Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28273 Dec 11, 2013
Fraud alert wrote:
<quoted text>
You are overlooking the prophet Bubba and the Church of The Sacred Chicken Foot ! No talking snakes, no son sacrificed.
No walking on water, no wine to water.
Tell your God to hang letters of fire in the sky, we can film it now.
No myths handed down to give hope and fleece the public.
Miracles my butt!
Just sad.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#28274 Dec 11, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Barnyard worships only Obama and Liberace
Unfortunately, you may be right. I hope not.
vote without prayers

Blytheville, AR

#28275 Dec 11, 2013
please know that men are corrupt full of earthly wisdom (you must know the meaning of that) politicians will promise whatever gets them your vote.(do you not know this by now) are you not dumfounded by what politicians have allowed and did over the past 200 years ? TO FILL THIER POCKETS
Please: just pray to God to take control , defeat them , establish morality among politicians again.
they only lie and lie and lie and deceive and lie.
That was Ron

Mountain Home, AR

#28276 Dec 11, 2013
Razorback Rick wrote:
<quoted text>Hey sis, how's that little bun in the oven coming along? We is going to be great parents. Ma & Pa say you mite have twins. They never had a neece and a nephu before so they are moonshine happy!
They want I should tell you that Pa is turning your old bedroom to a nursry and as soon as Pa can get the still out of my old room we is going to sleep in there together like we used to.
That is the pervert named p@ssWhore also called himself razor Back jack, he doesn't work , loves anyone who wants communism or hates America.
He likes to watch his wife with black dudes.
That was Ron

Mountain Home, AR

#28277 Dec 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
That looked more like anti Jessica, than pro Barney to me.
Actually he wants to Blow Barney, he is as queer as you r.
Except that he doesn't have those greasy fry cook hands for the reach around.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28278 Dec 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus was born in Bethlehem. Mary and Joseph were from Nazereth which is why Jesus is called Jesus the Nazarene. Joseph and Mary were going to Bethlehem for the census. Any other biblical questions?
Yes I do.

If Joseph was from Nazareth, why did the Gospel Matthew say this?

(Matt. 2:15). After Herod died, Joseph was told in a dream to return to the land of Israel, and he headed for his home in Bethlehem of Judea. But since he was afraid to go there, he settled in Nazareth (Matt. 2:21-23), for the first time!
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#28279 Dec 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do.
(Matt. 2:15). After Herod died, Joseph was told in a dream to return to the land of Israel, and he headed for his home in Bethlehem of Judea. But since he was afraid to go there, he settled in Nazareth (Matt. 2:21-23), for the first time!
Where does it say that he settled in Nazareth for the first time? Being raised in a town can make you a resident of that town. Take you for instance, you were raised in Sodom, you are considered a Sodomite. In your case you wouldn't have had to be raised there, you would still be considered a Sodomite. Let's say you had been raised in Inbec, you would be referred to as an Inbecile. You read the Bible trying to find error, try reading it for the right reason.
Fraud alert

United States

#28280 Dec 11, 2013
Jewish zombie takes the sin because a woman listened to a talking snake?
Gold for the Pope instead of food for the poor?
Wake up

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#28281 Dec 11, 2013
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say that he settled in Nazareth for the first time? Being raised in a town can make you a resident of that town. Take you for instance, you were raised in Sodom, you are considered a Sodomite. In your case you wouldn't have had to be raised there, you would still be considered a Sodomite. Let's say you had been raised in Inbec, you would be referred to as an Inbecile. You read the Bible trying to find error, try reading it for the right reason.
Judging someone's motivation for use of the bible, based entirely upon their own subjective opinion.

I bet you see no hypocrisy in your statement at all, do you?
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#28282 Dec 11, 2013
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
My how so clever you are..

Except for misspelling imbecile.

Gotta be a downer.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#28283 Dec 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging someone's motivation for use of the bible, based entirely upon their own subjective opinion.
I bet you see no hypocrisy in your statement at all, do you?
This individual finding the irony in calling someone and imbecile, would also be out of the Question!
Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

#28284 Dec 11, 2013
Ever notice that Oneford only shows up when Barney is taking a licking, I guess it is just a coincidence. No, there is no hypocricy in truth, you have trashed Christianity on this site for months.
Twofer

Jonesboro, AR

#28285 Dec 11, 2013
Red, Barney and Oneford all show up at the same time? Definitely a coincidence.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#28286 Dec 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do.
That's true. Where you live is where your from and where your born is where your born. I was not born in the town that I currently live but when people ask me where I'm from I tell them I'm from the town where my house is. Surly you do the same unless you live in the town where you were born. I'm glad I could clarify that for you. Any other questions?
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28287 Dec 11, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. Where you live is where your from and where your born is where your born. I was not born in the town that I currently live but when people ask me where I'm from I tell them I'm from the town where my house is. Surly you do the same unless you live in the town where you were born. I'm glad I could clarify that for you. Any other questions?
Barney's home town has asked him not to confirm where he is from although he still has to register where he lives.
Yes Madam

Mountain Home, AR

#28288 Dec 11, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney's home town has asked him not to confirm where he is from although he still has to register where he lives.
Are you implying that Barney is a sex offender?

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#28289 Dec 11, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you care to explain that?

Then please post the name of this person you think "has to register where he lives" that uses the registered moniker Barney II, Right Here on this very thread,

then you can very privately send me your name and address to my message box here on Topix.

What Ya think? want to give it a try, if you know what you are talking about you face no recourse, nothing to loose, right?

BTW- post the Add. while you are at it.

One more thing, do you own anything of value I might like?
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28290 Dec 11, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please post the name of this person you think "has to register where he lives" that uses the registered moniker Barney II, Right Here on this very thread,
then you can very privately send me your name and address to my message box here on Topix.
What Ya think? want to give it a try, if you know what you are talking about you face no recourse, nothing to loose, right?
Mostly toys, but then you are not Barney, no one is
I choose to pray

Blytheville, AR

#28291 Dec 12, 2013
#1. do you agree God is able of stones to raise up ...?
#2. have you not read how that when nations were under attack in need that to call upon God to ask His favor gave them victory ?
#3. why have the Christians placed confidence in men who are evil , corrupt, with greed and self center lives HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IN THEM ?
#4. a Christian has the commission to place God above all else , to PRAY to seek Him and then He will hear our prayers and deliver His people.
* The odds are against the Christian we MUST encourage each other to PRAY unto God, He is able and willing . My wisdom I ask from God tells me Politicians are all corrupt, and have deceived their own minds . I CHOOSE GOD I CHOOSE TO PRAY
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#28292 Dec 12, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
If people don't want to deal with you publicly why would they want to get into a personal exchange?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deans package store 1 hr Rob 9
Benny Blackwell 1 hr Ken 9
Bro Eric Moffet 2 hr Just wondering 12
tom graham (Jun '12) 4 hr Dont believe tras... 8
where's all the weed?? 6 hr nofaithleft 4
Daycare 13 hr Lacey 8
Is there such a thing as a Christian demarcate ? (Feb '12) 15 hr Forrest 728
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web