Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30630 May 13, 2014
Old Army wrote:
I voted today. Couldn't find Barney's name anywhere. Guess he is running unopposed for __________fill in the blank)
You would have not seen my name on any Republican ballot Mr. Independent voter.
Speller feller

United States

#30631 May 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have not seen my name on any Republican ballot Mr. Independent voter.
Presumptious as always, since party affiliation was never mentioned.
Such big talk from you just a few days ago. Lots of that hyena laughing...

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30632 May 13, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Presumptious as always, since party affiliation was never mentioned.
Such big talk from you just a few days ago. Lots of that hyena laughing...
"Presumptious", I presume you meant presumptuous, and you are wrong about that as well.

If you were to look back at past comments of Old Army on this thread you will find O.A. has professed on numerous occasions to be an independent voter and he hates Democrats.

You see it is primary season, you ask for Republican or a Democrat ballot.

YEP, Still LMFAO
Fun Coupling

Jonesboro, AR

#30633 May 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Presumptious", I presume you meant presumptuous, and you are wrong about that as well.
If you were to look back at past comments of Old Army on this thread you will find O.A. has professed on numerous occasions to be an independent voter and he hates Democrats.
You see it is primary season, you ask for Republican or a Democrat ballot.
YEP, Still LMFAO
So many areas in the state where there are no Republican issues being voted on, just makes sense to vote on the Dem ballot. Isn't an opposed Republican candidate in my area. Congratulations on the over turn of the gay marriage ban.
Old Army

Joliet, IL

#30634 May 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Presumptious", I presume you meant presumptuous, and you are wrong about that as well.
If you were to look back at past comments of Old Army on this thread you will find O.A. has professed on numerous occasions to be an independent voter and he hates Democrats.
You see it is primary season, you ask for Republican or a Democrat ballot.
YEP, Still LMFAO
Dumbass, don't put words on my keyboard. I am an independent voter and I don't hate Democrats. In fact I have voted for more Democrats than Republicans in the last 45 years. Both the Democrat and Republican ballots were posted on the wall at my courthouse. Unlike you I am an informed voter.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30635 May 13, 2014
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass, don't put words on my keyboard. I am an independent voter and I don't hate Democrats. In fact I have voted for more Democrats than Republicans in the last 45 years. Both the Democrat and Republican ballots were posted on the wall at my courthouse. Unlike you I am an informed voter.
Out side of local elections, when was the last time you voted for a Democrat, better yet, how many times have you voted in 45 years?

Congrats on being familiar with your county ballot, now are you sure my name is not on any of the other 74 county ballots in Ark.

Some times you just have hold your nose and vote Dem. and join the Army because you flunked the Navy test.
Old Army

Joliet, IL

#30636 May 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Out side of local elections, when was the last time you voted for a Democrat, better yet, how many times have you voted in 45 years?
Congrats on being familiar with your county ballot, now are you sure my name is not on any of the other 74 county ballots in Ark.
Some times you just have hold your nose and vote Dem. and join the Army because you flunked the Navy test.


Clinton was the last Democrat national candidate the I voted for. Your other question and statements are asinine and confirm my original opinion of you: A dumbass.
gun owner

United States

#30637 May 13, 2014
I vote for Bill Clinton and Monica Lewinsky 2016
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30638 May 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Presumptious", I presume you meant presumptuous, and you are wrong about that as well.
If you were to look back at past comments of Old Army on this thread you will find O.A. has professed on numerous occasions to be an independent voter and he hates Democrats.
You see it is primary season, you ask for Republican or a Democrat ballot.
YEP, Still LMFAO
Thanks for the correction.
I also looked back over past comments, but didn't go too far before I was laughing, as well!
I was amused once again, that your liberal loons fail you miserably and yet you continue to follow like a lamb to slaughter.
The last few pages aren't kind to you, but if you find being politically incorrect and having those you defend cut your feet out from under you, then laugh on!!
I will be laughing, too. And as always, it will be at you and not with you.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30639 May 14, 2014
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton was the last Democrat national candidate the I voted for. Your other question and statements are asinine and confirm my original opinion of you: A dumbass.
Damn OA, it has taken you all this time to confirm your original opinion?

A little slow are you not, explains that Navy test thing.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30640 May 14, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the correction.
I also looked back over past comments, but didn't go too far before I was laughing, as well!
I was amused once again, that your liberal loons fail you miserably and yet you continue to follow like a lamb to slaughter.
The last few pages aren't kind to you, but if you find being politically incorrect and having those you defend cut your feet out from under you, then laugh on!!
I will be laughing, too. And as always, it will be at you and not with you.
My only regret is I do not receive your post on toilet tissue, at least that way they would be of some use.
Ronnie sucks

Mountain Home, AR

#30641 May 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have not seen my name on any Republican ballot Mr. Independent voter.
Barney we all know that you a liberal left wing democrat/communist.
The only place you could vote for Barney would be as a Goat or Sheep breeder since he brings "hands on experience" to that task!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30642 May 14, 2014
Ronnie sucks wrote:
<quoted text> Barney we all know that you a liberal left wing democrat/communist.
The only place you could vote for Barney would be as a Goat or Sheep breeder since he brings "hands on experience" to that task!
Speaking of "hands on experience" I see you are made mention of in a national blog.

" overflowing with racists and fools"

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/05/14/study-...
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#30643 May 14, 2014
I have noticed that Barney has abandoned speaking about the political "accomplishments" of Obama, instead choosing to engage in personal attacks and call people out on transposing letters. I miss the days of soundly dismantling his clearly fudged and bias liberal statistics with the truth. I would imagine that being a liberal trying to defend the worst president in our nations history must be depressing.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30644 May 14, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
I have noticed that Barney has abandoned speaking about the political "accomplishments" of Obama, instead choosing to engage in personal attacks and call people out on transposing letters. I miss the days of soundly dismantling his clearly fudged and bias liberal statistics with the truth. I would imagine that being a liberal trying to defend the worst president in our nations history must be depressing.

Have you also noticed with Barneys refusing to acknowledged numerous right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces and bringing to light odd transposing of letters by different posters, how that has all stopped?

Looks like it is time for the new season of, REALTY CHECK, representing Truth, Justice, and the American way.

In his very own delusional little world.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30645 May 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you also noticed with Barneys refusing to acknowledged numerous right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces and bringing to light odd transposing of letters by different posters, how that has all stopped?
Looks like it is time for the new season of, REALTY CHECK, representing Truth, Justice, and the American way.
In his very own delusional little world.
No. No one would have noticed that, because it is a lie!
The last post I made to you was from a source that you shared a tiny snipet out of, and when I watched it,the part you pulled out was 1 minute and 14 seconds out of almost 17 minutes, and it was from ...'Morning Joe' from MSNBC.
He and others spent the next 15 minutes or so raking Harry Ried over the coals, making a little fun at the Clintons, and finally, talking about that email sent from inside the WH,'reminding' that interviews were to blame a video on Benghazi, not the WH.
I thanked you for the source, but you never said a word, so I reposted it...thinking you must have missed it, since you had just been touting your minute long discovery from the VERY SAME show I referenced...still nothing!
Now this lie from you? Ridiculous! You are the only delusional one here...or in your own dimension...known as The Twilight Zone!!
speller feller

Ashburn, VA

#30646 May 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you also noticed with Barneys refusing to acknowledged numerous right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces and bringing to light odd transposing of letters by different posters, how that has all stopped?
Looks like it is time for the new season of, REALTY CHECK, representing Truth, Justice, and the American way.
In his very own delusional little world.
Looking back, what I HAVE noticed is the exact opposite from this pious and self-righteous bunch of nonsense you posted! Looking back shows that you don't miss an opportunity to 'acknowledge' what you define as ,'right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces' by ranting and cussing in only the way you can, and you also never pass on an opportunity to divert attention away from your political bumbling by becoming the grammar police. Of course, diversion never works in your favor because ironically, your reprimands are typically so filled with spelling and grammatical errors, that it comes back to bite you.
(It's a good thing you don't care and all those mistakes don't bother you, like you have yelled at us many times before...cause you make a lot of them.)
The only reason you have 'stopped' is because you were once again left hanging out to dry by your lying political hero's, by your own liberal media affiliate, and by the very source that you cited, but obviously didn't watch before you referenced it!
What 'Barney is refusing to acknowledge' are the numerous lies and double-talk that the Democratic leaders spout off without blinking an eye and you believe and defend, only to be proven wrong.
And THAT is when Barney refuses to acknowledge anything.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#30647 May 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you also noticed with Barneys refusing to acknowledged numerous right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces and bringing to light odd transposing of letters by different posters, how that has all stopped?
Looks like it is time for the new season of, REALTY CHECK, representing Truth, Justice, and the American way.
In his very own delusional little world.
Translation : My liberal world is crumbling around my ears.
LOL

Chicago, IL

#30648 May 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you also noticed with Barneys refusing to acknowledged numerous right wing cut and paste opinion hit pieces and bringing to light odd transposing of letters by different posters, how that has all stopped?
Looks like it is time for the new season of, REALTY CHECK, representing Truth, Justice, and the American way.
In his very own delusional little world.
REALTY check? From a REALTOR? HELLO?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30649 May 16, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation : My liberal world is crumbling around my ears.
Crumbling ?

The Republican party is on pace for the lowest election year approval year ever.

34% favorable rating and a 59% unfavorable rating.

That is according to Gallup, but they tend to lean a little, okay, a lot to the right.

The GOP has posted higher negatives than positives since the first year of G W Bush second term.

The best you can hope for is that Democrats stay home and not vote this mid term.

That RC is my reality!

LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gerry thielemier likes it in the anal cavity 5 hr Concerned mother 9
did you know katherine pratt is bi sexual (Aug '09) 8 hr Just flat pissed 56
taco casa 13 hr Big Union 7
Mental Health Therapists 16 hr In the know 10
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 22 hr User name 33
Rebecca perkins Sun guest 1
Mad Sun True 10

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages