6,261 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30332 Apr 17, 2014
And you best be careful to use the right damn word too.

Yes

West Memphis, AR

#30333 Apr 17, 2014
I voted

Little Rock, AR

#30334 Apr 20, 2014
Oh
Faulkner County Democrats

Euless, TX

#30335 Apr 20, 2014
ATTENTION ALL FAULKNER COUNTY DEMOCRATS! On May 20th please remember to help in our concerted effort to rid ourselves of the bully who currently holds the sheriffs office, by requesting a Republican ballot and voting AGAINST Andy Shock. Together, with other men and women of sound character in both parties, we can deliver an overwhelming defeat to a man who has proven to be the most ineffective leader in our County's history. Thank you all, and may God forgive our county for the travesties committed during our last election.
Faulkner County Dingbat

Jonesboro, AR

#30336 Apr 20, 2014
Yes the man in question is often referred to as the Nancy Pelosi of law enforcement. Speaking of such:

In church last Sunday, I heard a sweet elderly lady in the pew
next to me saying a prayer. It was so innocent and sincere that
I just had to share it with you:
" Dear Lord:
The last four to five years have been very tough.
You have taken my favorite actor - Paul Newman;
my favorite actress - Elizabeth Taylor;
my favorite singer - Whitney Houston,
and now my favorite author -Tom Clancy.
I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are -
Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
Amen”
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30337 Apr 20, 2014
Faulkner County Democrats wrote:
ATTENTION ALL FAULKNER COUNTY DEMOCRATS! On May 20th please remember to help in our concerted effort to rid ourselves of the bully who currently holds the sheriffs office, by requesting a Republican ballot and voting AGAINST Andy Shock. Together, with other men and women of sound character in both parties, we can deliver an overwhelming defeat to a man who has proven to be the most ineffective leader in our County's history. Thank you all, and may God forgive our county for the travesties committed during our last election.
I respectfully disagree, thus making the right to vote a true privilege for all.
I also believes God forgives those that truly have a repentant heart and go to Him for forgiveness. I'm not so sure He forgives those that go through Topix for a forgiveness shout out to Him.
What

Mountain Home, AR

#30338 Apr 21, 2014
No
Huh

United States

#30339 Apr 21, 2014
What wrote:
No
Well, hurry up
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30340 Apr 21, 2014
Faulkner County Dingbat wrote:
Yes the man in question is often referred to as the Nancy Pelosi of law enforcement. Speaking of such:
In church last Sunday, I heard a sweet elderly lady in the pew
next to me saying a prayer. It was so innocent and sincere that
I just had to share it with you:
" Dear Lord:
The last four to five years have been very tough.
You have taken my favorite actor - Paul Newman;
my favorite actress - Elizabeth Taylor;
my favorite singer - Whitney Houston,
and now my favorite author -Tom Clancy.
I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are -
Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
Amen”
That's pretty funny!!
Stoner

Blytheville, AR

#30341 Apr 21, 2014
No
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30342 Apr 21, 2014
http://www.caintv.com/hhs-to-enrollees-time-t...

Here is the link that shows the Twitter 'tweet' healthcare.org sent out to 'remind' those that have been counted in the numbers released by the White House as the 'newly enrolled', that it is time to pay up!
Imagine the fact that reality check has been waving this red flag for quite some time, while someone else has been mocking the red flag, and actually boasted about the success of the program based on the numbers released by the White House.
'Enrolled' numbers and 'paid up' numbers are not the same. Of course, since the latter numbers won't be released by the White House, we still don't know whether those that obamacare was supposed to help will really be helping anyone.
More wait and see from a 'transparent' administration.
souther man

Oklahoma City, OK

#30343 Apr 21, 2014
And who cairs bout the envirenment anywayz. All its ever done is cause problems. They can stick if in there asses and fart it back out. Then those democraps can smell it some moore. Tree hugers!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#30344 Apr 22, 2014
Well, it looks as though the Democrats have finally come to the realization that they are in serious trouble. There appears to be a new movement by heavily Democratic states for America to do away with the Electoral College and replace it with a popular vote essentially silencing the voices of all those that live outside urban areas which are heavily Democratic. It really shows what the left is made of. With Obama in power, the left has thrown all its cards on the table and is making its final push to destroy this free nation. If they fail, it very well may cause the progressives to start all over so they are doing everything they can, both constitutional and unconstitutional, to put freedom out of reach for good for America. Here is an article that explains how this movement would essentially give the presidency to the Democrats permanently.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/slam-elector...
souther man

Oklahoma City, OK

#30347 Apr 22, 2014
We all reely need to have and uprisen and take over this county back! I ain't following know hitlers around! What you said is rite! They want too dic tate us all!!!! That meens tell us all what to do!!!! Down with the libercrabs!!!!!!
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30348 Apr 22, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Well, it looks as though the Democrats have finally come to the realization that they are in serious trouble. There appears to be a new movement by heavily Democratic states for America to do away with the Electoral College and replace it with a popular vote essentially silencing the voices of all those that live outside urban areas which are heavily Democratic. It really shows what the left is made of. With Obama in power, the left has thrown all its cards on the table and is making its final push to destroy this free nation. If they fail, it very well may cause the progressives to start all over so they are doing everything they can, both constitutional and unconstitutional, to put freedom out of reach for good for America. Here is an article that explains how this movement would essentially give the presidency to the Democrats permanently.
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/slam-elector...
Sad....and confirmation to those who believe Obama is out to destroy the country as we know it.
souther man

Oklahoma City, OK

#30349 Apr 22, 2014
We gotta all stik together on this! That way we can get our county back from those bleedin demicrabs! They all lye and steel from us workin men's! I'm sick and tirod of beeing held down by them fart smellers!! They said on the nwes that there the reeson we all got pore!!! That reely pisses me of!!!!
Southern Girl

Atlanta, GA

#30350 Apr 22, 2014
I'm offended at your attempt to
dumb/down you Southern Man!
I'm as southern as they get and I can smell a rat!
Quit acting a fool!
souther man

Oklahoma City, OK

#30351 Apr 22, 2014
Sorry babe I'm as southrn as gbey come
Always

United States

#30352 Apr 23, 2014
Vote
Question

Jonesboro, AR

#30353 Apr 24, 2014
souther man wrote:
Sorry babe I'm as southrn as gbey come
Gay as they come

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randolph home cna 1 hr love 3
Larry's Pizza 4 hr guest 4
Highway 67 north completion? 11 hr Guest 1
Terry Green 22 hr Ashley 2
meth bust (Mar '14) 22 hr trustno1 21
Willard and Becky Hogue Sun Jerry 1
T or A? Sun Michael 10
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE