Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27663 Oct 30, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect you think you are all the above, I still have all day to watch you back up your statements you so boldly make. I have waited a couple years now, bet I will be waiting several more.
ALL DAY? Really, it takes you a quarter of the day just to give yourself little colored positive icons on all of your posts and negative icons on everybody else's, another quarter of the day posting all of your made up laughable garbage, and half a day correcting and clarifying all of the made up garbage you just posted. LMFAO! You LIBTARDS can't fool anybody!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27664 Oct 30, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you need a "clarification" on that last sentence, please let me know.
Have you been able to log on and sign up for Obama Care yet?

LMFAO!
WAKE UP USA

Ash Flat, AR

#27668 Oct 31, 2013
Fo Sho wrote:
<quoted text> Yes the poor fry cook from Salem Arkansas shows remarkable skills, to bad he just can't convince others that those judge its are from other people.
This pathetic little man has no life outside of topix .He needs to get a pet, something that is at his intelligence level, like a hamster.
ROF-LMFAO

How many posts have you counted where I have attempted to

"convince others that those judge its are from other people" ?

"judge its", OMG that is too funny.

I see your knowledge of emoticons is equivalent to that of politics.

WAKE UP USA

Ash Flat, AR

#27669 Oct 31, 2013
BTW how did you know I live in Salem? you're pretty good at this Topix stuff.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27670 Oct 31, 2013
Fo Sho wrote:
<quoted text> Here is an example of one who doesn't want it!
You got to love the fact that she swore to tell the truth and is caught in a bold faced lie .
Where is the perjury charge?Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius claimed that it would be "illegal" for her to get insurance through the ObamaCare exchanges. Her claim is that, since she is eligible for insurance through her federal employer, she cannot opt-out of that insurance to sign on to ObamaCare. As CNN points out, that is simply false:
Sebelius is actually legally allowed to get insurance over the exchange but she would have to forego the employer contribution to her premiums.
In the Federal Employee Health Benefits Plan, that employer contribution accounts for a majority of her premiums. In order to get a private health insurance plan through Obamacare, Sebelius would have to pass up what surely amounts to more than $10,000 in annual compensation.
It is not unreasonable to request that the architect of the ObamaCare exchange submit herself to her own creation.
Are we supposed to believe that the creator of ObamaCare is unaware of the fact that she could join the rest of us in these exchanges, if she wanted to? And if she is not aware, is that not worse?
This twit really has a set of big brass ones.
You are correct and on average the government pays a company like Blue Cross $1,400 a month and the employee pays approximately $400 a month. She can opt out and get any insurance she wants. This is true for all government employees. Liberals are so used to their flock believing everything they say that the lies come natural now and the main stream media won't call the liars out because they are so invested in this liberal garbage and sick administration...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27671 Oct 31, 2013
WAKE UP USA wrote:
<quoted text>
ROF-LMFAO
How many posts have you counted where I have attempted to
"convince others that those judge its are from other people" ?
"judge its", OMG that is too funny.
I see your knowledge of emoticons is equivalent to that of politics.
Hey idiot you forgot to change your troll name back to Boy Barney! LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27672 Oct 31, 2013
WAKE UP USA wrote:
BTW how did you know I live in Salem? you're pretty good at this Topix stuff.
All retards live in Salem..
Boy Barney

Ash Flat, AR

#27673 Oct 31, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Hey idiot you forgot to change your troll name back to Boy Barney! LMAO!
Cool Dude, thanks for the heads up.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27674 Oct 31, 2013
Boy Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool Dude, thanks for the heads up.
That's better. Maybe, just maybe I could be a liberal puppet master..
Boy Barney

Ash Flat, AR

#27675 Oct 31, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are correct and on average the government pays a company like Blue Cross $1,400 a month and the employee pays approximately $400 a month. She can opt out and get any insurance she wants. This is true for all government employees. Liberals are so used to their flock believing everything they say that the lies come natural now and the main stream media won't call the liars out because they are so invested in this liberal garbage and sick administration...
Looks like you morons got ahead of yourselves again!

You might want to rethink that

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius says “it’s illegal” for her to obtain insurance on the exchanges set up by the Affordable Care Act. Rep. Cory Gardner — a Colorado Republican who asked Sebelius why she isn’t in the exchange — accused her of lying.

Turns out, she’s right — although Gardner could not have known that by what Sebelius told him at the hearing.

Although she didn’t explain it to Gardner, Sebelius is enrolled in both Medicare and the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program. Her office later issued a statement that said:“Marketplace plans may not be sold to a Medicare enrollee, and the Secretary is a Medicare enrollee.”
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27676 Oct 31, 2013
Boy Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius says “it’s illegal” for her to obtain insurance on the exchanges set up by the Affordable Care Act. Rep. Cory Gardner — a Colorado Republican who asked Sebelius why she isn’t in the exchange — accused her of lying.
Turns out, she’s right — although Gardner could not have known that by what Sebelius told him at the hearing.
Although she didn’t explain it to Gardner, Sebelius is enrolled in both Medicare and the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program. Her office later issued a statement that said:“Marketplace plans may not be sold to a Medicare enrollee, and the Secretary is a Medicare enrollee.”
Well it looks like she lied under oath! Or is she just so stupid that she didn't know she is covered by Medicare or is she so stupid that she didn't know people on Medicare can't enroll in Obama Care? Looks like you libtards got behind yourselves again on this one. She sounds as stupid as you Boy barney!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27677 Oct 31, 2013
Boy Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you signed up yet Boy Barney? Sebelius can still sign up if she wants so can Obama. Why won't they?

Most Americans are automatically enrolled in Medicare at age 65 if they have enough working credits, meaning they earned enough income during their working years to qualify. Medicare is divided into several parts: Medicare Part A is hospital insurance, Medicare Part B is medical insurance, Part C is another name for a Medicare Advantage Plan and Medicare Part D is prescription drug coverage. Medicare Part A is free for most people, but the other plans generally come with monthly premiums and co-pays and deductibles. Medicare is not a mandatory program, however, and you can choose to opt out.

LMFAO!

PRICELESS!
Boy Barney

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#27678 Oct 31, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>That's better. Maybe, just maybe I could be a liberal puppet master..
Bait, is the only thing you are the master of.
Boy Barney

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#27679 Oct 31, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Have you signed up yet Boy Barney? Sebelius can still sign up if she wants so can Obama. Why won't they?
Most Americans are automatically enrolled in Medicare at age 65 if they have enough working credits, meaning they earned enough income during their working years to qualify. Medicare is divided into several parts: Medicare Part A is hospital insurance, Medicare Part B is medical insurance, Part C is another name for a Medicare Advantage Plan and Medicare Part D is prescription drug coverage. Medicare Part A is free for most people, but the other plans generally come with monthly premiums and co-pays and deductibles. Medicare is not a mandatory program, however, and you can choose to opt out.
LMFAO!
PRICELESS!
The goal here ole uninformed one, is to get those without insurance covered, not to get the insured to switch insurance companies.

To choose to opt out of Medicare Part A you also have to opt out of Social Security.

You are one dumb M.F.
OlPapaw

United States

#27680 Oct 31, 2013
Boy Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
Masturbate? Bait? Dumb MF?
Yeah, you sure told 'em
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27681 Oct 31, 2013
Boy Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
and Switch YOU!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27682 Oct 31, 2013
Boy Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
The goal here ole uninformed one, is to get those without insurance covered, not to get the insured to switch insurance companies.
To choose to opt out of Medicare Part A you also have to opt out of Social Security.
You are one dumb M.F.
You are so stupid, you make my point for me. Then why are millions of people losing their insurance? Sebelius is a multi-millionaire, I don't think she would miss a few hundred dollars a month. You truly are a stupid moronic fktard!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27683 Oct 31, 2013
TOP HOSPITALS OPT OUT OF OBAMACARE - Despite claims by the Obama administration that insurances companies will be competing for consumer dollars under ObamaCare, a new survey by watchdog.org shows many of America’s top hospitals will accept insurance from only one or two companies. U.S. News and World Report has more.
Otis

Jonesboro, AR

#27684 Oct 31, 2013
Boy Barney wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumb M.F.
Speaking for males everywhere, don't refer to yourself as boy.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#27685 Oct 31, 2013
OlPapaw wrote:
<quoted text>Masturbate? Bait? Dumb MF?
Yeah, you sure told 'em
Damn what a shock, you idiots now how to spell I bet your a real Master of it. Yep you really showed me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I must be obsolete 3 min this guest 7
Funera Homes 1 hr Guest 1
nypd 2 hr Delta 2
Work needed for Christmas 7 hr Beatle 19
head on collision on hwy 67 friday at 5:00 11 hr Vicki 2
Chicken Plant 23 hr Guest 4
Do the theatre still have good shows? 23 hr the truth 12
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web