No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#29982 Apr 4, 2014
Still laughing at Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
As any hysterical hyena would
Does eating Crow have any thing to do with the unusual briefness of your post, or is this just a coincidence.
I am laughing too

United States

#29983 Apr 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
POST # 29950 by Reality Check
"I don't know what your idea of release date is but several outlets such as The Blaze, Forbes, Breitbart, Newsmax, and others are reporting the same story. No, you won't find any liberal sources reporting this"
There you go, they all said it, must be true, correct, you was you implying something else?
When you wrote "this little nugget", then cut and pasted the so called " little nugget", it was pretty clear as to what you were referring to. I was just as clear in referring to the same " little nugget as you did, not the whole damn article.
SPIN IT AGAIN SAM!
You are never clear, and you should never 'infer' what you decide someone is saying as opposed to what they actually are saying!
You hardly speak in a lucid manner with any clarity of thought, yourself. You are incapable of reading comprehension, so the idea that you would infer anyone's post and in turn use your crazy inference against them...well, it's no wonder you roll around like a lunatic on the floor laughing like a hyena all of the time. And as often as you say you roll around laughing, you must really be in that round, padded cell I've often wondered if you live in!

Kansas City Ks.

#29984 Apr 4, 2014
I am laughing too wrote:
<quoted text>
What we have here, is a failure to communicate...
And a lower case 'i'....Oh, and now, we have a chance to see this post again, so that we can appreciate just how funny and predictable we knew you were...especially the part about how you ignore facts and keep posting like a giddy, giggly little girl!
"<quoted text>
Tell me is it proper to use a lower case I in the application it was used?

I'm thinking a world class grammarian who is so concern with glass houses and stones and such could answer this for me.

What do you think Cupcake, you up to the task?
Speller Feller

United States

#29985 Apr 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That is where you are wrong, after reading this - "whole"- post while I was siting here, I'm still ROF-LMFAO.
You misspelled 'sitting' in your above post where you are pointing out type o's of others.
You might want to rethink opening this door again, and using a diversion tactic you don't have the mental capacity of sustaining.
You have misspelled and been grammatically incorrect in 99% of your posts from yesterday alone.
I can show you, if you'd like...however, it just upsets you and causes you to rant and rave, which soon turns into pouting and crying.
You give far more grammatical ammunition to shoot yourself in the foot than you will ever muster to find from others!
But if you want to...
Speller Feller

United States

#29986 Apr 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking a world class grammarian who is so concern with glass houses and stones and such could answer this for me.
The real question, fruitcake, would be are you?
Speller Feller

United States

#29987 Apr 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
'Concerned' fruitcake...You should have used 'concerned'.
I'll take my chances...

Kansas City Ks.

#29988 Apr 4, 2014
I am laughing too wrote:
<quoted text>
You are never clear, and you should never 'infer' what you decide someone is saying as opposed to what they actually are saying!
You hardly speak in a lucid manner with any clarity of thought, yourself. You are incapable of reading comprehension, so the idea that you would infer anyone's post and in turn use your crazy inference against them...well, it's no wonder you roll around like a lunatic on the floor laughing like a hyena all of the time. And as often as you say you roll around laughing, you must really be in that round, padded cell I've often wondered if you live in!
I have to agree, if you care to look back you will see that I ask for a clarification.

Kansas City Ks.

#29989 Apr 4, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled 'sitting' in your above post where you are pointing out type o's of others.
You might want to rethink opening this door again, and using a diversion tactic you don't have the mental capacity of sustaining.
You have misspelled and been grammatically incorrect in 99% of your posts from yesterday alone.
I can show you, if you'd like...however, it just upsets you and causes you to rant and rave, which soon turns into pouting and crying.
You give far more grammatical ammunition to shoot yourself in the foot than you will ever muster to find from others!
But if you want to...
Tell me- what does a typo have to do improper grammar?

As I said before, I am as capable of using of using grammar check as you are, I just don't give a big Rats Ass weather I do or not.

And it is post from people like you that get bent all out of shape about grammar because you can not go toe to toe in political discourse.

Then holler diversion.......... OH yes you are a bright one.

Kansas City Ks.

#29990 Apr 4, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
The real question, fruitcake, would be are you?
Since I was the one that issued the invitation the logical conclusion would be that I am.

Kansas City Ks.

#29991 Apr 4, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
But if you want to..
OMG, lmao since when is using the wrong word a typo, a misspelled word, in my humble opinion would be a typo. Such as siting.

Face it Cupcake you just don't have what it takes to intimidate me, however you do have
ultra ability to make me laugh at you.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#29992 Apr 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, lmao since when is using the wrong word a typo, a misspelled word, in my humble opinion would be a typo. Such as siting.
Face it Cupcake you just don't have what it takes to intimidate me, however you do have
Well Fruitcake, if you used "sitting" in place of "setting" it would be grammar. A mirror, a bar of soap or a real job would intimidate you. It doesn't take much to make an idiot laugh.

Just thought you should know...

The year was 1947. Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947 , a little more than 66 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified Flying Object,(UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico .

This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered-up by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and Organizations.

However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April, year 1948, nine months after the historic day, the following people were born:

Barrack Obama Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden

This is the obvious consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and jack-asses.

I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It certainly did for me.

And now you can stop wondering why they support the bill to help all Illegal Aliens.

Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#29993 Apr 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me- what does a typo have to do improper grammar?
As I said before, I am as capable of using of using grammar check as you are, I just don't give a big Rats Ass weather I do or not.
And it is post from people like you that get bent all out of shape about grammar because you can not go toe to toe in political discourse.
Then holler diversion.......... OH yes you are a bright one.
Fruitcake, you are sinking faster than the Titanic!
(Hey, I'm really not bent out of shape about anything...really I'm not. And it would be impossible for you to go 'toe-to-toe' with anyone about politics, grammar, the weather, the alphabet...your elevator just doesn't go up that high!)
However, this new tactic of yours is going to be your demise, because ya just aren't that sharp.
You are attempting to take the words and points of those that have said these very same things, multiple times about you, and use them yourself, as if you were the originator.
When you copy and paste news articles, attempting to pass the words off as your own, it's one thing. It's not the right thing...and everyone that reads your rambling posts, are immediately aware when you have cut and pasted the words of others because your manner of speech will forever and always give you away!
However, your above post is a perfect description of yourself, with specific phrases and words that others have used to describe you.
You pointing out spelling errors is one of only 2 or 3 diversion tactics that you have repeatedly used for years, and have been called out on for years.
In fact, it was you that first began pointing out spelling errors just a few posts ago. No one commented, kept the conversation political, and instead of rising up to go toe-to-toe politically, you chose instead to point out another spelling error.

This is because you haven't an original thought in your empty head, and politically, Obamas own internet supporters are becoming silent, thus robbing you of your ability to copy and paste, and leaving you with nothing but the empty space between your ears.
But, stealing thoughts, ideas, and words from those here, and repeating them as your own...back to the ones that originally said them about you...I think your ship has sunk.
Speller Feller

Conway, AR

#29994 Apr 4, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Awe, fruitcake, The very fact that you view this as an attempt to intimidate you gives away your intimidated nature.
If you are referring to "whole" my intention was to use the word 'while'. The 'i' and 'o' are side by side and I am using my iPhone. That was indeed a typo.
Intimidation was never my goal, nor my intention.
My intention was also not to have to spend this time trying in vain to explain the simplest and very basic grammatical, spelling, and typo rules.
You won't understand. You will try to post something you deem witty. You will fail.
You are a lost cause...but one thing about it, you can laugh! The simple usually do...
speller feller

Conway, AR

#29995 Apr 5, 2014
ROTFL wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Fruitcake, if you used "sitting" in place of "setting" it would be grammar. A mirror, a bar of soap or a real job would intimidate you. It doesn't take much to make an idiot laugh.
Just thought you should know...
The year was 1947. Some of you will recall that on July 8, 1947 , a little more than 66 years ago, numerous witnesses claim that an Unidentified Flying Object,(UFO), with five aliens aboard, crashed onto a sheep and mule ranch just outside Roswell , New Mexico .
This is a well-known incident that many say has long been covered-up by the U.S. Air Force, as well as other Federal Agencies and Organizations.
However, what you may NOT know is that in the month of April, year 1948, nine months after the historic day, the following people were born:
Barrack Obama Sr.
Albert A. Gore, Jr.
Hillary Rodham
William J. Clinton
John F. Kerry
Howard Dean
Nancy Pelosi
Dianne Feinstein
Charles E. Schumer
Barbara Boxer
Joe Biden
This is the obvious consequence of aliens breeding with sheep and jack-asses.
I truly hope this bit of information clears up a lot of things for you. It certainly did for me.
And now you can stop wondering why they support the bill to help all Illegal Aliens.
I see Fruitcake Barney didn't respond to this.
He's probably rolling around somewhere, laughing body parts off...
Or maybe he hit his head on a baseboard.
As often as he's told us that he's been laying down there, rolling around like a hyena, well, it's bound to happen eventually...if not multiple times already, which could explain so much...as does your above post !!!
ROTFL

United States

#29996 Apr 5, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>
As often as he's told us that he's been laying down there, rolling around like a hyena, well, it's bound to happen eventually...if not multiple times already, which could explain so much...as does your above post !!!
There was a study done about the vapors off McDonald's deep fryers and the inability of comprehensive thought, Barney should Google it

Kansas City Ks.

#29997 Apr 5, 2014
speller feller wrote:
<quoted text>

Yep, still laughing at you !

POST # 29984- That can be found on the page before this one.

Obviously it would behoove you to learn how to turn a page before making comments as the one above in the future.

Kansas City Ks.

#29998 Apr 5, 2014
Speller Feller wrote:
<quoted text>
Fruitcake, you are sinking faster than the Titanic!
(Hey, I'm really not bent out of shape about anything...really I'm not. And it would be impossible for you to go 'toe-to-toe' with anyone about politics, grammar, the weather, the alphabet...your elevator just doesn't go up that high!)
However, this new tactic of yours is going to be your demise, because ya just aren't that sharp.
You are attempting to take the words and points of those that have said these very same things, multiple times about you, and use them yourself, as if you were the originator.
When you copy and paste news articles, attempting to pass the words off as your own, it's one thing. It's not the right thing...and everyone that reads your rambling posts, are immediately aware when you have cut and pasted the words of others because your manner of speech will forever and always give you away!
However, your above post is a perfect description of yourself, with specific phrases and words that others have used to describe you.
You pointing out spelling errors is one of only 2 or 3 diversion tactics that you have repeatedly used for years, and have been called out on for years.
In fact, it was you that first began pointing out spelling errors just a few posts ago. No one commented, kept the conversation political, and instead of rising up to go toe-to-toe politically, you chose instead to point out another spelling error.
This is because you haven't an original thought in your empty head, and politically, Obamas own internet supporters are becoming silent, thus robbing you of your ability to copy and paste, and leaving you with nothing but the empty space between your ears.
But, stealing thoughts, ideas, and words from those here, and repeating them as your own...back to the ones that originally said them about you...I think your ship has sunk.
"Impossible for you to go toe toe with anyone about politics"

When the opponent refuses to discuss politics it is indeed impossible to engage in political discourse.

Here is the deal, you pick any political topic you would care to discuss.

The rules shall be, all discourse will be on the political subject at hand, any remarks other than subject matter is automatic disqualification by either party.

Now all we are waiting for is to see if you have the balls to put or money where your mouth is!

Kansas City Ks.

#29999 Apr 5, 2014
Okay, I used the wrong word, it should have read, your not or.

Not a typo, not a grammar error, I plainly used the wrong word.

See how easy that was to admit a mistake, I did not have to write a essay or make a federal case explaining myself.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30000 Apr 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, still laughing at you !
POST # 29984- That can be found on the page before this one.
Obviously it would behoove you to learn how to turn a page before making comments as the one above in the future.
# 29984 had nothing to do with the post to which he was referring. You remind us of Kim Jong-un, lots of bravado, no substance. You really need to post on "Topix For Kids" other than your spelling and grammatical errors, you should fit in.
ROTFL

Jonesboro, AR

#30001 Apr 5, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Okay, I used the wrong word, it should have read, your not or.
Not a typo, not a grammar error, I plainly used the wrong word.
See how easy that was to admit a mistake, I did not have to write a essay or make a federal case explaining myself.
Actually it would take at least a book to explain you, I know there are books written about your type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
needed 7 min just me 4
Shipleys Donuts 8 min Info 2
Proud 22 min guest 17
Best Tax Preparer 16 hr Rev Al 8
Harps 23 hr biker_dude 3
Cooking advice Wed Good timer 6
Bo Shipp Wed Damn drugs 26

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance