Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

#28643 Jan 11, 2014
SAMMY wrote:
<quoted text> So Barney as a dishwasher there in Salem Ar what you want is to lose your job and then get unemployment forever.
We know that you are a far left liberal and have the IQ of 90 ,but you really get to be too stupid with your Ideas.
Based on the Democrat method of calculating unemployment Barney's quitting would lower the rate unless they replaced him.there are not many conservatives that would do what Barney does and liberals don't work, so I guess the date would be spiralling downward.
justsaying

United States

#28644 Jan 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously there is a lot of things you are not aware of .
The day long term U/E benefits expired for starters.
On Dec. 28, roughly 1.3 million out-of-work Americans will lose their unemployment insurance. That's because Congress declined to renew an emergency aid program for the jobless that's set to expire that day.
Barney, you seem to know a lot about welfare and unemployment ins. and I've read a lot more of your post but like many liberals you never or almost never post about putting people to work to stop these things, so my question to you is how would you put people back to work if you had the power to do so. And if you are going to answer please be as kind to use your own thoughts on the matter.. thanks.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28645 Jan 11, 2014
justsaying wrote:
<quoted text> Barney, you seem to know a lot about welfare and unemployment ins. and I've read a lot more of your post but like many liberals you never or almost never post about putting people to work to stop these things, so my question to you is how would you put people back to work if you had the power to do so. And if you are going to answer please be as kind to use your own thoughts on the matter.. thanks.
I think, I might be like George W. Bush in his election against Al Gore.

I have the power, how I get it done is irrelevant.

Perhaps you should explain in " your own thoughts on the matter" not Republican talking points of what a Liberal is.

IM just a registered Democrat, can't help you with that Liberal thing!
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28646 Jan 11, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you should explain in " your own thoughts on the matter" not Republican talking points of what a Liberal is.
Translation: I'm not going to answer that because I don't believe all people should work. I believe only those that are rich should work so I could take their money and give it to those I need to vote for my party to keep them dependent. Just a registered Democrat? That's funny.

Location hidden

#28647 Jan 12, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: I'm not going to answer that because I don't believe all people should work. I believe only those that are rich should work so I could take their money and give it to those I need to vote for my party to keep them dependent. Just a registered Democrat? That's funny.
Looks like you are not any better at translation than you are at figuring out the day Long Term UE benefits expired in Dec.
Fo Show

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#28648 Jan 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you are not any better at translation than you are at figuring out the day Long Term UE benefits expired in Dec.
Barney,you seem so worried about unemployment benefits. It could be that you just got your creepy A$$ fired for leaving egg on your washed dishes.
Even a Greasy spoon in Salem Arkansas does have it's standards!
You were just daydreaming about being a great statesman and forcing most Americans into poverty to pay for your dreams about subsidizing all those poor dictators in African countries.
Now You can not have to worry for 99 weeks about finding a job.
Bass Lunker

Euless, TX

#28649 Jan 12, 2014
How long are you going to beat this dead horse?
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28650 Jan 12, 2014
Bass Lunker wrote:
How long are you going to beat this dead horse?
Barney May be an ass but he is not a dead horse
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28651 Jan 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did quote the wrong day in December that the UE benefits ran out but the translation is spot on. However, the original discussion started when "Really" stated that the UE rate was lower because the 1.3 million that lost benefits on Dec 28 were not counted. That's not true. The date the benefits ran out has little to do with the UE rate as expiration of benefits are not taken into consideration when the monthly rate is figured. Obama's policies, however, have everything to do with the rates, both UE and participation.
areyouforreal

United States

#28653 Jan 12, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who supports obama on anything is a liberal. And yes it's that clear cut. My thinking is that you can not support an elected offical on just some issues, "you are either all in or all out". So I would say you are a liberal for backing obama.. But on another note I'm not Republican nor Democrate I'm very independent. As a matter of fact I see not one good elected offical in office right now so before you start with your "political party" bullshit know that I see the wrong both are doing and the hurt both are causing..Now sir I asked you a real simple question about how you would put people back to work why can't you answer? The answer to the problem about welfare or U\E isn't how much we need but rather WHY DO WE NEED IT. And if you can't answer the question about why we need it I sir will help you out! Its because we have so many dead beat,lazy,nonworking,irrespons able people in america that can't take care of themselves. I understand we will always have needy people every nation will but the answer to helping the needy is to have enough people working to help out, welfare isn't the answer JOBS are and the demorat in charge sucks at making jobs because he want to give the worthless our hard earned money!
areyouforreal

United States

#28654 Jan 12, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
When did people stop understanding what the definition of theif was, when you take something that doesn't belong to you (no matter if a government gives it to you) you become a theif.Why can't people see this.
Eric

Euless, TX

#28655 Jan 12, 2014
Does anybody know Amy Dunn?
say what

Conway, AR

#28657 Jan 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I am understanding you correctly, being the devout Democrat you are, and because your post here is your answer to the question of how you would generate jobs, you are saying that you like the way George W. Bush handled himself in that election, and you would follow his example in generating jobs...even though your implication is that Bush was deceitful and bullied people to get his way?
Are you endorsing the tactics you once found deplorable, or do you simply find this tactic more tolerable now that Obama has perfected the bully tactic and is now his only resource of negotiation, wait until recess and be a schoolyard bully to get his way, which has led to review by the Supreme Court?
Or, did you just avoid answering any question and pull a blast from the past out of the dusty corners of your mind and blame Bush...a tactic that has definitely been perfected by Obama and the liberal loonies.
See, you really do help clear up that 'liberal thing' and what that means to you. When you babble laughable liberal jargon, you're just strutting your liberal colors, and you can be spotted from miles away.
Are you really a white house staffer...a plant that Obama hand-picked himself, to fight the good old democratic fight? Cause that makes more sense than you really just believing all these proven lies!
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28658 Jan 13, 2014
areyouforreal wrote:
<quoted text> When did people stop understanding what the definition of theif was, when you take something that doesn't belong to you (no matter if a government gives it to you) you become a theif.Why can't people see this.
So true. I wish I knew. I only know that liberals think stealing is ok if it helps them realize THEIR dreams and they will try to destroy anyone who openly opposes them.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28659 Jan 13, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like ole Barney is backing away from the liberal position now that, because of Obamacare, the liberal progressive agenda has been soundly proven a failure. Must have been doing some soul searching during the time he was awol on this site. Still admitting he's a Democrat though. Maybe some more time off is in order.
Jennifer

Jonesboro, AR

#28660 Jan 13, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like ole Barney is backing away from the liberal position now that, because of Obamacare, the liberal progressive agenda has been soundly proven a failure. Must have been doing some soul searching during the time he was awol on this site. Still admitting he's a Democrat though. Maybe some more time off is in order.
Barney has a student do his typing for him. If the child has homework or is out of town, Barney has no one to post for him thus the long absences. Children above a certain age understand the lunacy of Barney's positions and refuse to type for him causing further delays while Barney searches for even younger victims.
guest 5

Ash Flat, AR

#28661 Jan 13, 2014
speaking of voting the voting is going on now for the millage tax for the new high school , here is a little bit of info about that, there was some land across from the school that was gonna be donated to the school but no one asked about it now the land they want to put the new high school on can be bought for 550,000$. also some questions in the paper are false, such as they said if this tax didn't pass that state would build the school but would cut out the activities not so, so some of the questions are misleading so people will vote for the tax. I for one do not want my taxes to go up . the tax failed the first time maybe it will again

Location hidden

#28662 Jan 13, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

Nope, not backing away from anything, and nothing has been proven a failure.

I have held the position of a centrist Democrat since posting on this site.

Location hidden

#28663 Jan 13, 2014
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
So if I am understanding you correctly, being the devout Democrat you are, and because your post here is your answer to the question of how you would generate jobs, you are saying that you like the way George W. Bush handled himself in that election, and you would follow his example in generating jobs...even though your implication is that Bush was deceitful and bullied people to get his way?
Are you endorsing the tactics you once found deplorable, or do you simply find this tactic more tolerable now that Obama has perfected the bully tactic and is now his only resource of negotiation, wait until recess and be a schoolyard bully to get his way, which has led to review by the Supreme Court?
Or, did you just avoid answering any question and pull a blast from the past out of the dusty corners of your mind and blame Bush...a tactic that has definitely been perfected by Obama and the liberal loonies.
See, you really do help clear up that 'liberal thing' and what that means to you. When you babble laughable liberal jargon, you're just strutting your liberal colors, and you can be spotted from miles away.
Are you really a white house staffer...a plant that Obama hand-picked himself, to fight the good old democratic fight? Cause that makes more sense than you really just believing all these proven lies
Suffice it to say, you understand very little of what of say.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28664 Jan 14, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, not backing away from anything, and nothing has been proven a failure.
I have held the position of a centrist Democrat since posting on this site.
Nothing proven, really? The simple fact that you even said that nothing has been proven shows that you know it's a failure in your heart but you just can't admit it yet. Here, let me help you break through. The truth will set you free.

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/01...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bullmastiff stud dog needed (Jun '11) 9 hr Rrjcjohnson 19
Salon-B Salon and Spa in Pocahontas (Feb '12) 10 hr nat 12
T or A? 12 hr TRM 8
Baltimore 14 hr Oriole Fan 1
Pocahontas water part 16 hr Lolol 1
aarons girl 18 hr wtf 5
Swingers Fri Lovely house wife 31
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE