Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30454 May 2, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I could say I did it on purpose to test you like you would but I smply messed up (see thats how people with integrity act they own their mistakes) If you disagree that is "and opinion" try not to "loose" your temper over it.
NO - I do not disagree, you "smply", messed up again!

Kansas City Ks.

#30455 May 2, 2014
Actually wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney doesn't strive to raise anyone up, he attempts to bring everyone down. Guess there is no better way to feel better about yourself than making someone else feel bad about themselves.
I doubt that I have ever made anyone on here "feel bad" about them selves, I am relatively sure I have made many of you angry.

So if you are feeling bad about yourself, take that up with your conscience.

YOU SAY- Conscience is what I just said in that post make me look like I was dissing on Barney hoping some one will agree, making me ONE happy Hypocrite.
Actually

Jonesboro, AR

#30457 May 2, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that I have ever made anyone on here "feel bad" about them selves, I am relatively sure I have made many of you angry.
YOU SAY- Conscience is what I just said in that post make me look like I was dissing on Barney hoping some one will agree, making me ONE happy Hypocrite.
you are right, with your intellectual abilities, it is impossible for you to make someone feel bad. We would have to take you seriously to be able to get angry.
Your conscience

United States

#30458 May 2, 2014
Actually wrote:
<quoted text> you are right, with your intellectual abilities, it is impossible for you to make someone feel bad. We would have to take you seriously to be able to get angry.
You just said he made people feel bad and you take him serious enough to respond to every post he makes . I think it's time for a come to Jesus meeting between you and I. You're terribly confused.
Actually

Jonesboro, AR

#30459 May 2, 2014
Your conscience wrote:
<quoted text>You just said he made people feel bad and you take him serious enough to respond to every post he makes . I think it's time for a come to Jesus meeting between you and I. You're terribly confused.
I doubt if Jesus wants to attend the meeting, are all Bixbians idiots? I misspoke but corrected it, you are not bright enough to make anyone feel bad, you just make the attempt. Go do something productive.
Blaggard

Henderson, NV

#30460 May 2, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

ok as long as you want to point out every little mistake it is themselves one word not two but I am sure you did that on purpose to test us.

Kansas City Ks.

#30461 May 3, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
ok as long as you want to point out every little mistake it is themselves one word not two but I am sure you did that on purpose to test us.
Better look again, I was simply agreeing with you.

Just as I agree with you now, that you are sure, I did that on purpose.

What did you say your name was again, speller feller, was it?
Blaggard

Henderson, NV

#30462 May 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Better look again, I was simply agreeing with you.
Just as I agree with you now, that you are sure, I did that on purpose.
What did you say your name was again, speller feller, was it?
NOPE still Blaggard F*CKWAD since you dont seem to compprehend I will say it again Balggard and Hugh Jass are the only two names I use. I dont need ten or twenty like you do. Many people agree with me already because I am often right you on the other hand have to create online personas to make it look like others agree. The only problem with that is even a first grader could tell by writing style that you are the same.
facts

Greenbrier, AR

#30463 May 3, 2014
Hmm

Kansas City Ks.

#30464 May 3, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
NOPE still Blaggard F*CKWAD since you dont seem to compprehend I will say it again Balggard and Hugh Jass are the only two names I use. I dont need ten or twenty like you do. Many people agree with me already because I am often right you on the other hand have to create online personas to make it look like others agree. The only problem with that is even a first grader could tell by writing style that you are the same.
You can tell by the writing style, well Feller, I can't say I disagree with that either.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#30465 May 3, 2014
The new GDP numbers are in and they just added to the Obama administration's GDP deficit bringing the net loss to 4.3%. Unless, of course, you figure the GDP the "new" way, where things like entertainment and R&D are counted, you end up with a net gain because the "new" way makes the GDP numbers show 3% higher on average than the old way which every other country in the world uses. It's a sad, pathetic attempt to make the ultimate failure that is the Obama administration look better than it really is.
Blaggard

Las Vegas, NV

#30466 May 3, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You can tell by the writing style, well Feller, I can't say I disagree with that either.
you couldnt be more wrong but then again that is quite normal for you.
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30467 May 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, poor little peon that you are, if it helps you sleep at night to tell yourself that all of these people that have disagreed with you post after post, year after year are all the same people, as you have bellowed and accused year after year on this very thread, then sleep on.
As wrong as you have been proven to be post after post, year after year, and the self-inflicted shame you have caused yourself to endure post after post, year after year, with your paranoid accusations, your cursing rants, your inability to have a political leg to stand on, your Sybil personalities, your runaway bride antics, your lack of clarity (see above rambling)...Well, it's no wonder you would like to convince 'yourselves' that only one person continues to disagree with you.
(Big sigh...)
The fact is, Barney, your reading comprehension is so questionable, that your ability to discern differences/similarities in writing styles has zero credibility.
On the flip side, your writing style is so predictable, that your feeble attempts at 'pulling the wool over our eyes' has zero credibility.
You are in a lose/ lose situation with this silly game you are trying to play. Why not give this one up, and regurgitate one of your other old tricks? This one just continues to prove how silly you are.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30468 May 4, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text> What I get is a good belly laugh at the way you are twisting in the wind clearly wrong obviously ignorant and yet you dont have the sense to stop making a fool of yourself. Everybody thinks you are an assinine little weasle and they are right, and if anyone begins to doubt you chime right in and prove it again.
Barney isn't smart enough to be a weasel!
He is of a lower level of life form( think EARTH WORM).
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30469 May 4, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, poor little peon that you are, if it helps you sleep at night to tell yourself that all of these people that have disagreed with you post after post, year after year are all the same people, as you have bellowed and accused year after year on this very thread, then sleep on.
As wrong as you have been proven to be post after post, year after year, and the self-inflicted shame you have caused yourself to endure post after post, year after year, with your paranoid accusations, your cursing rants, your inability to have a political leg to stand on, your Sybil personalities, your runaway bride antics, your lack of clarity (see above rambling)...Well, it's no wonder you would like to convince 'yourselves' that only one person continues to disagree with you.
(Big sigh...)
The fact is, Barney, your reading comprehension is so questionable, that your ability to discern differences/similarities in writing styles has zero credibility.
On the flip side, your writing style is so predictable, that your feeble attempts at 'pulling the wool over our eyes' has zero credibility.
You are in a lose/ lose situation with this silly game you are trying to play. Why not give this one up, and regurgitate one of your other old tricks? This one just continues to prove how silly you are.
Then why did you just waste a half an hour/day coming up with this masterpiece of nonsense?

It seem he owns a great deal of your extremely valuable time.

Hilarious

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#30470 May 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
" WOW just WOW I don't know if I have ever seen anyone so clueless"
Me Either..........
You should really get out more often, try some of that Micky D's coffee, might open your eyes a bit.
Barney ! You finally Identified where you actually work! So it's Mickey Ds! Being the fry cook there must be rewarding and also a highly intellectual place to work. Tell us all what hours of the day are your shift so we can view such a genius as you at work.
Until you just revealed your work location , I thought that your job was that of a janitor.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30472 May 4, 2014
Old Army wrote:
<quoted text>
I seldom, if ever, agree with anything Barney has to say, but this post comes across as a Pharasee.("I did more than you to help the tornado victims.") Not everyone that does a good deed brags about it
While hunkering down in our own basement, I first heard that Vilonia was struck once again. I immediately thought of you and yours and said a small prayer.

Best wishes.

Hillary for President
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30473 May 4, 2014
unfinished business wrote:
<quoted text> Barney isn't smart enough to be a weasel!
He is of a lower level of life form( think EARTH WORM).
Sieg Heil

Kansas City Ks.

#30474 May 4, 2014
unfinished business wrote:
<quoted text> Barney ! You finally Identified where you actually work! So it's Mickey Ds! Being the fry cook there must be rewarding and also a highly intellectual place to work. Tell us all what hours of the day are your shift so we can view such a genius as you at work.
Until you just revealed your work location , I thought that your job was that of a janitor.
Hey Chief Inspector

Does Barney work there, or did Barney get one of the, 2,739,726 cups of coffee served each each day to McDonalds' customers .

Kansas City Ks.

#30475 May 4, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
(Big sigh...)
OMG,

Does this mean that Barney II shall never know the spoils of a Topix victory?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I suggested to my wife..... 1 hr guest 1
DHS office in Pocahontas AR. (Aug '10) 14 hr AskingForAFriend 36
Q: How do you know if your girlfriend is getti... 16 hr Lol 2
Disgusting 16 hr Guest 6
Nicest female ass in Poky (Jun '09) 23 hr Guest 12
House fire Mon McGruff 2
Cop arrested his own son (Mar '12) Sun guest 31

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance