Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My ability to "understanding simple government issues" is debatable.
However my ability to understand racial , religious ,bigots, wrapping them self in the American Flag , is beyond my comprehension.
It's because that's how the progressive liberals have programmed you. The problem is that you and other progressive liberals don't see the problem as the people you "fight" for. 90% of their problem is their life decisions and not some rich person stealing money from them or "holding them down". Progressive liberals actually think that if you take money from the rich, who have made the right decisions in their lives, and give it to the poor that somehow the poor will pull themselves up. They won't. They have money now and instead of putting some back or investing it in educating themselves on how to better their situation with their own money, they go and buy a brand new 60" flat screen from some rental center where they pay $75 per week for 72 months. That's paying $5400 for a tv that retails at $2000. They do the same thing with their furniture. They could buy furniture and a tv from the classified ads or any publication that most towns have such as a thrifty nickel for less than $1000. This probably goes for no less than 80% of all those liberals consider poor. Until you decide to open your own eyes instead of just taking whatever the progressive liberal leaders tell you, then you will never see the truth. Those shaping your opinion for you are the ones that are filthy rich and stand to get even more wealthy by creating a dependence for the lower class. I don't see how you can't see the irony of your leaders lives compared to what they "stand" for. Heck they don't even give that much to charity out of their own pockets.
Sam-Bo

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Republicans should not negotiate with Obama.
Remember, America doesn't negotiate with terrorists! And since Obama is arming al-queda that WOULD make him a terrorist. And he knew al-queda had an inside guy in the Whitehouse

Obama and all his puppets = Lying POS

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

FYI wrote:
<quoted text> This seems to be the first thing you have said all day! Seeing how you toot obamas horn for him I would have to agree. But I must add that your liberal slang means nothing to me sir.. First of all racist wasn't even a word until the civil rights movement(and it doesn't fit me either), secondly I am not religious "I'm faithful", third I am not closed minded but I would wrap myself in an American flag because I love it so much.. So the bottom line here is that you have once again wasted your time with useless typing and please sir let's act like we are older than 5 lol name calling is so liberal.. Did you stick your tounge out after typing those useless names and say "take that redneck hillbilly"? Ya know I try to see the good in people but the more I am around liberals the more I feel I know satan and his works and I don't mean that in a totally bad way liberals are not completly useless they can always be used as a bad example..

I thought I was talking to you, evidently from your reply, you think I was talking about you.

I did not say anything about " closed minded" or "racist", however if you choose to wear those titles I certainly will not argue the point.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was talking to you, evidently from your reply, you think I was talking about you.
I did not say anything about " closed minded" or "racist", however if you choose to wear those titles I certainly will not argue the point.
Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.: a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Racist: a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.

That's an awfully thin line you are walking when you call someone a "racial,religious bigot" as you did. But hey, you don't think you have to follow the rules you expect others to follow. The liberal way.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

On New Yearís Eve, Rep. Henry Waxman (D-CA), the top Democrat on the House Energy and Commerce Committee, published a report showing that the Republican claim that 5 million people have had their health insurance policies canceled due to the ACA is flat out false. While many have probably thought that these claims were dubious at best and most likely dishonest and exaggerated, this report is the first instance of Republicans being taken to task for continuously pushing this false narrative.

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/01/02/rep-wa...

NEW YORK -Ė Following a months-long investigation, The New York Times reported Saturday that it had found no evidence that al-Qaeda, or any international terrorist group, was involved in the Sept. 11, 2012, attack on a U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya. The Timesí David Kirkpatrick also wrote that the attack ďwas fueled in large part by anger at an American-made video denigrating Islam,Ē an assessment
that's prompted much chatter on Twitter and the Sunday morning talk shows.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/29/new-...

Put that in your pipe and smoke it RC.
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigot: a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc.: a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)
Racist: a person who believes in racism, the doctrine that a certain human race is superior to any or all others.
That's an awfully thin line you are walking when you call someone a "racial,religious bigot" as you did. But hey, you don't think you have to follow the rules you expect others to follow. The liberal way.
so very true
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Barney, I could really care less about who you were adressing with you comment or to whom it was or may have been directed twords. My point is as clear as class. And for you above comment pisst, sir I could care less about what some elected offical has to post or offer... See that's where people like you and I differ, I am still an american and I still know how deadly a out of control Government can be! You sir are sucking the scraps off the floor and I see the meal from which the scraps came from as being ours to start with. People like you will never know freedom because you inslave yourself. You have the back of a jellyfish and will pass from this world spinless unless you find it in your heart to stand up for yourself, for Christ sake man for once in your life BE A MAN!
FYI

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

Barney sorry for the "you" that should have been your.. Its been a long work day and my spelling, grammer is not the best in the world at this time. But I feel you will get my point. I would also like to say how sorry I am for people like yourself. It must be a sad life having to sit as a second class citizen because you make yourself one, I'm sure MLK would not be happy with you and your path. The crook in charge(obama) is passing laws that are about the same as blacks sitting in the back of the bus, "its not what we want" you know "we the people" and you more than likely believe he is the next MLK don't ya..

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

Past presidents have built the Greatest Military in History, Put a Man on the Moon, built the NSA capable of everything etc, etc, etc, and Obama... can't even build a d@mn web-site.

Benton, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

You got that righto
me too

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Judged:

amen!!!!!!!
Ho Dee Doo

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Judged:

Obamacare is just one more form of welfare, For working people obamacare is worthless. Obama is a worthless lying POS.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Nice to know our president and the next Democratic candidate are doing things for the right reasons. They are both a disgrace.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/07/th...
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Affordable Care Act? LOL!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/07/th...
NotPC

Springdale, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

"R" or "D" two heads of the same beast.
Mother Fing Jones

Rogers, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

NotPC wrote:
"R" or "D" two heads of the same beast.
prove It..???
Fo Show

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How about child molester ,pervert and you still are visiting those goats and sheep at the Salem Arkansas auction.
Hey Sicko get a real job save some money and take the greyhound out of town.
Fo Show

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2014

Judged:

Mother Fing Jones wrote:
<quoted text> prove It..???
Ronnie , those Piles you got from being rump rode are they itching again?
Maybe you should ask someone there at Pinoak drive to go get some preparation H for that.
Then you can get some relief and will be able to post sitting on your Jigglebottom.
GOP-RIP

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

If it seems like you are watching the Republican Party vanish before your eyes, itís because you are. According Gallup, Republican Party identification has fallen to a 25 year low of 25%.

Gallupís latest party identification poll found that Democratic identification has remained stable. Democratic identification has gone from 36% in 2008 to 31% today, but Republican identification has dropped in each of the last three years, until it has hit its lowest point in the 25 year history of the poll. Republican identification reached a peak of 34% during 2004, but eroded during George W. Bushís second term. By the time Bush left office, Republican identification was down to 28%.

All of those disappointed Republicans have left the GOP and deemed themselves Independents. Forty percent of those polled now identify as Independents. Of course, some of the Republicans who have departed the Republican Party arenít really Independent. They still vote Republican, but now they do it as an Independent. This is why Independents voting for Republican presidential candidates like Mitt Romney isnít a surprise. It is also why the media needs to change their thinking about Independents. Independent voters are no longer neutrals, but they are more likely disaffected Republicans who have left their party.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2014

Judged:

GOP-RIP wrote:
If it seems like you are watching the Republican Party vanish before your eyes, itís because you are. According Gallup, Republican Party identification has fallen to a 25 year low of 25%.
Gallupís latest party identification poll found that Democratic identification has remained stable. Democratic identification has gone from 36% in 2008 to 31% today, but Republican identification has dropped in each of the last three years, until it has hit its lowest point in the 25 year history of the poll. Republican identification reached a peak of 34% during 2004, but eroded during George W. Bushís second term. By the time Bush left office, Republican identification was down to 28%.
All of those disappointed Republicans have left the GOP and deemed themselves Independents. Forty percent of those polled now identify as Independents. Of course, some of the Republicans who have departed the Republican Party arenít really Independent. They still vote Republican, but now they do it as an Independent. This is why Independents voting for Republican presidential candidates like Mitt Romney isnít a surprise. It is also why the media needs to change their thinking about Independents. Independent voters are no longer neutrals, but they are more likely disaffected Republicans who have left their party.
So true. Those leaving the Republican party still hold true to the values of the party. Problem is, the Republican politicians have left those values except for lip service and it's time for them to pay the political price for it. Us conservative independents need people to run for office that offer a distinctly different plan than that of the Democrats. A plan that follows the Constitution would be nice. That's something we aren't getting from the current GOP establishment.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital tax voted down 8 min guest 4
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 1 hr Carol ODonnell 78
would you vote for a 2% ham tax dedicated to pa... (Aug '11) 1 hr Little Johnny 11
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr whiskers 9,795
T & J Contracting 3 hr I know 10
T and J contracting 6 hr would be surprised 5
Deans package store 7 hr okie 1
Hospital Tax 12 hr better answers 53
Public Elected Officials Information 22 hr guest 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000