• Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
25,181 - 25,200 of 29,673 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27186 Oct 10, 2013
Liberals are nothing but white suit wearing carpetbaggers!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27187 Oct 10, 2013

Since: Jun 13

Oklahoma City, OK

#27188 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
The Quote of the Decade:
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006
Excellent Warrior !
Oh!
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#27189 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Boy Barney is hiding because he can no longer defend this PATHETIC administration, it's over, CHECK MATE!
What is there to defend?

Open your eyes, the Republican's poll numbers are dropping like a rock daily, they have no where to go with this but further down,

OOPS' President Obama's approval numbers are on the rise.

Tell me, what is there to defend?

Washington DC

#27190 Oct 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Thank for showing Obama's actually words. But his actions say otherwise he says spend spend spend. Hey all you liberals out there you can't deny what warrior wrote these are Obama's words because I've seen this tape several times. Obama doesn't practices what he preaches. Oh and Obama lies real well.
I have to wonder why Warrior did not tell us that post was the verbatim capture of the opening and closing paragraphs of then Senator Obama's remarks on 16 March 2006.

Did it make the Quote sound more effective to add the beginning and end into one paragraph?

Nope , you did not have a clue what you were posting to begin with.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27191 Oct 10, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there to defend?
Open your eyes, the Republican's poll numbers are dropping like a rock daily, they have no where to go with this but further down,
37% is a good libtard number. LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27192 Oct 10, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to wonder why Warrior did not tell us that post was the verbatim capture of the opening and closing paragraphs of then Senator Obama's remarks on 16 March 2006.
Did it make the Quote sound more effective to add the beginning and end into one paragraph?
Nope , you did not have a clue what you were posting to begin with.
Did he say it or not? Were those his words or not? I know you have to clarify everything you post after you post it so go ahead and enlighten us the liberal way and tell us exactly what it is he meant to say.

Washington DC

#27193 Oct 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
Have you heard republicans offer Obama and olive branch and temporary raise the debt ceiling for 6 weeks and word is he may be turning them down. It's time for republicans to grow a bankbone and say enough. Obama needs to realize he's president Obama not king Obama.
"Olive branch" my foot!!!!

LMFAO- On Wednesday, Heritage Foundation and Koch Industries urged Republicans to approve a debt ceiling increase with no strings attached.

AND the Heritage Action announced that it would not count a vote for a debt extension against conservatives in its scorecard of congressional votes.We do not support clean debt ceiling increases, but because Heritage Action is committed to giving House Leadership the flexibility they need to refocus the debate on Obamacare we will not key vote against the reported proposal, Needham said.

On Thursday,

In a striking change in tone, House GOP leadership presented a clean six-week debt ceiling extension that does not include a plan to fund the government.

Just last week, Tan Man tells ABCs This Week,

We are not going to pass a clean debt limit increase.

The Tan Man was following the marching orders of his handlers.

That is the problem, the Republicans have grown a "bankbone",
VIA the Koch bone.

Washington DC

#27194 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>37% is a good libtard number. LMFAO!
Lets just look at a Republican leaning polling firm shall we, like

Gallup,

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/gallup-dail...

50% approve.

43% disapprove.

Washington DC

#27195 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Did he say it or not? Were those his words or not? I know you have to clarify everything you post after you post it so go ahead and enlighten us the liberal way and tell us exactly what it is he meant to say.
I would say there is no question he said it, being it was his opening and closing remarks combined, as I said.

Yep, I pretty much think that means he said it.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27196 Oct 10, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallup,
50% approve.
43% disapprove.
And your point is? The best poll will be in 2014 when you libtards lose many seats. Obama 37% enough said!

You never answered my questions, like always.........
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27197 Oct 10, 2013
so predictable

Ashburn, VA

#27198 Oct 10, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallup,
50% approve.
43% disapprove.
Insanity at its very best!
Insane...off your rocker...off your meds...
crazy...delusional...ignorant. ..intellectually challenged...
blinded by the lies...perpetrator of lies...just plain stupid...
Oh, Barney, you sad little crazy man!
I think Andrea mitchell wants to do an interview with you. She's been so tongue tied by the facts of the real world, she has looked like a complete fool. She needs you to take some of the attention away from her...they dynamic delusional duo!

Little Rock, AR

#27199 Oct 10, 2013
Yep
so predictable

San Jose, CA

#27200 Oct 10, 2013
Suck it GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people and Barney scare the Hell out of you, don't they?
Yes, the official race-baiting, egotistical racist Barney is back!
At least you are more transparent than the current administration claims to be!!
barney is a racist

Ashburn, VA

#27201 Oct 10, 2013
Suck it GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
"Youre welcome to believe whatever goofy nonsense you like
Im not handing out free mental healthcare here, its not my job to fix either your insanity or your stupidity.
Thats your problem,
I wont allow you to make it mine."
Oh good grief, Barney, spare us your child-like drama.
You are in need of mental health care, and there's not one person within a billion mile radius that could force insanity and stupid on you! You own them both...on your own...all by yourself...and that will always be your problem!
barney is a racist

San Jose, CA

#27202 Oct 10, 2013
liberalequalsliar wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't realize your ignorance was so deep you needed spoon feeding. http://m.cbsnews.com/index.rbml I'll keep that in mind for your next Nazi-style response.
Barney always needs to be spoon-Fed...it is only means for survival. That's why he is wrong all of the time...the hand that feeds him does so with an empty spoon...no substance to Barney...the old racist thing! He shows up with a couple of posts, and quickly throws the race card!

Nothing new from the bumbling mind...
barney is a racist

San Jose, CA

#27203 Oct 10, 2013
Suck it GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the Hell could I know what color your skin is, guess that leaves your actions, I was judging you on.
You don't know anything about everything! It's never stopped you before...You just right on sharing your racist remarks.
The difference now, you are continually exposed for the race-baiting, liberal, lunatic you've always been.
barney is a racist

Ashburn, VA

#27204 Oct 10, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You can speak empty words demonizing all sided that oppose you as you did in the post above OR you could stand up for your side and defend it. Which will you do?
Stand up and defend are not even options! He has nothing to defend, and he knows it.
That's why he tucked his tail and disappeared!
All he can offer since his dismal return has been a few cut/pastes and racial bigotry.
That's all he has!
barney is a racist

Ashburn, VA

#27205 Oct 10, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there to defend?
Spinning...no substance. Diversion...can't comment to the failures happening all around him by his chief! Sad

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fine blonde in grey Kia 51 min Daman 1
jobs. moving 2 hr Guest 10
new dollar store on hwy. 62 2 hr guest 28
Justin P 2 hr melissa 3
Older women make better lovers! 3 hr Just saying 4
Cannot take walks, afraid of peoples' dogs 3 hr Just me 19
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 4 hr guest 211
•••
•••
•••