Yes

No

Other (explain below)

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27415 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
They didn't vote for a default because by law we must pay our creditors first and we have PLENTY enough money to do just that. By definition, a default occurs when we fail to pay our creditors, so, no we would not have defaulted. Cruz was on record as saying that he would not stand in the way of this vote. I guess I took that to mean he would go ahead and vote yes.
America has defaulted before, right after the Civil War. Most countries in the world have defaulted. As a matter of fact I crack up every time I hear the word default. We have a 17 trillion dollar deficit, we DEFAULTED a long time ago!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27416 Oct 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, all spending bills have to be voted on and passed by the House, just as it was Last night. The whole package passed last night came out of the Senate. Where it originated is irrelevant.
What's irrelevant are you and Teflon Obama. Two LAME DUCKS paddling hard under water just to keep afloat!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27417 Oct 17, 2013
LMFAO! Boy Barney and his buddies finally have to admit it. We knew it all along..

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-par...
ok do it

Paragould, AR

#27418 Oct 17, 2013
yes

San Antonio, TX

#27419 Oct 17, 2013
All you liberals on here need to hop on wnd.com and do some reading. Your president thinks he is smarter than you. Even bragged to the media how he'd won. And a bombshell has been uncovered. Valerie Jarrett Obama's right hand woman come up with the shutdown plan so republicans would be blamed. The republicans played right into Obama's hand. It truly amazes me what Obama gets away with. Is anybody ever going to hold this man responsible for anything. Come on folks this president wants to just keep spending when are ya'll going to say enough. Because when he breaks us it going to be to late. I just pray America will survive the next 3 years. Oh so much pork in the new bill it ain't even funny. The spending has got to stop every one of you here cannot go out and spend whatever you want you have to live within your means. Obama and congress should do the same. This has got to stop, but it won't we will be doing this again dec 15th and feb 7th. Who's at fault Obama in large part. He refuses to negotiate and that's not what a really good president does. Some of you had better wake up before this man destroys this fine country because he's doing a fine job of it. This country will go down the drain just like what obamacare is doing right now.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27420 Oct 17, 2013
Guest wrote:
All you liberals on here need to hop on wnd.com and do some reading. Your president thinks he is smarter than you. Even bragged to the media how he'd won. And a bombshell has been uncovered. Valerie Jarrett Obama's right hand woman come up with the shutdown plan so republicans would be blamed. The republicans played right into Obama's hand. It truly amazes me what Obama gets away with. Is anybody ever going to hold this man responsible for anything. Come on folks this president wants to just keep spending when are ya'll going to say enough. Because when he breaks us it going to be to late. I just pray America will survive the next 3 years. Oh so much pork in the new bill it ain't even funny. The spending has got to stop every one of you here cannot go out and spend whatever you want you have to live within your means. Obama and congress should do the same. This has got to stop, but it won't we will be doing this again dec 15th and feb 7th. Who's at fault Obama in large part. He refuses to negotiate and that's not what a really good president does. Some of you had better wake up before this man destroys this fine country because he's doing a fine job of it. This country will go down the drain just like what obamacare is doing right now.
A bunch of people seeing what their new premiums will be under this monstrosity of a bill is the only hope we have to save our country. Those who thought they wanted Obamacare so they voted for him realizing they have chosen wrong and flipping their vote in 2014 for true conservative candidates is the only hope we have for ridding ourselves of this bill. Conservatives need to win in 2014, Obama needs to stubbornly stick by Obamacare until 2016, and a true conservative president winning in 2016 along with Conservatives keeping control of the House and Senate is what needs to happen. Then and only then can we look to completely rid ourselves of this parasite of a bill and TRULY change the way Washington works.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27421 Oct 17, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
LMFAO! Boy Barney and his buddies finally have to admit it. We knew it all along..
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/10/tea-par...
Tea Party members are more well versed in every aspect of life than non-Tea Party members. The progressive/liberal non-Tea Party members are head and shoulders better at lying than any other demographic though.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27422 Oct 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, all spending bills have to be voted on and passed by the House, just as it was Last night. The whole package passed last night came out of the Senate. Where it originated is irrelevant.
Your right Barney, it's all about interpretation as it relates to the point you are trying to make. That post meant what it said when you wrote it and it means something different today because that's what you need it to mean today. It's no wonder the nation is so far down with leaders that think like you. How did we even get here?
curious

Conway, AR

#27424 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right Barney, it's all about interpretation as it relates to the point you are trying to make. That post meant what it said when you wrote it and it means something different today because that's what you need it to mean today. It's no wonder the nation is so far down with leaders that think like you. How did we even get here?
Exactly!

Little Rock, AR

#27425 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
A bunch of people seeing what their new premiums will be under this monstrosity of a bill is the only hope we have to save our country. Those who thought they wanted Obamacare so they voted for him realizing they have chosen wrong and flipping their vote in 2014 for true conservative candidates is the only hope we have for ridding ourselves of this bill. Conservatives need to win in 2014, Obama needs to stubbornly stick by Obamacare until 2016, and a true conservative president winning in 2016 along with Conservatives keeping control of the House and Senate is what needs to happen. Then and only then can we look to completely rid ourselves of this parasite of a bill and TRULY change the way Washington works.
All that's true. I just found out in the new debt limit bill there is no actual debt amount so hello sky is the limit this president will go through it like water. I wouldn't be shocked if we hit 18 trillion before feb 7th. You may not have to worry about obamacare because it's falling apart before our eyes because it obvious to me that Obama and all his cronies did not give think this through because we are seeing the results now. Oh and Obama and all democrats voted for this train wreck and their fingerprints are on it so now Americans need to make them own it. Not one republican voted for it.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27426 Oct 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>All that's true. I just found out in the new debt limit bill there is no actual debt amount so hello sky is the limit this president will go through it like water. I wouldn't be shocked if we hit 18 trillion before feb 7th. You may not have to worry about obamacare because it's falling apart before our eyes because it obvious to me that Obama and all his cronies did not give think this through because we are seeing the results now. Oh and Obama and all democrats voted for this train wreck and their fingerprints are on it so now Americans need to make them own it. Not one republican voted for it.
We just need to hold the country together until the 2014 elections. Our hope is that those who wanted Obamacare have had a gut full of it and are willing to vote all incumbents out and replace them with people that have not gotten hooked on the power that being in government brings.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27432 Oct 19, 2013
Boy Barney must be stuck sick in some Hospital Room waiting for his Obama Care turn. We haven't heard from that goofball in a while and that is the only real explanation..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27433 Oct 19, 2013
Obama is such a lying hypocrite and his little puppet followers are dumber than dirt..

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2013/10/o...
puzzled

United States

#27434 Oct 19, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>All that's true. I just found out in the new debt limit bill there is no actual debt amount so hello sky is the limit this president will go through it like water. I wouldn't be shocked if we hit 18 trillion before feb 7th. You may not have to worry about obamacare because it's falling apart before our eyes because it obvious to me that Obama and all his cronies did not give think this through because we are seeing the results now. Oh and Obama and all democrats voted for this train wreck and their fingerprints are on it so now Americans need to make them own it. Not one republican voted for it.
I said the day Obama was elected that he hated America and he was going to ruin this country. My thoughts have come true. Three more years and he will have his militia riding around in the back of of pickups to control us.
Like in his country. Wake up America.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27436 Oct 20, 2013
What happened to Obama's promise of "unity" in the country? I guess he will have to make time to speak about this to bring national awareness to this incident.

This of the two who got beaten could have been his cousin or something like that.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/20/gr...
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27437 Oct 20, 2013
He should take blame but we all know he has a big problem with taking responsibility for his actions. Heck, the media is already blaming Republicans for the low numbers signing up for Obamacare.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/20/ap...

Little Rock, AR

#27438 Oct 20, 2013
puzzled wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the day Obama was elected that he hated America and he was going to ruin this country. My thoughts have come true. Three more years and he will have his militia riding around in the back of of pickups to control us.
Like in his country. Wake up America.
I keep saying at the end of Obama term, he will sign an executive order declaring his self king. He will not give up the luxuries, Like blowing money that ain't his, his love for campaigning, all those free golf trips and last but not least all those 50+ vacations he has taken so far. You know he doesn't want to give up million dollar vacations. Yes Americans had better wake up. Oh the national debt is 17 trillion 39 billion so Obama has went on a spending spree the last 3 days

Little Rock, AR

#27439 Oct 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
He should take blame but we all know he has a big problem with taking responsibility for his actions. Heck, the media is already blaming Republicans for the low numbers signing up for Obamacare.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/20/ap...
This doesn't shock me because the media is in Obama's back pocket. Heck they worship him, they think he can do know wrong. Every time there is a scandal they sweep it under the rug and let him get away with it. If they would have actually done their job Obama would not be in office. I still do not believe he's US citizen, to much funny stuff about that birth certificate. How darn the media and Obama blame the republicans. This was Obama and all democrats that solved this train wreck down the americans throat. After all not one single republican voted for it. Remember Obama never takes responsibility for anything always somebody else's fault. So the media believes everything Obama says. Oh I figured you might find this interesting Obama spent 39 billion in three days and now we are at 17 trillion 39 billion national debt. Check the debt clock
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27440 Oct 20, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>I keep saying at the end of Obama term, he will sign an executive order declaring his self king. He will not give up the luxuries, Like blowing money that ain't his, his love for campaigning, all those free golf trips and last but not least all those 50+ vacations he has taken so far. You know he doesn't want to give up million dollar vacations. Yes Americans had better wake up. Oh the national debt is 17 trillion 39 billion so Obama has went on a spending spree the last 3 days
Obama doing something at the end of his presidency to remain in office is my biggest fear. To my knowledge there is no mechanism in the Constitution that has a listed set of consequences for a president that goes rouge and refuses to acknowledge the processes in the Constitutioin.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27441 Oct 20, 2013
Now that the shut down is over Obama can get back to Syria and destroying the American economy more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work needed for Christmas 2 hr Beatle 28
Benny Blackwell 9 hr Chad 6
Daycare 13 hr Guest 3
Do the theatre still have good shows? Wed the truth 15
I must be obsolete Wed curious 8
Crystal Haynes (Aug '09) Wed greenbrier 36
Can't Sleep Dog Still BARKING! (Apr '13) Wed Jack 45
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web