Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,110 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30644 May 14, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
I have noticed that Barney has abandoned speaking about the political "accomplishments" of Obama, instead choosing to engage in personal attacks and call people out on transposing letters. I miss the days of soundly dismantling his clearly fudged and bias liberal statistics with the truth. I would imagine that being a liberal trying to defend the worst president in our nations history must be depressing.

Have you also noticed with Barneys refusing to acknowledged numerous right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces and bringing to light odd transposing of letters by different posters, how that has all stopped?

Looks like it is time for the new season of, REALTY CHECK, representing Truth, Justice, and the American way.

In his very own delusional little world.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30645 May 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you also noticed with Barneys refusing to acknowledged numerous right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces and bringing to light odd transposing of letters by different posters, how that has all stopped?
Looks like it is time for the new season of, REALTY CHECK, representing Truth, Justice, and the American way.
In his very own delusional little world.
No. No one would have noticed that, because it is a lie!
The last post I made to you was from a source that you shared a tiny snipet out of, and when I watched it,the part you pulled out was 1 minute and 14 seconds out of almost 17 minutes, and it was from ...'Morning Joe' from MSNBC.
He and others spent the next 15 minutes or so raking Harry Ried over the coals, making a little fun at the Clintons, and finally, talking about that email sent from inside the WH,'reminding' that interviews were to blame a video on Benghazi, not the WH.
I thanked you for the source, but you never said a word, so I reposted it...thinking you must have missed it, since you had just been touting your minute long discovery from the VERY SAME show I referenced...still nothing!
Now this lie from you? Ridiculous! You are the only delusional one here...or in your own dimension...known as The Twilight Zone!!
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#30646 May 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you also noticed with Barneys refusing to acknowledged numerous right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces and bringing to light odd transposing of letters by different posters, how that has all stopped?
Looks like it is time for the new season of, REALTY CHECK, representing Truth, Justice, and the American way.
In his very own delusional little world.
Looking back, what I HAVE noticed is the exact opposite from this pious and self-righteous bunch of nonsense you posted! Looking back shows that you don't miss an opportunity to 'acknowledge' what you define as ,'right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces' by ranting and cussing in only the way you can, and you also never pass on an opportunity to divert attention away from your political bumbling by becoming the grammar police. Of course, diversion never works in your favor because ironically, your reprimands are typically so filled with spelling and grammatical errors, that it comes back to bite you.
(It's a good thing you don't care and all those mistakes don't bother you, like you have yelled at us many times before...cause you make a lot of them.)
The only reason you have 'stopped' is because you were once again left hanging out to dry by your lying political hero's, by your own liberal media affiliate, and by the very source that you cited, but obviously didn't watch before you referenced it!
What 'Barney is refusing to acknowledge' are the numerous lies and double-talk that the Democratic leaders spout off without blinking an eye and you believe and defend, only to be proven wrong.
And THAT is when Barney refuses to acknowledge anything.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#30647 May 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you also noticed with Barneys refusing to acknowledged numerous right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces and bringing to light odd transposing of letters by different posters, how that has all stopped?
Looks like it is time for the new season of, REALTY CHECK, representing Truth, Justice, and the American way.
In his very own delusional little world.
Translation : My liberal world is crumbling around my ears.
LOL

Chicago, IL

#30648 May 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you also noticed with Barneys refusing to acknowledged numerous right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces and bringing to light odd transposing of letters by different posters, how that has all stopped?
Looks like it is time for the new season of, REALTY CHECK, representing Truth, Justice, and the American way.
In his very own delusional little world.
REALTY check? From a REALTOR? HELLO?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30649 May 16, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation : My liberal world is crumbling around my ears.
Crumbling ?

The Republican party is on pace for the lowest election year approval year ever.

34% favorable rating and a 59% unfavorable rating.

That is according to Gallup, but they tend to lean a little, okay, a lot to the right.

The GOP has posted higher negatives than positives since the first year of G W Bush second term.

The best you can hope for is that Democrats stay home and not vote this mid term.

That RC is my reality!

LMFAO
Heck Yeah

Kelly, LA

#30650 May 16, 2014
Heck Yeah!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30651 May 18, 2014
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you I am an informed voter.
But where do you get your information?
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30652 May 18, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Looking back, what I HAVE noticed is the exact opposite from this pious and self-righteous bunch of nonsense you posted! Looking back shows that you don't miss an opportunity to 'acknowledge' what you define as ,'right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces' by ranting and cussing in only the way you can, and you also never pass on an opportunity to divert attention away from your political bumbling by becoming the grammar police. Of course, diversion never works in your favor because ironically, your reprimands are typically so filled with spelling and grammatical errors, that it comes back to bite you.
(It's a good thing you don't care and all those mistakes don't bother you, like you have yelled at us many times before...cause you make a lot of them.)
The only reason you have 'stopped' is because you were once again left hanging out to dry by your lying political hero's, by your own liberal media affiliate, and by the very source that you cited, but obviously didn't watch before you referenced it!
What 'Barney is refusing to acknowledge' are the numerous lies and double-talk that the Democratic leaders spout off without blinking an eye and you believe and defend, only to be proven wrong.
And THAT is when Barney refuses to acknowledge anything.
Pious and self-righteous?

That falls within your realm.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30653 May 18, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Pious and self-righteous?
That falls within your realm.
Makes me wonder what that one thinks pious means. I'm sure it had to be a typo because she was typing to fast.
hgj

Bowling Green, KY

#30654 May 18, 2014
.:::,:.:.:.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#30655 May 18, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me wonder what that one thinks pious means. I'm sure it had to be a typo because she was typing to fast.
compost fiber

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30656 May 18, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me wonder what that one thinks pious means. I'm sure it had to be a typo because she was typing to fast.
I meant it as,'pond scum'.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30657 May 18, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text> compost fiber
This works, as well.

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#30658 May 18, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes me wonder what that one thinks pious means. I'm sure it had to be a typo because she was typing to fast.
Canned ham.

Judged:

10

10

9

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Old Army

Harrison, AR

#30659 May 18, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
But where do you get your information?
Not from you nor Barney, that's for damn sure.
Yes sir

Oklahoma City, OK

#30660 May 20, 2014
Speller feller

United States

#30661 May 20, 2014
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>Canned ham.
Another possibility!
Larry Bob

United States

#30662 May 20, 2014
Kiss me, I voted.
The FACTS Only

Earle, AR

#30663 May 20, 2014
I voted for the political party that ... collapsed the US economy during 2001-08, engaged the USA in two international wars based on the invented WMD's, began a direct verbal war against retirees who wanted to keep Soc Sec intact and strong, gave the largest tax breaks in USA history to the wealthiest taxpayers, turned black ink into red ink overnight, witnessed a frenzied commodities pricing war, created a de facto Guest Worker Program, rebelled against Fed oversight of USA Corporate Financials, created a House of Cards economy, experienced a huge wave of unemployment, bankruptcies and loss of retirement investment funds.

Yes, I voted to elect this same political party ... just 6 years after they ravaged the country, then selected Ms Palin to guarantee a loss and in turn not have to accept responsibility for the 2001-08 disaster, because they immediately started blaming Obama for their missteps and misdeeds just as earlier they had blamed Clinton, and this political party has not once apologized for the economic collapse nor admitted any culpability whatsoever.

Who wouldn't want to vote for this group?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bear Crossing Signs Needed 16 min Beatle 4
starla fisher 18 min kit 1
Diane Rodgers Hullar 20 min kit 2
Work needed for Christmas 36 min Beatle 1
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 49 min Shame on you 144
christmas party 1 hr guest 2
kadem lee ray 8 hr Curious 5
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Pocahontas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Pocahontas

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:10 am PST

NBC Sports 8:10AM
Chandler Catanzaro kicks way to NFC special teams honors
Bleacher Report 9:43 AM
Offseason Should Start with Trading for Cutler
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:15 PM
Should fantasy owners bench Eli Manning in Week 16?
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports