Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27936 Nov 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"In the strongest language that he has ever used, President Obama called out Republicans today for wanting to deny 30 million Americans healthcare"
That is what he said, how in the hell do you equate that to the president saying that 30 million was the total amount of people uninsured.
That's what I said. It was my mistake for even listening to someone who I knew to be a liar and a fraud. But using Obama's words against your posts, you suggest the president only cares about 30 million of the 48 million you posted that was uninsured. I already knew Obama didn't care about all Americans but I'm glad to see that you now acknowlege it too. BTW 5 million just got added to the "Obama doesn't care about you either" list. LOL
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27937 Nov 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
There you go.
Ronald Reagan- only US president to be tried of war crimes and convicted in the world court, not to mention what he done to the budget deficit.
Barry Goldwater- ran for president and lost in a landslide decision.
Bob Dole- ran for president, defeated soundly.
George H.W. Bush - one term and defeated soundly on a bid for a second one.
Seems to me RC, what you and the Republicans call truth has not gone over so well with the majority of US citizens.
All of what you said has gone over far better than Obamacare. And about Medicare, do you care to cover how financially stable that program is? It's just a matter of time before it becomes completely unsustainable and you know it.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27938 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
All of what you said has gone over far better than Obamacare. And about Medicare, do you care to cover how financially stable that program is? It's just a matter of time before it becomes completely unsustainable and you know it.
I really believe that Barney is French. Until his party gets us to parity with France and Greece they are not going to be happy.
Hey Genius

Mountain Home, AR

#27939 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I said. It was my mistake for even listening to someone who I knew to be a liar and a fraud. But using Obama's words against your posts, you suggest the president only cares about 30 million of the 48 million you posted that was uninsured. I already knew Obama didn't care about all Americans but I'm glad to see that you now acknowlege it too. BTW 5 million just got added to the "Obama doesn't care about you either" list. LOL
Your first mistake was opening your mouth dumb ass. You would appear a whole lot smarter if you would just STFU.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27940 Nov 14, 2013
Hey Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first mistake was opening your mouth dumb ass. You would appear a whole lot smarter if you would just STFU.
Wow, it's nice to meet you too. I sure hope some of that optimism rubs off on me. LOL. Just chill. You sound ignorant jumping into a conversation leading with an opening statement like that.
OlPapaw

United States

#27941 Nov 14, 2013
Hey Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for taking time off your nose farming and sharing that insightful and thought provoking post.Your intelligent input is the sparkplug of democracy!
Cannot wait for the next one! I'm giddy with excitement!
well its partbeing a putz

Bexar, AR

#27942 Nov 15, 2013
OlPapaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for taking time off your nose farming and sharing that insightful and thought provoking post.Your intelligent input is the sparkplug of democracy!
Cannot wait for the next one! I'm giddy with excitement!
You may have to wait! The poster from horseshit bendover was to busy this morning getting that anal fissure repaired after being rump rode all night.
hey dick head

Mountain Home, AR

#27943 Nov 15, 2013
well its partbeing a putz wrote:
<quoted text>You may have to wait! The poster from horseshit bendover was to busy this morning getting that anal fissure repaired after being rump rode all night.
Since you are so familiar with the procedure how long will we have to wait
Marcus Welby DDS

Mountain Home, AR

#27944 Nov 15, 2013
hey dick head wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are so familiar with the procedure how long will we have to wait
not sure that blogger can answer that for you, but he does have a history of Oral fissure repair
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27945 Nov 15, 2013
Three responses in a row from Horseshoe Bend Arkansas, what a coincidence
Marcus Welby DDS

Mountain Home, AR

#27946 Nov 15, 2013
Jessica wrote:
Three responses in a row from Horseshoe Bend Arkansas, what a coincidence
You can count to three now that is impressive just as impressive as changing your ip every time you post
Marcus Welby DDS

Mountain Home, AR

#27947 Nov 15, 2013
Marcus Welby DDS wrote:
<quoted text>You can count to three now that is impressive just as impressive as changing your ip every time you post
You and old olpapaw would agree I bet
OlPapaw

United States

#27948 Nov 15, 2013
Topic degenerating to the degenerates
Marcus Welby DDS

Mountain Home, AR

#27949 Nov 15, 2013
OlPapaw wrote:
Topic degenerating to the degenerates
You joining the conversation makes you a whattttttt
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27951 Nov 15, 2013
Marcus Welby DDS wrote:
<quoted text>
You can count to three now that is impressive just as impressive as changing your ip every time you post
How do you change from Horseshoe Bend to Mountain Home and back?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#27952 Nov 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope my post did not suggest that at all, that is your suggestion, what page of the play book, you are so fond of quoting, cover putting words in someone's mouth.

What that did suggest was of the 18 million not included are those
incarcerated, nursing home residents, and various other things rendering a person uninsurable. Also it suggested,All policyies it is common knowledge, not to mention common sense, the ACH was not intended to cover anyone who is breathing.

That dig about the "5 million" was really cute, I love it when you place your ignorance on such grad display.

Are you familiar with the term, GRAND-FATHERED IN, do you have any idea how that works?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#27953 Nov 15, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
solvency of Medicare.

According to the "2013 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Federal Hospital Insurance and Federal Supplementary Insurance and Federal Supplementary Medical Insurance Trust Funds," Medicare will be solvent for two years longer than reported in the previous years report, and 10 years longer than reported back in 2009.

http://www.examiner.com/article/report-obamac...
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27954 Nov 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope my post did not suggest that at all, that is your suggestion, what page of the play book, you are so fond of quoting, cover putting words in someone's mouth.
What that did suggest was of the 18 million not included are those
incarcerated, nursing home residents, and various other things rendering a person uninsurable. Also it suggested,All policyies it is common knowledge, not to mention common sense, the ACH was not intended to cover anyone who is breathing.
That dig about the "5 million" was really cute, I love it when you place your ignorance on such grad display.
Are you familiar with the term, GRAND-FATHERED IN, do you have any idea how that works?
Evidently Obama doesn't understand the term "grand-fathered" either, maybe because his lived in Kenya, but this Obamacare is not working the way he said it would. What is nice about this issue, is that a year from now we will be able to show you how wrong you were on all of this and we are sure that you will apologize, you being the proper young lady that you are.
Barney is a tranny

Mountain Home, AR

#27955 Nov 15, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently Obama doesn't understand the term "grand-fathered" either, maybe because his lived in Kenya, but this Obamacare is not working the way he said it would. What is nice about this issue, is that a year from now we will be able to show you how wrong you were on all of this and we are sure that you will apologize, you being the proper young lady that you are.
Jessica, you mean that good old Barney is really a tranny or is he/she getting a sex change free from the tax payers?
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27956 Nov 15, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
solvency of Medicare.
According to the "2013 Annual Report of the Board of Trustees of the Federal Hospital Insurance and Federal Supplementary Insurance and Federal Supplementary Medical Insurance Trust Funds," Medicare will be solvent for two years longer than reported in the previous years report, and 10 years longer than reported back in 2009.
http://www.examiner.com/article/report-obamac...
And if they keep cutting back on the amount they pay the medical providers, they may be there forever. Of course there is a small chance that the medical providers may eventually decide they don't want to do business with Medicaid Medicare. I am glad to see that even your report states that there is an end to when the funds for both will exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Hubert 52 min DirtSandwich 14
artist Kinkade buyer ? 2 hr Lanagrace 1
House fire 5 hr yuppp 3
Homewreckers of Peco 11 hr Uh huh 22
Interesting perspective for Topix lovers Tue Libertymart 3
Matt jansen (Aug '16) Tue Communitycumdumpster 15
free Mon Marsha 3

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance