Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#30044 Apr 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the source of the "info" in your post. A reporter from the Times calls somebody at Rand. Rand person tells the reporter Rand has conducted a survey and this is the results.
So the TIMES blogger runs a editorial opinion on the matter and some right wing sites run with it, except for Forbes which was clear about the whole thing.
As I said, this so called "study, poll, will never be issued, that would result in huge liability issues for Rand.
But Rand did leak its so called results to the media, and the crap rolled on down hill to the Blaze Faithful, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.
That means I don't have to have anything, to know what you posted was bull-shit.
Again, if you did not think it was fact, WTF, were you posting it for?
Why didn't you just say you don't have anything to counter the study?
speller feller

Conway, AR

#30045 Apr 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, no, I've not forgotten. I have priorities in my life and Topix is not as high on that list as it obviously is on yours. It would behoove you in the future to consider that everyone's situation is not the same as yours before accusing someone of running off.

Just curious why you are letting someone else choose your debate topic.
Barney, you run more than Julia Roberts did in Runaway Bride!
You can dish it, but you can't take it, so when the going gets tough, Barney gets going!
You do it so often, I think we can just refer to it as,'The Barney' and everyone will know what it means!

And you don't need to be curious! I already answered your comical 'toe to toe' challenge in post #30008. Been there, done that, dead horse. Stop repeating yourself.

Then Blaggard reminded you of their challenge to you...which you had previously ignored...you responded with your favorite catch phrase, "Show Me" as if it had never happened, so I posted the post # and the content.

You've spun yourself into a tight little web, and you are pretty much stuck.

As for the rest of your post...your speech typically gives you away, and this post just doesn't have your signature 'flair'. Although it is for the most part evasive, it is missing your cursing rants, there is no 'atta boy barn', no mention of rolling around laughing out of control and hysterically, no incoherent ramblings exposing your lack of understanding, yet there are atypical admissions of not knowing something...about something. Nothing close to the 'fun' you assured us you could provide the night before.
One could almost consider this post to be open to reasonable communication...almost. It is peculiar, and unfamiliar.

And then, typical to Barney fashion, is one of your very next posts which finds you starting right off admitting you are on the floor, rolling around like a lunatic, and laughing...now THIS is the speech and mannerisms of the Barney known to topix...
Perhaps a priority high on your list today was finding a little articulation and content help...
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30046 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF-LMFAO, You will see that just like you seen me posting I would " answer the next day", take a look again at that post.
I will return the favor and repost for you this time..........
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it !|#30019 Sunday
"OMG, this one is to good to lay off of, its late tonight, I will be be sure and get back to ya though, this is going to be fun........."
That,s right, I, or any one else didn't see it either.
You promised it would be fun, so far you've only been pathetic. Are you sure you're not related to some short N Korean leader, you sure sound like him.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#30047 Apr 8, 2014
Did you idiots really think when I said "this is going to be fun" that I meant it would be fun for you?

Now that would be funny, but the thought of the possibility that you clowns can vote, scares the Hell out of me.
sangin it

Little Rock, AR

#30048 Apr 8, 2014
WHEN WE'RE HOLDING THE HAMMER, THEY'LL ALL LOOK LIKE THE NAIL.
Tennessee Football Coach fired for making Obama song. He'll make more money when this song becomes a big hit than he would teaching school.

Tennessee middle school assistant football coach, age 26, fired for a song he wrote and played!
This could be the next number one hit country song. It's the best effort yet at encapsulating the outrage at the oversteps of this government in an entertaining song.

Apparently, the guy was fired over the song because some parents complained.
Click for a Great Song!!!

http://video.staged.com/dtglobal59/tennessee_...

Reality Check

Camden, AR

#30050 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Consider a brief tale of the tape:
* ACA enrollment through exchanges reached 7.1 million, ahead of early estimates.
* If we include Medicaid, coverage has been extended to well over 10 million Americans.
* The ACA is quickly reducing the uninsured rate.
* According to the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office, the ACA is cheaper than expected and its risk-adjustment provisions are on track to turn a profit for taxpayers.
* Thanks in part to the ACA, health care spending has slowed dramatically and health care inflation is at its lowest point in 50 years.
* According to the Department of Commerce, the ACA is also having a positive effect on personal incomes.
http://www.politicususa.com
How many already had insurance? Do you even count the millions that lost insurance in you reduction of the rate of uninsured? If the law was designed for EVERYONE to have insurance as Obama himself said, then how could anyone lose the insurance they were happy with? I mean Obama promised that anyone who liked their insurance could keep their insurance, right? What about those people?

Location hidden

#30051 Apr 8, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney, you run more than Julia Roberts did in Runaway Bride!
You can dish it, but you can't take it, so when the going gets tough, Barney gets going!
You do it so often, I think we can just refer to it as,'The Barney' and everyone will know what it means!
And you don't need to be curious! I already answered your comical 'toe to toe' challenge in post #30008. Been there, done that, dead horse. Stop repeating yourself.
Then Blaggard reminded you of their challenge to you...which you had previously ignored...you responded with your favorite catch phrase, "Show Me" as if it had never happened, so I posted the post # and the content.
You've spun yourself into a tight little web, and you are pretty much stuck.
As for the rest of your post...your speech typically gives you away, and this post just doesn't have your signature 'flair'. Although it is for the most part evasive, it is missing your cursing rants, there is no 'atta boy barn', no mention of rolling around laughing out of control and hysterically, no incoherent ramblings exposing your lack of understanding, yet there are atypical admissions of not knowing something...about something. Nothing close to the 'fun' you assured us you could provide the night before.
One could almost consider this post to be open to reasonable communication...almost. It is peculiar, and unfamiliar.
And then, typical to Barney fashion, is one of your very next posts which finds you starting right off admitting you are on the floor, rolling around like a lunatic, and laughing...now THIS is the speech and mannerisms of the Barney known to topix...
Perhaps a priority high on your list today was finding a little articulation and content help...
Now was it not you who was so Hell bent on having a debate on a political topic and went as far to pick the subjects after I issued the invitation and laid down the rules?

Your very first rebuttal you broke every rule.

You're starting to bore me now, but let me leave you with these parting words, so you will know it is me.........

F*ck off bitch.

Good day
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#30052 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Did you idiots really think when I said "this is going to be fun" that I meant it would be fun for you?
Now that would be funny, but the thought of the possibility that you clowns can vote, scares the Hell out of me.
I bet it scares you since you are likely to be on the losing end.

Location hidden

#30053 Apr 8, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
How many already had insurance? Do you even count the millions that lost insurance in you reduction of the rate of uninsured? If the law was designed for EVERYONE to have insurance as Obama himself said, then how could anyone lose the insurance they were happy with? I mean Obama promised that anyone who liked their insurance could keep their insurance, right? What about those people?

Does the meaning of the word TOTAL escape you? As in total uninsured.

Not to mention most policies were exchanged not dropped, you have made no mention of that.

What dam difference dose it make on how many were insured prior, when the total amount of uninsured is dropping like a rock.

One of the intended purpose of the ACA, to lower the amount of uninsured.

Proof is in the numbers Buck-O.

LIVE WITH IT-ITS WORKING

Location hidden

#30054 Apr 8, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet it scares you since you are likely to be on the losing end.
LMAO, If the REPB. loose either Ky. or Ga. which could very well happen and Mrs. Landrieu is in a better position than the media would like for you to believe the Repb. will have a - 0 - chance at control of the Senate.

No, what scares me is the quality of the votes the Koch brothers are buying.

My fear is offset by lack of quantity.
hugh jass

Fort Smith, AR

#30055 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Now was it not you who was so Hell bent on having a debate on a political topic and went as far to pick the subjects after I issued the invitation and laid down the rules?
Your very first rebuttal you broke every rule.
You're starting to bore me now, but let me leave you with these parting words, so you will know it is me.........
F*ck off bitch.
Good day
There is the Barney we all know cant cope with being wrong so he resorts to his little temper tantrum. Let me translate this for all of you ...WWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH

Location hidden

#30056 Apr 8, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why didn't you just say you don't have anything to counter the study?
Why didn't you say,

I'm just a idiot who wont admit the whole damn story was BULL-SHIT!
hugh jass

Fort Smith, AR

#30057 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, If the REPB. loose either Ky. or Ga. which could very well happen and Mrs. Landrieu is in a better position than the media would like for you to believe the Repb. will have a - 0 - chance at control of the Senate.
No, what scares me is the quality of the votes the Koch brothers are buying.
My fear is offset by lack of quantity.
"loose" just goes to show you you just cant fix stupid.

Location hidden

#30058 Apr 8, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
There is the Barney we all know cant cope with being wrong so he resorts to his little temper tantrum. Let me translate this for all of you ...WWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH
Okay, what was I wrong about, now that you brought it up, please explain what and if it is not asking to much explain why I was wrong.

Have at it..........

Location hidden

#30059 Apr 8, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrates, that was one, please continue.

Location hidden

#30060 Apr 8, 2014
Well hugh did you get stumped after you got by the obvious ?
hugh jass

Fort Smith, AR

#30061 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Well hugh did you get stumped after you got by the obvious ?
Nope I was just too busy laughing at the fact that you spelled "congats" wrong. I love when you try to be smart it is very amusing for the rest of us. Dance Puppet Dance LOL

Location hidden

#30062 Apr 8, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
To one who is more advanced than a mental midget it would also suggest that human beings are a creature of habit.

Just as you have a habit of pointing out the same typo for your self appeasement.

Hate to burst your ego pal, but i'm sure other readers were just as capable as you to tell the word was misspelled without you beating your chest hollering LOOK AT ME I have slayed the Barney!

I'm enjoying the show..........more, more, more..........
hugh jass

Fort Smith, AR

#30063 Apr 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
To one who is more advanced than a mental midget it would also suggest that human beings are a creature of habit.
Just as you have a habit of pointing out the same typo for your self appeasement.
Hate to burst your ego pal, but i'm sure other readers were just as capable as you to tell the word was misspelled without you beating your chest hollering LOOK AT ME I have slayed the Barney!
I'm enjoying the show..........more, more, more..........
Creatures of habit..exactly "you cant fix stupid" that was what I said. Dance little puppet dance

Location hidden

#30064 Apr 8, 2014
hugh jass wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope I was just too busy laughing at the fact that you spelled "congats" wrong. I love when you try to be smart it is very amusing for the rest of us. Dance Puppet Dance LOL
Nice excuse, except for one thing, you had stopped prior to that post.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennie oden 9 hr One Who Knows 2
John Simkins (Mar '15) 13 hr Come on 37
well drillers Mon Guest 9
mclaughlin (Oct '14) Mon Mobb186 8
Remembering PHS classmates who have lost their ... (Nov '08) Mon snuff 521
Wonderful Peco (Feb '15) Jun 26 guest 42
Will = BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS = EVER TELL = LIES? (Apr '13) Jun 26 we 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages