|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>You really need to post on Topix For Toddlers. Have the kid read your post to you before you post it, you would be somewhat less embarassing
I'm sorry, I embarrassed you, again. When you play a fools game of trying to match wits with a opponent that is clearly superior to you shit happens
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

Please moron wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry, I embarrassed you, again. When you play a fools game of trying to match wits with a opponent that is clearly superior to you shit happens
You are right, I shouldn't play fool games with someone that I am so superior to, I get nothing out of it and it frustrates you. Where diapers and when the shit happens, it won't be quite as messy. I assume you were bullied in your youth, I can understand why but it still wasn't right. Really, you don't need to attempt to converse with adults.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

When you read the prior post to Barney, use the word "wear" instead of there "where" my autocorrect inserted. Barney doesn't know the difference but we do.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well here you go again, first of all the U/E rate was 7.3% not "7.2", and payroll employment increases (+203,000).
Now there is very one important factor you left out of your calculation's.
People leave the workforce daily, you seem to have left them out.
Starting in 2011, about 10,000 baby boomers turn 65 years old everyday. About 60% of them are expected to retire - that is, about 6,000 per day.
How about mortality- Of all causes aprox. 6,762 people die each day in the U.S., think maybe some of those were still employed.
You can throw in the injured and the sick too.
We would have one Hell of UE rate if were not for attrition don't you think?
Here is a good reason why I don't think that 6000 will be retiring every day. Also brings to mind my question about prospering while spending more than we take in . Liberal math never has and never will add up. Unfunded liability=Liberal math.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/in-...
Please moron

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>You are right, I shouldn't play fool games with someone that I am so superior to, I get nothing out of it and it frustrates you. Where diapers and when the shit happens, it won't be quite as messy. I assume you were bullied in your youth, I can understand why but it still wasn't right. Really, you don't need to attempt to converse with adults.
LMFAO, I expected such a reply when I posted that. So tell me if you are so smart why did you repeat what I said? For one who has a penchant for originality repeating some one seems rather odd to me. Walked right into than one didn't you.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a good reason why I don't think that 6000 will be retiring every day. Also brings to mind my question about prospering while spending more than we take in . Liberal math never has and never will add up. Unfunded liability=Liberal math.
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/in-...
6000, WTF it was 10,000 yesterday make up your damn mind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Pondering wrote:
When you read the prior post to Barney, use the word "wear" instead of there "where" my autocorrect inserted. Barney doesn't know the difference but we do.
Here is a clue for you Clyde, proof read before you hit post, that way you don't have to blame YOUR screw up on auto correct.

I see now, you are Ponder or who the Hell ever on your phone, and Realty Check on another device that changes you location.

Next thing we know you will be using Bing translation and posting in Spanish, that will really fool us.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Amazing that moron and Barney both disappear for hours and reappear in the wee hours of the morning. I expect Barney at 4 am, they change the grease in the deep fryers on Sunday morning so he would be late posting. I expect that Barney the Moron is also the one trying to please morons. Can't believe an assistant fry cook wants to give us economic reports bit then again I found it hard to believe that a tractor mechanic was giving Barney enemas.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a clue for you Clyde, proof read before you hit post, that way you don't have to blame YOUR screw up on auto correct.
I see now, you are Ponder or who the Hell ever on your phone, and Realty Check on another device that changes you location.
Next thing we know you will be using Bing translation and posting in Spanish, that will really fool us.
If Obama can fool you, I won't need Bing. Let us see, you are gone for hours, please moron is gone for hours, three posts are made in the wee hours of the morning within seconds of each other. We know that Saturday night is grease changing day at McD's so you are on early Sunday morning, I have to believe that you two are one, how else would we have such stupidity from the same area?
Barney is a commie

Imboden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama can fool you, I won't need Bing. Let us see, you are gone for hours, please moron is gone for hours, three posts are made in the wee hours of the morning within seconds of each other. We know that Saturday night is grease changing day at McD's so you are on early Sunday morning, I have to believe that you two are one, how else would we have such stupidity from the same area?
Pondering you just nailed the homo barney to the cross of truth!
He works as a fry cook at a greasy spoon, cleans toilets there as a sideline.
Who else would be posting at 3AM? Barney is the please moron. Actually he is a moron and he lives in Salem Arkansas.
The goats at the auction yard are not safe from a visit from Barney.
Jessica

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Barney is a commie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who else would be posting at 3AM? Barney is the please moron. Actually he is a moron and he lives in Salem Arkansas.
There are things that goats will not have sex with.
Totesmygoat

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Barney is a commie wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with him, and he shits on your Hamburger ever time you come in the restaurant, guess you must like it, being you keep coming back every day with that shit eating grin on your face..
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Totesmygoat wrote:
<quoted text>
I work with him, and he shits on your Hamburger ever time you come in the restaurant, guess you must like it, being you keep coming back every day with that shit eating grin on your face..
He totes your goat? That explains a lot about your post.

Two "cowboys" from Salem are on a sheep drive. They have been out for weeks and have been pulling sheep out of the mud and working really hard. Eventually they come across a sheep with her head stuck in the fence.

They are both very lonely, so Totesmygoat says "I'm first!" and he drops his pants and mounts the sheep. When he is finished, he steps back, looks at Barney , and says "You're next".

Barney drops his pants and sticks his head in the fence.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
6000, WTF it was 10,000 yesterday make up your damn mind.
Your wrong at 10000, your wrong at 6000, so what does it matter? Point is your wrong and all the data shows it. You're just dreaming if you think the UE numbers are not being manipulated by the most dishonest administration to ever govern this nation. The Obama administration. It's said that an organization takes on the characteristics of it's leader so dishonesty makes perfect sense for this administration. I would hate to know that the Democratic party was the party of my choosing to follow. Maybe you should think about that from a credibility standpoint. Just trying to help.
OlPapaw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

The witty repartee has become homo-phobic insults and crude humor.
Excellent ! Keep it up !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your wrong at 10000, your wrong at 6000, so what does it matter? Point is your wrong and all the data shows it. You're just dreaming if you think the UE numbers are not being manipulated by the most dishonest administration to ever govern this nation. The Obama administration. It's said that an organization takes on the characteristics of it's leader so dishonesty makes perfect sense for this administration. I would hate to know that the Democratic party was the party of my choosing to follow. Maybe you should think about that from a credibility standpoint. Just trying to help.
Thanks for the belly laugh RC.

Sorry, I just can't find much credibility or help in the words of someone who thinks Congressman Eric Cantor is the Senate whip.

Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I just can't find much credibility or help in the words of someone who thinks Congressman Eric Cantor is the Senate whip.
If it wasn't for google and pasting you wouldn't know anything either. As Pink Floyd stated "Barney, Leave my sheep alone"
barney the midnight creep

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
There are things that goats will not have sex with.
You don't think those Goats are consenting do you?
Barney makes his first stop at the stock yards on his midnight creep patrol, better that is a goat than some little girl.
barney the midnight creep

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

Totesmygoat wrote:
<quoted text>
That says a lot about you doesn't it! So Is that some kind of homo operation you guys run there in Salem. Do you squeeze barney's nuts to get the mayonaise you put on your peanut butter sandwich?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the confirmation that you're wrong by trying to change the subject. I believe that's rule #5 in your guiding doctrine, Rules for Radicals: "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon." But of course you already knew that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,061 - 26,080 of28,673
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Mexican drug dealers 3 hr Hard worker 15
Kristy Davisand Kendal Davis 5 hr guest 2
Vernon Songer (Jul '09) 7 hr Terry 15
quorum 8 hr TPOL 6
hydrotemp? (Oct '09) 13 hr who cares 81
living waters salvage grocery is it closed (Aug '13) 15 hr interested 36
mill creek gardens cute guy 15 hr ElephantTrunk 17
•••
•••