Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Blaggard wrote:
30469 and 30474 perfect example of identical nonsensical blather so t is either the same person (as we all know it is) or two people that are remarkably stupid and identical in their stupidity. Nice try Barn but these two posts serve to prove our point, neither of the posts make any sense at all, or for that matter have anything to do with anything.
Since you are so sure Redd and Barney are the same, why second guess yourself,
thinking there could be two people.

Just thinking out loud here, but if one knows how to change there IP from city to city at will, that others would know how to do it as well.

Well I must ask MR. Feller,
could that create a paranoid Topix poster with a guilty conscious?
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just thinking out loud here, but if one knows how to change there IP from city to city at will, that others would know how to do it as well.
Again nonsensical blather but to the I believe you were trying to make, I dont know how to change the IP city because I simply dont care enough about it to take the time to bother. Yes I do post under the names hugh jass and Blaggard from many different locations because I have a real job and travel extensively some mornings I post from home and sometimes from work during the day home shows up as Fort Smith usually while work has COX commercial internet so it always show up as their main commercial hub which I understand to be Wichita so while I am sure that in your delusional little world you think that people go to great lengths to try to trick you, the truth is we just dont care. I dont post from the same locations because I am not often in the same location. Here is the difference I can easily explain the changing of my location while you are still to lilly livered to even admit that you have pseudonyms. Sad really.
Actually

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Chief Inspector
Does Barney work there, or did Barney get one of the, 2,739,726 cups of coffee served each each day to McDonalds' customers .
The former
speller feller

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you just waste a half an hour/day coming up with this masterpiece of nonsense?
It seem he owns a great deal of your extremely valuable time.
Hilarious
My post took mere minutes. Morons only need a couple of minutes of my time...I had a couple of minutes for you and your buddy!
And please, don't you worry about my valuable time. I only use my valuable time for those that have value to me! Not for a couple of morons!

I'm sorry that a simple post takes you half an hour or all day to compose. It makes sense why a simple mind that spends hours on a post would think it hilarious....poor old thing.
speller feller

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure hope your correct about more than one person, sure hate to think I spent all this time pissing off only one, lonely, Republican.
Glad you are finally admitting it! Sure hope you shut up about it now!
speller feller

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I MUST answer, no guilty conscious here, Sybil.
Make up your mind...you know we aren't all the same person...? you know we are all the same person....? thinking out loud has caused you to be confused...you have no political credibility, and can't intelligently discuss politics, so you only discuss what you know...stupidity....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I MUST answer, no guilty conscious here, Sybil.
Make up your mind...you know we aren't all the same person...? you know we are all the same person....? thinking out loud has caused you to be confused...you have no political credibility, and can't intelligently discuss politics, so you only discuss what you know...stupidity....
What is the subject of your post above? Just what is it you are discussing ......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
The former
Trick question, employees get coffee free.
Actually

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Trick question, employees get coffee free.
Good coffee? At last a subject you might be knowledgeable in.

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

You are about a dumbass!!! Who gives a shit! This is so way off the subject. Sounds like you have a lot of time on your hands here sweetie!! Nobody does not care what you are even rambling!!! Get a life!! This is all so stupid. It needs to be DELETED!!

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Also it ruins people lives!!! Has it even accrued to you that a person has took there own life bc of topix . You need to go to your closet and ask God to forgive you .

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

This whole thread is 1 big HOT MESS!!!
Old Army

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
While hunkering down in our own basement, I first heard that Vilonia was struck once again. I immediately thought of you and yours and said a small prayer.
Best wishes.
Hillary for President
Thanks for thinking of us but we don't live in Vilonia. We were hunkered down too in our storm shelter.

Anybody but Hillary.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

30487,30488, and 30489 seem to have a familiarity to them lets see "there" instead of "their", "accrued" and not "occurred" that one really made me laugh and of course another familiar classic "nobody does not care" and the complete nonsense of the ramblings sounds like someone with a past of irrational responses who is also a bit below average in education. I guess one might wonder this...if you find the content of this site and this particular thread so repugnant why would you ever return to it , much less post on it? It does seem our "guest" read something that struck a nerve. HMMMMMMMM curious indeed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Again nonsensical blather but to the I believe you were trying to make, I dont know how to change the IP city because I simply dont care enough about it to take the time to bother. Yes I do post under the names hugh jass and Blaggard from many different locations because I have a real job and travel extensively some mornings I post from home and sometimes from work during the day home shows up as Fort Smith usually while work has COX commercial internet so it always show up as their main commercial hub which I understand to be Wichita so while I am sure that in your delusional little world you think that people go to great lengths to try to trick you, the truth is we just dont care. I dont post from the same locations because I am not often in the same location. Here is the difference I can easily explain the changing of my location while you are still to lilly livered to even admit that you have pseudonyms. Sad really
Okay you got me, Barney II is not my real name.

I am quite impressed that you took Barney II as a author, I think, but its just a moniker.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay you got me, Barney II is not my real name.
I am quite impressed that you took Barney II as a author, I think, but its just a moniker.
For real man do you do drugs? This doesnt make an ounce of sense. Oh and since you were so kind to point out my mistakes this past week its "an" author not "a" author, but the rest of it didnt make any sense either so Im sure in your twisted mind you thought...nevermind you clearly didnt think.
Spellerfeller

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Blaggard wrote:
30487,30488, and 30489 seem to have a familiarity to them lets see "there" instead of "their", "accrued" and not "occurred" that one really made me laugh and of course another familiar classic "nobody does not care" and the complete nonsense of the ramblings sounds like someone with a past of irrational responses who is also a bit below average in education. I guess one might wonder this...if you find the content of this site and this particular thread so repugnant why would you ever return to it , much less post on it? It does seem our "guest" read something that struck a nerve. HMMMMMMMM curious indeed
Again nonsensical blather but to the I believe you were trying to make, I ( dont) know how to change the IP city because I simply (dont) care enough about it to take the time to bother. Yes I do post under the names (hugh)( jass) and Blaggard from many different locations because I have a real job and travel extensively some mornings I post from home and sometimes from work during the day home shows up as Fort Smith usually while work has COX commercial internet so it always show up as their main commercial hub which I understand to be Wichita so while I am sure that in your delusional little world you think that people go to great lengths to try to trick you, the truth is we just dont care. I dont post from the same locations because I am not often in the same location. Here is the difference I can easily explain the changing of my location while you are still to ( lilly) livered to even admit that you have pseudonyms. Sad really.

Would you pick out the mistakes in this one too?
Spellerfeller

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
For real man do you do drugs? This doesnt make an ounce of sense. Oh and since you were so kind to point out my mistakes this past week its "an" author not "a" author, but the rest of it didnt make any sense either so Im sure in your twisted mind you thought...nevermind you clearly didnt think

LMFAO, I know it was wrong, that folling a vowel with a vowel thing, I know, but thanks anyway.

BTW- my post, it made perfect sense, it just went right over your head.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Spellerfeller wrote:
<quoted text>
Again nonsensical blather but to the I believe you were trying to make, I ( dont) know how to change the IP city because I simply (dont) care enough about it to take the time to bother. Yes I do post under the names (hugh)( jass) and Blaggard from many different locations because I have a real job and travel extensively some mornings I post from home and sometimes from work during the day home shows up as Fort Smith usually while work has COX commercial internet so it always show up as their main commercial hub which I understand to be Wichita so while I am sure that in your delusional little world you think that people go to great lengths to try to trick you, the truth is we just dont care. I dont post from the same locations because I am not often in the same location. Here is the difference I can easily explain the changing of my location while you are still to ( lilly) livered to even admit that you have pseudonyms. Sad really.
Would you pick out the mistakes in this one too?
I am happy to point out every single period, comma, apostrophe, and question mark that you use or do not use incorrectly Barney. I will tell you now that when you start whining like the little pussy you are that somebody is correcting grammar on "and" opinion site, I will note this post as you specifically asking for it. By the way hugh jass no caps is how I have always posted it, my made up name my spelling.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2014

Judged:

Spellerfeller wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, I know it was wrong, that folling a vowel with a vowel thing, I know, but thanks anyway.
BTW- my post, it made perfect sense, it just went right over your head.
What does "folling" mean? Is that supposed to be "following"? Oh and BTW is not correct either I am supposing you spell it like that because you can't spell "by the way" and what is with the capital letters? That is not correct either. I hate to tell you that the post still does not make any sense, must be it is some kind of retard language that only you and your other personalities understand.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

31 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 27 min Guest 112
Funeral Home 51 min cheap labor 78
Kids First 3 hr Guest 3
creepy guy at the city pool 3 hr Guest 2
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 7 hr I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 7 hr cooker 9,800
Leann cates 10 hr guest 4
•••
•••