Yes

No

Other (explain below)

blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#29690 Mar 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what, if this person has insurance he is paying whether he uses it or not. If he is you have no idea what he is paying, simply for one thing you have no idea,( if this is not you), if he has subsidy or not and the max out of pocket Bronze expense is $6350. for individuals.
I was not assuming anything, I clearly and factually pointed out where this person was wrong.
You look pretty damn ignorant telling me he will have to pay almost 25k and in the same breath then tell me, you or anyone not involved, would not know what he spent.
Oh and you look pretty damn ignorant pointing out spelling errors when you cant spell yourself

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#29691 Mar 12, 2014
blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
No what is really sad is that when faced with the facts in black and white you resort to telling other people they dont understand. Its written there in black and white and I understand it perfectly...Just because you refuse to believe it does not make it wrong
It is clearly obvious you think you understand what you read.

The point is, your explanation of what you said you read clearly suggest otherwise.

Kansas City Ks.

#29693 Mar 12, 2014
blaggard wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and you look pretty damn ignorant pointing out spelling errors when you cant spell yoursel
LOL, I see, you are little thin skinned.

We all make spelling errors, few do it with such irony .
blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#29694 Mar 12, 2014
Same old liberal broken record "keep repeating it and maybe it will come true" My explanation is correct, its just over your head. YAWN...You make it too easy to discredit you. I am getting bored with humiliating you...it was fun for a while because you can always count on a lib to come back with a resounding "NUT UHHHHH" Thanks for your efforts today I needed the laughter.

Kansas City Ks.

#29695 Mar 12, 2014
Yes very few do it like , "yoursel".
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29696 Mar 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess what, if this person has insurance he is paying whether he uses it or not. If he is you have no idea what he is paying, simply for one thing you have no idea,( if this is not you), if he has subsidy or not and the max out of pocket Bronze expense is $6350. for individuals.
I was not assuming anything, I clearly and factually pointed out where this person was wrong.
You look pretty damn ignorant telling me he will have to pay almost 25k and in the same breath then tell me, you or anyone not involved, would not know what he spent.
That's why I said IF. You keep trying to cram this "one size fits all" ideology down everyone's throat. I got news for you, not everybody's situation is the same so "one size fits all" doesn't work. One bronze plan, one silver plan, one whatever plan can't cover every situation in America. It just can't.

Kansas City Ks.

#29697 Mar 12, 2014
blaggard wrote:
Same old liberal broken record "keep repeating it and maybe it will come true" My explanation is correct, its just over your head. YAWN...You make it too easy to discredit you. I am getting bored with humiliating you...it was fun for a while because you can always count on a lib to come back with a resounding "NUT UHHHHH" Thanks for your efforts today I needed the laughter
OH really, please provide me a link with verifiable credentials that says you have to pay ,

QUOTE, " 23,832.00 before a single dime of coverage kicks in" end quote,

on the Bronze plan.

LMFAO, your deductibles,( for two people) is part of that total, out of pocket $ 23,832.

You likely have a $500.00 deductible per person with a 60/40 split after the deductible till you reach the max out of pocket.

If you own a bronze plan I know the split is correct, however you could have chosen a higher deductible.

You see the ACH was designed to prevent what you are trying to say your coverage is doing now, leaving you with a big ass medical bill before the insurance company pays a dime.

Face it , your cluless!

Kansas City Ks.

#29698 Mar 12, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why I said IF. You keep trying to cram this "one size fits all" ideology down everyone's throat. I got news for you, not everybody's situation is the same so "one size fits all" doesn't work. One bronze plan, one silver plan, one whatever plan can't cover every situation in America. It just can't.
Nor was it intended to.

If you can not find a plan in the exchange there is not a thing in the world to stop you from going to a independent Broker and shopping for a plan that best fits your needs.
blaggard

Fort Smith, AR

#29700 Mar 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OH really, please provide me a link with verifiable credentials that says you have to pay ,
QUOTE, " 23,832.00 before a single dime of coverage kicks in" end quote,
on the Bronze plan.
LMFAO, your deductibles,( for two people) is part of that total, out of pocket $ 23,832.
You likely have a $500.00 deductible per person with a 60/40 split after the deductible till you reach the max out of pocket.
If you own a bronze plan I know the split is correct, however you could have chosen a higher deductible.
You see the ACH was designed to prevent what you are trying to say your coverage is doing now, leaving you with a big ass medical bill before the insurance company pays a dime.
Face it , your cluless!
Nice try I am not going to give you personal information. To be clear though there is not a single bronze plan Available in Arkansas that offers a $500 deductible!! Yes My deductibles are part of that total because the particular plan I cited over and over again Bronze 6300, covers NOTHING AT ALL UNTIL TH DEDUCTIBLE IS MET then it covers evrything with no copay. You are a f**king idiot!!!!!!! and I refuse to waste anymore of my life arguing with you when I have cited the specific plan over and over and you still offer nothing but NUT UHHHHH. Moron you are what is wrong with this country. The ACH was designed to punish the affluent and it does in fact leave you with a big ass medical bill before coverage kicks in. you must be "LMFAO" because you are too ignorant to see how truly FU**KING CLUELESS YOU ARE!!!!!

Jonesboro, AR

#29701 Mar 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot my ass, that is what you are doing right now, denying the opportunity to answer my question.
No one forgets that you're an ass.

Jonesboro, AR

#29702 Mar 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Post # 29673 to be exact.
"inttelect"......... . LMFAO, OH the irony.
Braggart did not post #29673, I did. Yes I have employer sponsored insurance, but it is with a private company. Mr Obama failed to state that those of us that had insurance were going to subsidize those that did not, I think had he been honest we would not have these problems, we would not have Obamacare. And it would be nice to see you not judge your own posts.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29703 Mar 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor was it intended to.
If you can not find a plan in the exchange there is not a thing in the world to stop you from going to a independent Broker and shopping for a plan that best fits your needs.
"Nor was it intended to." The most truthful thing you've said about the lie that is Obamacare.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29704 Mar 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor was it intended to.
I assume by independent broker you are talking about an ACO? I highly doubt the ACO's will be as advertised just like the rest of Obamacare.

Kansas City Ks.

#29706 Mar 12, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume by independent broker you are talking about an ACO? I highly doubt the ACO's will be as advertised just like the rest of Obamacare.

WTF is the "ACO" ?

Kansas City Ks.

#29707 Mar 12, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Braggart did not post #29673, I did. Yes I have employer sponsored insurance, but it is with a private company. Mr Obama failed to state that those of us that had insurance were going to subsidi those that did not, I think had he been honest we would not have these problems, we would not have Obamacare. And it would be nice to see you not judge your own posts.
I bet Wal- Mart failed to inform you that your tax dollars would subsidize their employees as well.

Jonesboro, AR

#29708 Mar 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Wal- Mart failed to inform you that your tax dollars would subsidize their employees as well.
i have two friends and a daughter that work for walmart, they're pulling in better than 100k a year. Of course they are educated, hard working and don't spend their time on Topix. Started out with no more possibilities than you, but applied themselves.
melisa ana

Hanoi, Vietnam

#29709 Mar 12, 2014
its best idea to see

http://www.noithats.net/tu-tai-lieu-van-phong...

Kansas City Ks.

#29710 Mar 12, 2014
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>i have two friends and a daughter that work for walmart, they're pulling in better than 100k a year. Of course they are educated, hard working and don't spend their time on Topix. Started out with no more possibilities than you, but applied themselves

What do you want a medal, or a chest to pin it on?

Jonesboro, AR

#29711 Mar 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want a medal, or a chest to pin it on?
Want you to admit that we are not a nation of victims. You say you're a veteran, why didn't you do something with your life? You're smart enough to cut and paste and google, you could have gotten a real jobif you had been just a little more industrious.
Jennifer

Forrest City, AR

#29712 Mar 12, 2014
Leave Barney alone, he can't do any better. He's a veteran but it wasn't really a fulfilling experience, let's just say the government was ready for him to leave. I would like to say that he does his best but there's no point in lying, he does what he has to and expects others to do the rest. But he is not alone in that, he just wants to be there leader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Kimble 3 hr thats right 8
Sharing pics 9 hr Haha 2
Freak of Nature in Pocahontas 20 hr Calvary Chapel pe... 59
News JPD swears in new officers Aug 13 people are odd 3
Who is she Aug 13 Hopefully 1
Lazy peeps in pokey Aug 13 curious 14
1941 willys coupe Aug 13 curious 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance