Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

My goodness, mr. Barney got ur feathers ruffled? I think I can pert near see that liberal scowl that's famous when things just ain't going your way. You sound like you got your teeth clenched and little beads of sweat on your brow.
Don't get yourself so riled up, mr. Barney. You're really just trying to convince yourself. We already know the truth about unemployment.
shut up idiot

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

The harshest of critics do not hold a new president accountable for job numbers during his first year in office, because the new presidents policies have not had time to take effect.
The numbers and comment you have plagiarized from the, KKK Weekly Journal editorial are as bogus as your other bull shit lies you try to pull off.
That is what I know!
You don't know anything, you big blow hard, loud moth liberal. All you know is what you know in the moment you are living. If you KNEW anything, you would KNOW to keep your fat moth shut!
The harshest of critics do indeed hold a new president accountable for whatever they find to criticize.
Case in point... 9/11 attacks. After 8 years of Clinton's lethargic approach to terrorism, somehow Bush became responsible for the atrocities of that horrible day.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Bogus then, and bogus now.

But you, blowing crap out of your ass as usual, blame Bush for events before he took office, during his term, and now-6 years AFTER he's been out of office, and think anybody listens to you??
Just a bunch of mindless, blaming drivel-the only requirements needed to be a blow hard liberal.
Jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What three years you talking about?
"Jan., 2008, till Jan., 2010 " sure seems like TWO years to me.
The Answer is.......... Bush 1, President Obama 1.
The harshest of critics do not hold a new president accountable for job numbers during his first year in office, because the new presidents policies have not had time to take effect.
The numbers and comment you have plagiarized from the, KKK Weekly Journal editorial are as bogus as your other bull shit lies you try to pull off.
That is what I know!
We give them a break the first couple of years but blame bush for the economic decline that began in the Clinton years and 911 that was being planned during the Clinton era? Maybe we just make excess for whomever we like.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

shut up idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything, you big blow hard, loud moth liberal. All you know is what you know in the moment you are living. If you KNEW anything, you would KNOW to keep your fat moth shut!
The harshest of critics do indeed hold a new president accountable for whatever they find to criticize.
Case in point... 9/11 attacks. After 8 years of Clinton's lethargic approach to terrorism, somehow Bush became responsible for the atrocities of that horrible day.
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/20...
Bogus then, and bogus now.
But you, blowing crap out of your ass as usual, blame Bush for events before he took office, during his term, and now-6 years AFTER he's been out of office, and think anybody listens to you??
Just a bunch of mindless, blaming drivel-the only requirements needed to be a blow hard liberal.
The faithful leader Reality Check gets his ears pin backed for lying again and out pops his army of straw people.

Yes I agree, new presidents do get held accountable for many things, but I assure you the unemployment numbers for his first year in office is not one of them, as I said the first time.

Now let me give you a case and point:

Both presidents inherited and economy after a brutal recessions, they both saw the unemployment rate hit 10% because of it.

Here is what happen to Reagan-

Republican Party ended up losing 26 House seats in the 1982 midterm elections (increasing the Democrats' majority). Yet only two years later, after the economy had regained its footing.

President Obama got the Tea Party in mid terms..........
and here we are.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"We know the run of prosperity we had after Reagan'
Would that be the same run of prosperity that got Bush 41's Ass kicked out of office after four years.
No, the one that ended in 2008 during the last year of Bush's presidency and has gotten worse than anyone ever imagined under Obama who had a chance to fix it though he never planned to fix anything. His policies clearly show this.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I can't do that.
You cannot comprehend a explanation when it is given to you.
Just as you don' t comprehend there is no need for a "liberal sources" to "dispute"
those numbers because they belong to G W. Bush and the great recession that began under his watch.
You simply don't have an explanation because you know I'm right. The minimum wage is just an argument the left uses to manipulate the uninformed who have no idea that the income inequality actually comes from the progressive left. What does G.W. have to do with the minimum wage.
ykhfhjhgkvhjrt

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

yea, im really into the reailty of this convoluted non damentional dialog, what the fu$%^ does this have to do with anything relavent to everyday life, or entertainment, period. respond, please im begging you.
ykhfhjhgkvhjrt

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

or educational value. how does this crap youre talkin, exscuse me, typin, inspire or intertain anybody but youer self. for gods sake what is youer da$^% point.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You simply don't have an explanation because you know I'm right. The minimum wage is just an argument the left uses to manipulate the uninformed who have no idea that the income inequality actually comes from the progressive left. What does G.W. have to do with the minimum wage
What does minimum wage have to do with unemployment numbers?
ykhfhjhgkvhjrt

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

now my feelings are hurt.
lmnop

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

ykhfhjhgkvhjrt wrote:
now my feelings are hurt.
You'll get over it.
giver of blah

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

You don't give anything...except a few laughs when you share your insight!!
giver of blah

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The faithful leader Reality Check gets his ears pin backed for lying again and out pops his army of straw people.
Awe, Barn, are you pouting because you are the lone lunatic voice of crazy, and everyone knows it? Well, you just keep patting yourself on the back since no one else will.
And do you really think you,'pinned ears back'? That's got to be in your top ten list of 'stupid crazy things said by Barney'!!
duh

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
This also goes on the stupid/crazy list...
Proof positive you are stupid/crazy
Jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree, new presidents do get held accountable for many things, but I assure you the unemployment numbers for his first year in office is not one of them, as I said the first time.
Both presidents inherited and economy after a brutal recessions, they both saw the unemployment rate hit 10% because of it.
Republican Party ended up losing 26 House seats in the 1982 midterm elections (increasing the Democrats' majority). Yet only two years later, after the economy had regained its footing.
and here we are.
But midterms were in '10 and that is when you say obama's numbers get better. You sometimes have the facts but you still interpret them wrong.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply stating that minimum wage is another failed ideology of the left. But since you asked about how it relates to unemployment numbers, I will tell you. Minimum wage sucks the life out of the workforce who work for it, suppresses companies ability to grow, and prevents those employees making minimum wage from growing with those companies. It artificially assigns a value to a specific job independent of what the market says that value should be. This forces companies to raise prices on goods, hire less people, and hold down hours for those that work for minimum wage.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
and here we are.
A president losing seats in mid-term elections have happened to every president, not just Republicans. More specifically, Ronald Reagan. GW Bush in 2002 and FDR in 1934 gained seats in both houses during their first term in office which I find funny since GW Bush is the devil to liberals. It looks as though Obama is set to have a repeat of FDR's and Truman's epic losses from 1938-1950. So once again you cherry pick perceived Republican failures and paint the picture as if Republicans are the only ones that fail. This simply shows that you only see one side of the party argument and you refuse to acknowledge the successes of the other side. When someone points out the failures of your party, for which there are many, you jump out and start personally attacking the person. Your unwillingness to acknowledge Obama's failed presidency and the damage it has caused to this great nation is why you have no credibility. So personal attacks and pointing out where people misspoke is all you have left because, for you, honest assessment of the failures of the liberal agenda left a long time ago.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Jennifer wrote:
<quoted text>
But midterms were in '10 and that is when you say obama's numbers get better. You sometimes have the facts but you still interpret them wrong
If you interpreted what I said as,

The Tea Party being sweep into office in 2010 was having a postive effect on the unemployment numbers or any thing else..........

Well, you're just wrong.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I was simply stating that minimum wage is another failed ideology of the left. But since you asked about how it relates to unemployment numbers, I will tell you. Minimum wage sucks the life out of the workforce who work for it, suppresses companies ability to grow, and prevents those employees making minimum wage from growing with those companies. It artificially assigns a value to a specific job independent of what the market says that value should be. This forces companies to raise prices on goods, hire less people, and hold down hours for those that work for minimum wage.

It is obvious what you were doing, but I still must ask you again, what the Hell does minimum wage have to do with the high unemployment numbers that plagued the early years of this administration .

The numbers you said were the highest in history, kind of like you telling us the CBO released a report saying Obama care kills two million jobs....

and the list is considerably longer of things you have lied about.

So you see sometimes what you happen to think is a personal attack because I pointing out where you lied.

Well, that's just a reality check Ole Buddy.

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
A president losing seats in mid-term elections have happened to every president, not just Republicans. More specifically, Ronald Reagan. GW Bush in 2002 and FDR in 1934 gained seats in both houses during their first term in office which I find funny since GW Bush is the devil to liberals. It looks as though Obama is set to have a repeat of FDR's and Truman's epic losses from 1938-1950. So once again you cherry pick perceived Republican failures and paint the picture as if Republicans are the only ones that fail. This simply shows that you only see one side of the party argument and you refuse to acknowledge the successes of the other side. When someone points out the failures of your party, for which there are many, you jump out and start personally attacking the person. Your unwillingness to acknowledge Obama's failed presidency and the damage it has caused to this great nation is why you have no credibility. So personal attacks and pointing out where people misspoke is all you have left because, for you, honest assessment of the failures of the liberal agenda left a long time ago.
So you think Ronald Reagan gain seats in his first term?

OMG, there is just no hope for you.

The U.S. House election, 1982 was an election for the United States House of Representatives held on November 2, 1982, in the middle of President Ronald Reagan's first term, whose popularity was sinking due to economic conditions under the 1982 recession. Therefore, the President's Republican Party lost seats in the House. Unlike most midterm election cycles, the number of seats lost—27 seats to the Democratic Party—was a comparatively large swap. It included most of the seats that had been gained the previous election, cementing the Democratic majority.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck 11 hr Guest 22
Imperial Theater (Aug '12) 11 hr Guest 132
school 11 hr Guest 6
Shannon Joplin 18 hr Shannon 3
Irish Setter dog/Lab puppy 23 hr Guest 7
Nathan Nelson busted again Thu information 1
Pocahontas rock quarry Wed hauls rock 2

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
•••
•••