Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30085 Apr 8, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so you cry like a baby and say I shouldnt be in your precious conversation on a public forum then tell me to STFU and now you say giving as good as you got? Wow you really believe that dont you?? sad sad sad. And again I own my comments I dont need other pseudonyms to support myself. Not like you do. Face it there are just several others that love umiliating you as much as I do.
Correction- That try to - HUMILIATE - me. Pun intended

Just one question though, you say, "I shouldn't be in your precious conversation" I plainly said "in the event you are not the same person", but you are responding as if you were the same.

Why?

Man I'm glad that big ole word, pseudonyms, didn't need a comma in it , I never would have figured that word out!
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30086 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction- That try to - HUMILIATE - me. Pun intended
Just one question though, you say, "I shouldn't be in your precious conversation" I plainly said "in the event you are not the same person", but you are responding as if you were the same.
Why?
Man I'm glad that big ole word, pseudonyms, didn't need a comma in it , I never would have figured that word out!
I am quite sure you haven't figured it out anyway.
You are correct I was typing too fast and missed the H good for you. Where exactly is the pun you intended. Do you know what a pun is? I'm not sure you do based on the nonsensical response. If you dont want others to participate in your conversation you may consider not posting on a public forum.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#30087 Apr 8, 2014
And yes Hugh Jass and Blaggard are one and the same. as I said I own my comments nd admit to the names I use.

Location hidden

#30088 Apr 8, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite sure you haven't figured it out anyway.
You are correct I was typing too fast and missed the H good for you. Where exactly is the pun you intended. Do you know what a pun is? I'm not sure you do based on the nonsensical response. If you dont want others to participate in your conversation you may consider not posting on a public forum.
If i have to explain to you, which obviously I do, you would not understand any way.
hugh jass

Fort Smith, AR

#30089 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If i have to explain to you, which obviously I do, you would not understand any way.
So you dont know what a pun is. Thats what I thought.

Location hidden

#30090 Apr 8, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
And yes Hugh Jass and Blaggard are one and the same. as I said I own my comments nd admit to the names I use.
One thing is for damn sure, either you are lying in this post. or you lied in the last one, don't matter

You're a liar either way.
hugh jass

Fort Smith, AR

#30091 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing is for damn sure, either you are lying in this post. or you lied in the last one, don't matter
I said I own my posts and I do. How am I a liar Barney/heloise/redd/guest...an d the list goes on. I post under 2 names never in any of my posts will you find I have denied the posts by Blaggard or Hugh Jass. Sorry Barn you lose again. but since you are sooooo smart please enlighten us : define what a pun is (you can look that up and copy and paste if it helps) then tell me specifically what pun you used in that post. Nevermind it is above your intelligence level. you wouldnt admit you were wrong anyway.

Location hidden

#30092 Apr 8, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
So you dont know what a pun is. Thats what I thought.
Nope, not a clue, i just thought it would be fun to write pun.
hugh jass

Roland, OK

#30093 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So the pun you intended was just more stupidity on your part. Not surprising. Fun and pun are rhyming words just thought I would tell you since your such a big boy and just learning the language.
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30094 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now was it not you who was so Hell bent on having a debate on a political topic and went as far to pick the subjects after I issued the invitation and laid down the rules?
Your very first rebuttal you broke every rule.
You're starting to bore me now, but let me leave you with these parting words, so you will know it is me.........
F*ck off bitch.
Good day
No, Dead Horse, yet again you are wrong, and no one is surprised. I didn't pick the subjects. Been here, done this. We know who 'issued the challenge' and it certainly wasn't you. When the 'challenge' was first issued by Blaggard, you ran away like a crybaby. Again, been there done that. You already know this, though. Even when you pretend like you are the boss, make the rules, and enforce them.
I tell ya, though, you really are funny. I can almost see why you roll around laughing body parts off so much.
When I read that rules statement from you...I and then told me how I 'broke your rules' had I not been sitting, I possibly could have hit the floor!
One of the funniest things I've read in a really long time!!
Bored, are you? Those that are bored with other people, typically just lose interest and move on instead of hurling profanity in seething fashion....these are the people that are far from bored. Whether you are bored or bothered by me makes me no difference.
I actually have a few descriptive words for you, but I'm sure that they are going though the minds of every single person that has ever had to endure your ramblings.
Debate on political topics where you issued the challenge, then laid down the rules...ah, from the mouth of babes!!
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30098 Apr 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, what was I wrong about, now that you brought it up, please explain what and if it is not asking to much explain why I was wrong.
Have at it..........
You are either the stupidest blockhead around, or you indeed are a glutton for punishment and enjoy being made a fool of. You realize you continually ask questions like this...and you do realize you are always proven wrong...and you do realize you show yourself to be the idiot we've been saying...and then you realize you ask to be shown your stupidity again???

You accuse others of having timelines wrong, of answering the wrong post, of every thing you can think to accuse to divert...and believe me, your list isn't very long, thus the reason you repeat yourself all of the time!

Here's where you were wrong. Read this slowly...carefully...it has been given to you numerous times...you are an idiot...and so on...

The initial challenge post to you was post #29874 from Blaggard.
This challenge caused you to RUN AWAY, CRYING.....

You then invited me to discuss a political topic...(now here is the very best, most side-splitting hilarious thing I've come across this year)...you set up 'rules' and eventually accused me of breaking your rules.(I think that is funnier every time I type it!!)

After you invited me to your bizarre-o world of debate, Blaggard reminded you that he had already extended an offer to discuss a variety of topics with you...and true to form, you whined about SHOWING YOU the post.
(Do you have dementia, Barney, because this has been given to you multiple times in a matter of mere days...and you still keep asking 'where'...sniff sniff...'who'...sniff sniff...when...sniff sniff...
I gave you the post number...#29874, and Sunday night, April 6, post #30019, you seemed to skip off to la la land, proclaiming what fun you were going to have answering Blaggards challenge...

Since then, you seem to have forgotten the timeline, 3 times. You have asked at least 3 times to be spoon fed the same information.
Are you really an idiot of this magnitude? Do you think that we will tire of showing you, and in your mind, you think you have the upper hand?
Your next two inflammatory posts after the one above suggests that is the case...but I'm still banking on BIG IDIOT!!!

And, btw, in case you haven't realized it, fruitcake, stomping your feet, jumping up and down, and yelling profanity at me just doesn't have the effect you'd apparently like for it to, since you resort to it often.
Now you go roll around and laugh a little bit...because you can be sure that most here are laughing too!

Location hidden

#30099 Apr 9, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You are either the stupidest blockhead around, or you indeed are a glutton for punishment and enjoy being made a fool of. You realize you continually ask questions like this...and you do realize you are always proven wrong...and you do realize you show yourself to be the idiot we've been saying...and then you realize you ask to be shown your stupidity again???
You accuse others of having timelines wrong, of answering the wrong post, of every thing you can think to accuse to divert...and believe me, your list isn't very long, thus the reason you repeat yourself all of the time!
Here's where you were wrong. Read this slowly...carefully...it has been given to you numerous times...you are an idiot...and so on...
The initial challenge post to you was post #29874 from Blaggard.
This challenge caused you to RUN AWAY, CRYING.....
You then invited me to discuss a political topic...(now here is the very best, most side-splitting hilarious thing I've come across this year)...you set up 'rules' and eventually accused me of breaking your rules.(I think that is funnier every time I type it!!)
After you invited me to your bizarre-o world of debate, Blaggard reminded you that he had already extended an offer to discuss a variety of topics with you...and true to form, you whined about SHOWING YOU the post.
(Do you have dementia, Barney, because this has been given to you multiple times in a matter of mere days...and you still keep asking 'where'...sniff sniff...'who'...sniff sniff...when...sniff sniff...
I gave you the post number...#29874, and Sunday night, April 6, post #30019, you seemed to skip off to la la land, proclaiming what fun you were going to have answering Blaggards challenge...
Since then, you seem to have forgotten the timeline, 3 times. You have asked at least 3 times to be spoon fed the same information.
Are you really an idiot of this magnitude? Do you think that we will tire of showing you, and in your mind, you think you have the upper hand?
Your next two inflammatory posts after the one above suggests that is the case...but I'm still banking on BIG IDIOT!!!
And, btw, in case you haven't realized it, fruitcake, stomping your feet, jumping up and down, and yelling profanity at me just doesn't have the effect you'd apparently like for it to, since you resort to it often.
Now you go roll around and laugh a little bit...because you can be sure that most here are laughing too!
Well thank you very much, I will do that.

Would you be so kind as to let me know when I can stop?
Blaggard

Roland, OK

#30100 Apr 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So Ive seen your namecalling and all your little judge it icons and how you have insulted myself and others. What I havent seen is any reply to the proposed "toe to toe" political discourse you seem so driven to have. why havent you responded? Could it be that you are the one who is inept at political discourse? Again I understand it takes time with the big words and all but you are spitting profanity and insults at others and feverishly judging every post so you are clearly on topix and watching. It must be you have no response because, once again, you are wrong and have backed yourself into a corner and have nowhere to go.
Now to be clear Im not inviting you to throw one of the classic profanity filled Barney tantrums that we all laugh so hard at(although there is little doubt that is exactly how you will respond), I am inviting you to step up to the challenge that YOU originally issued, and respond with facts that support your position. Probably a pipe dream but again...heres hoping.

Location hidden

#30101 Apr 9, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
So Ive seen your namecalling and all your little judge it icons and how you have insulted myself and others. What I havent seen is any reply to the proposed "toe to toe" political discourse you seem so driven to have. why havent you responded? Could it be that you are the one who is inept at political discourse? Again I understand it takes time with the big words and all but you are spitting profanity and insults at others and feverishly judging every post so you are clearly on topix and watching. It must be you have no response because, once again, you are wrong and have backed yourself into a corner and have nowhere to go.
Now to be clear Im not inviting you to throw one of the classic profanity filled Barney tantrums that we all laugh so hard at(although there is little doubt that is exactly how you will respond), I am inviting you to step up to the challenge that YOU originally issued, and respond with facts that support your position. Probably a pipe dream but again...heres hoping.
Hope no more Grasshopper, scroll back a few post, you shall find what you seek.
IS that you Ronnie

Mountain Home, AR

#30102 Apr 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
And you Barney are a minimum wage part time fry cook/ dish washer who lives in Salem Arkansas and who Roams the Livestock Sale barn every Thursday night picking out his next romance.

Location hidden

#30103 Apr 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope no more Grasshopper, scroll back a few post, you shall find what you seek.
You can find the post that contains my rebuttal at the same place I posted it, when we had this discussion the last time.

You are one sick individual.

Good day
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30104 Apr 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you very much, I will do that.
Would you be so kind as to let me know when I can stop?
I couldn't possibly answer that. You are the one bellowing and bragging about how you roll around and laugh...how you are still laughing...and still laughing...and still...
You probably will ask for me to show you your own words where you have told everyone you are laughing like a hysterical hyena, as if they don't exist. Been there, done that. A million times....

Now, could you please address the previous
Q & A where you have asked and have had answered multiple times about the timeline of this above political challenge exchange and how you were wrong and either played the stupidity card, or are simply the face on the stupidity card?

We are tired of you not getting it, and having to be told over and over like a child. You just keep asking, and we keep answering...and you keep asking, and we answer...and you ask...and we....

One can hope that, since you have ignored the fact that you've been exposed as an idiot for the umpteenth time, and that you have indeed been wrong every...single...time...
That even with a bumbling diversion response from you, or better yet, ignoring your accountability and still not owning up to your defeat on this matter which has been your typical 'response' you will not bring this idea up again that you were the original challenger of political discourse?
If you need one final stand to puff out your chest, and beat it like Tarzan, and turn everything around to make yourself appear to be correct in your own eyes, then get after it! After that, make sure you give yourself three of those cute little pics...and choose carefully how you will judge yourself.

But just know that everyone else knows the truth...and the only fool being fooled by your foolishness is yourself!
Speller feller

Conway, AR

#30105 Apr 9, 2014
http://www.caintv.com/schumer-promises-attack...

I just love it when your typical hypocritical democratic senator stirs the hate pot...while thinking his greed and lies won't be exposed!
Hey, Barney, you were at one time from New York...before you moved to DC.
Were you able to move in the hate pot that the democrats have you in, or did you get a brand new one?

Location hidden

#30106 Apr 9, 2014
IS that you Ronnie wrote:
<quoted text> And you Barney are a minimum wage part time fry cook/ dish washer who lives in Salem Arkansas and who Roams the Livestock Sale barn every Thursday night picking out his next romance.
Every Thur night? Don't miss any sales do you,

I mean every Thur.......... but then again and auction is a dream venue for you hill people,

any way you have the advantage knowing Barney, and Barney has not a clue to whom you might be. So here is the deal, when you see Barney just come up and introduce yourself.

I really would like to ask one of you goat ropers, is it true the reason you wear your pants legs in your boots is because it makes it easier for you to slip those goat legs down your boots to keep the goat from running away.

Location hidden

#30107 Apr 9, 2014
Speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't possibly answer that. You are the one bellowing and bragging about how you roll around and laugh...how you are still laughing...and still laughing...and still...
You probably will ask for me to show you your own words where you have told everyone you are laughing like a hysterical hyena, as if they don't exist. Been there, done that. A million times....
Now, could you please address the previous
Q & A where you have asked and have had answered multiple times about the timeline of this above political challenge exchange and how you were wrong and either played the stupidity card, or are simply the face on the stupidity card?
We are tired of you not getting it, and having to be told over and over like a child. You just keep asking, and we keep answering...and you keep asking, and we answer...and you ask...and we....
One can hope that, since you have ignored the fact that you've been exposed as an idiot for the umpteenth time, and that you have indeed been wrong every...single...time...
That even with a bumbling diversion response from you, or better yet, ignoring your accountability and still not owning up to your defeat on this matter which has been your typical 'response' you will not bring this idea up again that you were the original challenger of political discourse?
If you need one final stand to puff out your chest, and beat it like Tarzan, and turn everything around to make yourself appear to be correct in your own eyes, then get after it! After that, make sure you give yourself three of those cute little pics...and choose carefully how you will judge yourself.
But just know that everyone else knows the truth...and the only fool being fooled by your foolishness is yourself!
Works for me.
By- now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mclaughlin (Oct '14) 59 min Mobb186 8
Remembering PHS classmates who have lost their ... (Nov '08) 2 hr snuff 521
John Simkins (Mar '15) 7 hr Dumbass 33
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) Sun guest 42
Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER TELL = LIES? (Apr '13) Sun we 31
mexican hotties Sun Chelsea 5
house fire in randolph county. Sun kiwi 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages