election. Since he is an establishment politician that won't rock the boat, it makes perfect sense that he could appeal to Democrats and get them to turn out in droves. McDaniel on the other hand, WOULD rock the boat and do his part to get America back to the Constitution which is the anti-progressive, anti-establishment document. Neither the Democrats nor the establishment Republicans wanted that. No kink here.
What is an "establishment Republican" ?

Is that a Republican who does not care for the Tea Party?

According to a Gallup poll the majority of what little record low support the T.P. has is,
from Republicans.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/166217/tea-party-f...

Kansas City Ks.

#30846 Jun 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
History would say other wise.
Since Arkansas has not been carried by a Wining Presidential candidate since Bill Clinton.
Oh my, I made a mistake, I should have said, since G.W. Bush second term.
voter

United States

#30847 Jun 26, 2014
What's going on with Tom Hughes and Tammy King? Heard they got sued. Can't be a good thing for the county.
Tropic Reviewer

Jonesboro, AR

#30848 Jun 26, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, I made a mistake, I should have said, since G.W. Bush second term.
Don't worry about it, they stopped correcting your mistakes when the anti-bullying laws were passed.

Jonesboro, AR

#30849 Jun 26, 2014
Gay Moreno wrote:
Arkansas likes and supports Obama.
The only reason President Osama advocated gay marriage was to gain their votes. He apparently isn't a God fearing person. It doesn't matter if people follow it or not. Some things are true whether one believes it or not. Several counties aren't going down without a fight. Many are refusing to issue licenses for homosexuals.
vote

Maumelle, AR

#30850 Jun 27, 2014
Go vote

Kansas City Ks.

#30851 Jun 28, 2014
Hey Speller feller, tell me more about Putin and the sanctions that don't work. LMAO

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/06/27/ukrain...
Sailboat1107

Lake Villa, IL

#30852 Jun 28, 2014
I know that this isn't reality, like voting ,but you mentioned Putin,
What do you think they are up to?
This link shows sailboat and angels
http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/sochi-2014-cl...

Century 5 Quatrain 96
The rose upon the middle of the great world,
For new deeds public shedding of blood:
To speak the truth, one will have a closed mouth,
Then at the time of need the awaited one will come late.

Sur le milieu du grand monde la rose,
Pour nouueaux faits sang public espandu:
A dire vray on aura bouche close,
Lors au besoin viendra tard l'attendu.
Bernie

Jonesboro, AR

#30853 Jun 28, 2014
Sailboat1107 wrote:
I know that this isn't reality, like voting ,but you mentioned Putin,
What do you think they are up to?
This link shows sailboat and angels
http://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/sochi-2014-cl...
Century 5 Quatrain 96
The rose upon the middle of the great world,
For new deeds public shedding of blood:
To speak the truth, one will have a closed mouth,
Then at the time of need the awaited one will come late.
Sur le milieu du grand monde la rose,
Pour nouueaux faits sang public espandu:
A dire vray on aura bouche close,
Lors au besoin viendra tard l'attendu.
That last paragraph was a waste of time, the kid that reads to Barney doesn't speak Dutch

Kansas City Ks.

#30854 Jun 28, 2014
Bernie wrote:
<quoted text>
That last paragraph was a waste of time, the kid that reads to Barney doesn't speak Dutch
THE TRUTH BE TOLD, he does not speak much German, however being Nostradamus was Greek I really can't see it makes much difference.

"DUTCH" - ROF-LMAO

Kansas City Ks.

#30855 Jun 28, 2014
Just so I don't confuse you to badly with my last post there Bernie that paragraph was not Greek either, it was French.

Kansas City Ks.

#30856 Jun 28, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
THE TRUTH BE TOLD, he does not speak much German, however being Nostradamus was Greek I really can't see it makes much difference.
"DUTCH" - ROF-LMAO
I'm sorry,I was trying to think like you for a moment, and thought to myself, that sounded Greek to me.

I digress.

Sorry, I will quit channeling you and give it to you straight, Nostradamus was really French.
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#30857 Jun 29, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry,I was trying to think like you for a moment, and thought to myself, that sounded Greek to me.
I digress.
Sorry, I will quit channeling you and give it to you straight, Nostradamus was really French.
Further proof Barney is an idiot.

What a load of crap this is, Barney.
You made a mistake, and you were wrong.
Instead of simply correcting it...You make this idiotic post?
The next time you feel 'personally attacked'( because we all know you often resort to playing that card when you are spiraling out control), then please remember not only this post you made, but the hundreds of stupid ones like it that do nothing but draw negative attention to yourself. Then, maybe you might realize your topix woes are self inflicted, and it isn't every one else that has a problem.
Barney is a fry cook

Yellville, AR

#30858 Jun 29, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"DUTCH" - ROF-LMAO
Michel de Nostredame (depending on the source, 14 or 21 December 1503[1]– 2 July 1566), usually Latinised as Nostradamus, was a French apothecary and reputed seer who published collections of prophecies that have since become famous worldwide. He is best known for his book Les Propheties, the first edition of which appeared in 1555. Since the publication of this book,
Barney stick to being a fry cook there in Salem Arkansas, proof again that you are a M O R O N

Kansas City Ks.

#30859 Jun 29, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
The next time you feel 'personally attacked'( because we all know you often resort to playing that card when you are spiraling out control), then please remember not only this post you made, but the hundreds of stupid ones like it that do nothing but draw negative attention to yourself. Then, maybe you might realize your topix woes are self inflicted, and it isn't every one else that has a problem.
Whats up with all "proof", you thinking no one is putting much stock in your opinions and you are trying really, really, hard to prove yourself?

Good you should.

LMAO- you would not have known Nostradamus was his Latinised title if I had not told you he was French.

Nice try though.

Would you like to talk about those worthless sanctions that had Putin, what is you said, "shaking in his boots" you should, apparently you were correct, trouble is you didn't know it at the time..........

Kansas City Ks.

#30860 Jun 29, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more thing.

Why would I "feel personally attacked" because some uninformed individual thought a verse written in French was "Dutch"?

What was really funny the majority of the Dutch People speak German.
Linguist

Jonesboro, AR

#30862 Jun 29, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one more thing.
Why would I "feel personally attacked" because some uninformed individual thought a verse written in French was "Dutch"?
What was really funny the majority of the Dutch People speak German.
What is really funny is that the whole statement was satirical and the poster lived in the Netherlands for years and that the people of that country have their own language. You were not being personally attacked, everyone attacks you. You're kind of an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
needed 3 hr not 7
Places for rent affordable and pet friendly 19 hr LorieB 1
Best Tax Preparer Sat CalGal57 9
Bo Shipp Sat Melissa 27
Harps Fri guest 5
Shipleys Donuts Fri Info 2
Proud Fri guest 17

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance