6,282 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

United States

#27250 Oct 11, 2013
Redd wrote:
BTW, for you right-wingers on here, the world you lived in changed with the Government Shut-down, you let the rabble dictate the future of the Republican Party.
Like almost all extremest factions within any political movement, the Tea Party has finally pushed you over the edge with the majority of voters.
Congratulations, couldn't have happened to a more deserving group.
Yea and what's wrong with this country is that liberals like you what to force us into your way of thinking. Sorry dude I have a first amendment of free speech and can't actually think for myself. Stop listening to Obama quit letting him brainwash you. Oh and I'll side in with the right wingers any day over a brain washing liberal like yourself.

United States

#27251 Oct 11, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
Medicaid turns some you losers into poets...others not so much.
Get a freakin' job.
News flash some of us on here actually work for what we get. I don't believe in milking the system. I'm one of the taxpayers helping to pay for the others who are. Cause when you pay taxes you have no say where it goes. Frankly i'm tired of just giving my hard earned money for them to blow. What these welfare people don't realize is when Obama financially breaks us and he's working on it, those checks will some coming. Oh I don't get noMedicaid, no welfare, no food stamps, no nothing. So just don't assume because this time you are clearly 100% wrong.
Curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#27252 Oct 11, 2013
. Im pretty much disappointed with the way our republic has declined. The Obama care was the last straw for me. Tha supreme court got it wrong. the Obama care law forces me to engage in commerce. If I refuse I am deemed a criminal subject to punishment. Ill not omply. There is no reward great enough to entice me to buy health insurance, There is no punishment harsh enough to force me to comply. There isn't now and hasn't been for a wile a viable political or ballot box solution. So where does that leave Us. What Next? If we don't stop the UN & NWO we become completely communist. I of the opinion better dead than red. Its time to revolt.

United States

#27253 Oct 11, 2013
Curmudgeon wrote:
. Im pretty much disappointed with the way our republic has declined. The Obama care was the last straw for me. Tha supreme court got it wrong. the Obama care law forces me to engage in commerce. If I refuse I am deemed a criminal subject to punishment. Ill not omply. There is no reward great enough to entice me to buy health insurance, There is no punishment harsh enough to force me to comply. There isn't now and hasn't been for a wile a viable political or ballot box solution. So where does that leave Us. What Next? If we don't stop the UN & NWO we become completely communist. I of the opinion better dead than red. Its time to revolt.
Be patient it's falling apart before our eyes. And now the irs say they are no way ready to enforce the penalty. And I agree it's wrong to enforce Obamacare on anybody. I think Obama and all democrats are to be the first in line to get it. After all they voted for it. It's falling apart before our eyes. You may not have to worry about it.
barney is a racist

Ashburn, VA

#27254 Oct 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me, what poll am I dismissing, would it be the one I posted with numbers favors your opinion, the one I reversed the numbers on to see who was paying attention.
You are too much! Really...way too much! Let's cover this once more.
You are not coy.
You are not sly.
You are not creative.
You can not 'pull the wool' over our eyes with your clever ways, because you are not clever.
You already told us over past posts which polls you dismiss...and just over the last 48 hours, the ones you yourself have 'quoted' you labeled 'right wing' you wing nut!
I gave a 37% approval rating poll that was an Associated Press number from yesterday. Will you try to spin them into the 'conservative cocoon' that you spin everything else into that steps on your toes?
Obama could take lessons from you on transparency!! His administration promised to be transparent...they are not.
You come on here actually thinking yourself sharper than most and convinced you are able to fool the best of 'em...but you are transparent.
And FYI...no one 'pays attention' to your posts for the sake of gaining knowledge from your insight.
We 'give attention' to your posts because you make it so much fun to respond to your bumbling, rambling, spinning fairy tales...
Wish I could give you a lollipop, a pat on the back, and a hearty, "atta boy, barn" for your incessant insanity!
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#27255 Oct 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I'm retired. Got to retire in my 40's because of hard work, something you libtards know nothing about. Now go check your mail box for that tax payer check you have been waiting for..
So that crazy check you receive from the military qualifies you to be exempt from any criticism? Hell that's a racket too. Besides, no man worth his salt quits working in their forties unless they are somewhat a deadbeat.

Funny how the internet let's a troll become anything they wish.

Get a job.
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#27256 Oct 12, 2013
Curmudgeon wrote:
And you think of yourself as a Patriot. Move to Bolivia.
Redd

North Little Rock, AR

#27257 Oct 12, 2013
barney is a racist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are too much! Really...way too much! Let's cover this once more.
You are not coy.
You are not sly.
You are not creative.
You can not 'pull the wool' over our eyes with your clever ways, because you are not clever.
You already told us over past posts which polls you dismiss...and just over the last 48 hours, the ones you yourself have 'quoted' you labeled 'right wing' you wing nut!
I gave a 37% approval rating poll that was an Associated Press number from yesterday. Will you try to spin them into the 'conservative cocoon' that you spin everything else into that steps on your toes?
Obama could take lessons from you on transparency!! His administration promised to be transparent...they are not.
You come on here actually thinking yourself sharper than most and convinced you are able to fool the best of 'em...but you are transparent.
And FYI...no one 'pays attention' to your posts for the sake of gaining knowledge from your insight.
We 'give attention' to your posts because you make it so much fun to respond to your bumbling, rambling, spinning fairy tales...
Wish I could give you a lollipop, a pat on the back, and a hearty, "atta boy, barn" for your incessant insanity!
What ever happened to the stylized strong and independent, American Republican? He certainly doesn't exist here.

What we are left with is a group of segmented factions without any cohesive plan, more intent on disruption than solution, populated by pseudo patriotic bellyaches believing anarchy a solution.

BTW, this group of like-minded individuals you people always refer to as WE is nothing more than a bunch of powerless pecker woods (like myself) on a site well-known to be populated by irrational idiots.

Since: Jun 13

United States

#27258 Oct 12, 2013
Thank you all for posting! Interesting ideas and interpretations!
The personal asides are entertaining.
Liberal, conservative, right wing,extremist,democrat,republ ican.
I guess we are all in there somewhere.
Disillusioned,deserted,duped,a nd dumped on.
Maybe here?
Disenchanted and disenfranchised?
How about unable or unwilling?
I think The IMF runs this country more than the figureheads we see.
Elections are bought and paid for, the media can be slanted by money, pure and simple. Sounds almost paranoid! Lol
Remember, Hitler was a great speaker,and the greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was making people believe he did not exist!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27259 Oct 12, 2013
Curmudgeon wrote:
You didn't have health insurance before Obama NO-CARE?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27260 Oct 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
So that crazy check you receive from the military qualifies you to be exempt from any criticism? Hell that's a racket too. Besides, no man worth his salt quits working in their forties unless they are somewhat a deadbeat.
Funny how the internet let's a troll become anything they wish.
Get a job.
LMAO! Again you prove how stupid you are. I didn't retire from the military. Don't be jealous because I am reaping the fruits of my labor. Don't be jealous because I can spend time with my family, I can travel, I can hunt and fish, hell I can sleep late everyday of the week. I don't even own a watch. I even have time to come and set all you libtards straight 24/7 if I wish. Now get out to that mail box and see if that welfare check has arrived yet. I have a deer hunting trip to plan..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27261 Oct 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think of yourself as a Patriot. Move to Bolivia.
LOL! The libtard way-"if you don't like the way we are destroying this country don't fight to defend the Constitution just move to a foreign country." You libtards are all alike, so predictable, such mental midgets. You should be thanking him for all the hard work he has done over the years just so you can receive your monthly entitlement check.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27262 Oct 12, 2013
Redd wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever happened to the stylized strong and independent, American Republican? He certainly doesn't exist here.
What we are left with is a group of segmented factions without any cohesive plan, more intent on disruption than solution, populated by pseudo patriotic bellyaches believing anarchy a solution.
BTW, this group of like-minded individuals you people always refer to as WE is nothing more than a bunch of powerless pecker woods (like myself) on a site well-known to be populated by irrational idiots.
Cry us a river again about the government shut-down and who is responsible for it. LMAO! I give you libtards credit, you guys have never changed, you are still the whining, crying, lying, American destroying burdens on society you have always been. Now put the icing on the cake and throw out the race card for me..
just me

United States

#27263 Oct 12, 2013
T Bone Jones wrote:
<quoted text>An economy top heavy with wealth is not good for our country or our economy and it is critical that we reverse today's historically high levels of inequality. Inequality isn't just bad for the 99 percent who've been left behind; it is actually responsible for some of the biggest problems facing Americans today - high home foreclosures, high unemployment, and an inability to get ahead. A robust and expanding middle class was the engine that transformed the United States into the strongest economy in the world. A strong middle class serves as a source of stable demand, it provides the foundation for entrepreneurs, and helps create the productivity gains that propel our economy forward. Build a strong middle class and we will build a strong America.
I don't think we are top heavy with wealth. We are top heavy with slugs that feed off the wealthy, The government needs to make those folks work for their welfare. Bill Clinton cut a lot. Obama believes in getting everyone on welfare.
The other day a "person" tried to pay a debt to me with her food stamp card. Said she could go anywhere in Brinkley and get cash money to pay me. I declined. A man approached a friend and ask her to buy his card. She declined. I thought cards were to stop the fraud. It has made it worse
We are not going to get a black male to work come hell or high water without a whip and a horse.
approachable

United States

#27264 Oct 12, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think we are top heavy with wealth. We are top heavy with slugs that feed off the wealthy, The government needs to make those folks work for their welfare. Bill Clinton cut a lot. Obama believes in getting everyone on welfare.
The other day a "person" tried to pay a debt to me with her food stamp card. Said she could go anywhere in Brinkley and get cash money to pay me. I declined. A man approached a friend and ask her to buy his card. She declined. I thought cards were to stop the fraud. It has made it worse
We are not going to get a black male to work come hell or high water without a whip and a horse.
Fraud is so rampant now that white elderly women of means are being approached. In the past there were certain merchants that the welfare recipients went to to help them defraud us. Now it seems everyone is fare game.
ImpeachObama

Blytheville, AR

#27265 Oct 12, 2013
Want to stump a Democrat? Ask anyone in the Obama Administration how many people have enrolled in the ObamaCare exchanges since they opened at the beginning of the month.

President Obama can't tell you. And Obama's Health & Human Services Secretary, Treasury Secretary, and White House Press Secretary can't tell you either.

Even though Democrats grinded the federal government to a sudden halt to protect ObamaCare, they can't even tell the American people how many people have signed up for it, because the system has been defective from the get-go

Nobody is talking because nobody in the Obama White House wants to admit that the launch of ObamaCare has been a massive failure, marred by technical glitches and low public approval.

President Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi have some explaining to do.
Curmudgeon

Ash Flat, AR

#27266 Oct 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't have health insurance before Obama NO-CARE?
yes Ive never had health insurance. We always just paid for everything ourselves. I hardly ever go to a doctor. I used to go once a year to get a health certificate required when driving truck. cost$65. I quit driving commercial truck two years ago so haven't been to any doctor. I can still drive a farm truck without a health card. If all the healthy folks refuse to comply and simply pay the $95 or 1% the insurance companies will soon cry uncle. I was at a auction sale today and you would not believe how angry folks are. the majority state they are not gonna buy insurance as long as their healthy. they will opt out and pay the fine. if they get sick them they will purchase because they cant be refused for preexisting conditions. Many younger folks have no choice they work a part time job at low wages and are lucky to have at least that job. They simply cannot afford health insurance .They are working poor who have to many assets to qualify for food stamps or their folks brought them up to know what it means to be white and they will do without before they accept food stamps & welfare. They are proud that they aint welfare parasites.
Remo

Blytheville, AR

#27267 Oct 12, 2013
Boozman / Lincoln whats the diff ? its politics and YOUR WITNESSING THE USA 'SINKING' much like the mighty ship which finally begins to tip and everyone runs to see and the captain says " don't worry its only superficial" (say im a lobbiest and im offering you 200,00 in an account you as a congressman set up yourself and the deposit is made "THEN I HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK TO YOU WHENEVER AN ISSUE I WANT YOU TO VOT ON". get it ?
do you get it ? are you getting it Americans?*********theses people who get on line and speak of who to vote for is just working to keep you THINKING IT ALL GOING AWAY WHEN YOU VOTE FOR THE GOD OF POLITICAL SALVATION. ha !
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27268 Oct 12, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we are top heavy with wealth. We are top heavy with slugs that feed off the wealthy, The government needs to make those folks work for their welfare. Bill Clinton cut a lot. Obama believes in getting everyone on welfare.
I completely agree. Even if those receiving government assistance only worked at a minimum wage job, at least they would be doing their part. The notion that anyone should be allowed to not work at all and get money for it is ridiculous. The longer people don't have to work, the harder it will be for them to motivate themselves to get off of government assistance.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27269 Oct 12, 2013
Curmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>yes Ive never had health insurance. We always just paid for everything ourselves. I hardly ever go to a doctor. I used to go once a year to get a health certificate required when driving truck. cost$65. I quit driving commercial truck two years ago so haven't been to any doctor. I can still drive a farm truck without a health card. If all the healthy folks refuse to comply and simply pay the $95 or 1% the insurance companies will soon cry uncle. I was at a auction sale today and you would not believe how angry folks are. the majority state they are not gonna buy insurance as long as their healthy. they will opt out and pay the fine. if they get sick them they will purchase because they cant be refused for preexisting conditions. Many younger folks have no choice they work a part time job at low wages and are lucky to have at least that job. They simply cannot afford health insurance .They are working poor who have to many assets to qualify for food stamps or their folks brought them up to know what it means to be white and they will do without before they accept food stamps & welfare. They are proud that they aint welfare parasites.
I just got a doctor for the first time in my life early this year. I have always had insurance though for as long as I can remember. My family has gotten our monies worth. I can't wait for this Obama No-Care to implode. Liberals are the biggest terrorists this country faces today. Why would young folks buy insurance if they can stay on Daddy's plan until they are 26? It makes no sense. This is all part of a bigger plan of single payer. Democrats want to control every aspect of your life. Good luck with that..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fresh produce 1 hr marvindo 6
Brooke Cato 3 hr IllPray 12
White 35th Anniversary Edition Camaro For Sale 14 hr Michael 25
When did all the colored people move in? 14 hr Perhaps 55
Sarah Rice 14 hr admired 7
News Randolph County residents plead with Peco to ke... 15 hr Sad 21
blue haired girl 16 hr People 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages