Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30215 Apr 14, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Frazier Glenn Cross, another lame, right-wing idiot that I'm sure some here see as a true American Patriot.
Get a life mouth breather.
I'm sure you are correct, unfortunately if there is a gay or black person among those he killed, he will be the Tea-Birchers Presidential nominee in 2014.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30216 Apr 14, 2014
LMFAO- make that 2016
Heil Hitler

Bexar, AR

#30217 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually as Christians the idea of doing anything to Jews is terrible. The real hate is from your side
Anti-Semitism is as much a part of conservative Christianity as the belief that Jesus died for your sins and has been around longer. Crusaders used to slaughter Jews in the Rhineland on their way to the Middle East. Even other types of Christians werenít safe, as the Eastern Romans found to their dismay when the fanatics of the First Crusade tramped through Roman lands
Does it surprise anyone that Religious Right Islamophobes are also anti-Semites? Does it surprise anyone at all? For 2,000 years extremist Christianity has been making a living destroying every alternative to itself, starting with the Pagans of the Roman Empire, before moving on to Northern and Eastern Europe. Along the way it persecuted Jews and Muslims and ethnic religion wherever it found it, Old World, New World, and beyond.
But this tragedy did not come about because of liberal ideals. We canít know Crossí motivations until he says anything, if he says anything at all. But it isnít difficult to see a connection between a white supremacist killing Jews and the nonstop hate parade coming from Tea Party and Religious Right sources (often indistinguishable). The surprise is not that there have been shootings and deaths. The surprise is that there have not been more of them.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30219 Apr 14, 2014
They say talking to yourself does not necessarily mean you are crazy, Its when you start answering yourself that makes you crazy.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30220 Apr 14, 2014
Heil Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Anti-Semitism is as much a part of conservative Christianity as the belief that Jesus died for your sins and has been around longer. Crusaders used to slaughter Jews in the Rhineland on their way to the Middle East. Even other types of Christians werenít safe, as the Eastern Romans found to their dismay when the fanatics of the First Crusade tramped through Roman lands
Does it surprise anyone that Religious Right Islamophobes are also anti-Semites? Does it surprise anyone at all? For 2,000 years extremist Christianity has been making a living destroying every alternative to itself, starting with the Pagans of the Roman Empire, before moving on to Northern and Eastern Europe. Along the way it persecuted Jews and Muslims and ethnic religion wherever it found it, Old World, New World, and beyond.
But this tragedy did not come about because of liberal ideals. We canít know Crossí motivations until he says anything, if he says anything at all. But it isnít difficult to see a connection between a white supremacist killing Jews and the nonstop hate parade coming from Tea Party and Religious Right sources (often indistinguishable). The surprise is not that there have been shootings and deaths. The surprise is that there have not been more of them.
Another pro Barney post from the Salem area, surprise, surprise. I said I am a Christian and as one I believe that the Jews are God's chosen people. The conservatives seem to be the one that supports Israel, relationship between this administration and Israel is the weakest that I can ever remember. You seem to have a problem with the persecution by Christians several hundred years ago but make no mention of the ongoing persecution of Christians and Jews today. I and no one I know belongs to the Tea Party but I don't see the connection with them and racists. You actually spew more hatred than any of the people I associate with.
Hey Hitler

Bexar, AR

#30221 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Another pro Barney post from the Salem area, surprise, surprise. I said I am a Christian and as one I believe that the Jews are God's chosen people. The conservatives seem to be the one that supports Israel, relationship between this administration and Israel is the weakest that I can ever remember. You seem to have a problem with the persecution by Christians several hundred years ago but make no mention of the ongoing persecution of Christians and Jews today. I and no one I know belongs to the Tea Party but I don't see the connection with them and racists. You actually spew more hatred than any of the people I associate with
That would be a pro Jewish post, and if there is any one here that might given the idea they are Jewish, it is Redd.

Hang a sign that says, I'M NAIVE across your ass, and stick your head back in the sand.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30222 Apr 14, 2014
Hey Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be a pro Jewish post, and if there is any one here that might given the idea they are Jewish, it is Redd.
Hang a sign that says, I'M NAIVE across your ass, and stick your head back in the sand.
Still posting from the Salem area. I'd rather be around Redd than you. I have Jewish friends and relatives and a black preacher, I just don't fit any stereotype. I don't deal in stereotypes, but I might make an exception for you, you're an idiot
ROTFL

El Dorado, AR

#30223 Apr 14, 2014
But I will sukieAdikie
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30224 Apr 14, 2014
Hey Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world are you saying, you babbling, run-on sentence, incoherent, race/hate baiting piece of garbage?!?
Are you not 'pro Jewish'?
Are you going on record that you don't like a certain ethnicity?
Are you going on record that you and Redd know each other?
It's already obvious you are Barney, due to the rambling nonsense writings of these posts. Remember, idiots pretending to be other idiots only fool themselves...and you are an idiot.
There is a sign for you...it flashes...in neon all of the time...right over your head!
It continually flashes 'vacancy/no vacancy' because you are mentally empty yet have no room for knowledge.
You are a rare and stupid breed...thankfully!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30225 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If they can or can not agree with your opinion don't mean a damn thing.
With beef the highest its been in 30 years and this guy is grazing 350 of his 900 head herd on free grass.
That is one Hell of a "plight"
That Rancher has rights, its called the courts.
One more thing- The government highly subsidizes Farmers and ranchers.
"This guy is grazing 350 of his 900 cattle on...FREE GRASS."

You must be smoking a little free grass!!
Do you proofread your stupidity? You obviously don't...but you should!
What an embarrassment you must be to those whose 'team' you have placed yourself on!! I'm sure you weren't chosen.

One more thing-farmers and ranchers are subsidized for the work/labor/equipment/food/feed , etc. they provide so that others may benefit from the fruit of their labor.
You are subsidized for sitting on your backside all day, with your hand stuck out, waiting for the mailman to lay your government check in it.
You are a subsidized moocher.
Big difference, idiot!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30226 Apr 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
With beef the highest its been in 30 years and this guy is grazing 350 of his 900 head herd on free grass.
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If our opinions ever correlated on any one topic, I'd asked to be taken to the hospital for fear of unknown head trauma!

"This guy is grazing 350 of his 900 cattle on...FREE GRASS."
Free grass!?!!
You must be smoking a little free grass!!
Do you proofread your stupidity? You obviously don't...but you should!
What an embarrassment you must be to those whose 'team' you have placed yourself on!! I'm sure you weren't chosen.

One more thing-farmers and ranchers are subsidized for the work/labor/equipment/food/feed , etc. they provide so that others may benefit from the fruit of their labor.
You are subsidized for sitting on your backside all day, with your hand stuck out, waiting for the mailman to lay your government check in it.
You are a subsidized moocher.
Big difference, idiot!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30227 Apr 14, 2014
Heil Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
Racial hate baiting at its best!! Of course, it's a cut and paste from Barney from a far left, liberal loon!
The only places Barney looks for 'news'! He steals the opinions of other leftist liberal lunatics that only operate through hate, race-baiting, and fear, and pastes them here under other names. Ah, but Barney fools no one but himself...because he is the biggest fool of all!!
Laughable, leftist lunatics that are sinking faster than the titanic!
'Hate parade coming from the Tea Party and religious right sources"!
Barney can't recognize a true hate parade because he's riding in it! He's on a big race baiting float, wearing a tiara, holding flowers and shouting racial hate and verbatim liberal lingo, which is the only thing he knows!
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30228 Apr 14, 2014
http://hamptonroads.com/2014/04/russian-fight...

http://therightscoop.com/russian-attack-warpl...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/14/ru...

Oh My! Thank goodness for those sanctions...Putin is clearly terrified of the ramifications.

Posted from several sources so its not labeled as Fox News propaganda or an "opinion piece"
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30229 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
But I will sukieAdikie
We heard that about you, I've never been to Ed Dorado but I'll sure let people know what you are up to down there.
Hey Hitler

Bexar, AR

#30230 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Still posting from the Salem area. I'd rather be around Redd than you. I have Jewish friends and relatives and a black preacher, I just don't fit any stereotype. I don't deal in stereotypes, but I might make an exception for you, you're an idiot
So naive, you think you are the only person on here capable of changing their posting address.

How do you know I am not Redd, you don't, I could be Blaggard or a number of others, but you know better don't ya??????????

Ba haw- haw- haw
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30231 Apr 14, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
We heard that about you, I've never been to Ed Dorado but I'll sure let people know what you are up to down there.
Now thats funny right there, I dont care who you are, thats funny!!!
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30233 Apr 14, 2014
Hey Hitler wrote:
<quoted text>
So naive, you think you are the only person on here capable of changing their posting address.
How do you know I am not Redd, you don't, I could be Blaggard or a number of others, but you know better don't ya??????????
Ba haw- haw- haw
You are certainly not Blaggard even if you post under that name after I post this you will still not be anything more than the idiot you are now.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30234 Apr 14, 2014
I think it is funny how he keeps going back and forth between "hey Hitler" and "heil Hitler' he cant even keep his fake names straight.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30235 Apr 14, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
I think it is funny how he keeps going back and forth between "hey Hitler" and "heil Hitler' he cant even keep his fake names straight.
What's funny is that he doesn't know the difference.
OlPapaw

United States

#30236 Apr 14, 2014
Dear Heil Hitler,
The name you have chosen is a synonym for hatred, and some of the greatest crimes against humanity ever committed.
Here's hoping you end up just like your idol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Savannah Hart get her son taken away? 6 hr Yup 12
County fair and carnival. (Sep '15) 7 hr Brittany 15
food stamps 8 hr Guest 2
Chicken Plant (Dec '14) 13 hr Jihiady Z 178
Shane Richey 13 hr Wanna Know 3
News Walnut Ridge, Others See Development Boost from... 14 hr Trannies ii the r... 3
sheila jones street or bean 14 hr mommaj 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages