Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28676 Jan 15, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't he? He is always saying that the person who replies to his post doesn't understand what he's saying. Since it's multiple people that don't understand Barney, it would stand to reason that Barney isn't being clear in what he says.

Would it not stand to reason also, that I have chosen to address a group of individuals that are highly lacking in political knowledge, very long on opinion despite their lack of political insight.
Look at the replies to my comments, 99% are personal attacks, lacking any political fact.
Help them from themselves

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#28677 Jan 15, 2014
Bing Bang Boom wrote:
<quoted text> Sounding board for Fools?
That's why you are here isn't it Redd?
Are you also a degenerate,well probably so since you are from Little Rock
Every one knows that Barney is a nobody who insists on being a Cut and paste addict and who can not hold his own in a debate.
So you are here defending that poor dimwitted creature that topix posters are having fun with and at his expense,
You a relative or do you pickup helpless stray men and take them home with you for a night of fun
"who (can not) hold"

Followed by this---------

"dimwitted creature"

OH the irony..........
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28678 Jan 15, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it not stand to reason also, that I have chosen to address a group of individuals that are highly lacking in political knowledge, very long on opinion despite their lack of political insight.
Look at the replies to my comments, 99% are personal attacks, lacking any political fact.
You are right on the personal attacks. I disagree with the personal attacks. Attacking a persons position on something is one thing but attacking them personally is quite another.
This chick

Springfield, OR

#28680 Jan 15, 2014
I don't care much for Obama, but he sure beats the republicunts!
laughing

Conway, AR

#28681 Jan 16, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do know that every time one of you post this type of nonsense it further strengthens widely held perceptions among many moderates that will defeat your cause in the end.
Sure it's only Topix and everyone knows that Topix is the sounding board of fools and degenerates, but I strongly suspect that persons such as yourself are unable to control their mouth in the real world...just as here.
Reality, these are your people.
And "your people", Redd?
Would that be Barney? Is Barney "your people"?
And this post...condemning others of the very thing you are doing?
Yes, I would say Barney and yourself are two green peas in a pod
laughing

Conway, AR

#28682 Jan 16, 2014
This chick wrote:
I don't care much for Obama, but he sure beats the republicunts!
It is not good to beat anyone! This should be investigated further. Are you saying that you have actually seen him beat someone(s)?
circus life

Conway, AR

#28683 Jan 16, 2014
Reality may have a better heart than I, to sympathize with your 'poor me' song and dance, Barney.
You're choice to respond, belittle, condemn, attack, and berate others, then, must be acceptable in your eyes because you...feel you are under attack?
Oh PA-Lease!
Take your above post...why, one can almost see you stepping on your bottom lip due to the pouting you are doing.
You are right...you have chosen to address. Can't take the heat? You know where you must go. Instead, you proceed to go on your own little attack of the every day topix poster, while esteeming yourself. One thing we know for sure is that you are your biggest fan. Would to
God anyone would look back over even half of your replies to comments, and we would see how highly you think of yourself, while cursing, and dishing all the nasty you can, with political fact never entering your post. But this is ok in your eyes, right? Because you feel attacked, you have a free pass to degrade. Why is it that you look back on posts and feel a victim, and gives you a free pass to come back in like manner? Maybe others feel the same way, and feel justified slinging more words. vicious cycle!
I know this is the epitome of the liberal way, and the liberal way usually barks loud enough, often enough, and vicious enough that, like an annoying child, people cave and give you your way just to get you to shut up. Only, that hasn't happened here.
You are most guilty of distorting facts...whether intentional or misunderstanding only you know. You are also guilty of being untruthful, whether you admit it or not does not change the fact that you have been, and there are countless here who know this.
And as for political fact...you share little that is fact, but pages of opinion...and not even your own opinion, but you cut and paste from those in the news that, too, are only reporting their opinion of the news. Factual news stories...just the facts, aren't nearly as interesting as the nightly hour after hour of panels sitting around the round table, talking over each other until they become a loud incoherent roar, because their egos have become so inflated that they truly think their opinion about a news event being discussed really has become the reality of the news and they must be heard.
Don't knock those that you deem the typical uneducated and politically inept topix poster, Barney. They are the typical American that believes only what tickles their ear, and if they don't like a tiny statement that's thrown in the midst of all that yelling, why without ever getting up and with little effort at all, click goes the channel, and they've found the next one that will tell them only what they want to hear.
Be careful pointing your finger at that and accusing others of something they didn't even see coming. Most of them aren't even aware they fall into this category.(there is a double meaning in that sentence for you, Barney, in case you missed it) A lot like the child that saw dead people...and they didn't even know they were dead...
Maybe before we put our peeps into categories, we should reevaluate our own sources of information, line that up with the reality of the world around us, and see if they match.
I can look in the mirror and complement myself on losing 100 pounds, and tell myself how great I look thin...but when my size 90 jeans are still fitting snug, then the expectation of what I said doesn't line up with the reality of my size, even if I'm yelling it over and over.
It is beyond comprehension that there are so many pouty, hypocritical, fat, dead people walking around trying to function in this world by telling themselves they are the victim, everyone else is to blame, they are alive and skinny. I am so sick of that mentality. You don't like it...then either go away, or try to make it better. But throwing down and wallowing with the pigs makes you just as dirty and smell just as bad as they are.
She is aTweaker

Ash Flat, AR

#28684 Jan 16, 2014
Hey Barney, I think this circus life Meth freak has the hot's for you buddy

Jonesboro, AR

#28685 Jan 16, 2014
I will go out and vote....

United States

#28686 Jan 16, 2014
I think I will go vote also! Who are you voting for Barney?
John

Jonesboro, AR

#28687 Jan 17, 2014
this election didn't mean jack squat anyway. state elections and midterms are a joke. really. what do these people really do anyway? i vote every 4 years. just enough to contribute, but not enough to be a radical political fruitloop.

United States

#28688 Jan 17, 2014
John wrote:
this election didn't mean jack squat anyway. state elections and midterms are a joke. really. what do these people really do anyway? i vote every 4 years. just enough to contribute, but not enough to be a radical political fruitloop.
LMAO STFU!! Yyour the fruitloop . I know exactly what you mean! by voting. If thats what makes you happy dear.

United States

#28689 Jan 17, 2014
You sound ridiculous!
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28690 Jan 18, 2014
All I hear from liberals is about the income inequality in America. Found a good article on income inequality from John Stossel who used to be a flaming liberal but has come to realize the damage liberalism does. The best statistic he sites is that a "Pew research shows 58 percent of the kids born to the poorest fifth of families rose to a higher income group. Six percent rose all the way from the bottom fifth to the top fifth. Sixty-one percent of kids born to the richest fifth of families fell from that group, and 9 percent fell all the way to the bottom." It would seem to me that the poor are actually doing better at improving their lives than the rich are at keeping theirs. Here is the rest of the article for those of you that care.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/08/so-...
Deputy Dawg

United States

#28691 Jan 18, 2014
Pusilanimous polecat politicians
Get a rope
john wayne

Conway, AR

#28692 Jan 19, 2014
We having' a hangin', dawg
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#28693 Jan 19, 2014
Bing Bang Boom wrote:
<quoted text> Sounding board for Fools?
That's why you are here isn't it Redd?
Are you also a degenerate,well probably so since you are from Little Rock
Every one knows that Barney is a nobody who insists on being a Cut and paste addict and who can not hold his own in a debate.
So you are here defending that poor dimwitted creature that topix posters are having fun with and at his expense,
You a relative or do you pickup helpless stray men and take them home with you for a night of fun?
As is usual among many of you who live through ridiculing Barney and other opposing views on Topix, there seems to be a strong underlying fear of homosexuality. Why is that...Do some of you overreact to homosexuality because you have seen a touch of that side of sexuality in yourself...studies have proven that.

It is also a well known fact that Randolph County harbors a leading share, per capita, of this States mental health cases, sexual perversion, and a general ignorance that permeates the areas north and west of Pocahontas. Additionally, that that population regularly immigrates to the overly large public housing available to those deadbeats that help your fair city support the medical and business communities within it's confines.

BTW, I suppose you must consider yourself somebody, or at least semi-important...yet here you are wallowing in the pigshit with the rest of us.
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#28694 Jan 19, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
All I hear from liberals is about the income inequality in America. Found a good article on income inequality from John Stossel who used to be a flaming liberal but has come to realize the damage liberalism does. The best statistic he sites is that a "Pew research shows 58 percent of the kids born to the poorest fifth of families rose to a higher income group. Six percent rose all the way from the bottom fifth to the top fifth. Sixty-one percent of kids born to the richest fifth of families fell from that group, and 9 percent fell all the way to the bottom." It would seem to me that the poor are actually doing better at improving their lives than the rich are at keeping theirs. Here is the rest of the article for those of you that care.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/08/so-...
What's it like being Roger Ailes bitch and pretending that the Founders failed to quickly realize that the Articles of Confederation and Small Government wouldn't work in a land open the then radical Freedom for All concept (except Negroes of course).
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#28695 Jan 19, 2014
circus life wrote:
Reality may have a better heart than I, to sympathize with your 'poor me' song and dance, Barney.
You're choice to respond, belittle, condemn, attack, and berate others, then, must be acceptable in your eyes because you...feel you are under attack?
Oh PA-Lease!
Take your above post...why, one can almost see you stepping on your bottom lip due to the pouting you are doing.
You are right...you have chosen to address. Can't take the heat? You know where you must go. Instead, you proceed to go on your own little attack of the every day topix poster, while esteeming yourself. One thing we know for sure is that you are your biggest fan. Would to
God anyone would look back over even half of your replies to comments, and we would see how highly you think of yourself, while cursing, and dishing all the nasty you can, with political fact never entering your post. But this is ok in your eyes, right? Because you feel attacked, you have a free pass to degrade. Why is it that you look back on posts and feel a victim, and gives you a free pass to come back in like manner? Maybe others feel the same way, and feel justified slinging more words. vicious cycle!
I know this is the epitome of the liberal way, and the liberal way usually barks loud enough, often enough, and vicious enough that, like an annoying child, people cave and give you your way just to get you to shut up. Only, that hasn't happened here.
You are most guilty of distorting facts...whether intentional or misunderstanding only you know. You are also guilty of being untruthful, whether you admit it or not does not change the fact that you have been, and there are countless here who know this.
And as for political fact...you share little that is fact, but pages of opinion...and not even your own opinion, but you cut and paste from those in the news that, too, are only reporting their opinion of the news. Factual news stories...just the facts, aren't nearly as interesting as the nightly hour after hour of panels sitting around the round table, talking over each other until they become a loud incoherent roar, because their egos have become so inflated that they truly think their opinion about a news event being discussed really has become the reality of the news and they must be heard.
Don't knock those that you deem the typical uneducated and politically inept topix poster, Barney. They are the typical American that believes only what tickles their ear, and if they don't like a tiny statement that's thrown in the midst of all that yelling, why without ever getting up and with little effort at all, click goes the channel, and they've found the next one that will tell them only what they want to hear.
Be careful pointing your finger at that and accusing others of something they didn't even see coming. Most of them aren't even aware they fall into this category.(there is a double meaning in that sentence for you, Barney, in case you missed it) A lot like the child that saw dead people...and they didn't even know they were dead...
Maybe before we put our peeps into categories, we should reevaluate our own sources of information, line that up with the reality of the world around us, and see if they match.
I can look in the mirror and complement myself on losing 100 pounds, and tell myself how great I look thin...but when my size 90 jeans are still fitting snug, then the expectation of what I said doesn't line up with the reality of my size, even if I'm yelling it over and over.
It is beyond comprehension that there are so many pouty, hypocritical, fat, dead people walking around trying to function in this world by telling themselves they are the victim, everyone else is to blame, they are alive and skinny. I am so sick of that mentality. You don't like it...then either go away, or try to make it better. But throwing down and wallowing with the pigs makes you just as dirty and smell just as bad as they are.
Blah, Blah, Blah.
Oh No

North Little Rock, AR

#28697 Jan 19, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work needed for Christmas 1 hr Beatle 24
Daycare 2 hr Guest 3
Benny Blackwell 3 hr Chad 5
Do the theatre still have good shows? 13 hr the truth 15
I must be obsolete 18 hr curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) 19 hr greenbrier 36
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) Wed Jack 45
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web