Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29521 Mar 1, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the number of people actively seeking employment, the rest, like most of your acquaintance, are seeking welfare.
You and Barn know less about how the numbers are derived than I had given you credit.
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29522 Mar 1, 2014
Dale Cook for Sheriff wrote:
<quoted text>?
No one has ever accused either of being overly bright.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#29523 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>10.2? Is that all that's out of work? So everyone else of working age in America has a job right? Sure you want to stick by that number? Or is that just the number that gives today's politicians a warm fuzzy feeling inside that they are doing the best job they can and being responsible with the power given them by the people?
Out of work, no I am not sure and that damn sure is not what I said. Did you notice the labor participation went up. Damn sure stand by the unemployed 10.2
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#29524 Mar 1, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>No one has ever accused either of being overly bright.
Nor has anyone ever confused you with Maggie Quigley.

Minnie Pearl maybe, especially these days..

Location hidden

#29525 Mar 1, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>You and Barn know less about how the numbers are derived than I had given you credit.
You still have the opportunity to post your source to show us how to correctly derive those numbers .
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#29526 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Saying any government agency or source is factual is naïve at best. No information that comes from our government can be considered "factual". I guess you also believe Harry Reid when he says that everyone who claims their insurance premiums have gone up or that they have lost the insurance and doctor they liked, due to Obamacare, is lying?
Take it easy, watch a movie, get to know your wife...Remember that in two years all our troubles will be over...we will be living in another Arthurian period of peace and plenty, when only honest men will rule... and loyal, god fearing men and women will prosper...Islamist will become Baptists or Church of Christ and Methodist will soon follow.

The Age of the Tea Party will even reverse global warming and finally harvest all that oil hidden down in volcanoes.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29527 Mar 1, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Out of work, no I am not sure and that damn sure is not what I said. Did you notice the labor participation went up. Damn sure stand by the unemployed 10.2
So you're saying that out of work and unemployed have different meanings? You must if you stand by the 10.2. No wonder things get so screwed up when liberals are in power. The labor participation rate going up is nothing new but what's the general trend? I'll give you a hint, it's not up.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#29528 Mar 1, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>No one has ever accused either of being overly bright.
What I find most odd about you Maggie, you are a guy. Why not go back to that other persona..you know..the one where you were a retired military big shot..
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#29529 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that out of work and unemployed have different meanings? You must if you stand by the 10.2. No wonder things get so screwed up when liberals are in power. The labor participation rate going up is nothing new but what's the general trend? I'll give you a hint, it's not up.
Is that straight from talk radio...I sure hope so, I wouldn't believe a word of it if it wasn't actually from factual source like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Gallagher or "Lonesome" Rhodes.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29530 Mar 1, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it easy, watch a movie, get to know your wife...Remember that in two years all our troubles will be over...we will be living in another Arthurian period of peace and plenty, when only honest men will rule... and loyal, god fearing men and women will prosper...Islamist will become Baptists or Church of Christ and Methodist will soon follow.
The Age of the Tea Party will even reverse global warming and finally harvest all that oil hidden down in volcanoes.
That's funny.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#29531 Mar 1, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that straight from talk radio...I sure hope so, I wouldn't believe a word of it if it wasn't actually from factual source like Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Gallagher or "Lonesome" Rhodes.
Who said any of those were "factual" sources? Besides you?

Location hidden

#29532 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that out of work and unemployed have different meanings? You must if you stand by the 10.2. No wonder things get so screwed up when liberals are in power. The labor participation rate going up is nothing new but what's the general trend? I'll give you a hint, it's not up

That is exactly what I am saying.

I did not say any thing of a trend, but since you mentioned it, The Labor participation rate is not "TRENDING" down either is it?

If a person retires at age 62, is he unemployed, or is he out of work.

Location hidden

#29533 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying that out of work and unemployed have different meanings? You must if you stand by the 10.2. No wonder things get so screwed up when liberals are in power. The labor participation rate going up is nothing new but what's the general trend? I'll give you a hint, it's not up

Look again.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29534 Mar 1, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find most odd about you Maggie, you are a guy. Why not go back to that other persona..you know..the one where you were a retired military big shot..
That was Barney that alluded to being a military genius, economics wizard, insurance czar, you just hang on to his shirt tail. I'm not old enough to be retired.
xcvbasfdgery

Little Rock, AR

#29535 Mar 1, 2014
Maggie wrote, redd wrote, reality check wrote,

Blytheville, AR

#29536 Mar 1, 2014
I'm not too familiar with how topix works--someone please enlighten me. I understand this "did you vote today" thread was found (by me, anyway) in the Caraway, AR forum. My question is: How many other towns does this particular thread appear in?
Maggie

Jonesboro, AR

#29537 Mar 1, 2014
xcvbasfdgery wrote:
Maggie wrote, redd wrote, reality check wrote,
Body will write once she changes the grease at McDonald's is where warren buffet got his start
diddle

Blytheville, AR

#29538 Mar 1, 2014
the little dog laughed to see such sport and the dish ran away with the spoon..........maybe the intellect expected in a "did you vote today" forum considering the locale.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#29539 Mar 2, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said any of those were "factual" sources? Besides you?
It was a poor attempt to lighten the mood.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#29540 Mar 2, 2014
Maggie wrote:
<quoted text>
That was Barney that alluded to being a military genius, economics wizard, insurance czar, you just hang on to his shirt tail. I'm not old enough to be retired.
Barney is all those things and you must enjoy hanging on his boxer shorts, the attention you give him.

Young love is a powerful thing...or so they say.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jessica hickey (Oct '15) 1 hr Name doesnt matter 19
Kelly Grissoms burnt camper 8 hr curious 1
The Queen House/ Chef Tommy 10 hr manchlidjr 3
Marla Choate 11 hr HERmit 3
pocahontas medical clinic 12 hr JMS 7
Amanda Ragen/ John Champion 17 hr Sexybae15 1
Aaron Johnson/ Johnston Wed Anonymous 5

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance