Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#27914 Nov 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Oh the irony!!!
Obama's main reason for wanting Obamacare was that there were 30 million residents that had no healthcare. Well, now that Obamacare is the law of the land we have 50,000 that have signed up bringing the 30 million all the way down to 29,950,000. Combine that with the 5 million who have been dropped from their insurance and the total number of uninsured now stands at 34,950,000. The estimates for people who will lose their insurance because of Obamacare is around 128 million. Maybe this is why all the Democrats facing an election in 2014 are heading for the hills attempting to leave Obama behind. Problem is, their name is in the "Yea" column for the vote on Obamacare and they will have to defend that decision. What a success story for progressive liberals LOL.
You know the thought of the 2014 elections coming up scares me to death IM here to tell YA'

OOPS, sorry about that. I thought I was a Republican for second there.

The results of the latest survey show that incumbent Republicans in 15 of the 25 districts polled trail generic Democratic candidates.

When combined with the results of the previous surveys, the polls show that generic Democratic candidates lead in 37 of 61 GOP-held districts.

Mitch McConnell, the Senate minority leader, poor guy, getting a primary challenge from the Tea Party and tied in the polls with his Democrat opponent in a solid red state. Imagine that?

Still laughing now?
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27915 Nov 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You know the thought of the 2014 elections coming up scares me to death IM here to tell YA'
The results of the latest survey show that incumbent Republicans in 15 of the 25 districts polled trail generic Democratic candidates.
When combined with the results of the previous surveys, the polls show that generic Democratic candidates lead in 37 of 61 GOP-held districts.
Mitch McConnell, the Senate minority leader, poor guy, getting a primary challenge from the Tea Party and tied in the polls with his Democrat opponent in a solid red state. Imagine that?
Still laughing now?
No, and if you were half way intelligent, you wouldn't be either. I suppose if I were the type that thought everybody owed me, I would be.

Kansas City Ks.

#27916 Nov 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do list them.
Sure, no problem, here is a partial list

1. License, business and professional .Continuing education to keep those state LIC.

2.vehicle insurance, professional liability insurance, workers comp insurance.

3. Inventory, you think they just run down to the hardware store when they need a part?

4.New Tool replacement, things do break and ware out you know.

5.Warehouse and office expense.

Do you assume they all just work out of their vehicle, and get parts at the hardware store.

6. Telephone or carrier pigeons, then you got bird feed and cages to buy.

7.Self employment tax.

8. Labor, cost of helpers, most have at last one, not all,

9 Office supplies, business cards, invoices etc.

10.Tax preparation and book keeping.

"gas and maintenance for their tools and vehicle is all that comes out of that hourly rate"

Really, where does the cost for the things listed above come from Mr. business?

Kansas City Ks.

#27917 Nov 13, 2013
Jessica wrote:
<quoted text>
You are referring to Post #27905? Barney, you have ceased to make any sense.
No, im pretty sure the post I was replying to was one the one attached to my reply, silly person, you have been on here long enough to know that.

Kansas City Ks.

#27918 Nov 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Oh the irony!!!
Obama's main reason for wanting Obamacare was that there were 30 million residents that had no healthcare. Well, now that Obamacare is the law of the land we have 50,000 that have signed up bringing the 30 million all the way down to 29,950,000. Combine that with the 5 million who have been dropped from their insurance and the total number of uninsured now stands at 34,950,000. The estimates for people who will lose their insurance because of Obamacare is around 128 million. Maybe this is why all the Democrats facing an election in 2014 are heading for the hills attempting to leave Obama behind. Problem is, their name is in the "Yea" column for the vote on Obamacare and they will have to defend that decision. What a success story for progressive liberals LOL.
Pulling numbers out of thin air again I see.

Just a polite way of saying you are lying your ass off again.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27919 Nov 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, no problem, here is a partial list
1. License, business and professional .Continuing education to keep those state LIC.
2.vehicle insurance, professional liability insurance, workers comp insurance.
3. Inventory, you think they just run down to the hardware store when they need a part?
4.New Tool replacement, things do break and ware out you know.
5.Warehouse and office expense.
Do you assume they all just work out of their vehicle, and get parts at the hardware store.
6. Telephone or carrier pigeons, then you got bird feed and cages to buy.
7.Self employment tax.
8. Labor, cost of helpers, most have at last one, not all,
9 Office supplies, business cards, invoices etc.
10.Tax preparation and book keeping.
"gas and maintenance for their tools and vehicle is all that comes out of that hourly rate"
Really, where does the cost for the things listed above come from Mr. business?
You just listed everything you can think of and still totally missed the boat.

1. State liscence fees are between $75-$300 every 2 years. Almost counts as no expense.
2.Isurance will run about $2000 annually. Barely counts as an expense.
3. Yes they run to the hardware store for most of their items other than small fittings and keep very little on the truck.
4. Tool costs are placed on the job in which their old tools broke so other than startup tools that bill is almost $0. I even know plumbers that rent large equipment if they need any and, again, that is itemized on the bill for the customer to pay. As a matter of fact, most plumbers add 10% to retail and get additional revenue on top of their hourly wage.
5. Yes, plumbers and electricians mostly work out of their house and vehicles. No overhead there.
6. Phones are an expense that is very cheap.
7. Unless they are incorporated, which is a pass through income for S Corp's and LLC's, they only pay income tax.
8. If you look on your bill you are mostly charged two hourly wages. The helper doesn't get his or hers from the master plumber or electrician.
9. The bills I get are on a 3 part hand written ticket or off of excel or word program. Again, almost nothing.
10. If they choose to hire a CPA that is an expense but most I know only use a CPA to file their taxes or they use something like Quickbooks.

Anything else? Plumbers and electricians do quite well and yes, they do get to keep most of what they charge whether you like it or not.
Barney II

Mountain Home, AR

#27920 Nov 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>You just listed everything you can think of and still totally missed the boat.

1. State liscence fees are between $75-$300 every 2 years. Almost counts as no expense.
2.Isurance will run about $2000 annually. Barely counts as an expense.
3. Yes they run to the hardware store for most of their items other than small fittings and keep very little on the truck.
4. Tool costs are placed on the job in which their old tools broke so other than startup tools that bill is almost $0. I even know plumbers that rent large equipment if they need any and, again, that is itemized on the bill for the customer to pay. As a matter of fact, most plumbers add 10% to retail and get additional revenue on top of their hourly wage.
5. Yes, plumbers and electricians mostly work out of their house and vehicles. No overhead there.
6. Phones are an expense that is very cheap.
7. Unless they are incorporated, which is a pass through income for S Corp's and LLC's, they only pay income tax.
8. If you look on your bill you are mostly charged two hourly wages. The helper doesn't get his or hers from the master plumber or electrician.
9. The bills I get are on a 3 part hand written ticket or off of excel or word program. Again, almost nothing.
10. If they choose to hire a CPA that is an expense but most I know only use a CPA to file their taxes or they use something like Quickbooks.

Anything else? Plumbers and electricians do quite well and yes, they do get to keep most of what they charge whether you like it or not.
I could care less what they net, point is you were caught lying again and admitted it this time , good for you.
Jessica

Jonesboro, AR

#27921 Nov 13, 2013
Barney II wrote:
<quoted text>
I could care less what they net, point is you were caught lying again and admitted it this time , good for you.
For a person that has to have a high school student clock in for him, you sure want us to believe you know something about running a business and it appears you don't. I am able to google parts of your phrases and find the entire content of your posts. Cleaning deep fryers does not make one a captain of industry.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27922 Nov 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Still laughing now?
Boy, you're a good student. Alinsky would be proud.

Every weakness of every proposed tactic is probed by questions.... Is this manipulation? Certainly...." p.88

8. "Keep the pressure on, with different tactics and actions, and utilize all events of the period for your purpose."

9. "The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

BTW, yep still chuckling.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27923 Nov 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Pulling numbers out of thin air again I see.
Just a polite way of saying you are lying your ass off again.
Still in denial I see.

Kansas City Ks.

#27924 Nov 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Still in denial I see.
Post# 27911

"50,000 sighed up for Obama care"

More than 106,000 Americans selected health plans in the first reporting period of open enrollment for the new health insurance marketplace, according to data released Wednesday by the Department of Health and Human Services.

"30 million uninsured"

OOPS, you lied again, you were 18 million short.

In 2012, the bureau said, 15.4 percent of people were uninsured, down from 15.7 percent in 2011. The number of uninsured people, 48 million, was not statistically different from the estimate of 48.6 million in 2011.

Sorry Charley, you are a habitual liar.

So you are still laughing, me too.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27926 Nov 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Post# 27911
"50,000 sighed up for Obama care"
More than 106,000 Americans selected health plans in the first reporting period of open enrollment for the new health insurance marketplace, according to data released Wednesday by the Department of Health and Human Services.
"30 million uninsured"
OOPS, you lied again, you were 18 million short.
In 2012, the bureau said, 15.4 percent of people were uninsured, down from 15.7 percent in 2011. The number of uninsured people, 48 million, was not statistically different from the estimate of 48.6 million in 2011.
Sorry Charley, you are a habitual liar.
So you are still laughing, me too.
You realize that I simply took Obama's own words and that's how I got the 30 million figure. See for yourself.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/09/obama-...

I should have known better than to listen to a liberal. Shame on me and shame on you if you keep doing it. Now what did you say about habitual liar?

To humor you, I will use the Census report numbers. There were 48.6 million uninsured in 2011 compared to 49.9 in 2010. That number has held steady at around 48 million since 2011. Fast forward to 2013 where, today, an additional 5 million have been added to the numbers of the uninsured bringing the total to roughly 53 million. So again, the epic failure that is progressive government policy is staring you in the face with the facts. Sorry Charlie. To recap, we have me making a mistake to use the numbers from your idol, Obama, who I know is a habitual liar so I should have known better. You find the actuall numbers which are worse than the numbers I used and somehow, in your mind, the fact that I used the wrong numbers (from Obama) overshadows the fact that the picture is worse than I said which actually strengthens my argument. Now, you are given a picture of just how bad it is using the numbers you gave. So, how will you ignore it this time? Wow, doesn't it suck being on the losing end so much? It would for me but I don't have to worry about that because I have the truth on my side.

Kansas City Ks.

#27927 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize that I simply took Obama's own words and that's how I got the 30 million figure. See for yourself.
I should have known better than to listen to a liberal. Shame on me and shame on you if you keep doing it. Now what did you say about habitual liar?
To humor you, I will use the Census report numbers. There were 48.6 million uninsured in 2011 compared to 49.9 in 2010. That number has held steady at around 48 million since 2011. Fast forward to 2013 where, today, an additional 5 million have been added to the numbers of the uninsured bringing the total to roughly 53 million. So again, the epic failure that is progressive government policy is staring you in the face with the facts. Sorry Charlie. To recap, we have me making a mistake to use the numbers from your idol, Obama, who I know is a habitual liar so I should have known better. You find the actuall numbers which are worse than the numbers I used and somehow, in your mind, the fact that I used the wrong numbers (from Obama) overshadows the fact that the picture is worse than I said which actually strengthens my argument. Now, you are given a picture of just how bad it is using the numbers you gave. So, how will you ignore it this time? Wow, doesn't it suck being on the losing end so much? It would for me but I don't have to worry about that because I have the truth on my side.
"In the strongest language that he has ever used, President Obama called out Republicans today for wanting to deny 30 million Americans healthcare"

That is what he said, how in the hell do you equate that to the president saying that 30 million was the total amount of people uninsured.

Kansas City Ks.

#27928 Nov 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Census Bureau data showed significant changes in coverage over the last 13 years.

From 1999 to 2012, the bureau said, the proportion of people with private health insurance declined to 63.9 percent, from 73 percent.

Want to tell me again about those 2013 uninsured numbers.

Kansas City Ks.

#27929 Nov 14, 2013
Same ole BS today from Republicans on the ACH, as they put out on Medicare in the 60's, one of the most popular government programs ever.

Ronald Reagan:“[I]f you don’t [stop Medicare] and I don’t do it, one of these days you and I are going to spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it once was like in America when men were free.”[1961]

George H.W. Bush: Described Medicare in 1964 as “socialized medicine.”[1964]

Barry Goldwater:“Having given our pensioners their medical care in kind, why not food baskets, why not public housing accommodations, why not vacation resorts, why not a ration of cigarettes for those who smoke and of beer for those who drink.”[1964]

Bob Dole: In 1996, while running for the Presidency, Dole openly bragged that he was one of 12 House members who voted against creating Medicare in 1965.“I was there, fighting the fight, voting against Medicare ... because we knew it wouldn’t work in 1965.”[1965]

Kansas City Ks.

#27930 Nov 14, 2013
There you go.

Ronald Reagan- only US president to be tried of war crimes and convicted in the world court, not to mention what he done to the budget deficit.

Barry Goldwater- ran for president and lost in a landslide decision.

Bob Dole- ran for president, defeated soundly.

George H.W. Bush - one term and defeated soundly on a bid for a second one.

Seems to me RC, what you and the Republicans call truth has not gone over so well with the majority of US citizens.
OlPapaw

United States

#27931 Nov 14, 2013
mingtian00 wrote:
you maybe like the black version of thl w11 monkey king android phone with the classic color and the mainstream 5.0 inch IPS capacitive touch screen ,using the OGS technology
http://thlmobilemall.com/thl-w11-c-12.html
Please put your phone where Barney keeps his head
Grammar Police

Jonesboro, AR

#27932 Nov 14, 2013
Anyone ever noticed that Barney has all the positive emoticons, but no one ever writes anything positive about him or his opinions
now thats just nasty

United States

#27934 Nov 14, 2013
Grammar Police wrote:
Anyone ever noticed that Barney has all the positive emoticons, but no one ever writes anything positive about him or his opinions
yes I did and started to mention it.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#27935 Nov 14, 2013
now thats just nasty wrote:
<quoted text>yes I did and started to mention it.
Talk to yourself much numb nuts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senior Deacon of the Free Mason's? 3 min Pleasantly Plump 6
Erica Duff (Feb '10) 3 hr Gump 5
Mikey 3 hr slithers 17
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) 10 hr Mom1158 123
relocating (Apr '11) 14 hr Guest 54
Cody berry 16 hr Some one who know... 2
taco casa Thu lady 14

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance