Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30762 Jun 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware the month of May in 2014 is history.
Now let me break this down for you.
The target date for signing the agreement is July, 2014, please explain how the month of May, 2014 being history has a damn thing to do with it? other than being one month closer to the sighing date. You do know July is the month after June, don't you?
The other point of who said what, I am sure you understood what I meant the first time, and doing your best to qualify your ignorant ass remark about "those on the Ground".
Obviously you are still struggling with the fact that opinions are not always fact.
Show me a media article where the opinion of ( any reporter ) that says this deal is going to be signed on time.
Good news will not sell as well as gloom and doom.
BTW- media outlets also have been known, some well known (FOX), for their lack of reporting the truth.
Another thing, let the powers that be, agree to lighten up on the sanctions that is squeezing the Hell out of Iran and see how fast they sign the agreement.
Good ole Barney still stupid as hell!!! YOU are the one who repeatedly argued this deal would be done in MAY not me...In fact I said May was not even the deadline and you argued the deal would be reached in May and signed by the deadline. Give me one factual example (not your ignorant opinion) where Fox News lied. It is clear you are once again trying to do the old Barney switcheroo and argue the winning side of an argument you lost long ago. What you've written above is not even consistent with one side or the other. So are you calling for an end to sanctions on Iran after you spent almost a month (unsuccessfully) arguing how effective sanctions were with Putin? I guess you think we should just trust them because they have only been a sworn enemy of the US for the past 35 years.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30764 Jun 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Good ole Barney still stupid as hell!!! YOU are the one who repeatedly argued this deal would be done in MAY not me...In fact I said May was not even the deadline and you argued the deal would be reached in May and signed by the deadline. Give me one factual example (not your ignorant opinion) where Fox News lied. It is clear you are once again trying to do the old Barney switcheroo and argue the winning side of an argument you lost long ago. What you've written above is not even consistent with one side or the other. So are you calling for an end to sanctions on Iran after you spent almost a month (unsuccessfully) arguing how effective sanctions were with Putin? I guess you think we should just trust them because they have only been a sworn enemy of the US for the past 35 years.

Tell you what, lets wait till the signing date and at that time you can crow or eat crow, its just that simple.
In the mean time your opinion or mine or some reporter's or even the Ayatolla 's don't mean a thing.

Proof Fox lies, OMG what damn planet do you live on?

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/18/inside_the_fo...

BTW- Heard Putin say any thing other than he was " withdrawing" as of late?

The question was a rhetorical one.

Kansas City Ks.

#30765 Jun 14, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Paranoia at its very best...along with stupidity, insanity, and idiocy.
Barney the block head, diverting and dodging...lying and spinning...sinking in his own quicksand! That's the great thing about your posts. You just hang yourself with your own words!!
Finding out your not a master of disguise really pisses you off doesn't it?

That was a rhetorical question also.
Fun Coupling

United States

#30766 Jun 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How was that a rhetorical question?

Kansas City Ks.

#30767 Jun 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Woops..........you're not a master'

Kansas City Ks.

#30768 Jun 14, 2014
Fun Coupling wrote:
<quoted text>
How was that a rhetorical question?
In the same way as the question below:

How are you so stupid?

United States

#30769 Jun 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>Woops..........you're not a master'
Yes I am
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#30770 Jun 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, is there no end to your ignorance.
Any person who read the tittle of the story new that was a satire piece, and if you were still stupid enough to still be wondering if it was satire or not, after reading the story, the closing of your post I C&P tells you plainly it is "SATIRE" - Unquote
This protest you insist on perpetuating would only be correct if you would have said:
I wonder how many people will take the article as fact, before reading it ?
No, I meant there are uninformed Americans and I wondered if those uninformed Americans would take the article as serious. Did you ever think there may be those looking for anything bad on Republicans? Those same people would be the ones that read and believed only what they want. Now that you have said it, I do wonder how many would actually take it as fact without reading it. But you are splitting hairs and you know it.

Kansas City Ks.

#30773 Jun 15, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever floats your boat, Barn-o!
I'm actually encouraged that you are the lone voice of liberal lies and lunacy...(and your lone voice includes Redd, cooter brown, and the rest of the gang that lives inside your head)!
I know you will be tempted to bring them on the scene to give you a pat on the back and a big ole "that a boy, Barney" but really, the cartoon pictures that you bestow upon yourself should be enough encouragement for your ego.
And I know it helps your pride to tell yourself (and your imaginary friends) that anyone disagreeing with you must be the same person...and that's ok.
I mean, with the way your own political party has pulled the rug out from under every single one of your yelling points causing you to fall flat on your face...it's no wonder little cartoon pictures give you such a thrill!
Well...you also have that blame George w. Bush thing you use all the time, but it's just so sad and pathetic, even liberal media is embarrassed to use it anymore!
It's ok, barn-o! From the first day you vocalized your support for Hilary...well, let's just say her village is full of idiots, so nothing you bark is taken seriously!
And it certainly explains all that laughing you take such pride in!!
LMFAO- "Tempted to bring them back"

Lets just hope all those folks don't start transposing letters in the same word.

Have you seen any of those you listed doing that?

No blame for Bush II, REALLY?

With Mosul, Iraq’s second-largest city, firmly under the control of a jihadi group so extreme that it was denounced by Al Qaeda; with government forces battling for Tikrit, the birthplace of Saddam Hussein; and with the religious leader of Iraq’s Shiites issuing a call to arms at Friday’s prayers, we have reached the moment that skeptics of the 2003 United States invasion warned about all along: the implosion of the country, and, possibly, the entire region.“The state of Iraq is in imminent collapse,” Faisal Istrabadi, formerly a senior Iraqi diplomat, said on Thursday.

In the coming days and weeks, the October, 2011, decision, which had the overwhelming support of the American public, will be relitigated. That’s a legitimate debate to have. But it shouldn’t be allowed to distract from the broader truth, which is that Iraqis and the rest of us are still living with the consequences of the initial determinations made by President Bush, Vice-President Dick Cheney, and their colleagues.

The Iraq invasion and occupation was ill-conceived, ill-executed, and ill-fated. It had terrible consequences not just for Iraq but for many other countries. It illustrated the limits of American military power—the opposite of what it was intended to do—and it helped accomplish what Osama bin Laden could never have achieved on his own: drawing the United States and its allies into an open-ended global battle with militant Islam. When you hear Feith and other architects of the Iraq invasion criticizing Obama for cutting and running, it is well to remember that.

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/johncas...

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#30774 Jun 16, 2014
Subject: Goat's Head

I was driving through northern Illinois last night listening to a call-in program on WGN in Chicago . People were calling in all upset about the goat's' head sent to Cubs owner Tom Rickett's at Wrigley Field.

Some guy called in from Indiana and said, "Why are you all so upset ‘cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley Field? Aren't you the guys that sent a horse's ass to the White House"?
Harly

Anonymous Proxy

#30782 Jun 16, 2014
squeezers wrote:
Subject: Goat's Head
I was driving through northern Illinois last night listening to a call-in program on WGN in Chicago . People were calling in all upset about the goat's' head sent to Cubs owner Tom Rickett's at Wrigley Field.
Some guy called in from Indiana and said, "Why are you all so upset ‘cause someone sent a goat's head to Wrigley Field? Aren't you the guys that sent a horse's ass to the White House"?
Look what the Cat let out of its Sand Box (Cherokee Village own Idiot)How be you're Negro wife and them 3 bi racial kids??????
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30794 Jun 18, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO- "Tempted to bring them back"
Lets just hope all those folks don't start transposing letters in the same word.
Have you seen any of those you listed doing that?
No blame for Bush II, REALLY?
With Mosul, Iraq’s second-largest city, firmly under the control of a jihadi group so extreme that it was denounced by Al Qaeda; with government forces battling for Tikrit, the birthplace of Saddam Hussein; and with the religious leader of Iraq’s Shiites issuing a call to arms at Friday’s prayers, we have reached the moment that skeptics of the 2003 United States invasion warned about all along: the implosion of the country, and, possibly, the entire region.“The state of Iraq is in imminent collapse,” Faisal Istrabadi, formerly a senior Iraqi diplomat, said on Thursday.
In the coming days and weeks, the October, 2011, decision, which had the overwhelming support of the American public, will be relitigated. That’s a legitimate debate to have. But it shouldn’t be allowed to distract from the broader truth, which is that Iraqis and the rest of us are still living with the consequences of the initial determinations made by President Bush, Vice-President Dick Cheney, and their colleagues.
The Iraq invasion and occupation was ill-conceived, ill-executed, and ill-fated. It had terrible consequences not just for Iraq but for many other countries. It illustrated the limits of American military power—the opposite of what it was intended to do—and it helped accomplish what Osama bin Laden could never have achieved on his own: drawing the United States and its allies into an open-ended global battle with militant Islam. When you hear Feith and other architects of the Iraq invasion criticizing Obama for cutting and running, it is well to remember that.
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/johncas...
Look at old Barney referencing an opinion blog, while chastising others when quoting legitimate news! You are laughable, predictable, and sad.
The only thing this proves is what has been stated here too many times to count. You are a parrot of liberal loons and their opinion! You haven't offered a legitimate news source in years that either supported nor validated a single thought you've given.
And any thought you've given hasn't even been created in your head, but in the opinions of liberal lunatics!
You probably feel sorry for the poor old HillBilly Clinton's and their empty pocketbook...
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30795 Jun 18, 2014
http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/why-ne...

Here's what NBC's Chuck Todd says about the failures of Obama.
Liberal media, turning on your hero?
Yes, Barney, better stick with blogs for your news and opinions!

Kansas City Ks.

#30796 Jun 18, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
http://www.msnbc.com/morning-j oe/watch/why-new-poll-a-disast er-for-obama-283647043594
Here's what NBC's Chuck Todd says about the failures of Obama.
Liberal media, turning on your hero?
Yes, Barney, better stick with blogs for your news and opinions!

"Liberal media" LMFAO, the Morning Joe Show is hosted by a former Republican Congressman and Chuck Todd is as about liberal, as I am a conservative.

Being they both appear on NBC the thought that that they could be any thing but a liberal has never entered your mine, has it?

Now you like Glenn Beck so well, feast your eyes on this..........

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/glenn-b...

Kansas City Ks.

#30797 Jun 18, 2014
By KENDALL BREITMAN | 6/18/14 6:57 AM EDT
Glenn Beck is admitting he was wrong and liberals were right for opposing the invasion of Iraq.

“[Liberals] said we couldn’t force freedom on people,” Beck said at the start of his Tuesday radio show.“Let me lead with my mistakes. You were right. Liberals, you were right, we shouldn’t have.”

United States

#30798 Jun 18, 2014
Denise is fat
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#30799 Jun 18, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Liberal media" LMFAO, the Morning Joe Show is hosted by a former Republican Congressman and Chuck Todd is as about liberal, as I am a conservative.
Being they both appear on NBC the thought that that they could be any thing but a liberal has never entered your mine, has it?
Now you like Glenn Beck so well, feast your eyes on this..........
Just because you say something, does not make it true...except in the Twilight Zone where you live. Media as well as Democratic politicians are separating themselves from the Obama time bomb policies that are blowing up two at a time!
The news headlines on Yahoo alone are not kind to the President...from health care to foreign policy to 'lost' emails.(Where are those ITT guys when you need them??)
I have never referenced Glenn Beck, nor have I ever once spoken a word about him...pro or con.
You, of all people, can not speak to whom I like or dislike.
You have the discernment and clarity of mind of a child on the playground arguing, "my dad can beat up your dad."
Your ability to comprehend anything being said is so clouded and jaded by what you THINK anyone is saying as opposed to what has actually been said, that you are not, for one tiny second, taken seriously the instant your name appears.
You dismiss news, as is the case in your above post, and profess it to be false information...just because you want to...but only in your insane world is it so.
You mock and discredit legitimate news as 'opinion', only to turn around and post an opinion from a BLOG, insisting that you have posted news and this opinion trumps factual news!
And in your sick, twisted, insane mind...it does!
The HillBilly Clinton's should name you campaign manager! The three of you are from the same Crazy world of make believe!

Kansas City Ks.

#30800 Jun 19, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you say something, does not make it true...except in the Twilight Zone where you live. Media as well as Democratic politicians are separating themselves from the Obama time bomb policies that are blowing up two at a time!
The news headlines on Yahoo alone are not kind to the President...from health care to foreign policy to 'lost' emails.(Where are those ITT guys when you need them??)
I have never referenced Glenn Beck, nor have I ever once spoken a word about him...pro or con.
You, of all people, can not speak to whom I like or dislike.
You have the discernment and clarity of mind of a child on the playground arguing, "my dad can beat up your dad."
Your ability to comprehend anything being said is so clouded and jaded by what you THINK anyone is saying as opposed to what has actually been said, that you are not, for one tiny second, taken seriously the instant your name appears.
You dismiss news, as is the case in your above post, and profess it to be false information...just because you want to...but only in your insane world is it so.
You mock and discredit legitimate news as 'opinion', only to turn around and post an opinion from a BLOG, insisting that you have posted news and this opinion trumps factual news!
And in your sick, twisted, insane mind...it does!
The HillBilly Clinton's should name you campaign manager! The three of you are from the same Crazy world of make believe!

Great day in the morning!

Now that you have reached the realization that fact and opinion are two entities, now you can work on discernment of the two.
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#30801 Jun 19, 2014
FACT: Barney is an idiot.

OPINION: Barney is the biggest idiot in the whole wide world.

Discernment.

Kansas City Ks.

#30802 Jun 19, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>

"one factual example"

This is a second example, but who's counting?

2004 or 2009, FOX NEWS says who cares, blame Obama.

WOOPS - Obama was not president in 2004!!!!

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statemen...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is laura stone knocked up by nathan nelson or s... 30 min Country girl 8
T & J Contracting (May '14) 6 hr Guest 19
Mikey 6 hr Guest 17
Nicest female ass in Poky (Jun '09) 8 hr That guy 24
What are they doing across from Fanily Dollar 13 hr info 4
Sonic Mon Choked 14
Gas Prices Mon Old timer 44

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance