6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Ho Dee Doo

Wiseman, AR

#28596 Jan 4, 2014
Obamacare is just one more form of welfare, For working people obamacare is worthless. Obama is a worthless lying POS.
Reality Check

White Hall, AR

#28603 Jan 7, 2014
Nice to know our president and the next Democratic candidate are doing things for the right reasons. They are both a disgrace.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/07/th...
Reality Check

White Hall, AR

#28604 Jan 7, 2014
NotPC

Springdale, AR

#28605 Jan 7, 2014
"R" or "D" two heads of the same beast.
Mother Fing Jones

Bella Vista, AR

#28607 Jan 7, 2014
NotPC wrote:
"R" or "D" two heads of the same beast.
prove It..???
Fo Show

United States

#28608 Jan 7, 2014
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought I was talking to you, evidently from your reply, you think I was talking about you.
I did not say anything about " closed minded" or "racist", however if you choose to wear those titles I certainly will not argue the point.
How about child molester ,pervert and you still are visiting those goats and sheep at the Salem Arkansas auction.
Hey Sicko get a real job save some money and take the greyhound out of town.
Fo Show

United States

#28609 Jan 7, 2014
Mother Fing Jones wrote:
<quoted text> prove It..???
Ronnie , those Piles you got from being rump rode are they itching again?
Maybe you should ask someone there at Pinoak drive to go get some preparation H for that.
Then you can get some relief and will be able to post sitting on your Jigglebottom.
GOP-RIP

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#28612 Jan 8, 2014
If it seems like you are watching the Republican Party vanish before your eyes, it’s because you are. According Gallup, Republican Party identification has fallen to a 25 year low of 25%.

Gallup’s latest party identification poll found that Democratic identification has remained stable. Democratic identification has gone from 36% in 2008 to 31% today, but Republican identification has dropped in each of the last three years, until it has hit its lowest point in the 25 year history of the poll. Republican identification reached a peak of 34% during 2004, but eroded during George W. Bush’s second term. By the time Bush left office, Republican identification was down to 28%.

All of those disappointed Republicans have left the GOP and deemed themselves Independents. Forty percent of those polled now identify as Independents. Of course, some of the Republicans who have departed the Republican Party aren’t really Independent. They still vote Republican, but now they do it as an Independent. This is why Independents voting for Republican presidential candidates like Mitt Romney isn’t a surprise. It is also why the media needs to change their thinking about Independents. Independent voters are no longer neutrals, but they are more likely disaffected Republicans who have left their party.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28613 Jan 8, 2014
GOP-RIP wrote:
If it seems like you are watching the Republican Party vanish before your eyes, it’s because you are. According Gallup, Republican Party identification has fallen to a 25 year low of 25%.
Gallup’s latest party identification poll found that Democratic identification has remained stable. Democratic identification has gone from 36% in 2008 to 31% today, but Republican identification has dropped in each of the last three years, until it has hit its lowest point in the 25 year history of the poll. Republican identification reached a peak of 34% during 2004, but eroded during George W. Bush’s second term. By the time Bush left office, Republican identification was down to 28%.
All of those disappointed Republicans have left the GOP and deemed themselves Independents. Forty percent of those polled now identify as Independents. Of course, some of the Republicans who have departed the Republican Party aren’t really Independent. They still vote Republican, but now they do it as an Independent. This is why Independents voting for Republican presidential candidates like Mitt Romney isn’t a surprise. It is also why the media needs to change their thinking about Independents. Independent voters are no longer neutrals, but they are more likely disaffected Republicans who have left their party.
So true. Those leaving the Republican party still hold true to the values of the party. Problem is, the Republican politicians have left those values except for lip service and it's time for them to pay the political price for it. Us conservative independents need people to run for office that offer a distinctly different plan than that of the Democrats. A plan that follows the Constitution would be nice. That's something we aren't getting from the current GOP establishment.
Smh

United States

#28615 Jan 9, 2014
Certainly the Republican Party is in shambles, and is finally paying the price for it, at the American people's expense!
It is a self-destructing party that has gotten caught up in a double-talking game that intelligent, respectful, hard-working Americans are sick of.
Just as certain, is the idea that the Democratic Party would be holding its own. Those democrats in office have always been double-talking liars who didn't care if they got caught up in their game, because their constituents-the uneducated, untrustworthy, lazy portion of America has never, nor will ever attain higher than what is plopped into their opened and outstretched hand. Their numbers are multiplying rapidly, and those statistics can only go up.
Seems like the above post only serves to reiterate even more that honest, hard-working Americans were indeed tired of the likes of Bush and Romney, and are sick of the democratic ideology and republican backing of, "you work hard so they don't have to", while democrats are still tickling the ear of the inept with, "they work hard so you don't have to."
One day soon, that "free" money being 'shared' by hard-working tax-payers will run out. And when all of the homes of the conservative minded who have planned for such a day, have been ransacked and left empty by our government, who in turn have dispersed the meager accommodations of those that saved and planned and knew this day would come, but are left with nothing- when that day comes...and those with their hands out crying for more realize the well has run dry, except for the fortified city of DC that have turned a deaf ear to the monsters they have created...well, then you bring your Gallup poll back here to good old topix and we can rehash your garbage that, if you are lucky, you might can use to start a small fire to keep your sorry self warm for 5 minutes or so.
totally

Conway, AR

#28616 Jan 9, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Nice to know our president and the next Democratic candidate are doing things for the right reasons. They are both a disgrace.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/07/th...
Garbage. Garbage society. Garbage leadership.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28617 Jan 9, 2014
Smh wrote:
Certainly the Republican Party is in shambles, and is finally paying the price for it, at the American people's expense!
It is a self-destructing party that has gotten caught up in a double-talking game that intelligent, respectful, hard-working Americans are sick of.
Just as certain, is the idea that the Democratic Party would be holding its own. Those democrats in office have always been double-talking liars who didn't care if they got caught up in their game, because their constituents-the uneducated, untrustworthy, lazy portion of America has never, nor will ever attain higher than what is plopped into their opened and outstretched hand. Their numbers are multiplying rapidly, and those statistics can only go up.
Seems like the above post only serves to reiterate even more that honest, hard-working Americans were indeed tired of the likes of Bush and Romney, and are sick of the democratic ideology and republican backing of, "you work hard so they don't have to", while democrats are still tickling the ear of the inept with, "they work hard so you don't have to."
One day soon, that "free" money being 'shared' by hard-working tax-payers will run out. And when all of the homes of the conservative minded who have planned for such a day, have been ransacked and left empty by our government, who in turn have dispersed the meager accommodations of those that saved and planned and knew this day would come, but are left with nothing- when that day comes...and those with their hands out crying for more realize the well has run dry, except for the fortified city of DC that have turned a deaf ear to the monsters they have created...well, then you bring your Gallup poll back here to good old topix and we can rehash your garbage that, if you are lucky, you might can use to start a small fire to keep your sorry self warm for 5 minutes or so.
Not so much tired of Bush and Romney (though I believe we can do much better than both of them) as we are tired of the likes of Mitch McConnell, John Boehner, John McCain, and others who have been in Congress far too long. These progressives are the ones speaking like conservatives while voting in Congress like progressive liberals. They are the ones who have their hands deep into the pockets of the lobbyist raking in as much cash as possible and voting the way the lobbyist want them to. The ones that are suffering are the American people. I have always wondered how the Democrats got away with so much and kept running over the Republicans in deal after deal and in passing law after law. It was only through years of listening to what these fake conservatives said vs. how they voted and negotiated on proposed laws and budgets that I came to realize they were actually on the side of the progressive liberals. I truly believe that the American people want what these phonies are saying but are obviously not seeing results. Problem is that each election the politically savy progressives are able to demonize their opponents just enough to win and remain in power enabling them to further destroy this great nation. If we don't stand up and educate ourselves on what's going on then we will continue to vote to destroy this nation little by little each election.
FYI

United States

#28618 Jan 9, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So true. Those leaving the Republican party still hold true to the values of the party. Problem is, the Republican politicians have left those values except for lip service and it's time for them to pay the political price for it. Us conservative independents need people to run for office that offer a distinctly different plan than that of the Democrats. A plan that follows the Constitution would be nice. That's something we aren't getting from the current GOP establishment.
I agree with you 100%. But I would like to add to your comment if I may, those who don't leave the Republican party have no values.. Those of them that stick with what's left are just Demmocrats that haven't came out yet. What I am saying may seem harsh to some but enough is enough. We the people have been had by a bounch of liars and crooks and its past time to start laying the blaim on those at fault and I for one could care less about what party they cling to. I know countless people who vote all party and could tell you less about the people they vote for than a 3 year old, at times it like being around a bounch of gangbangers trying to uphold their side of town.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28619 Jan 10, 2014
Looks like liberals have something to crow about. The Unemployment rate fell to 6.7% in December. I wonder how long it will take Barney to show up again spouting off about how Obama's policies are working. Well, I thought I'd beat him to the punch. The UE rate fell .3% but only 74,000 jobs were added. How can adding 74K jobs in a market that has 157 million in the workforce lower the UE rate by a whopping .3%? It can't. Then why did the rate fall that much? Many of you have already guessed it. The participation rate fell by 347,000 in December bringing the net loss to 273,000 less in the workforce pool. So we gain 74K and lose 347K and all liberals will care about is the rate going from 7.0% to 6.7%. It still amazes me how liberals create their own reality out of numbers that are there because of manipulated data. Even knowing that the data isn't accurate they still believe it whole heartedly. I am even more dumbfounded by the fact that there are still many Americans that vote for them and keep them in power though it is those very Americans who are suffering the most.
Really

Springfield, MO

#28620 Jan 10, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Looks like liberals have something to crow about. The Unemployment rate fell to 6.7% in December. I wonder how long it will take Barney to show up again spouting off about how Obama's policies are working. Well, I thought I'd beat him to the punch. The UE rate fell .3% but only 74,000 jobs were added. How can adding 74K jobs in a market that has 157 million in the workforce lower the UE rate by a whopping .3%? It can't. Then why did the rate fall that much? Many of you have already guessed it. The participation rate fell by 347,000 in December bringing the net loss to 273,000 less in the workforce pool. So we gain 74K and lose 347K and all liberals will care about is the rate going from 7.0% to 6.7%. It still amazes me how liberals create their own reality out of numbers that are there because of manipulated data. Even knowing that the data isn't accurate they still believe it whole heartedly. I am even more dumbfounded by the fact that there are still many Americans that vote for them and keep them in power though it is those very Americans who are suffering the most.
The unemployment fell because they quit extending the unemployment benefits for alot of people.

Since: Dec 13

Location hidden

#28621 Jan 10, 2014
Reality Check wrote:
Never have been able to figure that out, either. One thing smart about them lying, career criminal democrats in office is they've perfected the art of protecting each others blunders and lies. Just like old Bill Halter and Mike Ross. Bill got enough pressure he just pulled out of the race without either one smearing the other. He just quietly went away.
Now you let that be a couple of republicans running, and buddy, the claws woulda been out and they woulda done exposed everything thing they could find on the other all the way back to grade school, and neither one of them woulda backed down, til they had self-destructed, and neither one would have a shot in the dark to get elected. Big old danged ego ruins a career republican as much as corruption delights a democrat!

Something else I can't understand is this Gov. In New Jersey being burned at the stake for this traffic jam.
Now, don't get me wrong, it was a terrible thing to do and I personally think those idiots that are responsible should face criminal charges, even if it proves the big guy is involved. It is horrible that these goons in powerful positions have gotten go corrupt and God-like that they control the traffic, but listen, that lying scoundrel running this country in the toilet has pulled enough criminal acts and told enough lies that he shoulda done been sent packin and be doin time.
People don't even care that Obama is a liar. He's a bad liar, and he gets caught all the time, and no body cares. His policies don't work, people are spiraling into poverty, paying $5.00 a gallon for milk, losing their jobs, their insurance, their ability to have the bare necessities, and he flashes that Goofey (and I mean like the Disney dog) smile, and says cost of living hasn't gone up and we're doing great, and unemployment is down, and suddenly I hear brains all over America falling outta heads, and hitting the ground!
Oh, and listen, no body takes poor old Mr. Barney any more serious than they do that big old purple dinosaur my grandkids watch every morning at our house. Ruffling his feathers is just fun, and to be honest, well, anymore it's just more pitiful and pathetic than it is fun. His brain done fell out a long time ago, and split like a ripe melon. He just sounds like Gomer Pyle saying, " well, gooooollllllyyyy. Thangs really ain't as bad as they seem. I thank I do got jist a little more money than I was a thanking I had, cause that there smiling, charismatic, man with his sleeves rolled up just told me so. Now, I'm off to the store to git me some powdered milk for my cereal. Hope it's not too cold, cause I ain't got no gas for my car, and I gotta use my money to buy powdered milk for my cereal! But at least now I know I'm doing all right. Gooooollllllyyyy. That's a relief."
not really

San Jose, CA

#28623 Jan 10, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
The unemployment fell because they quit extending the unemployment benefits for alot of people.
"They" are still discussing whether to extend or not. Obama is still trying to shove that minimum wage hike of $15 an hour into the unemployment extension, while blaming republicans for the delay. A ploy Barney falls for every time.
"They" are still paying unemployment benefits, and if "they" quit, it won't be on the numbers for December.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28624 Jan 10, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? The Jobless benefits set to expire on December 31 @ midnight affected DECEMBER's unemployment numbers? I wasn't aware of that and apparently neither were you.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28625 Jan 10, 2014
billblaze wrote:
<quoted text>
Never have been able to figure that out, either. One thing smart about them lying, career criminal democrats in office is they've perfected the art of protecting each others blunders and lies. Just like old Bill Halter and Mike Ross. Bill got enough pressure he just pulled out of the race without either one smearing the other. He just quietly went away.
Now you let that be a couple of republicans running, and buddy, the claws woulda been out and they woulda done exposed everything thing they could find on the other all the way back to grade school, and neither one of them woulda backed down, til they had self-destructed, and neither one would have a shot in the dark to get elected. Big old danged ego ruins a career republican as much as corruption delights a democrat!
Something else I can't understand is this Gov. In New Jersey being burned at the stake for this traffic jam.
Now, don't get me wrong, it was a terrible thing to do and I personally think those idiots that are responsible should face criminal charges, even if it proves the big guy is involved. It is horrible that these goons in powerful positions have gotten go corrupt and God-like that they control the traffic, but listen, that lying scoundrel running this country in the toilet has pulled enough criminal acts and told enough lies that he shoulda done been sent packin and be doin time.
People don't even care that Obama is a liar. He's a bad liar, and he gets caught all the time, and no body cares. His policies don't work, people are spiraling into poverty, paying $5.00 a gallon for milk, losing their jobs, their insurance, their ability to have the bare necessities, and he flashes that Goofey (and I mean like the Disney dog) smile, and says cost of living hasn't gone up and we're doing great, and unemployment is down, and suddenly I hear brains all over America falling outta heads, and hitting the ground!
Oh, and listen, no body takes poor old Mr. Barney any more serious than they do that big old purple dinosaur my grandkids watch every morning at our house. Ruffling his feathers is just fun, and to be honest, well, anymore it's just more pitiful and pathetic than it is fun. His brain done fell out a long time ago, and split like a ripe melon. He just sounds like Gomer Pyle saying, " well, gooooollllllyyyy. Thangs really ain't as bad as they seem. I thank I do got jist a little more money than I was a thanking I had, cause that there smiling, charismatic, man with his sleeves rolled up just told me so. Now, I'm off to the store to git me some powdered milk for my cereal. Hope it's not too cold, cause I ain't got no gas for my car, and I gotta use my money to buy powdered milk for my cereal! But at least now I know I'm doing all right. Gooooollllllyyyy. That's a relief."
Make no mistake, Chris Christie is another progressive liberal with a (R) in front of his name. We don't need him. But I would take Christie as the lesser of two evils over Hillary any day of the week. I just hope that's not a choice we have to make come 2016.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28626 Jan 10, 2014
Reality Check wrote:

One month's numbers is hardly anything to get excited about.

Over the year, the number of unemployed persons and the
unemployment rate were down by 1.9 million and 1.2 percentage points,
respectively.(See table A-1.)

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.ht...

Just imagine what we could have accomplished had we not been burden by the least popular Congress in history?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
racheal zingleman (May '11) 4 hr royjr 26
is peco still hiring? 19 hr Jack 23
Anita Pickett 20 hr Guest 1
Peco Wed Whacky tabacy 18
John Simkins (Mar '15) Wed Samantha garrett 38
Jennie oden Jun 28 One Who Knows 2
well drillers Jun 27 Guest 9

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance