Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30321 Apr 17, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you were confused while you were assuming too much!
I've never met you, but I already know that you are simply an idiot, and that you are just hateful (you being a hateful idiot by sharing this stupid fairy tale and all).
I suspect wherever you drop by, you see the worst in every situation and in every one! Hateful people always do!!
Give yourself a large gold, sticky papered star..place it in the middle of your forehead.

Only then will anyone know just how special you really are.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30322 Apr 17, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>. You shouldn't be surprised to meet another deadbeat, according to the last presidential race, the country is full of them. Generally the farther north you go, the better the disability benefits, I am not aware of any programs unique to our state and I have been appointed to two disability commissions over the year, so I don't completely believe the validity of that part of your story. As far as the get a job part, I do believe that numerical and proportionately the liberal side would dominate the ranks of the unemployed. As far as him misidentifying you just because you are white, heck you and Barney prove that all whites aren't smart.
It doesn't surprise me that a Republican member of a Arkansas disability commission isn't in touch with the reality of many of those slackers they hand out benefits to so easily. Are you a disability lawyer,... ambulance chaser?
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30323 Apr 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't surprise me that a Republican member of a Arkansas disability commission isn't in touch with the reality of many of those slackers they hand out benefits to so easily. Are you a disability lawyer,... ambulance chaser?
republicans aren't known for handing out benefits of any type,what are you talking about? I am a firm believer that if you can, you work and that very few people are totally disabled. There might need to be accommodations so that a person can do a job but if you aren't doing something productive, you lose your sense of self worth. Actually I am a disabled person with a forty year work record.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30324 Apr 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Give yourself a large gold, sticky papered star..place it in the middle of your forehead.
Only then will anyone know just how special you really are.
Oh, Barney Redd Brown, the star isn't necessary!
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#30325 Apr 17, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text> republicans aren't known for handing out benefits of any type,what are you talking about? I am a firm believer that if you can, you work and that very few people are totally disabled. There might need to be accommodations so that a person can do a job but if you aren't doing something productive, you lose your sense of self worth. Actually I am a disabled person with a forty year work record.
What you say concerning ideologically inclined Republicans is true, as are Blue Dog Democrats. The problem being, a great deal of this States Republican voters are currently driven by religion, abortion, gay marriage, and race. Which is fine if one doesn't consider the rights of others as equal to theirs.

Hell, half the bikers in this State live off some poor woman's Medicaid, SSI, and food stamps etc.. Most consider themselves Republicans and true Patriots.

BTW, I have been gainfully employed for over fifty years. Never received a cent of public assistance.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30326 Apr 17, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text> republicans aren't known for handing out benefits of any type,what are you talking about? I am a firm believer that if you can, you work and that very few people are totally disabled. There might need to be accommodations so that a person can do a job but if you aren't doing something productive, you lose your sense of self worth. Actually I am a disabled person with a forty year work record.
Great post!
Sadly, it will soar over the head of Redd Barney Brown. He is a subsidized moocher.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30327 Apr 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe its just me, but with the response you got, i'm thinking your message may have gone over his head.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30328 Apr 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
What you say concerning ideologically inclined Republicans is true, as are Blue Dog Democrats. The problem being, a great deal of this States Republican voters are currently driven by religion, abortion, gay marriage, and race. Which is fine if one doesn't consider the rights of others as equal to theirs.
Hell, half the bikers in this State live off some poor woman's Medicaid, SSI, and food stamps etc.. Most consider themselves Republicans and true Patriots.
BTW, I have been gainfully employed for over fifty years. Never received a cent of public assistance.
What are you saying?'Their rights' aren't as equal to let's say, yours??
ROTFL

United States

#30329 Apr 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
We probably have more in common, I have never voted a straight ticket, no Barney, that's not what I meant. I want every body protected, just want to see everyone exerting a little effort in there own behalf

Location hidden

#30330 Apr 17, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
True ideologically to the extent of a social welfare blanket.

Location hidden

#30331 Apr 17, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
We probably have more in common, I have never voted a straight ticket, no Barney, that's not what I meant. I want every body protected, just want to see everyone exerting a little effort in there own behalf
Careful of the acronym you use, "straight" could easily be taken to mean you have never voted
legally.

Would not any one thinking you were a Democrat, would you?

Location hidden

#30332 Apr 17, 2014
And you best be careful to use the right damn word too.

Yes

West Memphis, AR

#30333 Apr 17, 2014
I voted

Memphis, TN

#30334 Apr 20, 2014
Oh
Faulkner County Democrats

United States

#30335 Apr 20, 2014
ATTENTION ALL FAULKNER COUNTY DEMOCRATS! On May 20th please remember to help in our concerted effort to rid ourselves of the bully who currently holds the sheriffs office, by requesting a Republican ballot and voting AGAINST Andy Shock. Together, with other men and women of sound character in both parties, we can deliver an overwhelming defeat to a man who has proven to be the most ineffective leader in our County's history. Thank you all, and may God forgive our county for the travesties committed during our last election.
Faulkner County Dingbat

Jonesboro, AR

#30336 Apr 20, 2014
Yes the man in question is often referred to as the Nancy Pelosi of law enforcement. Speaking of such:

In church last Sunday, I heard a sweet elderly lady in the pew
next to me saying a prayer. It was so innocent and sincere that
I just had to share it with you:
" Dear Lord:
The last four to five years have been very tough.
You have taken my favorite actor - Paul Newman;
my favorite actress - Elizabeth Taylor;
my favorite singer - Whitney Houston,
and now my favorite author -Tom Clancy.
I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are -
Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
Amen”
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30337 Apr 20, 2014
Faulkner County Democrats wrote:
ATTENTION ALL FAULKNER COUNTY DEMOCRATS! On May 20th please remember to help in our concerted effort to rid ourselves of the bully who currently holds the sheriffs office, by requesting a Republican ballot and voting AGAINST Andy Shock. Together, with other men and women of sound character in both parties, we can deliver an overwhelming defeat to a man who has proven to be the most ineffective leader in our County's history. Thank you all, and may God forgive our county for the travesties committed during our last election.
I respectfully disagree, thus making the right to vote a true privilege for all.
I also believes God forgives those that truly have a repentant heart and go to Him for forgiveness. I'm not so sure He forgives those that go through Topix for a forgiveness shout out to Him.
What

Mountain Home, AR

#30338 Apr 21, 2014
No
Huh

United States

#30339 Apr 21, 2014
What wrote:
No
Well, hurry up
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30340 Apr 21, 2014
Faulkner County Dingbat wrote:
Yes the man in question is often referred to as the Nancy Pelosi of law enforcement. Speaking of such:
In church last Sunday, I heard a sweet elderly lady in the pew
next to me saying a prayer. It was so innocent and sincere that
I just had to share it with you:
" Dear Lord:
The last four to five years have been very tough.
You have taken my favorite actor - Paul Newman;
my favorite actress - Elizabeth Taylor;
my favorite singer - Whitney Houston,
and now my favorite author -Tom Clancy.
I just wanted you to know that my favorite politicians are -
Barack Obama, Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.
Amen”
That's pretty funny!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) 25 min guest 42
Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER TELL = LIES? (Apr '13) 1 hr we 31
mexican hotties 2 hr Chelsea 5
John Simkins (Mar '15) 5 hr Come on 29
house fire in randolph county. 7 hr kiwi 8
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) Fri haha 26
Old Hill Crest Hotel (Jul '15) Fri lol 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages