Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

north 13

Euless, TX

#27697 Oct 31, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Not all years and those years where there were increases they were not as much or as fast as the past 3 years have been. Spit it out son, quit beating around the liberal BUSH, say what's on your pea brain..
How often over the last 3 years have these increases happened?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27698 Oct 31, 2013
north 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
How often over the last 3 years have these increases happened?
How often do you have your diaper changed?
north 13

Euless, TX

#27699 Oct 31, 2013
north 13 wrote:
<quoted text>How often over the last 3 years have these increases happened?
Go beyond your posted talking points and you are a loss for words. Typical
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27700 Oct 31, 2013
north 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Go beyond your posted talking points and you are a loss for words. Typical
You haven't been taught to refute facts only attack the poster. I give your libtard puppet masters credit they taught you well.

Have you signed up yet? Were you one of the 6 (SIX) that signed up that first day? LMAO!

Enjoy your Hope and Change you deserve it..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27701 Oct 31, 2013
Hope and Change. LMFAO!

Liberals=Epic failure!

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/10/...
Otis

Jonesboro, AR

#27702 Oct 31, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How anal
If anyone knows anal, Barney knows anal.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27703 Oct 31, 2013
Otis wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone knows anal, Barney knows anal.
LOL!
OlPapaw

United States

#27704 Oct 31, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
How anal
I know it's warm in there, nice and dark without the glare of the truth.
But pull your head out of your butt!
north 13

Euless, TX

#27705 Nov 1, 2013
OlPapaw wrote:
<quoted text>I know it's warm in there, nice and dark without the glare of the truth.
But pull your head out of your butt!
To each their own, I would be damned if I would be telling what I knowed about the inside of someone's ass even if I did know.
OlPapaw

United States

#27706 Nov 1, 2013
north 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
To each their own, I would be damned if I would be telling what I knowed about the inside of someone's ass even if I did know.
It is basic anatomy. What you knowed? I think you suffer from rectal cranial inversion also.
north 13

Euless, TX

#27707 Nov 1, 2013
OlPapaw wrote:
<quoted text>It is basic anatomy. What you knowed? I think you suffer from rectal cranial inversion also.
You are quite the grammarian regardless of the name you post under.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#27708 Nov 1, 2013
north 13 wrote:
<quoted text>How much has your premium gone up
You do realize that a person's premium can go down and their healthcare costs go up don't you? My family's premium went from $440 per month with a $1000 deductible and 20/80 costs split after the deductible was met to $385 per month with a $5000 deductible and a 50/50 split after that. That means my out of pocket expense for any medical is MUCH higher now even though I pay less per month. At a minimum, my yearly costs have gone from $6280 per year to $9620 per year if I have to use my insurance. That's an increase of 53%. If I have to get into the shared costs then it will be much more expensive. Many people are seeing much worse scenarios than this one. Obamacare is a complete disaster and you can't spin it any other way.
north 13

United States

#27709 Nov 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>You do realize that a person's premium can go down and their healthcare costs go up don't you? My family's premium went from $440 per month with a $1000 deductible and 20/80 costs split after the deductible was met to $385 per month with a $5000 deductible and a 50/50 split after that. That means my out of pocket expense for any medical is MUCH higher now even though I pay less per month. At a minimum, my yearly costs have gone from $6280 per year to $9620 per year if I have to use my insurance. That's an increase of 53%. If I have to get into the shared costs then it will be much more expensive. Many people are seeing much worse scenarios than this one. Obamacare is a complete disaster and you can't spin it any other way.
So your premium went up and the coverage is lower, what is stop you from shopping for another plan? Sure can't use pre exsisting conditions as an excuse. I just received a e-mail from my H R that said Cigna has added more coverage and the premium will remain the same.
Paul Jones

Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

#27710 Nov 1, 2013
Thanks a lot!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27711 Nov 1, 2013
north 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"knowed"

LMFAO!

Barney Boy that is PRICELESS!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27712 Nov 1, 2013
north 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
So your premium went up and the coverage is lower, what is stop you from shopping for another plan? Sure can't use pre exsisting conditions as an excuse. I just received a e-mail from my H R that said Cigna has added more coverage and the premium will remain the same.
Did that e-mail originate from the same place where Obama said if you like your plan, if you like your doctor you can keep it period?

LMFAO!
liberalequalslia r

Dallas, TX

#27713 Nov 1, 2013
Obama lied, again, only this time the media is actually reporting it. If the media was this honest before, Obama would rightfully not have been reelected.
Otis

Jonesboro, AR

#27714 Nov 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize that a person's premium can go down and their healthcare costs go up don't you? My family's premium went from $440 per month with a $1000 deductible and 20/80 costs split after the deductible was met to $385 per month with a $5000 deductible and a 50/50 split after that. That means my out of pocket expense for any medical is MUCH higher now even though I pay less per month. At a minimum, my yearly costs have gone from $6280 per year to $9620 per year if I have to use my insurance. That's an increase of 53%. If I have to get into the shared costs then it will be much more expensive. Many people are seeing much worse scenarios than this one. Obamacare is a complete disaster and you can't spin it any other way.
Yes, but you do realize that the person that chooses not to work will get these services for free. That is the voting population that Obama is seeking.
north 13

United States

#27715 Nov 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>"knowed"

LMFAO!

Barney Boy that is PRICELESS!
Joke is on you clown , I'm sure as he'll not Barney and you need to buy yourself a dictionary idiot and quit relying on spell check man what a ignorant MF
north 13

United States

#27716 Nov 1, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Did that e-mail originate from the same place where Obama said if you like your plan, if you like your doctor you can keep it period?

LMFAO!
No fool my hr is not at the White House

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ericas the best 58 min ILY 92
Fears Family Funeral Home 4 hr Guest 17
Dialysis 5 hr dialysis 1
Mexicans in town 6 hr Lisa 43
Topix will be shut down permanently May 1st 6 hr Eagle 19
Amanda Williams 6 hr Marley 5
Jeff Pfeffer 18 hr SMH 1
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE