Nope
not enough

United States

#30443 Apr 30, 2014
Yes
souther man

Oklahoma City, OK

#30444 Apr 30, 2014
Republicens rule!!!! Demicrats drule!!!!! Speller feler is a geneous!!!! Barny will never win!!!!
speller feller

San Jose, CA

#30445 May 1, 2014
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
I seldom, if ever, agree with anything Barney has to say, but this post comes across as a Pharasee.("I did more than you to help the tornado victims.") Not everyone that does a good deed brags about it
Believe me when I say, I have friends that died, and more that have nothing left. There is nothing to brag about. If you mistook my post as bragging, then you mistook my post. Barney is pond scum, and you should always reconsider before agreeing with him.
Barney is always yelling about the plight of the down trodden, the less fortunate, a hand out for the pathetic slugs like himself, a cup of coffee....
If Barney is really 'concerned' he should shut up and do something to help people that are devastated right now. That was my point. Of course, he hasn't shut up, nor will he help. But he will race to mailbox for his handout.
I've slept about 5 hours this week, and I could care less what you, Barney, or anyone else perceive me to be.
Barney is and will forever be pond scum, looking for a handout, and expecting hard working Americans foot the bill for his pond scum groupies.
He is also an idiot, and he never comprehend a thing he reads. Be careful agreeing with a pond scum idiot.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30446 May 1, 2014
Barney, I forgot how you can't comprehend things that aren't very clear and spelled out on a 1st grade level.
So here goes...
You are pond scum.
You only want to help those can help themselves but won't...subsidized checks.
You won't help those that can't help themselves but keep working!
And you mock them!
You are the epitome of what's flushing our country down the toilet...You are pond scum crap.
In Agreement

Jonesboro, AR

#30447 May 1, 2014
I'm sorry that you lost relatives or friends and I am proud that you about helping those who need it. This hardly seems to be a time to worry about Barney, he is what he is, he will never be in the better.
Mill

Plainview, AR

#30448 May 1, 2014
Always
Old Army

Crossett, AR

#30449 May 1, 2014
speller feller wrote:
Barney, I forgot how you can't comprehend things that aren't very clear and spelled out on a 1st grade level.
So here goes...
You are pond scum.
You only want to help those can help themselves but won't...subsidized checks.
You won't help those that can't help themselves but keep working!
And you mock them!
You are the epitome of what's flushing our country down the toilet...You are pond scum crap.
Other than that, what do you really think about Barney? lol
Blaggard

Los Angeles, CA

#30450 May 1, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"clearly wrong obviously ignorant"
"ASSININE" "WEASLE"
Clearly!
I guess I could say I did it on purpose to test you like you would but I smply messed up (see thats how people with integrity act they own their mistakes) If you disagree that is "and opinion" try not to "loose" your temper over it.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30451 May 1, 2014
In Agreement wrote:
I'm sorry that you lost relatives or friends and I am proud that you about helping those who need it. This hardly seems to be a time to worry about Barney, he is what he is, he will never be in the better.
You are correct. It's hardly the time to worry with Barney. Honestly, there rarely is a time to worry with him...but there are times I am bothered by him more than others. This being top of the list.
You are right in that he will never be in the better...but he can, and proves that he will continue to be the lowest of lows.
Actually

Jonesboro, AR

#30453 May 2, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You are correct. It's hardly the time to worry with Barney. Honestly, there rarely is a time to worry with him...but there are times I am bothered by him more than others. This being top of the list.
You are right in that he will never be in the better...but he can, and proves that he will continue to be the lowest of lows.
Barney doesn't strive to raise anyone up, he attempts to bring everyone down. Guess there is no better way to feel better about yourself than making someone else feel bad about themselves.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30454 May 2, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I could say I did it on purpose to test you like you would but I smply messed up (see thats how people with integrity act they own their mistakes) If you disagree that is "and opinion" try not to "loose" your temper over it.
NO - I do not disagree, you "smply", messed up again!

Location hidden

#30455 May 2, 2014
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney doesn't strive to raise anyone up, he attempts to bring everyone down. Guess there is no better way to feel better about yourself than making someone else feel bad about themselves.
I doubt that I have ever made anyone on here "feel bad" about them selves, I am relatively sure I have made many of you angry.

So if you are feeling bad about yourself, take that up with your conscience.

YOU SAY- Conscience is what I just said in that post make me look like I was dissing on Barney hoping some one will agree, making me ONE happy Hypocrite.
Actually

Jonesboro, AR

#30457 May 2, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that I have ever made anyone on here "feel bad" about them selves, I am relatively sure I have made many of you angry.
YOU SAY- Conscience is what I just said in that post make me look like I was dissing on Barney hoping some one will agree, making me ONE happy Hypocrite.
you are right, with your intellectual abilities, it is impossible for you to make someone feel bad. We would have to take you seriously to be able to get angry.
Your conscience

Oklahoma City, OK

#30458 May 2, 2014
Actually wrote:
<quoted text> you are right, with your intellectual abilities, it is impossible for you to make someone feel bad. We would have to take you seriously to be able to get angry.
You just said he made people feel bad and you take him serious enough to respond to every post he makes . I think it's time for a come to Jesus meeting between you and I. You're terribly confused.
Actually

Jonesboro, AR

#30459 May 2, 2014
Your conscience wrote:
<quoted text>You just said he made people feel bad and you take him serious enough to respond to every post he makes . I think it's time for a come to Jesus meeting between you and I. You're terribly confused.
I doubt if Jesus wants to attend the meeting, are all Bixbians idiots? I misspoke but corrected it, you are not bright enough to make anyone feel bad, you just make the attempt. Go do something productive.
Blaggard

Las Vegas, NV

#30460 May 2, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

ok as long as you want to point out every little mistake it is themselves one word not two but I am sure you did that on purpose to test us.

Location hidden

#30461 May 3, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
ok as long as you want to point out every little mistake it is themselves one word not two but I am sure you did that on purpose to test us.
Better look again, I was simply agreeing with you.

Just as I agree with you now, that you are sure, I did that on purpose.

What did you say your name was again, speller feller, was it?
Blaggard

Las Vegas, NV

#30462 May 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Better look again, I was simply agreeing with you.
Just as I agree with you now, that you are sure, I did that on purpose.
What did you say your name was again, speller feller, was it?
NOPE still Blaggard F*CKWAD since you dont seem to compprehend I will say it again Balggard and Hugh Jass are the only two names I use. I dont need ten or twenty like you do. Many people agree with me already because I am often right you on the other hand have to create online personas to make it look like others agree. The only problem with that is even a first grader could tell by writing style that you are the same.
facts

Newport, AR

#30463 May 3, 2014
Hmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Palmer 5 hr BEWARE 1
She's Not There 9 hr Fan 120
Larry's Pizza 11 hr Workers Fiance 6
anyone heard of some chick named Kathy Holder? 13 hr Mike 8
Swingers 13 hr Guest 32
randolph home cna Mon love 3
Highway 67 north completion? Mon Guest 1
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE