Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28345 Dec 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text> Who are you to say people have to purchase a "better plan"? The President said you could keep your plan. Did he lie? How do you know people have inadequate plans? Should it not be a choice of an individual to have an adequate or inadequate plan? The same people who pay for emergency room patients will also pay for Obama Care, you are not fooling anybody.
You are also not fooling anybody with your health care plan. You have a government plan that you are hoping you can stay on but are not sure if you will eventually be switched to Obama Care. Ironic isn't it! LOL!

Why would a person choose to have and inadequate plans? Never mind, IM afraid you have an answer.

The same people who pay for emergency room patients will also pay for Obama Care, you are not fooling anybody"

Correct you are, PEOPLE WITH INSURANCE , because there will always be some who are not covered, regardless.

Simple economics here, the more that are insured creates less burden on the ones that are,

that = lower premiums.

Look at the decrease, in the rate of increase in health care cost today. there is your proof.

Location hidden

#28346 Dec 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am paying a higher premium right now because of lazy liberals. I can afford it, can you?

You are paying " a higher premium right now " just as you have HAD to year after year for the last 10 years because no politician of any variety had the courage to see health care reformed through.

And it is only now you have seen the increase of health care cost to level out.

If you can indeed afford it, you would appear to be much more humble, not to bitch with your mouth full.

BTW- my insurance Co. seem very pleased with them selves in a letter stating they were happy to inform me my policy has added more benefits while keeping there premium at 2013 levels.

Guess I have no need for concern about a rate increase.

Location hidden

#28349 Dec 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>People pay for what they can afford. If the deductible is too high on a premium plan somebody might want a lesser plan to meet their deductible needs. Why do generations of people stay on welfare instead of bettering their life's with employment? There are just some things you shake your head at. Why would a young person want to buy Obama Care when they can stay on their parents plan until they are 26 years old?
Ask the 93 MILLION people who were booted off of their plan thanks to Obama Care and who do not have a good government plan like you do how they feel. There is your proof!
Welfare has time limitations, thanks to Bill Clinton's Welfare reform.

Shake your head at indeed,

I would go out on a limb and say, not all 26 year olds have parents.

"somebody might want a lesser plan to meet their deductible needs"

WTF- you think a lower deductible would equate to less premium?

I am shaking my head indeed.

I would go as far as to say ,some do not have parents with insurance at all.

Location hidden

#28353 Dec 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>People can stay on welfare from cradle to grave. Prove me wrong. I shake my head at you libs.
MOST 26 year olds do have parents!
Less coverage generally leads to less premiums and less deductibles. More equals more. If you can't afford a Cadillac you buy a Honda. If you can't afford a Honda or you just don't want a car then you walk or bike. Just like insurance if you can't afford a plan or you don't want one you don't buy one. Who are you to tell people what they have to purchase?
I did not need insurance until I was in my 40's. Most people don't need it until they are in their 30's. Some never need it. Who are you to tell people what they need. OH, I forgot you are a liberal, YOU know what is best for everybody! I shake my head indeed!

I will also go out on a limb here and say that every 26 in this world have or had parents but I will draw the line at saying all parents have insurance.

Location hidden

#28355 Dec 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>People can stay on welfare from cradle to grave. Prove me wrong. I shake my head at you libs.
Less coverage generally leads to less premiums and less deductibles. More equals more. If you can't afford a Cadillac you buy a Honda. If you can't afford a Honda or you just don't want a car then you walk or bike. Just like insurance if you can't afford a plan or you don't want one you don't buy one. Who are you to tell people what they have to purchase?
I did not need insurance until I was in my 40's. Most people don't need it until they are in their 30's. Some never need it. Who are you to tell people what they need. OH, I forgot you are a liberal, YOU know what is best for everybody! I shake my head indeed!

"Less coverage generally leads to less premiums and less deductibles",

and a greater need for a more comprehensive policy.

which is the point.

A policy with a $500.00 would cost more than a policy with a 1,000.00 deductible, and so on, period.

A policy is priced on the exposer of risk to the insured. A policy with a lower deductible creates a greater risk the insurance company will pay a claim, and will without fail result in higher premium.

Insurance companies will do anything they can to avoid a claim, not expedite one with a lower deductible.

Location hidden

#28356 Dec 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:

"Who am I "

The very same person you are, if you are telling the truth about paying for Health insurance.

The person who pays higher premiums in part due to the uninsured not paying their fair share.

Just don't get it do you, the cost spread out among more people with insurance lowers what we have to pay for the uninsured.

Its just that simple!
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28360 Dec 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
" I'm not advocating so much for the 10% as I am for the next 50% "
No manipulation, just reading what you wrote.
"we can afford to support the next 40%
Now I ask you sir, how many of those three classes did you relate yourself too.
Your asking that now but your original question was about two classes. Upper and lower. Look at the progression of this discussion and you will see.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#28361 Dec 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You just don't get it do you. I shouldn't have to pay for you, your kids or your grandmother, that's theirs and your problem. People shouldn't have to buy anything if they do not want to participate and buy it. People should be able to keep the plan they are on and were promised they could keep if they want to. Insurance companies should be able to offer their product over state lines to lower the cost for those who want it. Nobody has ever been denied medical care in this country. Illegal aliens get medical care at the tax payers expense. We wrecked an entire health care system, lied about it, kicked 93 MILLION people off of their current plan so 11 million uninsured could have insurance. Yeah, makes a lot of sense, in a liberal mind maybe!
It's just that simple!

I agree you should not have to pay for someone else, and Obama Care goes a long way in reducing that amount.

Unfortunately for the common good of the Republic we do need laws to protect people from the ignorance of other people.

Location hidden

#28362 Dec 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your asking that now but your original question was about two classes. Upper and lower. Look at the progression of this discussion and you will see.

Okay I looked , and this is what I found.

"Your right. Obama and his administration have pushed most of the middle class down into the lower class. This has created a two class system where the gap between the lower and upper class is far too great for most of the lower to ever get to the upper"

It seems to me you were rather adamant there were only to classes to choose from.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28363 Dec 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree you should not have to pay for someone else, and Obama Care goes a long way in reducing that amount.
Unfortunately for the common good of the Republic we do need laws to protect people from the ignorance of other people.
Tell me how and how much it reduces that amount?

Laws like more gun laws?

Location hidden

#28364 Dec 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me how and how much it reduces that amount?
Laws like more gun laws?

Obviously passing no laws accomplishes nothing, does it.

Ineffective laws can be tweaked to make them more effective.

Part of something is much more than all of nothing.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28365 Dec 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
We have more than enough laws on the books we don't need any more, so Yes it does accomplish something without passing laws. It's called Freedom!

Tweaked like in the health care law?

Part of something? You mean like taking a part up the arse is better than nothing? No thank you, I'll take nothing!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#28366 Dec 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>We have more than enough laws on the books we don't need any more, so Yes it does accomplish something without passing laws. It's called Freedom!
Tweaked like in the health care law?
Part of something? You mean like taking a part up the arse is better than nothing? No thank you, I'll take nothing

!
Freedom being your cup of tea, you might try living in the tribal regions of Afghanistan you could find as much freedom from laws as you could stand.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28367 Dec 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Freedom being your cup of tea, you might try living in the tribal regions of Afghanistan you could find as much freedom from laws as you could stand.
I do well in the land of New Mexico. I can walk around town with a concealed gun in my pocket or wear one on my hip for all to see. Whatever I choose to do is legal here. I call that FREEDOM!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28368 Dec 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since your first statement is a complete lie, I hope you realize the irony of your second statement.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28369 Dec 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the 2600 pages of Obamacare , or part of something as you put it, I think all of nothing would have been preferable.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28370 Dec 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware that laws for a nation were an all or nothing principle.
Sam I Am

Anonymous Proxy

#28371 Dec 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I do well in the land of New Mexico. I can walk around town with a concealed gun in my pocket or wear one on my hip for all to see. Whatever I choose to do is legal here. I call that FREEDOM!
Well Fucktard since you live in Shangrola why the F***** do you come her. We have more then enough Retards and Simpletons her.
Sam I Am

Anonymous Proxy

#28385 Dec 15, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you get off of that government computer before I order an audit. You are dismissed!
You jealous....besides its not a Computer its a Free Obama care tablet that you paid for. So let me say Thank you. Its nice that Simpletons as yourself are willing to pay way in life.
Good Boy

Ash Flat, AR

#28389 Dec 16, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I do well in the land of New Mexico. I can walk around town with a concealed gun in my pocket or wear one on my hip for all to see. Whatever I choose to do is legal here. I call that FREEDOM!

Don't blame you there, you could be in serious trouble without one, with all those shit eating dogs on the loose in the land of New Mexico.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Queen House/ Chef Tommy 3 hr manchildjr 1
kenny adams 9 hr Nonurbiz 18
Aaron Johnson/ Johnston 13 hr Pokey resident 2
Donald Ray Lee 14 hr Anonymous 3
rebecca hoffman 19 hr wondering 4
Anyone know Elisa Tippitt? 20 hr Guest 7
Strawberry Poultry (May '15) 21 hr Rascal 1 2

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance