• Other (explain below)
Comments
26,801 - 26,820 of 29,673 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#29174 Feb 6, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Entertaining folks like yourself, it would be difficult to deny that job description.
That and being a fry cook, you have accomplished much
Jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

#29177 Feb 8, 2014
Ever notice that when they let the Salem schools out and Barney's typist can't get off the bus at his house, Barney gets extremely quiet
Jessica

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#29178 Feb 8, 2014
Jennifer wrote:
Ever notice that when they let the Salem schools out and Barney's typist can't get off the bus at his house, Barney gets extremely quiet
you are running your mouth that typist must be at your house today
Rupert B Jigglebottom

Mountain Home, AR

#29179 Feb 8, 2014
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
No she was over at my house where she tells me stories about Barney and his frustrations in life and why he can't get enough money together to leave Salem.
Jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

#29180 Feb 8, 2014
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
strange group of you all living within that little circle around Salem. But then Barney would be dating relatives. No need for a typist with VRS.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29181 Feb 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OH really, what is the copyright date on this information of the 57 spills. Just how current is your information, who published it? Exxon Mobil
I can quickly find information that says 57 spills from 1911 to 2014 is incorrect.
The aftermath of a oil spill in my opinion is kind of like a bomb exploding, it only takes one to really fu*k things up and kill people.
Another thing there is a lot more vehicles than active pipelines, your analogy is absurd.
A bomb? That's fear mongering but you already knew that. You simply can't help yourself. Though liberal tactics have been exposed, you guys keep going to that dried up well. Are there a lot more vehicles than gallons of oil in those pipes? Are there a lot more vehicles than feet of pipeline? The answer is no. I used miles as a unit of measure but you know that no rupture in any pipe is a mile long. If you want to get picky on my analogy then I will change it to make it more even.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#29182 Feb 8, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
A bomb? That's fear mongering but you already knew that. You simply can't help yourself. Though liberal tactics have been exposed, you guys keep going to that dried up well. Are there a lot more vehicles than gallons of oil in those pipes? Are there a lot more vehicles than feet of pipeline? The answer is no. I used miles as a unit of measure but you know that no rupture in any pipe is a mile long. If you want to get picky on my analogy then I will change it to make it more even.
All of you should have moved on to another topic long ago, you're becoming somewhat ridicules.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#29183 Feb 8, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, that is what I said, a bomb. A fair analogy, oil spills take lives and damages property just the same as a bomb.

Either cause, you can be just as dead, and property just as destroyed.

Personally I am fearful of both, not just bombs.

"more vehicles than feet of pipeline" You sure about that?

Washington DC

#29184 Feb 8, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you should have moved on to another topic long ago, you're becoming somewhat ridicules.
Its all relevant Redd.

Its in the DNA of and anonymous site.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#29187 Feb 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Its all relevant Redd.
Its in the DNA of and anonymous site.
True, besides you're wearing them down.

The Jonesboro idiot changes his handle every time he changes his BVD's....about once a week.

Washington DC

#29188 Feb 8, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jonesboro idiot changes his handle every time he changes his BVD's....about once a week.
LOL, not sure that is possible!
OMG

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#29189 Feb 8, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
As frustrated as Barney gets them I bet the soiled BVD's gets changed first..........

and the mental image of once a week ,

I'm scared for life!
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#29190 Feb 8, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney has no place else to go.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29191 Feb 8, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is what I said, a bomb. A fair analogy, oil spills take lives and damages property just the same as a bomb.
Either cause, you can be just as dead, and property just as destroyed.
Personally I am fearful of both, not just bombs.
"more vehicles than feet of pipeline" You sure about that?
How many people did the Mayflower, or any other oil spill kill? How exactly does an oil spill take lives, like a bomb does? Sure, an explosion on an oil rig may kill some workers but the spill would be a result of the explosion and not the reason for the deaths of those killed in the blast. As for feet of pipeline, there are 40,000 miles of pipe in America. 5280 feet to each mile which means there are 211,200,000 feet of pipe. There are 62 million registered cars in the United States though some estimations say there are 230 million which would make you correct but the only thing we know for sure is 62 million.

Washington DC

#29192 Feb 8, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>How many people did the Mayflower, or any other oil spill kill? How exactly does an oil spill take lives, like a bomb does? Sure, an explosion on an oil rig may kill some workers but the spill would be a result of the explosion and not the reason for the deaths of those killed in the blast. As for feet of pipeline, there are 40,000 miles of pipe in America. 5280 feet to each mile which means there are 211,200,000 feet of pipe. There are 62 million registered cars in the United States though some estimations say there are 230 million which would make you correct but the only thing we know for sure is 62 million.
40k of pipeline? I highly suggest you do a little more research on that also. your not even close. If a bomb goes off causing a building to fall and kill people inside , the bomb didn't kill them the building did. you know kind of like the oil spills don't kill people. Look up how many people have been killed since the 1911 Kern Co. Ca. Accident in 1911. The number exceeds the 11 killed in the BP accident by a great deal.'

“Frankly my dear...”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#29193 Feb 9, 2014
Why, I do declare, I think we have just witnessed a 'Sybil' conversation between 'Redd','Barney' and 'OMG'!!
The continuous misspelling of words, slapping 'each other' on the back for 'a job well done', and of course a signature trademark of poor old Fruit Cake, himself...referring to underwear and bathroom ' humor' like an adolescent boy.

Good job, Barney! Your juvenile antics are typical of your child-like mind! Keep Sybil in check, ya big fruit cake!!
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29194 Feb 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
40k of pipeline? I highly suggest you do a little more research on that also. your not even close. If a bomb goes off causing a building to fall and kill people inside , the bomb didn't kill them the building did. you know kind of like the oil spills don't kill people. Look up how many people have been killed since the 1911 Kern Co. Ca. Accident in 1911. The number exceeds the 11 killed in the BP accident by a great deal.'
I took you up on your suggestion that I do a little more research. You were right, there aren't 40,000 miles of pipeline in the U.S. There is actually 95,000 miles bringing the total footage of pipeline carrying oil to 501,600,000. Boy was I wrong. You can read the article for yourself

http://www.pipeline101.com/overview/energy-pl...

As for deaths, there are approximately 40,000 deaths from car accidents each year yet nobody is crying for us to do away with cars. The pipeline to cars example I used is perfectly valid. You just don't want to admit it because it vividly highlights the absurdity of your pipeline and crude oil argument. But all liberal arguments are absurd and backwards. People are now paying attention to just how backwards liberal arguments are and they are changing their point of view. That's why you see the Obama administration playing damage control. Question is how many will see the light in time enough to show the results at the voting booth?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29195 Feb 9, 2014
The hypocrisy on the left is almost laughable.

http://gulfdogs.wordpress.com/2014/02/08/naac...
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#29196 Feb 9, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Did the 11 people die because of the oil or the explosion? The oil didn't kill anyone though it was a result of the explosion. I'm asking how many civilians (not oil workers) died after the explosion as a result of crude oil exposure? I'll tell you...0.

Found another example of deaths by other means than crude oil exposure that makes your argument even more absurd (if that's even possible). There are 1000 deaths by electricity each year in America. I couldn't even find an estimate of how many miles of electrical wire there are in our country. I would suspect it dwarfs the mileage of oil pipes by quite a bit. Where is the outrage calling for America to do away with electrical wires. Ok, I'm done making you and your liberal arguments look bad. I'm starting to feel a little like I'm piling on.

Washington DC

#29197 Feb 9, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
Why, I do declare, I think we have just witnessed a 'Sybil' conversation between 'Redd','Barney' and 'OMG'!!
The continuous misspelling of words, slapping 'each other' on the back for 'a job well done', and of course a signature trademark of poor old Fruit Cake, himself...referring to underwear and bathroom ' humor' like an adolescent boy.
Good job, Barney! Your juvenile antics are typical of your child-like mind! Keep Sybil in check, ya big fruit cake!!

Do you suppose by some wild chance of the imagination that the misspelling was intentional and you are being manipulated just a, weeeee, bit?

NO- in that case it sure appears you are being lead around and quite unaware of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 8 min guest 211
Cannot take walks, afraid of peoples' dogs 1 hr Guest 18
looking out 1 hr observer 5
In need of a cheap bumper pull camper 1 hr been there done that 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 2 hr WARRIOR 9,888
that black guy who drives that gray mercury gra... 3 hr guest 2
jobs. moving 6 hr Citizen 9
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating