Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Tim

United States

#28867 Jan 27, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
Now, Barney, please don't hold it against me that I responded to something obviously written to someone else, or that I enjoyed using some of these funnny and appropriate catch phrases from others that have been posting. I just couldn't help myself, especially being given the title,'King of Ignorance' by whom I thought was your good buddy, Redd.
I declare, I was almost sure that you and Redd were of the same mind, and frankly, you may still be. That Redd can cause ya to pause after reading one of his little ditty' s, and wonder just what the hell he's saying, but he did right good giving you that title. A title that you have earned and one you deserve!
Oh fiddle-de-de. It may not be proper to speak when not spoken to, but I declare, it's just not nearly as much fun.
i have fun watching these idiots fight an endless battle of mostly opinion.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28871 Jan 27, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, Barney, just because you ARE the official King of Ignorance (thanks again, Redd) and you so easily believe the liberal loons who predict numbers, and project fuzzy math, you think others don't have the ability to process fact from crystal ball numbers that the White House issues, then retracts, then issues, then retracts.
That's what keeps getting you into trouble, Barney. You just don't know how to think for yourself, and then you get confused between what's been issued and what's been retracted.
Of course, this is what has earned you the title!
Please list the last 3 statements that have been " retracted' by the White House .

Location hidden

#28873 Jan 27, 2014
scarlett o hara wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, Barney, just because you ARE the official King of Ignorance (thanks again, Redd) and you so easily believe the liberal loons who predict numbers, and project fuzzy math, you think others don't have the ability to process fact from crystal ball numbers that the White House issues, then retracts, then issues, then retracts.
That's what keeps getting you into trouble, Barney. You just don't know how to think for yourself, and then you get confused between what's been issued and what's been retracted.
Of course, this is what has earned you the title
If you had any doubt that I am the King of ignorance on this thread you should not have,

You see the clamor of my subjects wondering where I am in my absents from this page and 90% of post on this thread are directed at Barney.

Redd was correct, I would not be a King without a kingdom.

Location hidden

#28874 Jan 27, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
Boy "barney" and Little "redd" Riding Hood believe that It is easier to lie to someone, than to convince them....
that they have been lied to.
If we were lying to you, you would be agreeing to every word we said!

Kind of like we were Fox News or Rush.
greasy fry cook

Ash Flat, AR

#28875 Jan 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If we were lying to you, you would be agreeing to every word we said!
Kind of like we were Fox News or Rush.
Barney you didn't clean out the fry cook pans of all that grease and how they stink.
When the Boss gets here and smells this mess I hope he fires your butt,
You are the laziest SOB in Salem Arkansas.
Obama care Nightmare

Ash Flat, AR

#28876 Jan 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please list the last 3 statements that have been " retracted' by the White House .
How about these gems
if you like your insurance plan you can keep it
if you like your doctor you can keep them
or the greatest of all
Obama care will save the average family $2500 a year .
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28878 Jan 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs minimum wage when you can work a 40 hour week at Wal-Mart and be eligible for their corporate welfare programs like food stamps and Medicaid.
And how much more affordable would the goods we buy be if there weren't the enormous burden both those programs put on our society? Will you ever figure out that the costs of goods will ALWAYS increase more than any additional benefit handed out by these two programs or any other handout program? The additional cost passed from the government to the businesses that are forced to pay them have always and will always have a profit added to them before they are passed on to the consumer resulting in the recipients of entitlement programs paying more for goods they buy than "benefits" they are handed. If you pass the added cost to the workers of companies in the form of taxes then result is the same. Employers will eventually have to raise wages in order for their employees to be able to afford to live. The employers will then see an increase in, not only the amount of payroll, but also the amount of matched taxes (SS, federal withholdings, and Medicare) paid by the employer out of their profits. Guess what happens then. Increase in prices along with profit added to those increases. Again, the "benefit" recipients lose. Unfortunately, there are only a VERY few companies that can afford to absorb those increase in costs without going out of business but they won't. Not understanding how business operates, I can see how you don't understand this but your still wrong.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28881 Jan 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you were ignorant to believe what Fox News told you to believe.
And I guess you weren't ignorant to believe what Reuters told you? Care to explain that one?
Tommy2Toes

Paragould, AR

#28883 Jan 27, 2014
I have traditionally always voted democrat, except I did not vote for Oblamer either time. Well, come voting day I going strictly Republican. Give the republicans a chance to straighten this mess out ( or make it worse) either way, we will have some fresh (crooked) politicians in office.
Andy

Jonesboro, AR

#28884 Jan 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs minimum wage when you can work a 40 hour week at Wal-Mart and be eligible for their corporate welfare programs like food stamps and Medicaid.
If only you would work 40 hours a week and were capable of getting a job at Walmart
Andy

Jonesboro, AR

#28885 Jan 27, 2014
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"my absents "
LMAO! You are the King of Idiots!
absents-PRICELESS!
You couldn't be a king without a kingdom? You wouldn't been a con if your folks had had a condom
try again

Ash Flat, AR

#28886 Jan 27, 2014
Andy wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't be a king without a kingdom? You wouldn't been a con if your folks had had a condom
Barney couldn't be a Molester if there weren't any Children.
Citzens of Salem Arkansas watch out for this guy.
Rupert B Jigglebottom

Ash Flat, AR

#28888 Jan 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey you know what else....... I don't look a whole Hell of a lot like the former Senator of New York either,...... but there's her picture on my Moniker ..........
But you are The Original Barney , so everyone take a look at this.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Did_barney_molest_l...

Location hidden

#28890 Jan 27, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And I guess you weren't ignorant to believe what Reuters told you? Care to explain that one?
Why not, it goes kind of like this,

Reuters did a story based on a quote by Marilyn Tavenner, administrator of the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.

You see not only Reuters carried the story, Fox News, the AP, and least one other broadcast news agency carried the same story, all saying about the same thing, that's a pretty good indication the story was valid.

Secondly, using a Right Wing source usually prevents such ignorant ass questions .

Location hidden

#28892 Jan 27, 2014
Would you look what come out today, the Senate Republicans unveiled
their big Obamacare alternative ''''''''''

The party of no tax increases has just proposed a healthcare plan that is a defacto tax increase on 150 million Americans. The tax increase comes on top the fact that at least 9.3 million people would lose their health insurance. Even worse, the Republican plan repeals the ACA’s ban on denying coverage due to preexisting conditions. If the Hatch/Burr/Coburn were to become law millions more Americans who have preexisting conditions would either be thrown off of their insurance, or see their rates skyrocket

Republican alternative is to throw tens of millions off their health insurance, and raise taxes on 150 million other Americans.

Hows that obamacare looking to you now?

Location hidden

#28893 Jan 27, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
And how much more affordable would the goods we buy be if there weren't the enormous burden both those programs put on our society? Will you ever figure out that the costs of goods will ALWAYS increase more than any additional benefit handed out by these two programs or any other handout program? The additional cost passed from the government to the businesses that are forced to pay them have always and will always have a profit added to them before they are passed on to the consumer resulting in the recipients of entitlement programs paying more for goods they buy than "benefits" they are handed. If you pass the added cost to the workers of companies in the form of taxes then result is the same. Employers will eventually have to raise wages in order for their employees to be able to afford to live. The employers will then see an increase in, not only the amount of payroll, but also the amount of matched taxes (SS, federal withholdings, and Medicare) paid by the employer out of their profits. Guess what happens then. Increase in prices along with profit added to those increases. Again, the "benefit" recipients lose. Unfortunately, there are only a VERY few companies that can afford to absorb those increase in costs without going out of business but they won't. Not understanding how business operates, I can see how you don't understand this but your still wrong

You are getting your cart ahead of your horse Hoss '

How much of an economy would we have if you removed all the money from those two programs from the economy.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28896 Jan 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, it goes kind of like this,
Reuters did a story based on a quote by Marilyn Tavenner, administrator of the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.
You see not only Reuters carried the story, Fox News, the AP, and least one other broadcast news agency carried the same story, all saying about the same thing, that's a pretty good indication the story was valid.
Secondly, using a Right Wing source usually prevents such ignorant ass questions .
Barney's quote yesterday: "No, you were ignorant to believe what Fox News told you to believe"

Barney's quote today: "You see not only Reuters carried the story, Fox News, the AP, and least one other broadcast news agency carried the same story, all saying about the same thing, that's a pretty good indication the story was valid"

Well what is it Barney? Is Fox News not to be believed or are they reliable? Just like Obama thinking no one will call you out on talking out of both sides of your mouth. It's why liberals like Obama and you have no credibility.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28897 Jan 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
Would you look what come out today, the Senate Republicans unveiled
their big Obamacare alternative ''''''''''
The party of no tax increases has just proposed a healthcare plan that is a defacto tax increase on 150 million Americans. The tax increase comes on top the fact that at least 9.3 million people would lose their health insurance. Even worse, the Republican plan repeals the ACA’s ban on denying coverage due to preexisting conditions. If the Hatch/Burr/Coburn were to become law millions more Americans who have preexisting conditions would either be thrown off of their insurance, or see their rates skyrocket
Republican alternative is to throw tens of millions off their health insurance, and raise taxes on 150 million other Americans.
Hows that obamacare looking to you now?
You mean go back to the more affordable pre-Obama premiums? I'll take it. Do you really think that any program can cover 100% of all Americans? Obamacare should have shown you otherwise since it has added to the already 30 million that were uninsured. So to recap. 9 million uninsured under the Republicans and 36 million headed to over 100 million uninsured under Obamacare. What would you choose? You don't have to answer that.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28899 Jan 27, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You are getting your cart ahead of your horse Hoss '
How much of an economy would we have if you removed all the money from those two programs from the economy.
If you remove all the money from government it would have had to stayed with the people so I would say we would have a robust economy.

Location hidden

#28900 Jan 27, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney's quote yesterday: "No, you were ignorant to believe what Fox News told you to believe"
Barney's quote today: "You see not only Reuters carried the story, Fox News, the AP, and least one other broadcast news agency carried the same story, all saying about the same thing, that's a pretty good indication the story was valid"
Well what is it Barney? Is Fox News not to be believed or are they reliable? Just like Obama thinking no one will call you out on talking out of both sides of your mouth. It's why liberals like Obama and you have no credibility
As I said, they reported on the very same quote as everybody else.

Then added their Fox opinion (spin) to the story.

So, Hell No, they are not to be believed.

You see if it was, ONLY Fox that carried the story I would question it, get the idea here, same story, published several different places good chance it is true......... get it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Premiere video 1 hr I heard 10
all is forgiven 4 hr Guest 3
red headed waitress at pizza hut 20 hr Curious 4
Bryan Allen Morgan Arrested Again!! 23 hr just me 4
When did all the colored people move in? Mon Just say it 89
3.9 Million Missing Mon romeo 4
Reality Sun JCR 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages