Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

speaking of voting the voting is going on now for the millage tax for the new high school , here is a little bit of info about that, there was some land across from the school that was gonna be donated to the school but no one asked about it now the land they want to put the new high school on can be bought for 550,000$. also some questions in the paper are false, such as they said if this tax didn't pass that state would build the school but would cut out the activities not so, so some of the questions are misleading so people will vote for the tax. I for one do not want my taxes to go up . the tax failed the first time maybe it will again

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like ole Barney is backing away from the liberal position now that, because of Obamacare, the liberal progressive agenda has been soundly proven a failure. Must have been doing some soul searching during the time he was awol on this site. Still admitting he's a Democrat though. Maybe some more time off is in order.

Nope, not backing away from anything, and nothing has been proven a failure.

I have held the position of a centrist Democrat since posting on this site.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2014

Judged:

say what wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I am understanding you correctly, being the devout Democrat you are, and because your post here is your answer to the question of how you would generate jobs, you are saying that you like the way George W. Bush handled himself in that election, and you would follow his example in generating jobs...even though your implication is that Bush was deceitful and bullied people to get his way?
Are you endorsing the tactics you once found deplorable, or do you simply find this tactic more tolerable now that Obama has perfected the bully tactic and is now his only resource of negotiation, wait until recess and be a schoolyard bully to get his way, which has led to review by the Supreme Court?
Or, did you just avoid answering any question and pull a blast from the past out of the dusty corners of your mind and blame Bush...a tactic that has definitely been perfected by Obama and the liberal loonies.
See, you really do help clear up that 'liberal thing' and what that means to you. When you babble laughable liberal jargon, you're just strutting your liberal colors, and you can be spotted from miles away.
Are you really a white house staffer...a plant that Obama hand-picked himself, to fight the good old democratic fight? Cause that makes more sense than you really just believing all these proven lies
Suffice it to say, you understand very little of what of say.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing proven, really? The simple fact that you even said that nothing has been proven shows that you know it's a failure in your heart but you just can't admit it yet. Here, let me help you break through. The truth will set you free.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/01...
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

guest 5 wrote:
speaking of voting the voting is going on now for the millage tax for the new high school , here is a little bit of info about that, there was some land across from the school that was gonna be donated to the school but no one asked about it now the land they want to put the new high school on can be bought for 550,000$. also some questions in the paper are false, such as they said if this tax didn't pass that state would build the school but would cut out the activities not so, so some of the questions are misleading so people will vote for the tax. I for one do not want my taxes to go up . the tax failed the first time maybe it will again
What high school?
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Suffice it to say, you understand very little of what of say.
You say that a lot. Maybe the problem is you and not others. I would suggest you speak more clearly

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You say that a lot. Maybe the problem is you and not others. I would suggest you speak more clearl
Could be, but not likely.

Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Could be, but not likely.
I would suggest that you explore that possibility a little farther.
Redd

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I would suggest that you explore that possibility a little farther.
Why should he?
Fo Show

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You couldn't get any further to the left unless you dug up Lenin.
The only centrist in your life is at work where you stand directly over the sink washing dishes.
Redd

Alexander, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text> You couldn't get any further to the left unless you dug up Lenin.
The only centrist in your life is at work where you stand directly over the sink washing dishes.
Of course you do know that every time one of you post this type of nonsense it further strengthens widely held perceptions among many moderates that will defeat your cause in the end.

Sure it's only Topix and everyone knows that Topix is the sounding board of fools and degenerates, but I strongly suspect that persons such as yourself are unable to control their mouth in the real world...just as here.

Reality, these are your people.
Bing Bang Boom

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you do know that every time one of you post this type of nonsense it further strengthens widely held perceptions among many moderates that will defeat your cause in the end.
Sure it's only Topix and everyone knows that Topix is the sounding board of fools and degenerates, but I strongly suspect that persons such as yourself are unable to control their mouth in the real world...just as here.
Sounding board for Fools?
That's why you are here isn't it Redd?
Are you also a degenerate,well probably so since you are from Little Rock
Every one knows that Barney is a nobody who insists on being a Cut and paste addict and who can not hold his own in a debate.
So you are here defending that poor dimwitted creature that topix posters are having fun with and at his expense,
You a relative or do you pickup helpless stray men and take them home with you for a night of fun?
Jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Bing Bang Boom wrote:
<quoted text> Sounding board for Fools?
Every one knows that Barney is a nobody who insists on being a Cut and paste addict and who can not hold his own in a debate.
So you are here defending that poor dimwitted creature that topix posters are having fun with and at his expense,
You a relative or do you pickup helpless stray men and take them home with you for a night of fun?
Barney isn't helpless, toothless, oh I see why Redd picks him up.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should he?
Why shouldn't he? He is always saying that the person who replies to his post doesn't understand what he's saying. Since it's multiple people that don't understand Barney, it would stand to reason that Barney isn't being clear in what he says.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2014

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Redd, you have spent your fair amount of time on this site until recently. You even threatened to leave on several occassions saying that you wouldn't be back yet here you are. I never pegged you or Barney as a fool or a degenerate. Wrong, definitely.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't he? He is always saying that the person who replies to his post doesn't understand what he's saying. Since it's multiple people that don't understand Barney, it would stand to reason that Barney isn't being clear in what he says.

Would it not stand to reason also, that I have chosen to address a group of individuals that are highly lacking in political knowledge, very long on opinion despite their lack of political insight.
Look at the replies to my comments, 99% are personal attacks, lacking any political fact.
Help them from themselves

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

Bing Bang Boom wrote:
<quoted text> Sounding board for Fools?
You a relative or do you pickup helpless stray men and take them home with you for a night of fun
"who (can not) hold"

Followed by this---------

"dimwitted creature"

OH the irony..........
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Would it not stand to reason also, that I have chosen to address a group of individuals that are highly lacking in political knowledge, very long on opinion despite their lack of political insight.
Look at the replies to my comments, 99% are personal attacks, lacking any political fact.
You are right on the personal attacks. I disagree with the personal attacks. Attacking a persons position on something is one thing but attacking them personally is quite another.
This chick

Eugene, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2014

I don't care much for Obama, but he sure beats the republicunts!
laughing

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And "your people", Redd?
Would that be Barney? Is Barney "your people"?
And this post...condemning others of the very thing you are doing?
Yes, I would say Barney and yourself are two green peas in a pod

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Pocahontas Discussions

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 min I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 40 min cooker 9,800
Kids First 2 hr Parent2 2
Leann cates 3 hr guest 4
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 3 hr midnight oil 829
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 4 hr Bob 207
T & J Contracting 5 hr knows nothing really 14
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000