Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#27171 Oct 10, 2013
An embarrassment to our great state.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/08/sc...
liberalequalslia r

Memphis, TN

#27172 Oct 10, 2013
Suck it GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people and Barney scare the Hell out of you, don't they?
Why do liberals always judge people by the color of their skin? Is it too difficult for you to judge by actions?
liberalequalslia r

Memphis, TN

#27174 Oct 10, 2013
Suck it GOP wrote:
<quoted text> it's not my job to fix either your insanity or your stupidity.
No, but you've appeared to make ignoring the truth and facts your mission in life.
Suck it GOP

Mountain Home, AR

#27175 Oct 10, 2013
liberalequalsliar wrote:
<quoted text>Why do liberals always judge people by the color of their skin? Is it too difficult for you to judge by actions?
How in the Hell could I know what color your skin is, guess that leaves your actions, I was judging you on.
liberalequalslia r

Memphis, TN

#27176 Oct 10, 2013
Suck it GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the Hell could I know what color your skin is, guess that leaves your actions, I was judging you on.
Only one spoon-feeding per day per liberal. Too many to go around to be giving out second helpings. You'll have to wallow in your ignorance on your own, Sparky.
Suck it GOP

Mountain Home, AR

#27177 Oct 10, 2013
liberalequalsliar wrote:
<quoted text>Only one spoon-feeding per day per liberal. Too many to go around to be giving out second helpings. You'll have to wallow in your ignorance on your own, Sparky.
Irony, ring a bell?

I thought not.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27178 Oct 10, 2013
The Quote of the Decade:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."

~ Senator Barack H. Obama, March 2006

Cordova, TN

#27179 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
The Quote of the Decade:
"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America 's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the US Government cannot pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government's reckless fiscal policies. Increasing America 's debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that, "the buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better."
Thank for showing Obama's actually words. But his actions say otherwise he says spend spend spend. Hey all you liberals out there you can't deny what warrior wrote these are Obama's words because I've seen this tape several times. Obama doesn't practices what he preaches. Oh and Obama lies real well.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27180 Oct 10, 2013
No!
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27181 Oct 10, 2013
Suck it GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
"You’re welcome to believe whatever goofy nonsense you like
I’m not handing out free mental healthcare here, it’s not my job to fix either your insanity or your stupidity.
That’s your problem,
I won’t allow you to make it mine."
You can speak empty words demonizing all sided that oppose you as you did in the post above OR you could stand up for your side and defend it. Which will you do?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27182 Oct 10, 2013
Suck it GOP wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony, ring a bell?
I thought not.
Barney seems to have a new moniker.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27183 Oct 10, 2013
Boy Barney is hiding because he can no longer defend this PATHETIC administration, it's over, CHECK MATE!

United States

#27184 Oct 10, 2013
Have you heard republicans offer Obama and olive branch and temporary raise the debt ceiling for 6 weeks and word is he may be turning them down. It's time for republicans to grow a bankbone and say enough. Obama needs to realize he's president Obama not king Obama.
hu

Springdale, AR

#27185 Oct 10, 2013
No
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27186 Oct 10, 2013
Liberals are nothing but white suit wearing carpetbaggers!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27187 Oct 10, 2013

Since: Jun 13

United States

#27188 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
The Quote of the Decade:
Excellent Warrior !
Oh!
Big
Ass
Mistake
America

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#27189 Oct 10, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Boy Barney is hiding because he can no longer defend this PATHETIC administration, it's over, CHECK MATE!
What is there to defend?

Open your eyes, the Republican's poll numbers are dropping like a rock daily, they have no where to go with this but further down,

OOPS' President Obama's approval numbers are on the rise.

Tell me, what is there to defend?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#27190 Oct 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Thank for showing Obama's actually words. But his actions say otherwise he says spend spend spend. Hey all you liberals out there you can't deny what warrior wrote these are Obama's words because I've seen this tape several times. Obama doesn't practices what he preaches. Oh and Obama lies real well.
I have to wonder why Warrior did not tell us that post was the verbatim capture of the opening and closing paragraphs of then Senator Obama's remarks on 16 March 2006.

Did it make the Quote sound more effective to add the beginning and end into one paragraph?

Nope , you did not have a clue what you were posting to begin with.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27191 Oct 10, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
What is there to defend?
Open your eyes, the Republican's poll numbers are dropping like a rock daily, they have no where to go with this but further down,
OOPS' President Obama's approval numbers are on the rise.
Tell me, what is there to defend?
37% is a good libtard number. LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New apartment's 11 hr how 18
Hearing today 12 hr First republican ... 2
Matt jansen 12 hr Verno 8
Country Kids daycare closing??? 14 hr Proola 6
NEA told to stop recording 17 hr TrickyRicky 3
Cody Goodwin (Jan '16) 19 hr Yew 4
Who are some of the hardest working people in P... (Feb '09) Wed Guest 68

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance