Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jacque

United States

#29865 Mar 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
There is nothing to win or loose your simply clueless.
You're right, the election is over, you lost

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29866 Mar 23, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>That's what I would say to if I was having my backside handed to me.
My goodness ole Blagg has another fan .
Be Humble

Mountain Home, AR

#29867 Mar 23, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
win or "loose"?? your (should be you're)? and HE is clueless? The funniest part is that you were already corrected on lose (not loose) when you were calling it irony that someone else misspelled a word. I know you will say the misspelling wasnt the point which makes it all the more ironic. You're (see how I did that you know spelled the word correctly for its context) just hilarious the way you act smarter than everyone else when the only statements you make that are spelled correctly with correct grammar are the ones you copy and paste...It has really departed from funny and is speeding toward PATHETIC.
Some people view the world a bit different than the rest of humanity and if grammar is not in their field of interest they simply ignore it and use the necessary words. A truly intelligent person uses basic words to describe difficult processes and things. A normal person tries to use "intelligent" and difficult words to explain simple processes and things. People with higher intelligence do not need to prove anything to anyone and therefore they tend to have bad grammar in real life. Because it has no priority for them and you're just part of the rest of humanity.
Be serious

United States

#29868 Mar 23, 2014
Well, Be Humble, then all I gots to say to this load of garbage is that theirs one of the bigest loads of garbage ive ever red in my life.
dUh

Dallas, TX

#29870 Mar 23, 2014
Be Humble wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people view the world a bit different than the rest of humanity and if grammar is not in their field of interest they simply ignore it and use the necessary words. A truly intelligent person uses basic words to describe difficult processes and things. A normal person tries to use "intelligent" and difficult words to explain simple processes and things. People with higher intelligence do not need to prove anything to anyone and therefore they tend to have bad grammar in real life. Because it has no priority for them and you're just part of the rest of humanity.
LOL.

(rereads post)

ROTFLMAO

Location hidden

#29871 Mar 23, 2014
dUh wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
(rereads post)
ROTFLMAO
Are you sure didn't RERED that post, just look what the grammar expert said in the post just before yours.

By that example you would have to rered it .
Jacque

Saint Louis, MO

#29872 Mar 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness ole Blagg has another fan .
Kind of doubtful if you have any fans. You were a poor student, not much in the military, not accomplished much in your adult years, definitely haven't added to the quality of anyone's life. No, I can't see you having any fans.

Location hidden

#29873 Mar 23, 2014
Be serious wrote:
Well, Be Humble, then all I gots to say to this load of garbage is that theirs one of the bigest loads of garbage ive ever red in my life.

If you were as smart as you intentional grammar errors were intending to make you look, you would not be on a political thread strutting your command of the English language.

With grammar check only a click away , chances are, you're not impressing to many people.
Blaggard

Greenville, SC

#29874 Mar 23, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something please, would you go to a web site that's intended purpose is to discus grammar to discus politics . Probably not, but you would sure turn to personal condescending comments when you can't your own in political discourse. It appears you have a fan that is inept at political discourse as you.
Actually I am quite well versed in political discourse, it just bears pointing out when as other have said you make an ass of yourself while telling everyone else how stupid you are.
As for the political discourse, I saw your back and forth with Mr Jass and I must say you do have your head deep in the sand. I spent about 13 hours in the car today and listened via sattelite radio to CNN FOX NEWS and CNBC. each one of those stations at one point in time today, called the sanctions against Russia "insignificant". Instead of keeping quiet and backing down as you were so sure he would, Putin is ramping up and getting more violent.
I am also dying to know what you think of Bill Clinton saying that Obama's notion of releasing control of ICANN "a really BAD idea" which one of your liberal heroes will you defend? And while we are dealing with foreign policy, what about the so called nuke deal with Iran? Even Democrat Senators and Congressmen are calling Obama out for not doing anything to enforce the agreement.
Blaggard

Greenville, SC

#29875 Mar 23, 2014
Be Humble wrote:
<quoted text>
For what little sense that all makes I will respond. My point is not that I feel that I am of a superior intellect, in fact I assure you I am quite average, it is that one who constantly tells others how ignorant, stupid, and clueless they are should maybe hae a look in hte mirror before pointing fingers. People in glass houses etcetera.
Be serious

United States

#29876 Mar 24, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were as smart as you intentional grammar errors were intending to make you look, you would not be on a political thread strutting your command of the English language.
With grammar check only a click away , chances are, you're not impressing to many people.
Bee sure Barney. I am just that smart. I don't even no what grammer check is much lest where to find it.
If you wood pull you're head out of you're but, ewe wood knot only stop trying two thank you're self wise, butt ewe wood also recognize the ONLY reason you're grammer and spelling errors are mocked is because of you're own hypocrisy! Ewe are the most guilty offender of petty mockery when desperately trying to divert attention from one of your disastrous blundering blunders.
This is truly ironic irony...yet you refuse to grasp it!
Sadly, chances are great that you will try to respond with your vain attempt at wit and intelligence...and if we are lucky, you will throw in a Webster's definition of irony, and finish with a statement like, "now that's old Barney handing irony to you on a silver platter!"
Listen closely...ewe won't be. Thus, there will be more posts like these from people everywhere. And ewe being such a sensitive sole will start pouting and whining about being picked on...and thus, the cycle begins again.
Stop the cycle, Barney! Ewe won't...but ewe should.
Be serious

United States

#29877 Mar 24, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
For what little sense that all makes I will respond. My point is not that I feel that I am of a superior intellect, in fact I assure you I am quite average, it is that one who constantly tells others how ignorant, stupid, and clueless they are should maybe hae a look in hte mirror before pointing fingers. People in glass houses etcetera.
I wish that I had read this before I posted to Barney. I wouldn't have said a word.
Yours is by far, more eloquent and savvy, short and directly spot on!
And btw, Blaggard, I am most definitely a fan!
Finis

Dallas, TX

#29878 Mar 24, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be utilizing spell check. We'll let the punctuation slide.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#29879 Mar 24, 2014
Be serious wrote:
<quoted text>
Bee sure Barney. I am just that smart. I don't even no what grammer check is much lest where to find it.
If you wood pull you're head out of you're but, ewe wood knot only stop trying two thank you're self wise, butt ewe wood also recognize the ONLY reason you're grammer and spelling errors are mocked is because of you're own hypocrisy! Ewe are the most guilty offender of petty mockery when desperately trying to divert attention from one of your disastrous blundering blunders.
This is truly ironic irony...yet you refuse to grasp it!
Sadly, chances are great that you will try to respond with your vain attempt at wit and intelligence...and if we are lucky, you will throw in a Webster's definition of irony, and finish with a statement like, "now that's old Barney handing irony to you on a silver platter!"
Listen closely...ewe won't be. Thus, there will be more posts like these from people everywhere. And ewe being such a sensitive sole will start pouting and whining about being picked on...and thus, the cycle begins again.
Stop the cycle, Barney! Ewe won't...but ewe should.
Now that's just FUNNY right there. Ewe tooked the wards rot out of ma mouth...LOL
Heloise

Mountain Home, AR

#29880 Mar 25, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I am quite well versed in political discourse, it just bears pointing out when as other have said you make an ass of yourself while telling everyone else how stupid you are.
As for the political discourse, I saw your back and forth with Mr Jass and I must say you do have your head deep in the sand. I spent about 13 hours in the car today and listened via sattelite radio to CNN FOX NEWS and CNBC. each one of those stations at one point in time today, called the sanctions against Russia "insignificant". Instead of keeping quiet and backing down as you were so sure he would, Putin is ramping up and getting more violent.
I am also dying to know what you think of Bill Clinton saying that Obama's notion of releasing control of ICANN "a really BAD idea" which one of your liberal heroes will you defend? And while we are dealing with foreign policy, what about the so called nuke deal with Iran? Even Democrat Senators and Congressmen are calling Obama out for not doing anything to enforce the agreement
Put a radio in your house that way you wont have to sit in the car for 13 hours.
Heloise

Mountain Home, AR

#29881 Mar 25, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that's just FUNNY right there. Ewe tooked the wards rot out of ma mouth...LOL
Your phonemic awareness is outstanding, what a good little student you must be, now go brush your teeth if you have any.
A True Republican

Mountain Home, AR

#29882 Mar 25, 2014
Gallup released the results of a study on Monday showing the racial breakdown of political party affiliation since 1995. What the study revealed, and what most people have already figured out, is that with the election of President Obama in 2008, more white Americans have shifted party allegiance to the Republican Party, or have at least indicated they lean Republican.

A party of racist.
WHO is other

Mountain Home, AR

#29883 Mar 25, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also dying to know what you think of Bill Clinton saying that Obama's notion of releasing control of ICANN "a really BAD idea" which one of your liberal heroes will you defend? And while we are dealing with foreign policy, what about the so called nuke deal with Iran? Even Democrat Senators and Congressmen are calling Obama out for not doing anything to enforce the agreement
If "other" has already said it, why do you feel the need to repeat it.
You know I have not seen any post B-2 has had a back and forth with any MR, Jass. Did you just let the cat out of the bag and give a RL name. Friend of yours, no wonder you have such a bug up your ass.
POOR POOR ME

Mountain Home, AR

#29884 Mar 25, 2014
Blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
For what little sense that all makes I will respond. My point is not that I feel that I am of a superior intellect, in fact I assure you I am quite average, it is that one who constantly tells others how ignorant, stupid, and clueless they are should maybe hae a look in hte mirror before pointing fingers. People in glass houses, etcetera.
Of course you would not say any thing like that would you, or dare misspell a word, even words like have or the.
and you sure would not post something like this,
"If you wood pull you're head out of you're but, ewe wood knot only stop trying two thank you're self wise"
Oh shit, i'm sorry that was you.
Blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#29885 Mar 25, 2014
POOR POOR ME wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would not say any thing like that would you, or dare misspell a word, even words like have or the.
and you sure would not post something like this,
"If you wood pull you're head out of you're but, ewe wood knot only stop trying two thank you're self wise"
Oh shit, i'm sorry that was you.
Actually Barney that was not me I own my comments I dont make a habit of posting under several pseudonyms as you do to try and make it look as if others agree. This is why people dont engage you in political discourse. Play your kindegarten games with someone else. And by the way since you clearly cant read you did in fact have a back and forth with someone using the pseudonym Hugh Jass or Mr Jass as I referred to him. IDIOT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White 35th Anniversary Edition Camaro For Sale 5 hr Michael 32
"The wife" 10 hr Erica The Hotty 1
Sandy Burgess Nelson 10 hr shsh 3
Brooke Cato 12 hr Williwill 15
Chubby chaser's? Who are they? 15 hr Sonya 12
Shawn Davis (Apr '09) 17 hr just wondering 15
jade camp Sun interested 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages