Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Camden, AR

#27026 Oct 1, 2013
GOP RIP wrote:
Shutdown polling has grim news for Republicans. 72% oppose GOP shutdown strategy to block ObamaCare, including 44% of Republicans. Three-in-four independents (74%-19%) object.
A new Quinnipiac poll shows voters picking a generic Democrat over a generic Republican 43% to 34%, which they point out is the widest Democratic margin measured so far.
Polls are no more than a tidbit of information and can't be taken as a clear picture of any situation. For example, Rassmussen has 45% of American voters supporting a partial shutdown while 46% want to keep spendin levels where they are. That's a far cry from 72%. If polls were reliable then the numbers would be closer. Just look at the rhetoric coming from the Dems about the shutdown. Don't tell me that what is said doesn't make a difference because it does. I believe that the longer the shutdown lasts, the more ordinary people will realize that their lives won't change one bit. People realizing that is the worst thing that could happen to the Democrats as far as them remaining in power goes.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27027 Oct 1, 2013
GOP RIP wrote:
Shutdown polling has grim news for Republicans. 72% oppose GOP shutdown strategy to block ObamaCare, including 44% of Republicans. Three-in-four independents (74%-19%) object.
A new Quinnipiac poll shows voters picking a generic Democrat over a generic Republican 43% to 34%, which they point out is the widest Democratic margin measured so far.
Oh my God a negative pole in October! The sky is falling! What a dumb ass! LMFAO!
Regardless

Jonesboro, AR

#27028 Oct 1, 2013
Sad day wrote:
Sad for our govt
Really the best we can hope for with the Barney mentality
curious

Newport, AR

#27029 Oct 1, 2013
Why is this post on topix every damn day! Enough already!
Regardless

Jonesboro, AR

#27030 Oct 1, 2013
Heard that Barney is in the hospital requesting a penile implant. His insurance was going to cover it until he explained that he wanted it anally.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#27031 Oct 1, 2013
I already witnessed a casualty from Obamacare. A lady that works for me told me that her insurance dropped her and so did her doctor. The reason: OBAMACARE. It's just a hunch but I believe that the longer the government stays partially shut down that two things will happen. (1) The American people will realize that their lives don't change one bit while the nonessential workers are laid off. There will be no sky falling. (2) More instances like the one that happened to my employee will be allowed to play out and support for this bill will bottom out. After support bottoms out then this bill will collapse under its own weight.
Regardless

Jonesboro, AR

#27032 Oct 1, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I already witnessed a casualty from Obamacare. A lady that works for me told me that her insurance dropped her and so did her doctor. The reason: OBAMACARE. It's just a hunch but I believe that the longer the government stays partially shut down that two things will happen.(1) The American people will realize that their lives don't change one bit while the nonessential workers are laid off. There will be no sky falling.(2) More instances like the one that happened to my employee will be allowed to play out and support for this bill will bottom out. After support bottoms out then this bill will collapse under its own weight.
Or worse,Michelle's weight

Quitman, AR

#27033 Oct 2, 2013
Demo rat== unamerican....
good one

San Jose, CA

#27034 Oct 2, 2013
Regardless wrote:
<quoted text>
Or worse,Michelle's weight
That was very funny! Maybe as funny as the national media insisting that MO was the most elegant and graceful first lady since Jackie O!
Regardless

Jonesboro, AR

#27035 Oct 2, 2013
good one wrote:
<quoted text>
That was very funny! Maybe as funny as the national media insisting that MO was the most elegant and graceful first lady since Jackie O!
I think they meant elephant and giraffe like or maybe they were comparing her to Jackie Gleason. They need to hire proofreaders.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27036 Oct 2, 2013
This is a democrap senator being scolded by a conservative voter!

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#27037 Oct 2, 2013
This is democrat leadership. This is who all of the libtards worship and look up to. PATHETIC!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24421...
Brunalosavik Muridos

Blytheville, AR

#27038 Oct 2, 2013
Doesn't matter now, the invasion has begun.
hide and seek

Conway, AR

#27039 Oct 2, 2013
Bumbling Barney may not be here in words, but these hilarious, child-like little 'judging' pics that appear in record time after a post, let's us all know he is never far, and is still here in spirit...lurking around in the shadows. :)
TYPICAL OF THE Demorats

Ravenden, AR

#27041 Oct 3, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
This is democrat leadership. This is who all of the libtards worship and look up to. PATHETIC!
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24421...
The government shut down is clearly Rieds and Obamas baby.
Big gains for the republicans in the next election
VOTING IS WORTHLESS

Trumann, AR

#27042 Oct 3, 2013
Wake up people is it not a wonder this country is in the situation its in When right in front of your face Politics is corrupted EVEN THE $$$$ spent to get elected and DO YOU CONTINUE TO BELIEVE IN VOTING IN A SAVIOR ? how can a politician correct a rotten barrel of politicians ?
are you so ignorant that you think voting will correct the corruption "are you " ?
what

Dallas, TX

#27043 Oct 3, 2013
hide and seek wrote:
Bumbling Barney may not be here in words, but these hilarious, child-like little 'judging' pics that appear in record time after a post, let's us all know he is never far, and is still here in spirit...lurking around in the shadows.:)
Did he die!!!!
what

Dallas, TX

#27044 Oct 3, 2013
curious wrote:
Why is this post on topix every damn day! Enough already!
This is a Barney, Reality Check thread.
Once in a while someone else slips in.
It is very funny as they both think they are super intelligent. Although,I must say Reality Check has it over Barney.
They are like two little kids. SMILE
Regardless

Jonesboro, AR

#27045 Oct 3, 2013
what wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he die!!!!
No, just smells that way.

Searcy, AR

#27046 Oct 3, 2013
this is the stupidty annoumous meeting place...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pocahontas preachers 5 hr deeznuts 3
flair salon 5 hr ha 10
Elijah Peacock (Oct '12) 10 hr elijah 10
Family Auto Group Pocahontas Arkansas Next To B... 14 hr Friend 15
Anyone know Michelle Cross? (Oct '08) 14 hr Friend 22
Cops on mockingbird 15 hr Steve O 1
police chief 15 hr Droopy Drawers 1
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match

Pocahontas People Search