Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#28391 Dec 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your first statement is a complete lie, I hope you realize the irony of your second statement

Complete lie, Really?

Well tell me then, who picks up the tab for this-

HHS cites reports by Families USA and the journal Health Affairs showing that total uncompensated care in the U.S. was between $56 billion and $73 billion in 2008. Two-thirds of that amount is attributed to hospital care.

I will tell you - People who pay there medical bills!

Think about this for a moment,

You're driving through a school zone , children are present. The speed limit is 20 mph.

Most law abiding citizens will obey the speed limit and the children are protected.

Lets say there were no speed limit, you could drive through that school zone as fast as your vehicle will go. Imagine the carnage.

Some will try it anyway, no law is fool proof, but most folks do obey.

Now do you understand why we need laws to protect us from the ignorance of others.

No irony on my part, just and astounding amount of short sighted ignorance on your behalf.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28392 Dec 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Complete lie, Really?
Lets take this sentence by sentence.

"I agree you should not have to pay for someone else, and Obama Care goes a long way in reducing that amount."

You have been advocating for Obama's cause of wealth redistribution since he was elected so you DO believe someone else should pay for unpaid medical bills as well as everything else people SAY they can't pay for. As long as those people are of the uninformed lower socio-economic class variety

Obamacare doesn't reduce anything. It simply takes money from one pot that hard working Americans are paying for, increases the amount that has to be paid, and places it in another pot. Besides, what is going to happen when those young Americans, Obama had planned on paying for this disaster, choose to pay the fine at whatever level instead of getting insurance they can't afford and they have to get health care for lets say a terminal illness or they get in a car accident and will die without treatment? Who pays for that?

"Unfortunately for the common good of the Republic we do need laws to protect people from the ignorance of other people."

Now we're back to the irony of your statement.

Kansas City Ks.

#28393 Dec 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets take this sentence by sentence.
"I agree you should not have to pay for someone else, and Obama Care goes a long way in reducing that amount."
You have been advocating for Obama's cause of wealth redistribution since he was elected so you DO believe someone else should pay for unpaid medical bills as well as everything else people SAY they can't pay for. As long as those people are of the uninformed lower socio-economic class variety
Obamacare doesn't reduce anything. It simply takes money from one pot that hard working Americans are paying for, increases the amount that has to be paid, and places it in another pot. Besides, what is going to happen when those young Americans, Obama had planned on paying for this disaster, choose to pay the fine at whatever level instead of getting insurance they can't afford and they have to get health care for lets say a terminal illness or they get in a car accident and will die without treatment? Who pays for that?
"Unfortunately for the common good of the Republic we do need laws to protect people from the ignorance of other people."
Now we're back to the irony of your statement.

Yes we are back to the Irony, the irony of you telling me I have no idea what I am talking about while you are denying the truth.

You are simply clueless of what your talking about, you are repeating the propaganda of the talking head attention whores who would say anything to raise their ratings.

Case in point-

The Labor Department’s price index for medical care — a figure that includes individuals’ outlays for insurance, medical supplies, doctor visits and hospital stays — fell a seasonally adjusted 0.1% in May

The last time medical costs posted a monthly decline, the patent on the modern MRI machine was a year old and the first test-tube baby was three years from being born. That was 1975.

Show me the numbers to back up your opinion!

Kansas City Ks.

#28394 Dec 16, 2013
Other reports have also uncovered a slowdown in cost increases. The number of double-digit rate increases requested by health insurers in the individual market has plummeted over the past four years and Medicare’s projected spending between 2010 and 2020 had dropped by over $500 billion. Under the new cost scenario, the entitlement program would, by 2085, make up 4 percent of the economy instead of the previously projected 7 percent.

Annual growth of medical spending has also slowed “from a high of about 8.8 percent in 2003 to an average of about 3 percent per capita from 2009 to 2011, according to data reported in January by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.”
Reallity Check

United States

#28395 Dec 16, 2013
Sorry, I was wrong

Senator Al Franken released figures today highlighting more benefits of ObamaCare, including Franken’s own rule that if insurance companies don’t meet the new standards established by the ACA, they have to send consumers a rebate.“In 2012, more than 9,000 consumers in Minnesota benefited from an average rebate of approximately $300 per family,” Franken’s office said in a statement
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28396 Dec 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we are back to the Irony, the irony of you telling me I have no idea what I am talking about while you are denying the truth.
You are simply clueless of what your talking about, you are repeating the propaganda of the talking head attention whores who would say anything to raise their ratings.
Case in point-
The Labor Department’s price index for medical care — a figure that includes individuals’ outlays for insurance, medical supplies, doctor visits and hospital stays — fell a seasonally adjusted 0.1% in May
The last time medical costs posted a monthly decline, the patent on the modern MRI machine was a year old and the first test-tube baby was three years from being born. That was 1975.
Show me the numbers to back up your opinion!
Did I say you didn't know what you were talking about? I don't think so. MAY?! people didn't start getting dropped until October. So that means all the old policies were still in place in May. What do those numbers have to do with anything anyway? Nobody has been able to get insurance through the exchanges yet. Sure thousands have signed up but there is no mechanism to pay for any policies through the website. So you're suggesting that insurance companies are getting people insurance, at least those that haven't been dropped.
Reallity Check

United States

#28397 Dec 16, 2013
I was wrong, really, really wrong,

Rebate would buy a few fill-ups
According to data compiled by Kaiser, the states with the highest average rebates per family last year were Washington ($512), Delaware ($495), Massachusetts ($457), Minnesota ($303) and Wyoming ($284). States with the most rebate recipients in 2012 included California (1.4 million), Texas (726,000), New York (634,000) and Florida (614,000).

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#28398 Dec 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Other reports have also uncovered a slowdown in cost increases. The number of double-digit rate increases requested by health insurers in the individual market has plummeted over the past four years and Medicare’s projected spending between 2010 and 2020 had dropped by over $500 billion. Under the new cost scenario, the entitlement program would, by 2085, make up 4 percent of the economy instead of the previously projected 7 percent.
Annual growth of medical spending has also slowed “from a high of about 8.8 percent in 2003 to an average of about 3 percent per capita from 2009 to 2011, according to data reported in January by the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.”
Your blind loyalty to an un-Americian ideal " obama " shows us your true colors...RED.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28399 Dec 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Assuming your information from the administration that manipulates data is true (I don't believe for a second that it is), for those who's premium cost has gone down, what about their deductible? Probably not any statistics for that from your liberal sources. As for medical spending, the costs have to have gone down because there's not as much money in the fund because Obama and his administration raided Medicare in order to put Obamacare in place. Has any government projections ever been right? Especially one that predicts something so large as entitlement spending in the year 2085? Putting that in your post is a sign that you are grasping for straws.
Reallity Check

United States

#28401 Dec 16, 2013
I did not mean to lie people, I was just running my mouth as always with no facts.

If you believe what I post that is your own fault, not mine.
squeezers 2 hard

United States

#28402 Dec 16, 2013
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text>Your blind loyalty to an un-Americian ideal " obama " shows us your true colors...RED.
I prefer red to ..........Green like you,
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28403 Dec 16, 2013
Reallity Check wrote:
I did not mean to lie people, I was just running my mouth as always with no facts.
Barney, is that you?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Obama Costello

Jonesboro, AR

#28404 Dec 16, 2013
A lot of crap coming out of the Mountain Home, Salem, Hardy area.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Fo Show

Mountain Home, AR

#28405 Dec 16, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Well Fucktard since you live in Shangrola why the F***** do you come her. We have more then enough Retards and Simpletons her.
WELL fuckturd why are you here then being a complete dickhead from Virginia ,you should realize that we don't want you here.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SEE YA

Mountain Home, AR

#28406 Dec 16, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text> WELL fuckturd why are you here then being a complete dickhead from Virginia ,you should realize that we don't want you here.
LMAO

If he didn't, he does now.
SEE YA

Mountain Home, AR

#28407 Dec 16, 2013
Obama Costello wrote:
A lot of crap coming out of the Mountain Home, Salem, Hardy area

We don't give a damn about where you have been.
Sam I Am

Los Angeles, CA

#28408 Dec 16, 2013
Fo Show wrote:
<quoted text> WELL fuckturd why are you here then being a complete dickhead from Virginia ,you should realize that we don't want you here.
And next you're going to tell me that the love Is gone. Yet you look up at me so lovingly as my tool is in you soft moist mouth Performing for me.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28409 Dec 16, 2013
Reallity Check wrote:
I was wrong, really, really wrong,
Rebate would buy a few fill-ups
According to data compiled by Kaiser, the states with the highest average rebates per family last year were Washington ($512), Delaware ($495), Massachusetts ($457), Minnesota ($303) and Wyoming ($284). States with the most rebate recipients in 2012 included California (1.4 million), Texas (726,000), New York (634,000) and Florida (614,000).
So now Barney is trying to say I said something I didn't say. Staple liberal tactic. Translation for what BARNEY said? "Man, I wish you hadn't pulled the deductible card"
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28411 Dec 16, 2013
Reallity Check wrote:
This is Barney in panic mode. So this is what a liberal temper tantrum looks like.

Kansas City Ks.

#28412 Dec 16, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Barney in panic mode. So this is what a liberal temper tantrum looks like.
NOOOOOOO, that is what making fun of a Republican looks like.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Peco worker 1 hr NovaNeumisAdrianS... 5
Chris Tribble 2 hr Amy 14
The police 5 hr Guest 31
Metaphysical shop 11 hr Hack 2
Lucy brown 14 hr Monkey doctor 5
U.S. Capital in Florida 21 hr bathhouse barry 10
name that tune Mon guest 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance