Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30160 Apr 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen the results, I also saw eight years of George W. Bush, sorry, I will choose the former not the latter.
The FORMER is George W Bush and the LATTER is Obama. Im glad you are finally seeing that Obama is a failure.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#30161 Apr 11, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it you didnt understand moron? The article you cited makes my point you stated several times they were on track . If the temporary six month agreement reached in November were on track the article would not say they HOPE to have an agreement in JULY that means they ARE NOT ON TRACK YOU F**KING IDIOT. No matter how you try to spin this one you have only proved my point with the LA Times article. In fact the line you quoted above is what I have been saying ...they are not on track to have an agreement by MAY and YOU are the one that said they are on track for May. Its funny how you are now trying to say you didnt mean May and that ignorant blather about a deadline and signing being on different dates ...YOU CANT SIGN A DEAL THAT DOES NOT EXIST. Iran has clearly stated there will be no compromise. The ARTICLE (not op-ed piece) also states "A lot of intensive work will be required to overcome the differences which naturally still exist at this stage in the process." Again the ARTICLE you linked to as proof of your position is actually proof of my position. You tell me to learn the difference between op-ed and news story all I did was point out the proof of my position in the story YOU linked. The Opinion you call it of John Kerry was given under oath to a congressional Committee that means He swore under penalty of perjury that he believed his position to be true...Now either the whole world is lying to make you look bad or the more likely scenario you are F**KING WRONG. Idiot.
By The Way the articles I linked to early yesterday came out at THE SAME TIME as your precious L A Times article. You were right I must say this is fun ....making a fool out of you day after day time after time.
Cut the liberal some slack. He's has been in a daze for the past 5+ years because he doesn't understand how such perfectly executed progressive liberal policies could reap such disasterous results. Now he is trying to save face but the liberal utopia is crumbling around his ears. This is the same guy that thinks just because someone signs up for Obamacare then they are covered even if they haven't paid for their policy. He and his ideology are so wrong on so many levels that I almost feel bad for pointing out the flaws in that ideology. Almost.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#30162 Apr 11, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it you didnt understand moron? The article you cited makes my point you stated several times they were on track . If the temporary six month agreement reached in November were on track the article would not say they HOPE to have an agreement in JULY that means they ARE NOT ON TRACK YOU F**KING IDIOT. No matter how you try to spin this one you have only proved my point with the LA Times article. In fact the line you quoted above is what I have been saying ...they are not on track to have an agreement by MAY and YOU are the one that said they are on track for May. Its funny how you are now trying to say you didnt mean May and that ignorant blather about a deadline and signing being on different dates ...YOU CANT SIGN A DEAL THAT DOES NOT EXIST. Iran has clearly stated there will be no compromise. The ARTICLE (not op-ed piece) also states "A lot of intensive work will be required to overcome the differences which naturally still exist at this stage in the process." Again the ARTICLE you linked to as proof of your position is actually proof of my position. You tell me to learn the difference between op-ed and news story all I did was point out the proof of my position in the story YOU linked. The Opinion you call it of John Kerry was given under oath to a congressional Committee that means He swore under penalty of perjury that he believed his position to be true...Now either the whole world is lying to make you look bad or the more likely scenario you are F**KING WRONG. Idiot.
By The Way the articles I linked to early yesterday came out at THE SAME TIME as your precious L A Times article. You were right I must say this is fun ....making a fool out of you day after day time after time
LMFAO- really you just STFU about this.

I don't care what Kerry said, that article had been written weeks before the two day meeting this week. This week they agreed to meet again in May and sign the deal.

Now let's count the months from Nov to May, shall we. okay lets go boys and girls, count with me......DEC.-1, Jan.-2, Feb-3, Mar-4, Apr.-5, May-6

Good job- Now what do we have boys and girls,

We have a complete Idiot who can not comprehend what a date to sign the final agreement is when he sees it, and that if someone has and OPINION that he likes, that is not a opinion it is a dead set, indisputable fact.

Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30163 Apr 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what Kerry said, that article had been written weeks before the two day meeting this week. This week they agreed to meet again in May and sign the deal.
Now let's count the months from Nov to May, shall we. okay lets go boys and girls, count with me......DEC.-1, Jan.-2, Feb-3, Mar-4, Apr.-5, May-6
We have a complete Idiot who can not comprehend what a date to sign the final agreement is when he sees it, and that if someone has and OPINION that he likes, that is not a opinion it is a dead set, indisputable fact.
The statement from Kerry was in the article you linked yesterday idiot not weeks ago. they do not have a meeting scheduled to sign a final deal they have scheduled ANOTHER ROUND OF TALKS in hopes of reaching a deal to be concluded IN JULY NOT MAY. You are correct in that you are a complete idiot who has an OPINION that is contrary to that of most of the english speaking world. By the way moron the Administration official that said it would be done in JULY said they were "confident" it could be reached by JULY and you know what that is ...it is an OPINION YOU F**KING IDIOT but keep talking we are getting a good laugh watching you humiliate yourself time and time again.
ROTFL

United States

#30164 Apr 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you finally agree and proclaim that you are "a complete Idiot who can not comprehend what a date to sign the final agreement is when he sees it, and that if someone has and OPINION that he likes, that is not a opinion it is a dead set, indisputable fact." Please leave the adults alone. Obama's appointees are resigning in droves

Kansas City Ks.

#30165 Apr 11, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the liberal some slack. He's has been in a daze for the past 5+ years because he doesn't understand how such perfectly executed progressive liberal policies could reap such disasterous results. Now he is trying to save face but the liberal utopia is crumbling around his ears. This is the same guy that thinks just because someone signs up for Obamacare then they are covered even if they haven't paid for their policy. He and his ideology are so wrong on so many levels that I almost feel bad for pointing out the flaws in that ideology. Almost.

Well sir, I beg of you show me where I have posted any thing remotely close to what you just said
above about what I believe about Obama care.

For one who goes on so much about winning and loosing to post a lie like that amazes me.

You have not only lost intellectually, you are in contrast with your self proclaimed moral beliefs also.

Perhaps I could be mistaken, lying for self appeasement, is of high moral character.

Kansas City Ks.

#30166 Apr 11, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
The statement from Kerry was in the article you linked yesterday idiot not weeks ago. they do not have a meeting scheduled to sign a final deal they have scheduled ANOTHER ROUND OF TALKS in hopes of reaching a deal to be concluded IN JULY NOT MAY. You are correct in that you are a complete idiot who has an OPINION that is contrary to that of most of the english speaking world. By the way moron the Administration official that said it would be done in JULY said they were "confident" it could be reached by JULY and you know what that is ...it is an OPINION YOU F**KING IDIOT but keep talking we are getting a good laugh watching you humiliate yourself time and time again.

OMG, you have gone into 100% troll mode. Or is this a defense mechanism ?

The hearing was months ago. I don.t care when you read it.

July is the original dead line Numb NUTS, the date has been set , as of this week for the 15th time, to conclude the talks in May and sign the deal

Now I don't think you are this damn stupid, but you are doing a fine job of making your self look that way with your juvenile obstinance.

Kansas City Ks.

#30167 Apr 11, 2014
Los Angeles Times &#8206;- 1 day ago
Negotiators for Iran and six world powers will meet again in May to draft a final deal for an accord before the July 20 deadline.
Iran:'50 to 60 Percent Agreement' on Nuke Deal
ABC News&#8206; - 1 day ago
Powers 'set to draft' Iran nuclear deal, despite remaining gaps
Jerusalem Post&#8206; - by Michael Wilner&#8206; - 1 day ago

Kansas City Ks.

#30168 Apr 11, 2014
There will be and agreement signed in May in my opinion, barring any unforeseen catastrophes.

I also believe some people do not know the smoke and mirrors of politics
when you see them.

Example, these guys, Kerry, is a good example who live for the camera and get paid huge money to do what they do are going to tell you during this long drawn out huge task of negotiation this task in a place like Switzerland.

'Hey this is a cake walk', that would be hard to believe, and in Switzerland too, who would buy that?

No, all involved tell you how damn hard these negotiations are and we are fighting like cats and dogs every day, this is hard, hard stuff here folks.

After this epic battle all sides will emerge with hands held high proclaiming victory, and they are heroes for wining this epic battle.

Politics-plain and simple

ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30169 Apr 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well sir, I beg of you show me where I have posted any thing remotely close to what you just said
above about what I believe about Obama care.
For one who goes on so much about winning and loosing to post a lie like that amazes me.
You have not only lost intellectually, you are in contrast with your self proclaimed moral beliefs also.
Perhaps I could be mistaken, lying for self appeasement, is of high moral character.
You are not mistaken, you have been lying for self appeasement every since you started posting. We do disagree that you have any moral character. I have never seen an adult with less knowledge of economics, education or politics but I am still young, I'll continue looking. Meanwhile, carry on, you are entertaining.

Kansas City Ks.

#30170 Apr 11, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps this verbiage will make it a little little more easy for you to understand!

But only if you pay real close attention to the word "BEFORE" in the sentence.

I would tell you that would be the 21st word, but I know that would be a waste of time.

"Negotiators for Iran and six world powers will meet again in May to draft a final deal for an accord before the July 20 deadline"

Search it for yourself if you don't like my site.

Kansas City Ks.

#30171 Apr 11, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not mistaken, you have been lying for self appeasement every since you started posting. We do disagree that you have any moral character. I have never seen an adult with less knowledge of economics, education or politics but I am still young, I'll continue looking. Meanwhile, carry on, you are entertaining.
I'm starting to see a trend develop here, perhaps lying for self appeasement is a family value among your ilk.

You know what they say, numbers don't lie.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30172 Apr 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
July is the original dead line Numb NUTS, the date has been set , as of this week for the 15th time, to conclude the talks in May and sign the deal
Now I don't think you are this damn stupid, but you are doing a fine job of making your self look that way with your juvenile obstinance.
Barney, I think you are this stupid. You are a liar. You are stupid. You don't just make yourself LOOK stupid, you prove it to be a fact with the words that say.
These past few posts you have rambled, scrambled, babbled, and stuttered/stammered through are some of the most inconsistent and contradicting thoughts of pure crap that you have managed to put together in quite some time.
Most people should and would be offended by that...but you should consider that to be quite an honror!
What with ALL of the inconsistent, contradicting, rambling, scrambled, babbling bunch of stuttering and stammering crap that you have posted, it's impressive!
You don't even know what you've said, what you've posted, and you're do confused by it now, you're not even sure how to comment.
You are close to pulling 'a Barney'! You are so confused right now, that your profanity laden posts are sure to appear soon, followed by a sudden absence....you would love for the topic to be dropped, and you're close to diverting...or whining...
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30173 Apr 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps this verbiage will make it a little little more easy for you to understand!
But only if you pay real close attention to the word "BEFORE" in the sentence.
I would tell you that would be the 21st word, but I know that would be a waste of time.
"Negotiators for Iran and six world powers will meet again in May to draft a final deal for an accord before the July 20 deadline"
Search it for yourself if you don't like my site.
Exactly NOT IN MAY AS YOU SAID YOU IGNORANT F*CK. NOT ON TRACK FOR MAY AS I HAVE REPEATEDLY SAID. You switched side of the argument because you were f*cking WRONG and You are still WRONG. You are the one who has said the final deal in MAY over and over again. JULY IS NOT MAY
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30174 Apr 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Los Angeles Times &#8206;- 1 day ago
Negotiators for Iran and six world powers will meet again in May to draft a final deal for an accord before the July 20 deadline.
Iran:'50 to 60 Percent Agreement' on Nuke Deal
ABC News&#8206; - 1 day ago
Powers 'set to draft' Iran nuclear deal, despite remaining gaps
Jerusalem Post&#8206; - by Michael Wilner&#8206; - 1 day ago
Draft is not sign dumbf*ck. Pick a side and argue it but stop trying to switch side because you were and are wrong. Honestly dude lay off the drugs.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30175 Apr 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You really cant read. There is nothing at all anywhere in that article that says the talk will conclude in May. Nothing in the articles I cited that says they will conclude in May notjing anywhere except your imagination that says the talks will conclude in may. I dont know what troll mode is I just simply pointed out your stupidity from the article YOU linked to.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30176 Apr 11, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right you can lead a liberal to the truth but you make them see it. I should leave him alone but in my defense he does most work of humiliating him for me. You just cant fix stupid. I must say that in general I applaud your self control and ability to stay on point an on topic while he runs around at the mouth like a drunken retard.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30177 Apr 11, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right you can lead a liberal to the truth but you make them see it. I should leave him alone but in my defense he does most work of humiliating him for me. You just cant fix stupid. I must say that in general I applaud your self control and ability to stay on point an on topic while he runs around at the mouth like a drunken retard.
This is true! It is admirable!
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30178 Apr 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to see a trend develop here, perhaps lying for self appeasement is a family value among your ilk.
You know what they say, numbers don't lie.
You are seeing a trend? Was that supposed to make sense? What number?
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30179 Apr 11, 2014
Looks like Putin is really takig those sanctions seriously...NOT

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/11/do...

"U.S. officials are assailing the Russian government for shutting down Voice of America's radio broadcasts in Moscow, in a move that marked a dramatic escalation of the message war between the two governments amid the Ukraine conflict."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Erika Rackley 2 hr Waitresses 62
Cheating (Aug '12) 11 hr the help 71
Michael Cocherell 11 hr Waitresses 48
Seeking older woman 60 + 11 hr Waitresses 8
cordless phone batteries 12 hr obsolete 1
should I let my 14 year old daughter shave her ... (Jun '10) 15 hr Trymeononetime 50
Family Auto Group 15 hr Angela 5
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:31 pm PST

NBC Sports12:31PM
Source: Browns interview former Rams coach Mike Martz
NBC Sports 3:14 AM
Rams won't get chance to interview Rob Chudzinski or Alex Van Pelt
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?