Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

speller feller

Conway, AR

#30508 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text> What is the subject of your post above? Just what is it you are discussing ......
As usual, just discussing your stupidity.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30509 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay you got me, Barney II is not my real name.
I am quite impressed that you took Barney II as a author, I think, but its just a moniker.
'AN' author...
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30510 May 5, 2014
Spellerfeller wrote:
<quoted text>
Again nonsensical blather but to the I believe you were trying to make, I ( dont) know how to change the IP city because I simply (dont) care enough about it to take the time to bother. Yes I do post under the names (hugh)( jass) and Blaggard from many different locations because I have a real job and travel extensively some mornings I post from home and sometimes from work during the day home shows up as Fort Smith usually while work has COX commercial internet so it always show up as their main commercial hub which I understand to be Wichita so while I am sure that in your delusional little world you think that people go to great lengths to try to trick you, the truth is we just dont care. I dont post from the same locations because I am not often in the same location. Here is the difference I can easily explain the changing of my location while you are still to ( lilly) livered to even admit that you have pseudonyms. Sad really.
Would you pick out the mistakes in this one too?
Awe, Barney, you know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I didn't read your post, but the fact that you used this little catch phrase that I post under as your own...Oh my!
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30511 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO- you mocking Barney, no kid, what you are doing is emulating the style of your teacher.
Doing a poor job of it as well.
spell check is a wonderful tool.
Care to pick out the grammar error in the sentance above Spellerfeller?
Again since you clearly do not comprehend what you read, Speller Feller is a different person than I, but it crack me up that you refuse to get that. What exactly is a "sentance" ? As brilliant as you profess to be it could not possibly be a misspelled word. By the way misspelled is not a proper noun either so it was unnecessary to capitalize it in your post last night. I love how you tout the wonders of spell check, and then do not even bother to use it. You ask me to point out mistakes but there a so many. Of course the ignorant "LMFAO" is just a retards way of being vulgar, again likely used because you cant spell the big words. While I am sure you will refer back to your dictionary definition of abbreviation, I will note that an abbreviation is followed by a period, not a dash, and to repeat myself, should not be all in caps Now, let's move on to the rest of it...after Barney there should be a question mark, the sentence regarding my "poor job" as you call it, does not contain a noun and therefore, is not a proper sentence. Lastly the last sentence should begin with a capital letter.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30512 May 5, 2014
Well, Barney, looks like OweBama is gonna be here Wednesday.
Must be the reason the school district made our traumatized children go back to school so quickly.
OweBama won't find many smiling faces to cheer him on here unless he buses some fans in, but maybe he can speak in front of impressionable children that can be encouraged to smile pretty and clap loudly for the camera.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30513 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Should'nt you be working, instead of sitting there playing with G.C., and hitting that refresh button every 5 sec. looking for the one you so love to emulate.
This was your game Barney, I am just happy to play. I can work and do this because I find it fun. I don't need spell check, or grammar check, I actually learned something in school. The abbreviation you used for grammar check should not be capitalized. As long as we are scrutinizing apostrophes, shouldn't is the correct placement of the apostrophe, not as you spelled it "should'nt". Now, I know you will say that you are doing all this on purpose just to get me to post, but the fact is, you just don't have the intellectual capacity to keep up. Oops I almost forgot, in the first sentence there should be a question mark after the word working, you know, since you were asking a question.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30514 May 5, 2014
Barney you better hurry, you are falling way behind on you "judge it" icons.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30515 May 5, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Again since you clearly do not comprehend what you read, Speller Feller is a different person than I, but it crack me up that you refuse to get that. What exactly is a "sentance" ? As brilliant as you profess to be it could not possibly be a misspelled word. By the way misspelled is not a proper noun either so it was unnecessary to capitalize it in your post last night. I love how you tout the wonders of spell check, and then do not even bother to use it. You ask me to point out mistakes but there a so many. Of course the ignorant "LMFAO" is just a retards way of being vulgar, again likely used because you cant spell the big words. While I am sure you will refer back to your dictionary definition of abbreviation, I will note that an abbreviation is followed by a period, not a dash, and to repeat myself, should not be all in caps Now, let's move on to the rest of it...after Barney there should be a question mark, the sentence regarding my "poor job" as you call it, does not contain a noun and therefore, is not a proper sentence. Lastly the last sentence should begin with a capital letter.
My goodness those panties are in wad this AM are they not?

http://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/abbrev...

Please note the heading, ACRONYM, there are other web pages that tell you the same law applies to abbreviations.

Location hidden

#30516 May 5, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a new word for you, Antagonist, now which one of us do you think that word would fits the best ?
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30517 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness those panties are in wad this AM are they not?
http://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/abbrev...
Please note the heading, ACRONYM, there are other web pages that tell you the same law applies to abbreviations.
It would be A.M. and there should be a comma after that. Didn't the grammar monster teach you that? Funny how I have you bouncing all over the web trying to find any hint that you are correct. Your acronyms are still slang and still not correct as used. Now run along little puppet and try to find out why.

Location hidden

#30518 May 5, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be A.M. and there should be a comma after that. Didn't the grammar monster teach you that? Funny how I have you bouncing all over the web trying to find any hint that you are correct. Your acronyms are still slang and still not correct as used. Now run along little puppet and try to find out why.
Its called a second opinion. I know it was correct the first time I posted it, just thougt I would feed you some more crow, and in the process show every one who reads this , that you are not as smart as you relish the thought of being.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30519 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a new word for you, Antagonist, now which one of us do you think that word would fits the best ?
I would say it fits you best based on almost every single post you author, including the one above. The post itself is antagonistic in nature. This is your game Barney, you started it, I am simply playing along. What's the matter Barney? Sick of playing already? I mean with all of your indicated laughter I would surmise that you are having fun, that must not be the case. Seems like more of the classic Barney picking a fight and then whining when he gets beaten yet again. Not to be a stickler (oh who am I kidding?...specifically to be a stickler) in post 30503 you referred to your acronyms as abbreviations. Look at that...acronym...you learned a new word today. I am pleased that I can help the intellectually inept to learn. The next step will be comprehension, but I am sure that will take some time considering how far behind you are. Oh what fun we are having, me teaching, and you learning.

Location hidden

#30520 May 5, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be A.M. and there should be a comma after that. Didn't the grammar monster teach you that? Funny how I have you bouncing all over the web trying to find any hint that you are correct. Your acronyms are still slang and still not correct as used. Now run along little puppet and try to find out why
LMFAO- still you just can't help yourself can you?
It was not used as a acronym, it was an abbrevation, as you said the first time.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30521 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called a second opinion. I know it was correct the first time I posted it, just thougt I would feed you some more crow, and in the process show every one who reads this , that you are not as smart as you relish the thought of being.
What is called a second opinion? Another sentence from Barney with no point. Poor Barney, again I must help you... the proper spelling is "it's" there should be an apostrophe there. That is called a contraction, which is used when you merge two words together like "it is". Funny your grammar monster page had that word too. Must be just like most news articles, you just read what you thought you wanted to see, and then skipped the rest. Remember it was you that took us down this wonderful punctuation road. It seems to me you have quite a big plate of crow yourself. Speaking of feeding crow, it should be "knew" it was correct, not "know" it was correct. Yes you are certainly showing everybody who the idiot is, and it is you. I thought we could move on to comprehension, but clearly you do not yet understand the difference between past and present tense, since you used both in the same sentence. You are much further behind than I originally thought. We may need a Special Education teacher to help you with your very limited abilities, I am sure you have had many of them oevr the years, you may want to call one of them to help you.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30522 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO- still you just can't help yourself can you?
It was not used as a acronym, it was an abbrevation, as you said the first time.
Acronym, abbreviation, which is it Barney? You have said it was both now. By the way since you dont even remeber the lessons from earlier today, it should be "an" acronym not "a" acronym. You are correct in one thing, I just can't help myself, even though I know it is cruel to humiliate you this way. I guess I can justify it by saying I am not really the one humiliating you, you are doing that all by yourself.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30523 May 6, 2014
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for thinking of us but we don't live in Vilonia. We were hunkered down too in our storm shelter.
Anybody but Hillary.
Sorry I was under the impression that you once lived in the Vilonia area. From your current ISP, I hope the hell you haven't turned carpetbagger.

Get used to Hillary, get used to the idea..
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30524 May 6, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
30469 and 30474 perfect example of identical nonsensical blather so t is either the same person (as we all know it is) or two people that are remarkably stupid and identical in their stupidity. Nice try Barn but these two posts serve to prove our point, neither of the posts make any sense at all, or for that matter have anything to do with anything.
You dumbass, your detective work is about feeble as your posts. I bet the only people that find you amusing and interesting reside within this topic....what a compliment that must seem to you.

Maybe you should run for office.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30525 May 6, 2014
What I would like to see...all the Right-Wing Spin-Doctors/Conspiracy Theorist on talk radio advocating the overthrow of our current form of Government, gather together with those extremists wishing to secede from the Union, actually summon enough balls to initiate a armed attempt at overthrowing our Government.

Make a stand for what you believe.

Maybe I'll catch some of you self proclaimed Super-Patriots on the evening news getting your asses shot off. Now that would be interesting...for a week or so.

And maybe this thread would finally die it's long deserved death.

Location hidden

#30526 May 6, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Acronym, abbreviation, which is it Barney? You have said it was both now. By the way since you dont even remeber the lessons from earlier today, it should be "an" acronym not "a" acronym. You are correct in one thing, I just can't help myself, even though I know it is cruel to humiliate you this way. I guess I can justify it by saying I am not really the one humiliating you, you are doing that all by yourself.
BTW- show me the post, or just give me the post number where Barney said it was used as a acronym.

Come on big boy, put it up here, show the world you learned somthing in school, like you said.

Location hidden

#30527 May 6, 2014
Now see what a nice person Barney really is, giving you a golden opportunity to stroke your ego.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe grider (Sep '09) 1 hr Oh hell 229
White 35th Anniversary Edition Camaro For Sale 2 hr Michael 4
Supreme Court 3 hr larry the cableman 46
chirs lowrey & savana heart 9 hr Man 22
Ericas the best 10 hr Erica The Hotty 116
anyone heard of some chick named Kathy Holder? 12 hr Guest 16
mandy dollins 23 hr MDD 18
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE