Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Memphis, TN

#27438 Oct 20, 2013
puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the day Obama was elected that he hated America and he was going to ruin this country. My thoughts have come true. Three more years and he will have his militia riding around in the back of of pickups to control us.
Like in his country. Wake up America.
I keep saying at the end of Obama term, he will sign an executive order declaring his self king. He will not give up the luxuries, Like blowing money that ain't his, his love for campaigning, all those free golf trips and last but not least all those 50+ vacations he has taken so far. You know he doesn't want to give up million dollar vacations. Yes Americans had better wake up. Oh the national debt is 17 trillion 39 billion so Obama has went on a spending spree the last 3 days

Memphis, TN

#27439 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
He should take blame but we all know he has a big problem with taking responsibility for his actions. Heck, the media is already blaming Republicans for the low numbers signing up for Obamacare.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/20/ap...
This doesn't shock me because the media is in Obama's back pocket. Heck they worship him, they think he can do know wrong. Every time there is a scandal they sweep it under the rug and let him get away with it. If they would have actually done their job Obama would not be in office. I still do not believe he's US citizen, to much funny stuff about that birth certificate. How darn the media and Obama blame the republicans. This was Obama and all democrats that solved this train wreck down the americans throat. After all not one single republican voted for it. Remember Obama never takes responsibility for anything always somebody else's fault. So the media believes everything Obama says. Oh I figured you might find this interesting Obama spent 39 billion in three days and now we are at 17 trillion 39 billion national debt. Check the debt clock
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27440 Oct 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I keep saying at the end of Obama term, he will sign an executive order declaring his self king. He will not give up the luxuries, Like blowing money that ain't his, his love for campaigning, all those free golf trips and last but not least all those 50+ vacations he has taken so far. You know he doesn't want to give up million dollar vacations. Yes Americans had better wake up. Oh the national debt is 17 trillion 39 billion so Obama has went on a spending spree the last 3 days
Obama doing something at the end of his presidency to remain in office is my biggest fear. To my knowledge there is no mechanism in the Constitution that has a listed set of consequences for a president that goes rouge and refuses to acknowledge the processes in the Constitutioin.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27441 Oct 20, 2013
Now that the shut down is over Obama can get back to Syria and destroying the American economy more.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#27442 Oct 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I keep saying at the end of Obama term, he will sign an executive order declaring his self king. He will not give up the luxuries, Like blowing money that ain't his, his love for campaigning, all those free golf trips and last but not least all those 50+ vacations he has taken so far. You know he doesn't want to give up million dollar vacations. Yes Americans had better wake up. Oh the national debt is 17 trillion 39 billion so Obama has went on a spending spree the last 3 days
Damn, you figured us out.

Hope some of you are under our jurisdiction come Summer Camp 2016. That's when we start really paying off the debt thanks to all the free labor planned for you inmates to endlessly perform.
Redd

Little Rock, AR

#27443 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama doing something at the end of his presidency to remain in office is my biggest fear. To my knowledge there is no mechanism in the Constitution that has a listed set of consequences for a president that goes rouge and refuses to acknowledge the processes in the Constitutioin.
Constitutioin, we don't need no stinkin' Constitutioins.

http://courierpromotional.files.wordpress.com...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27444 Oct 20, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope some of you are under our jurisdiction come Summer Camp 2016. That's when we start really paying off the debt thanks to all the free labor planned for you inmates to endlessly perform.
Y A W N !
attempted humor

Conway, AR

#27445 Oct 21, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the attempted sarcastic wit of a liberal. A failure, of course, but like Barneys failed attempts, we are all able to enjoy a good laugh!!(of course, it's a given that is not with...but at!)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27446 Oct 21, 2013
This health care debacle cracks me up!

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/361750/c...
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27447 Oct 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
This health care debacle cracks me up!
http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/361750/c...
This is playing out exactly like every other liberal program/bill/initiative or whatever you want to say. The only difference with Obamacare is it's front and center for the whole world to see whereas other things happen without hype so they go relatively unnoticed. But make no mistake, they are all epic, America-killing failures.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27448 Oct 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
This is playing out exactly like every other liberal program/bill/initiative or whatever you want to say. The only difference with Obamacare is it's front and center for the whole world to see whereas other things happen without hype so they go relatively unnoticed. But make no mistake, they are all epic, America-killing failures.
The problem is we will never get rid of this. Thank God I have good health insurance. You think Boy Barney is still sick. He probably fainted after looking at his Obama Care premiums..

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27449 Oct 21, 2013
Nope!
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27450 Oct 21, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>The problem is we will never get rid of this. Thank God I have good health insurance. You think Boy Barney is still sick. He probably fainted after looking at his Obama Care premiums..
His logic is telling him that his new number is higher than his old number but he keeps asking himself how that could be since Obama told him "you can keep your old insurance" and "premiums will go DOWN an average of 25%". Combine that with the fact that he can't find a single article from even the most liberal sources that will speak even slightly good about Obamacare and he is in a bad way. No article to cut and paste from, no post from Barney.
sky is falling

San Jose, CA

#27452 Oct 22, 2013
Even the most liberal liberal over at MSNBC can't deny the lies coming from Owebama about healthcare...and has finally decided to call him out on it!

http://www.caintv.com/msnbc-obama-admin-outri...
C_I_R_C_L_E

Little Rock, AR

#27453 Oct 22, 2013
attempted humor wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, the attempted sarcastic wit of a liberal. A failure, of course, but like Barneys failed attempts, we are all able to enjoy a good laugh!!(of course, it's a given that is not with...but at!)
J_E_R_K.

What all "FOUR" of you Tea Sipper's do best.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#27454 Oct 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
His logic is telling him that his new number is higher than his old number but he keeps asking himself how that could be since Obama told him "you can keep your old insurance" and "premiums will go DOWN an average of 25%". Combine that with the fact that he can't find a single article from even the most liberal sources that will speak even slightly good about Obamacare and he is in a bad way. No article to cut and paste from, no post from Barney.
I assure you I would have no problem finding a "single article"
that speaks "slightly good about Obamacare" .

I will tell you what you will not find.

Not one article from ANY SOURCE saying that the Law has been repealed.

Kansas City Ks.

#27455 Oct 22, 2013
sky is falling wrote:
Even the most liberal liberal over at MSNBC can't deny the lies coming from Owebama about healthcare...and has finally decided to call him out on it!
http://www.caintv.com/msnbc-obama-admin-outri...
"most liberal liberal"

LMFAO- Joe Scarborough is a former Republican Congressman.

WTF do you think he would say?

Kansas City Ks.

#27456 Oct 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Washington Post, not exactly a "Liberal sources" , but i'ts the best I could do at the moment.

Monday saw two new polls released on Obamacare. Both contain good news for the law. Here are the takeaways:

Both The Washington Post/ABC News poll and the Pew poll found views of the law mostly unchanged. The Post poll, in fact, saw a slight uptick in support for the law, from 42 percent in September to 46 percent in October.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

Kansas City Ks.

#27457 Oct 22, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to check the source of this Quote,

"you can keep your old insurance" and "premiums will go DOWN an average of 25%".

Looks to have been misquoted.

Obama, Sept. 24: And the premiums are significantly lower than what they were able to previously get. Iíll take the example of New York State. The insurers put in their bids to participate in these marketplaces. It turns out that their rates are up to 50 percent lower than what was available previously if you just went on the open market and you tried to get health insurance.(Applause.) Fifty percent lower in this state. California ó itís
about 33 percent lower. In my home state of Illinois, they just announced itís about 25 percent lower.

Kansas City Ks.

#27458 Oct 22, 2013
Though the federal HealthCare.gov appears to face serious technical problems, state-run marketplaces like Kentucky appear adapt at quickly fixing problems and are successfully enrolling people. In Kentucky, 10,766 applications for health coverage were initiated on the first day and ď6,909 completed and 2,989 families were enrolled.Ē Nearly 150,000 New Yorkers have signed up for Obamacare and 35,528 enrollments were completed in three weeks in Washington state.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2013/10/22/28...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LESTER McCain 25 min Guest22 10
Thomas Hubert 1 hr noway 10
Jan clark Richardson Sun just me 2
Christine Tribble Sun Guest 13
power of freedom ministries inc. (Sep '10) Sat Another 9
Victoria and billy Fri Unknown 2
Unsolved murders in Randolph County (Mar '09) Fri MIKE LINDELL 128

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance