Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Redd

Little Rock, AR

#28694 Jan 19, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
All I hear from liberals is about the income inequality in America. Found a good article on income inequality from John Stossel who used to be a flaming liberal but has come to realize the damage liberalism does. The best statistic he sites is that a "Pew research shows 58 percent of the kids born to the poorest fifth of families rose to a higher income group. Six percent rose all the way from the bottom fifth to the top fifth. Sixty-one percent of kids born to the richest fifth of families fell from that group, and 9 percent fell all the way to the bottom." It would seem to me that the poor are actually doing better at improving their lives than the rich are at keeping theirs. Here is the rest of the article for those of you that care.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/01/08/so-...
What's it like being Roger Ailes bitch and pretending that the Founders failed to quickly realize that the Articles of Confederation and Small Government wouldn't work in a land open the then radical Freedom for All concept (except Negroes of course).
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#28695 Jan 19, 2014
circus life wrote:
Reality may have a better heart than I, to sympathize with your 'poor me' song and dance, Barney.
You're choice to respond, belittle, condemn, attack, and berate others, then, must be acceptable in your eyes because you...feel you are under attack?
Oh PA-Lease!
Take your above post...why, one can almost see you stepping on your bottom lip due to the pouting you are doing.
You are right...you have chosen to address. Can't take the heat? You know where you must go. Instead, you proceed to go on your own little attack of the every day topix poster, while esteeming yourself. One thing we know for sure is that you are your biggest fan. Would to
God anyone would look back over even half of your replies to comments, and we would see how highly you think of yourself, while cursing, and dishing all the nasty you can, with political fact never entering your post. But this is ok in your eyes, right? Because you feel attacked, you have a free pass to degrade. Why is it that you look back on posts and feel a victim, and gives you a free pass to come back in like manner? Maybe others feel the same way, and feel justified slinging more words. vicious cycle!
I know this is the epitome of the liberal way, and the liberal way usually barks loud enough, often enough, and vicious enough that, like an annoying child, people cave and give you your way just to get you to shut up. Only, that hasn't happened here.
You are most guilty of distorting facts...whether intentional or misunderstanding only you know. You are also guilty of being untruthful, whether you admit it or not does not change the fact that you have been, and there are countless here who know this.
And as for political fact...you share little that is fact, but pages of opinion...and not even your own opinion, but you cut and paste from those in the news that, too, are only reporting their opinion of the news. Factual news stories...just the facts, aren't nearly as interesting as the nightly hour after hour of panels sitting around the round table, talking over each other until they become a loud incoherent roar, because their egos have become so inflated that they truly think their opinion about a news event being discussed really has become the reality of the news and they must be heard.
Don't knock those that you deem the typical uneducated and politically inept topix poster, Barney. They are the typical American that believes only what tickles their ear, and if they don't like a tiny statement that's thrown in the midst of all that yelling, why without ever getting up and with little effort at all, click goes the channel, and they've found the next one that will tell them only what they want to hear.
Be careful pointing your finger at that and accusing others of something they didn't even see coming. Most of them aren't even aware they fall into this category.(there is a double meaning in that sentence for you, Barney, in case you missed it) A lot like the child that saw dead people...and they didn't even know they were dead...
Maybe before we put our peeps into categories, we should reevaluate our own sources of information, line that up with the reality of the world around us, and see if they match.
I can look in the mirror and complement myself on losing 100 pounds, and tell myself how great I look thin...but when my size 90 jeans are still fitting snug, then the expectation of what I said doesn't line up with the reality of my size, even if I'm yelling it over and over.
It is beyond comprehension that there are so many pouty, hypocritical, fat, dead people walking around trying to function in this world by telling themselves they are the victim, everyone else is to blame, they are alive and skinny. I am so sick of that mentality. You don't like it...then either go away, or try to make it better. But throwing down and wallowing with the pigs makes you just as dirty and smell just as bad as they are.
Blah, Blah, Blah.
Oh No

Little Rock, AR

#28697 Jan 19, 2014
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#28699 Jan 19, 2014
If you cannot see how dangerous this dictator obama wannabe is to this country, just stamp "Marxist disciple" to your forehead. I was talking to a old democrat at the barbershop. He stated that Obama only does this because the republicans wouldn't let him do what he wanted. So I asked, "so u want a dictator?" This fool actually said, "if that's what it takes to get things done." I was so taken aback that I didn't think about asking if he thought that when bush was president and the dumborats were "obstructing" him from doing what he wanted., or if he'll still say that next time there's a republican in office.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#28700 Jan 19, 2014
Sam I Am wrote:
If you cannot see how dangerous this dictator obama wannabe is to this country, just stamp "Marxist disciple" to your forehead. I was talking to a old democrat at the barbershop. He stated that Obama only does this because the republicans wouldn't let him do what he wanted. So I asked, "so u want a dictator?" This fool actually said, "if that's what it takes to get things done." I was so taken aback that I didn't think about asking if he thought that when bush was president and the dumborats were "obstructing" him from doing what he wanted., or if he'll still say that next time there's a republican in office.

"so u want a dictator?"

That comes across much more as a statement rather than a question.

The response you received from the " fool" was a statement as well , not an answer to a ridiculous question.

Remember: With youth comes knowledge, with age comes wisdom.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28701 Jan 19, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
What's it like being Roger Ailes bitch and pretending that the Founders failed to quickly realize that the Articles of Confederation and Small Government wouldn't work in a land open the then radical Freedom for All concept (except Negroes of course).
First off, I'm not beholden to anyone and secondly, your response has nothing to do with my post so I'm not sure where your going or what you're trying to say.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28702 Jan 19, 2014
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, what do you think of the statistics in the article?
Sam I Am

Brockwell, AR

#28703 Jan 19, 2014
And some people still believe this POS obama doesn't want to be, And isn't a dictator. Now he doesn't have any problem telling the world that he is a dictator. How did this ever happen to once great America?
Boilermaker

United States

#28704 Jan 19, 2014
Vote early and vote often

United States

#28705 Jan 19, 2014
Can ya explain what you are meaning by this . Where are you going with this?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28706 Jan 19, 2014
Sam I Am wrote:
And some people still believe this POS obama doesn't want to be, And isn't a dictator. Now he doesn't have any problem telling the world that he is a dictator. How did this ever happen to once great America?
Laziness, pure laziness. Politics didn't interest us so we just voted for who we thought was the "coolest" candidate. Those who wanted to destroy America just became "cool" realizing, if they became "cool", they could lie about their agenda because we didn't care enough to listen to what they were saying.
sallylou

Pittsburgh, PA

#28707 Jan 19, 2014
youtube.com/watch... ……
I voted today this is who I picked

United States

#28708 Jan 19, 2014
Grow up and get yourself a life!

United States

#28709 Jan 19, 2014
She is aTweaker wrote:
Hey Barney, I think this circus life Meth freak has the hot's for you buddy
winner winner chicken dinner
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#28710 Jan 19, 2014
Sam I Am wrote:
You wouldn't know a dictator if you met one. Maybe a couple years under a real dictatorship would open your eyes a bit...but I doubt it.
Reality Chek

Lonoke, AR

#28711 Jan 19, 2014
Obama is moving towards being a dictator I see.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/18/ob...

Kansas City Ks.

#28712 Jan 19, 2014
Reality Chek wrote:
Obama is moving towards being a dictator I see.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/18/ob...
Here is a towel, dry behind your years, this is hardly anything new.

By Charlie Savage
Globe Staff / January 30, 2008

WASHINGTON - President Bush this week declared that he has the power to bypass four laws, including a prohibition against using federal funds to establish permanent US military bases in Iraq, that Congress passed as part of a new defense bill.

Bush made the assertion in a signing statement that he issued late Monday after signing the National Defense Authorization Act for 2008. In the signing statement, Bush asserted that four sections of the bill unconstitutionally infringe on his powers, and so the executive branch is not bound to obey them.

Bush's frequent use of signing statements to advance aggressive theories of executive power has been a hallmark of his presidency. Previous presidents occasionally used the device, but Bush has challenged more sections of bills than all his predecessors combined - among them, a ban on torture.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/20...

Kansas City Ks.

#28713 Jan 19, 2014
LOL, Excuse me, I meant ears.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28714 Jan 20, 2014
LOL! I see somebody STILL has to correct every post they make!

You can't make this up folks. This guy has to correct or clarify everything that he puts down in words. I think the problem is he gets ahead of his puppet masters and stumbles about in the liberal way until they can put him back on track.

PRICELESS!
Boilermaker

United States

#28715 Jan 20, 2014
Wackadoodles all of you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pokahontas 1 hr wat 4
dog groomer 7 hr wat 3
Harps 7 hr wat 9
Poll Your vote for the Ark. Democratic Primary? (Apr '10) 21 hr Mimi 1,773
james bagwell (Aug '09) Tue justsayin 26
Brandy Mitchell Tue Uh huh 6
Post Office Tue mail 11

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance