Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blaggard

Roland, OK

#30497 May 4, 2014
Spellerfeller wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, I know it was wrong, that folling a vowel with a vowel thing, I know, but thanks anyway.
BTW- my post, it made perfect sense, it just went right over your head.
What does "folling" mean? Is that supposed to be "following"? Oh and BTW is not correct either I am supposing you spell it like that because you can't spell "by the way" and what is with the capital letters? That is not correct either. I hate to tell you that the post still does not make any sense, must be it is some kind of retard language that only you and your other personalities understand.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30498 May 4, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
I am happy to point out every single period, comma, apostrophe, and question mark that you use or do not use incorrectly Barney. I will tell you now that when you start whining like the little pussy you are that somebody is correcting grammar on "and" opinion site, I will note this post as you specifically asking for it. By the way hugh jass no caps is how I have always posted it, my made up name my spelling
As I have said many times, I am just as capble as anyone to use Spell or Grammar Check.

I just don't give a big rat's ass.

BTW- then you have always done it wrong..........OMG-LMFAO

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30499 May 4, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "folling" mean? Is that supposed to be "following"? Oh and BTW is not correct either I am supposing you spell it like that because you can't spell "by the way" and what is with the capital letters? That is not correct either. I hate to tell you that the post still does not make any sense, must be it is some kind of retard language that only you and your other personalities understand.
You know, I have never thought of a misspelled word as another type of language, but you might be on to something.

You knew exactly what that Misspelled word was, perhaps it is a "retard language", I just did not know.

The longer that I kan get you drag out these rebuttals the more you sound like another Feller on this site.

Just toooooooooo easy!

Good night Feller

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30500 May 4, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "folling" mean? Is that supposed to be "following"? Oh and BTW is not correct either I am supposing you spell it like that because you can't spell "by the way" and what is with the capital letters? That is not correct either. I hate to tell you that the post still does not make any sense, must be it is some kind of retard language that only you and your other personalities understand.
Maybe this will help you out!!!!!!!!!!

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/btw
Blaggard

Roland, OK

#30501 May 4, 2014
Actually I don't use BTW at all unless I am mocking you. I can see why you need all the abbreviations because you can't spell big words like "by" or "the" but keep laughing it is always the lead up to you running away like a little bitch for a few days. Oh and spell check and grammar check are tools not proper nouns so they don't need to be capitalized. Again I am sure you are "capble" of figuring that out for yourself. I love this fun little game, mostly because you asked for it and yet you are already getting pissed off. What is the matter Barney? It would seem you can dish it out but can't take it.
Blaggard

Roland, OK

#30502 May 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe this will help you out!!!!!!!!!!
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/btw
Oh I thought you were going to give me the definition of "folling". I know what BTW means retard, but, that does not make it proper English or grammar.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30503 May 5, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I thought you were going to give me the definition of "folling". I know what BTW means retard, but, that does not make it proper English or grammar
" Oh and BTW is not correct either I am supposing you spell it like that because you can't spell "by the way" and what is with the capital letters? "

Abbreviation.

dictionary.reference.com/browse/abbreviation&... ;
a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound. 2. an act of abbreviating; ...

https://www.google.com/#q=abbreviation
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30504 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
" Oh and BTW is not correct either I am supposing you spell it like that because you can't spell "by the way" and what is with the capital letters? "
Abbreviation.
dictionary.reference.com/browse/abbreviation&... ;
a shortened or contracted form of a word or phrase, used to represent the whole, as Dr. for Doctor, U.S. for United States, lb. for pound. 2. an act of abbreviating; ...
https://www.google.com/#q=abbreviation
BTW is not a proper abbreviation it is slang and therefore improper you were the one who began scrutinizing every punctuation and such. Where does it say that abbreviations are all in caps? Try to keep up here Barney, every time you post I am going to point out every flaw. Fun isn't it? This little game that you insist we play.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30505 May 5, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
Actually I don't use BTW at all unless I am mocking you. I can see why you need all the abbreviations because you can't spell big words like "by" or "the" but keep laughing it is always the lead up to you running away like a little bitch for a few days. Oh and spell check and grammar check are tools not proper nouns so they don't need to be capitalized. Again I am sure you are "capble" of figuring that out for yourself. I love this fun little game, mostly because you asked for it and yet you are already getting pissed off. What is the matter Barney? It would seem you can dish it out but can't take it.
LMFAO- you mocking Barney, no kid, what you are doing is emulating the style of your teacher.

Doing a poor job of it as well.

spell check is a wonderful tool.

Care to pick out the grammar error in the sentance above Spellerfeller?
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30506 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG,
Does this mean that Barney II shall never know the spoils of a Topix victory?
Barney shall never know anything, much less victory!

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30507 May 5, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW is not a proper abbreviation it is slang and therefore improper you were the one who began scrutinizing every punctuation and such. Where does it say that abbreviations are all in caps? Try to keep up here Barney, every time you post I am going to point out every flaw. Fun isn't it? This little game that you insist we play.
Should'nt you be working, instead of sitting there playing with G.C., and hitting that refresh button every 5 sec. looking for the one you so love to emulate.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30508 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text> What is the subject of your post above? Just what is it you are discussing ......
As usual, just discussing your stupidity.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30509 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay you got me, Barney II is not my real name.
I am quite impressed that you took Barney II as a author, I think, but its just a moniker.
'AN' author...
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30510 May 5, 2014
Spellerfeller wrote:
<quoted text>
Again nonsensical blather but to the I believe you were trying to make, I ( dont) know how to change the IP city because I simply (dont) care enough about it to take the time to bother. Yes I do post under the names (hugh)( jass) and Blaggard from many different locations because I have a real job and travel extensively some mornings I post from home and sometimes from work during the day home shows up as Fort Smith usually while work has COX commercial internet so it always show up as their main commercial hub which I understand to be Wichita so while I am sure that in your delusional little world you think that people go to great lengths to try to trick you, the truth is we just dont care. I dont post from the same locations because I am not often in the same location. Here is the difference I can easily explain the changing of my location while you are still to ( lilly) livered to even admit that you have pseudonyms. Sad really.
Would you pick out the mistakes in this one too?
Awe, Barney, you know imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I didn't read your post, but the fact that you used this little catch phrase that I post under as your own...Oh my!
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30511 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO- you mocking Barney, no kid, what you are doing is emulating the style of your teacher.
Doing a poor job of it as well.
spell check is a wonderful tool.
Care to pick out the grammar error in the sentance above Spellerfeller?
Again since you clearly do not comprehend what you read, Speller Feller is a different person than I, but it crack me up that you refuse to get that. What exactly is a "sentance" ? As brilliant as you profess to be it could not possibly be a misspelled word. By the way misspelled is not a proper noun either so it was unnecessary to capitalize it in your post last night. I love how you tout the wonders of spell check, and then do not even bother to use it. You ask me to point out mistakes but there a so many. Of course the ignorant "LMFAO" is just a retards way of being vulgar, again likely used because you cant spell the big words. While I am sure you will refer back to your dictionary definition of abbreviation, I will note that an abbreviation is followed by a period, not a dash, and to repeat myself, should not be all in caps Now, let's move on to the rest of it...after Barney there should be a question mark, the sentence regarding my "poor job" as you call it, does not contain a noun and therefore, is not a proper sentence. Lastly the last sentence should begin with a capital letter.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30512 May 5, 2014
Well, Barney, looks like OweBama is gonna be here Wednesday.
Must be the reason the school district made our traumatized children go back to school so quickly.
OweBama won't find many smiling faces to cheer him on here unless he buses some fans in, but maybe he can speak in front of impressionable children that can be encouraged to smile pretty and clap loudly for the camera.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30513 May 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Should'nt you be working, instead of sitting there playing with G.C., and hitting that refresh button every 5 sec. looking for the one you so love to emulate.
This was your game Barney, I am just happy to play. I can work and do this because I find it fun. I don't need spell check, or grammar check, I actually learned something in school. The abbreviation you used for grammar check should not be capitalized. As long as we are scrutinizing apostrophes, shouldn't is the correct placement of the apostrophe, not as you spelled it "should'nt". Now, I know you will say that you are doing all this on purpose just to get me to post, but the fact is, you just don't have the intellectual capacity to keep up. Oops I almost forgot, in the first sentence there should be a question mark after the word working, you know, since you were asking a question.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30514 May 5, 2014
Barney you better hurry, you are falling way behind on you "judge it" icons.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30515 May 5, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Again since you clearly do not comprehend what you read, Speller Feller is a different person than I, but it crack me up that you refuse to get that. What exactly is a "sentance" ? As brilliant as you profess to be it could not possibly be a misspelled word. By the way misspelled is not a proper noun either so it was unnecessary to capitalize it in your post last night. I love how you tout the wonders of spell check, and then do not even bother to use it. You ask me to point out mistakes but there a so many. Of course the ignorant "LMFAO" is just a retards way of being vulgar, again likely used because you cant spell the big words. While I am sure you will refer back to your dictionary definition of abbreviation, I will note that an abbreviation is followed by a period, not a dash, and to repeat myself, should not be all in caps Now, let's move on to the rest of it...after Barney there should be a question mark, the sentence regarding my "poor job" as you call it, does not contain a noun and therefore, is not a proper sentence. Lastly the last sentence should begin with a capital letter.
My goodness those panties are in wad this AM are they not?

http://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/abbrev...

Please note the heading, ACRONYM, there are other web pages that tell you the same law applies to abbreviations.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30516 May 5, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Again since you clearly do not comprehend what you read, Speller Feller is a different person than I, but it crack me up that you refuse to get that. What exactly is a "sentance" ? As brilliant as you profess to be it could not possibly be a misspelled word. By the way misspelled is not a proper noun either so it was unnecessary to capitalize it in your post last night. I love how you tout the wonders of spell check, and then do not even bother to use it. You ask me to point out mistakes but there a so many. Of course the ignorant "LMFAO" is just a retards way of being vulgar, again likely used because you cant spell the big words. While I am sure you will refer back to your dictionary definition of abbreviation, I will note that an abbreviation is followed by a period, not a dash, and to repeat myself, should not be all in caps Now, let's move on to the rest of it...after Barney there should be a question mark, the sentence regarding my "poor job" as you call it, does not contain a noun and therefore, is not a proper sentence. Lastly the last sentence should begin with a capital letter.
Here is a new word for you, Antagonist, now which one of us do you think that word would fits the best ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fall chores 4 hr Old Timer 2
Jeremy wicker 7 hr Sarah T 11
Samantha garrett up to no good Sun Iseethoughherlies 12
Ally carter? Sun I just know 7
Candy Sat Concerned 6
dickie mitchell (Aug '11) Sat Once played 9
Feds in Maynard Sat tell all 6

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages