Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28058 Nov 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not "suggesting" any thing, the article was pretty straight forward. In the state of Fla. it cost them more to drug test for food stamps than they gained, just that simple.
WTF your rant had to do with that, I have no idea.
BTW, have you figured out who the Senate Whip is yet?(JC)
I believe it costs more to incarcerate people than to let them run wild but if you have a society, certain actions have to have repercussions
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28059 Nov 24, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it costs more to incarcerate people than to let them run wild but if you have a society, certain actions have to have repercussions
Incarceration creates jobs and generates revenue, now how can a lib be against that?
Jessica

Little Rock, AR

#28060 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Incarceration creates jobs and generates revenue, now how can a lib be against that?
And you have to raise taxes to support them, another plus for liberals. I think the only thing they have against prisons is that the majority of prisoners are liberals. Even the liberal justice system feels that liberals need to be in prison, go figure.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28061 Nov 24, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have to raise taxes to support them, another plus for liberals. I think the only thing they have against prisons is that the majority of prisoners are liberals. Even the liberal justice system feels that liberals need to be in prison, go figure.
Plus they get free health care, dental and education and they don't have to work for any of it. Now THAT'S the liberal way!
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28062 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Plus they get free health care, dental and education and they don't have to work for any of it. Now THAT'S the liberal way!
And Barney wouldn't have to pay for sex
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28063 Nov 24, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
And Barney wouldn't have to pay for sex
Now THAT is funny!

Though he is the type that would demand to be paid for being passed around from cell to cell, in cigarettes of course! LOL!
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#28064 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now THAT is funny!
Though he is the type that would demand to be paid for being passed around from cell to cell, in cigarettes of course! LOL!
Barney would never agree with you on that, all inmates are entitled, heck, he does it for free now.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28065 Nov 24, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney would never agree with you on that, all inmates are entitled, heck, he does it for free now.
Be careful how you treat Barney because once he is finished "tossing salad" he will clear his cookies and give you a bunch of negative icons! LOL!
amazing

United States

#28066 Nov 24, 2013
An investigative report from an Arizona television station reveals illegal aliens routinely are marching across a classified military base in order to enter the U.S., and the military’s perspective is that it’s not the Department of Defense’s responsibility to chase down invaders.

The report comes from KVOA-TV in Tucson, which reported that the fort, which is the home to the U.S. Army Intelligence Center and the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command, is having hundreds, perhaps thousands, of illegal aliens come across its 73,000 acres.

The site is located in the Huachuca Mountains only a few miles from the border with Mexico, and its location and uses should be a concern to Americans, according to a former Border Patrol agent.

“I think the average American should be petrified,” Dave Stoddard, a former supervisor of the federal border agency, told the station.

“That smuggling operation going through there is very, very sophisticated. They’ve been getting by with it for years. They know the formula. They know the routine,” he said.

The military is unconcerned.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28067 Nov 24, 2013
amazing wrote:
An investigative report from an Arizona television station reveals illegal aliens routinely are marching across a classified military base in order to enter the U.S., and the military’s perspective is that it’s not the Department of Defense’s responsibility to chase down invaders.
The report comes from KVOA-TV in Tucson, which reported that the fort, which is the home to the U.S. Army Intelligence Center and the U.S. Army Network Enterprise Technology Command, is having hundreds, perhaps thousands, of illegal aliens come across its 73,000 acres.
The site is located in the Huachuca Mountains only a few miles from the border with Mexico, and its location and uses should be a concern to Americans, according to a former Border Patrol agent.
“I think the average American should be petrified,” Dave Stoddard, a former supervisor of the federal border agency, told the station.
“That smuggling operation going through there is very, very sophisticated. They’ve been getting by with it for years. They know the formula. They know the routine,” he said.
The military is unconcerned.
Don't believe everything you hear sweetie, the Border Patrol is all over it..
vet

United States

#28068 Nov 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe everything you hear sweetie, the Border Patrol is all over it..
What part of "classified" don't you understand? The border patrol or nobody else was all over anything on a classified base.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28069 Nov 24, 2013
vet wrote:
<quoted text>
What part of "classified" don't you understand? The border patrol or nobody else was all over anything on a classified base.
So your a vet, what's your specialty pigs, horses or dogs? All Border Patrol Agents have a classified clearance moron. They patrol all classified areas near the border. The Border Patrol is the only Law Enforcement agency in the nation that can conduct warrantless searches and seizures, the FBI can't even do that so relax and stop making a mountain out of a mole hill!
Jen

London, UK

#28070 Nov 24, 2013
Hi Jen here. Thanks for electing me. My life is going to be much better now. I can't say that much for you though. Oh well. Thanks for getting to the booth and voting for me. While I am in office Get a life, work at McDonalds, let us take you money forcibly (we call it taxes it's really extortion) and do not bother me if you have any problems. You are an american you are supposed to be successful. Go buy one of our cars and shut up. If you want I'll see to it we give you a cheap old phone with a couple hundred minutes on it so that people will laugh at you and know you are a loser. Thanks for the vote. Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28072 Nov 25, 2013
Jen wrote:
Hi Jen here. Thanks for electing me. My life is going to be much better now. I can't say that much for you though. Oh well. Thanks for getting to the booth and voting for me. While I am in office Get a life, work at McDonalds, let us take you money forcibly (we call it taxes it's really extortion) and do not bother me if you have any problems. You are an american you are supposed to be successful. Go buy one of our cars and shut up. If you want I'll see to it we give you a cheap old phone with a couple hundred minutes on it so that people will laugh at you and know you are a loser. Thanks for the vote. Love youuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I know you, you're that crazy Canadian Mayors Wife. Don't you have enough problems up there with your Chris Farley look alike. I hope you got lots of insurance on your chubby hubby it doesn't look like it will be long before you will be collecting. You could also stand to drop a few dozen pounds yourself sweetie. Now get back in there and fight the good fight for us. God bless and hope to hear from you soon!
Huh

Little Rock, AR

#28073 Nov 25, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I know you, you're that crazy Canadian Mayors Wife. Don't you have enough problems up there with your Chris Farley look alike. I hope you got lots of insurance on your chubby hubby it doesn't look like it will be long before you will be collecting. You could also stand to drop a few dozen pounds yourself sweetie. Now get back in there and fight the good fight for us. God bless and hope to hear from you soon!
Barney is married to a Canadian mayor?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28074 Nov 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Barney is married to a Canadian mayor?
Yes, his brother! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#28075 Nov 25, 2013
Obama,

I lied Again to our allies and they called me out on it. So what, nobody has done anything about it so why should I worry! I am TEFLON and want to thank all the suckers and fools who support me. I never thought I could get away with it for this long. America truly is filled with a bunch of dummies..

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid ...
bettygur

Pittsburgh, PA

#28076 Nov 25, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… I voted

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#28081 Nov 26, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Obama,
I lied Again to our allies and they called me out on it. So what, nobody has done anything about it so why should I worry! I am TEFLON and want to thank all the suckers and fools who support me. I never thought I could get away with it for this long. America truly is filled with a bunch of dummies..
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/mid ...
Thank you for your support there Mr. Warrior. If I need a press agent on topix one of my many staff members will contact you.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#28083 Nov 26, 2013
If you want to see what road we are headed down, you need to look no farther than Greece. Greece is just farther down this road than we are but make no mistake we are headed in the to where Greece is now.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/25/sh...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work needed for Christmas 59 min Good Easy Job 25
Benny Blackwell 2 hr Chad 6
Daycare 5 hr Guest 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? 16 hr the truth 15
I must be obsolete 21 hr curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) 22 hr greenbrier 36
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) Wed Jack 45
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web