Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30176 Apr 11, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the liberal some slack. He's has been in a daze for the past 5+ years because he doesn't understand how such perfectly executed progressive liberal policies could reap such disasterous results. Now he is trying to save face but the liberal utopia is crumbling around his ears. This is the same guy that thinks just because someone signs up for Obamacare then they are covered even if they haven't paid for their policy. He and his ideology are so wrong on so many levels that I almost feel bad for pointing out the flaws in that ideology. Almost.
You are right you can lead a liberal to the truth but you make them see it. I should leave him alone but in my defense he does most work of humiliating him for me. You just cant fix stupid. I must say that in general I applaud your self control and ability to stay on point an on topic while he runs around at the mouth like a drunken retard.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30177 Apr 11, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right you can lead a liberal to the truth but you make them see it. I should leave him alone but in my defense he does most work of humiliating him for me. You just cant fix stupid. I must say that in general I applaud your self control and ability to stay on point an on topic while he runs around at the mouth like a drunken retard.
This is true! It is admirable!
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30178 Apr 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm starting to see a trend develop here, perhaps lying for self appeasement is a family value among your ilk.
You know what they say, numbers don't lie.
You are seeing a trend? Was that supposed to make sense? What number?
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30179 Apr 11, 2014
Looks like Putin is really takig those sanctions seriously...NOT

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/11/do...

"U.S. officials are assailing the Russian government for shutting down Voice of America's radio broadcasts in Moscow, in a move that marked a dramatic escalation of the message war between the two governments amid the Ukraine conflict."
OlPapaw

United States

#30180 Apr 11, 2014
Latest struggle of the parties in Arkansas, Pryor and Cotton calling each other out on TV ads financed by out of state money

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30181 Apr 12, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
Looks like Putin is really takig those sanctions seriously...NOT
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/11/do...
"U.S. officials are assailing the Russian government for shutting down Voice of America's radio broadcasts in Moscow, in a move that marked a dramatic escalation of the message war between the two governments amid the Ukraine conflict."

LMFAO- Has Fox news not planted the idea in your head yet, that Putin done that because he is pissed about the sanctions?

Of course they haven't that would be to close to the truth for them.

Its to damn hard for you to draw your own conclusions, so you rely on Fox to tell you what to think.

Are you old enough to remember the, Radio Free Europe , campaign?

Putin is, and knows his gesture is simply symbolic. He can shut the stations down inside his country but he can not shut down a radio signal outside his country being sent directly to those he cut off.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30182 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO- Has Fox news not planted the idea in your head yet, that Putin done that because he is pissed about the sanctions?
Its to damn hard for you to draw your own conclusions, so you rely on Fox to tell you what to think.
Putin is, and knows his gesture is simply symbolic. He can shut the stations down inside his country but he can not shut down a radio signal outside his country being sent directly to those he cut off.
He knows that the gesture is symboloc, he also knows that he can do anything you damn well pleases with this administration.

Location hidden

#30183 Apr 12, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text> He knows that the gesture is symboloc, he also knows that he can do anything you damn well pleases with this administration.
Well in that case, it would please me to see him stick his administration squarely up your ignorant, no typing 1. symboloc ass.

Bottom line, Putin is pissed, and so are you, about right now.

1. "symboloc" Red neck synonym for symbolic

ROF-LMFAO
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30184 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well in that case, it would please me to see him stick his administration squarely up your ignorant, no typing 1. symboloc ass.
Bottom line, Putin is pissed, and so are you, about right now.
1. "symboloc" Red neck synonym for symbolic
ROF-LMFAO
You indicate that you are laughing your ass off, but you remain an ass. You are a unique character Barney, I doubt if there are many people in the world that know less about how the world operates than you. I do agree with you though, your hero seems to be sticking it up everyone's ass.
Blaggard

Haskell, OK

#30185 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is that Putin is not deterred by the ridiculous sanctions. He is just not bothered by them thats why he is essentially thumbing his nose at Obama. Im certain he knows it is symbolic and what he is saying is that the sanctions are maeningless to him.

Location hidden

#30186 Apr 12, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
You indicate that you are laughing your ass off, but you remain an ass. You are a unique character Barney, I doubt if there are many people in the world that know less about how the world operates than you. I do agree with you though, your hero seems to be sticking it up everyone's ass.

You obviously doubt a lot of things, you just can't prove those doubts.

From the above example of your lack of reading comprehension the delusions expressed in your post above is to be expected.

Location hidden

#30187 Apr 12, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom line is that Putin is not deterred by the ridiculous sanctions. He is just not bothered by them thats why he is essentially thumbing his nose at Obama. Im certain he knows it is symbolic and what he is saying is that the sanctions are maeningless to him.
Well who am I to argue with you, a person who speaks to Putin on a daily bases, would certainly have more insight into his decision making than I.

I, a person offering and opinion based on logical conclusions for his motivation.

Personally I think Putin took a huge risk among his own people by doing this.

B/C Gorbachev came to power in 1986 by a decree that the Government quit screwing with the radio stations.

Maybe you and Putin see that differently than I do, why don't you ask him, and get back to me on that one?
Blaggard

Haskell, OK

#30188 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well who am I to argue with you, a person who speaks to Putin on a daily bases, would certainly have more insight into his decision making than I.
I, a person offering and opinion based on logical conclusions for his motivation.
Personally I think Putin took a huge risk among his own people by doing this.
B/C Gorbachev came to power in 1986 by a decree that the Government quit screwing with the radio stations.
Maybe you and Putin see that differently than I do, why don't you ask him, and get back to me on that one?
There you go again trying to switch sides of the argument. As I have stated before it is obvious that putin cares only about his agenda like Obama. Yes he took a risk but he doesnt care because he is not afraid of Obama or his stupid sanctions. For someone who claims to know more about the Iran talks than the people actually involved you sure are a smartass when others point out what the rest of the world thinks. I dont claim to know Putin I just dont have my head in my ass like you have yours in your ass. Putin is Mocking Obama because he knows obama is weak and stupid like you
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30189 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously doubt a lot of things, you just can't prove those doubts.
From the above example of your lack of reading comprehension the delusions expressed in your post above is to be expected.
You are proving my doubts correct, about everything you post is nonsense. Give me an example of my lack of reading comprehension. You are no more successful here than in life. Those who can do, those who can't clean deep fryers?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#30190 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Los Angeles Times &#8206;- 1 day ago
Negotiators for Iran and six world powers will meet again in May to draft a final deal for an accord before the July 20 deadline.
Iran:'50 to 60 Percent Agreement' on Nuke Deal
ABC News&#8206; - 1 day ago
Powers 'set to draft' Iran nuclear deal, despite remaining gaps
Jerusalem Post&#8206; - by Michael Wilner&#8206; - 1 day ago
I guess they will just work out the remaining 40-50% after it is signed. That's the same as "We have to pass it to know what's in it". We all know what a disaster that's turned out to be.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#30192 Apr 12, 2014
My vote will not change anything ...but i did!

Location hidden

#30193 Apr 12, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess they will just work out the remaining 40-50% after it is signed. That's the same as "We have to pass it to know what's in it". We all know what a disaster that's turned out to be
No RC, I believe that 40 to 50% was referring to the population of Iran that approved of the agreement.

Location hidden

#30194 Apr 12, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again trying to switch sides of the argument. As I have stated before it is obvious that putin cares only about his agenda like Obama. Yes he took a risk but he doesnt care because he is not afraid of Obama or his stupid sanctions. For someone who claims to know more about the Iran talks than the people actually involved you sure are a smartass when others point out what the rest of the world thinks. I dont claim to know Putin I just dont have my head in my ass like you have yours in your ass. Putin is Mocking Obama because he knows obama is weak and stupid like you
Come on now, no way, no how, i'm not buying this bull shit, I may have been born at night, but it was not last night Buck-O.

No way in Hell can you convince me that You and Putin are not tighter than two peas in a pod.

"don't know him", Get out of town clown..........

Location hidden

#30195 Apr 12, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are proving my doubts correct, about everything you post is nonsense. Give me an example of my lack of reading comprehension. You are no more successful here than in life. Those who can do, those who can't clean deep fryers?
Sure, no problem,

Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#3018412 hrs ago

"You indicate that you are laughing your ass off"

There you go, I was speaking figuratively, obviously by your response you think one can literally laugh their ass off.

Location hidden

#30196 Apr 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No RC, I believe that 40 to 50% was referring to the population of Iran that approved of the agreement

Nope , my bad he was not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fantasha rutledge (Feb '13) 5 hr Umm 38
Robert Miller (LD) and Amanda Moore 9 hr TexasRebel 3
Mickey Johnson picked up for acting like a cop Sun Forever 22
Keep a word---drop a word (Jul '11) Sun So_da_lish_us 250
new word game (Nov '11) Sun So_da_lish_us 2,568
New Word Game (Jul '12) Sun So_da_lish_us 3
Word Association (Sep '10) Sun So_da_lish_us 184

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance