Netherlands

#26942 Sep 24, 2013
No I didnt
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26943 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It would help if I knew what you are talking about. I would be more than happy to look at what you were reading. Why is it you do not want to provide an address
Maybe it's for the same reason you never answer a question?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26944 Sep 24, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26945 Sep 24, 2013
As usual libtards don't know what in the hell they are talking about. Liberals have no sense or do they even care about American History and our Founding Fathers. I guarantee you our Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves knowing we are being governed by a bunch of Anti-American LIBTARDS!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nancy-pel...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26947 Sep 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
As usual libtards don't know what in the hell they are talking about. Liberals have no sense or do they even care about American History and our Founding Fathers. I guarantee you our Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves knowing we are being governed by a bunch of Anti-American LIBTARDS!
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nancy-pel...
LMFAO- You think the founding Fathers were a group of conservatives who decided to go rouge, and break away from King George?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26949 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO- You think the founding Fathers were a group of conservatives who decided to go rouge, and break away from King George?
They damn sure were not liberals. LIBTARDS can't survive on their own. Libs would have curled up in the fetal position right on the floor in front of the King while he put it in their ass, you know a lot about that don't you Boy Barney. LMFAO!

Location hidden

#26950 Sep 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe it's for the same reason you never answer a question?
Or it could be you are afraid of getting it shoved up your ass, and afraid to post it, just saying
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26951 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Or it could be you are afraid of getting it shoved up your ass, and afraid to post it, just saying
LMFAO! I have never met a LIBTARD who wouldn't curl up and cry for their mommy when truly confronted with the option of fight or flight! I would fold you up like an old used law chair.

Just saying..

Location hidden

#26952 Sep 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They damn sure were not liberals. LIBTARDS can't survive on their own. Libs would have curled up in the fetal position right on the floor in front of the King while he put it in their ass, you know a lot about that don't you Boy Barney. LMFAO!
I am not old enough to have known the King George, so no, I do not know a lot about that.

Obviously you do not know that the people of the thirteen colonies were enlighten by a understanding of liberalism that led to the development of the republic.

AKA - United States of America

And that is a fact only a clueless Idiot would deny.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26953 Sep 24, 2013
LMAO! Everything about todays democrats is fake. These LIBTARDS are morally bankrupt and lack any core values..

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/24/michelle-ob...
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26954 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not old enough to have known the King George, so no, I do not know a lot about that.
Obviously you do not know that the people of the thirteen colonies were enlighten by a understanding of liberalism that led to the development of the republic.
AKA - United States of America
And that is a fact only a clueless Idiot would deny.
LMFAO! Yeah a bunch of feel good, mamby pamby, tree hugging, welfare for all liberals decided to stand up and fight their King. And coming from a LIBTARD Gun Control fanatic like you that really cracks me up. What were those liberals going to do slap the Kings soldiers to death? LMFAO!
barney is a racist

Greenbrier, AR

#26955 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
There are two reasons for the rapid growth...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH
You are continually wrong...and with each word you post, you prove how clueless you are...which leads to your continuous incorrect thinking.
Are you simply a blockhead by nature, or have you mastered being a blockhead with time.
The FCC was exposed by outraged taxpayers who demanded answers from their congressmen and women after seeing the audatious and outrageous commercials plastered across every tv, heard on every radio, and seen in every magazine printed.
The FCC exposed very little...and did so, only when their backs were against the wall by taxpayers demanding proof of accountability....which, obviously, they could not show! The main thing the FCC did, which simple minded liberals bought hook, line, and sinker, was to play the blame game...pass the buck of responsibility off onto the one that they/you blame everything on...Bush.
You are simply wrong about this SafeLink/LifeLine government funded, government run program. The first area of your demise...you believe fuzzy math. Liberal math. Never adds up math! Always Wrong math!
Pay attention...this is the area that your little mind refuses to comprehend...
Bush expanded the LifeLine, tax-dollar funded, government run program to include cell phones in 2005...NOT 2008.
(I personally believe it was an outrageous thing to have ever happened. The idea that the government decided to expand the LifeLine program, which was originally institued in the 80's to help the poor obtain land-lines-a program which was probably a good thing...to now include cell phones...with minutes, caller id, voice mail, etc., is appalling. I would have objected to it then, as I object to it now! I was unaware that Bush had expanded it in 2005, as most in America were. It was bad then, and it is bad now!)
cont...
barney is a racist

Greenbrier, AR

#26956 Sep 24, 2013
cont...
Enter 2008...election year, Obama, and the boom of the free cell phone program!!
In 2008, the SafeLink program cost about $820 million. A ridiculous amount, for sure.
However, not only did 2008 bring us...an election year, and Obama, but Obama revolutionized the program, making it one of the most advertised programs on national tv, radio stations, and magazines across America.
From 2008 until 2012, in just 4 years, the SafeLink program is now costing about 2.2 BILLION dollars. And it is chalked full of ...yep, you guessed it...fraud, like every other government handout program is!
And, no matter how you want to spin the language, this is a government run and tax dollar funded program. Do you honestly think that the FCC simply 'noticed' that the program was getting out of hand and 'decided' on their own to tighten the rules? The only thing the FCC noticed was that their backs were against the wall, their mismanagement and fraudulent handouts had been discovered, and it was time to start spinning the spin so that liberal idiots such as yourself would fall for their lies...which you have.
That makes you a bigger buffoon than once thought...and those are some big buffoon shoes that you already fill!!
Subscribers of the program didn't have to re-certify once they were enrolled...and most households have ended up with more than one 'free' cell phone...a violation of the program.
And for that 41%...? Only 2 carriers say they have no current records to prove eligibility of that 41% for the program, Barnard, and those 2 carriers are not the two largest subsidized phone providers...TracFone and Nexus. We don't know their percentages. You know why...because they asked the FCC to keep their results confidential. And the FCC obliged! You want to talk about corruption, then talk about that!!!
If that 41% is even remotely close to the other 2 smaller carriers, which one could legitimately conclude the numbers would be close to, if not greater since TracFone and Nexus are the largest providers of the program, then we are talking somewhere around a billion dollars in free cell phone fraud since 2008...when the program became nationally advertised...the year that Obama became President.
And you want to lay all of the blame at the feet of Bush? Outrageous! He certainly holds his share of responsibility for opening the program to include cell phones, but you can thank your chief commander for the abuse and fraud that the program has seen skyrocket in the last 4 years.

And you want these people to manage the healthcare of a nation? You truly are an imbecile!
barney is a racist

Greenbrier, AR

#26957 Sep 24, 2013
this should be first...

You are continually wrong...and with each word you post, you prove how clueless you are...which leads to your continuous incorrect thinking.
Are you simply a blockhead by nature, or have you mastered being a blockhead with time.
The FCC was exposed by outraged taxpayers who demanded answers from their congressmen and women after seeing the audatious and outrageous commercials plastered across every tv, heard on every radio, and seen in every magazine printed.
The FCC exposed very little...and did so, only when their backs were against the wall by taxpayers demanding proof of accountability....which, obviously, they could not show! The main thing the FCC did, which simple minded liberals bought hook, line, and sinker, was to play the blame game...pass the buck of responsibility off onto the one that they/you blame everything on...Bush.

You are simply wrong about this SafeLink/LifeLine government funded, government run program. The first area of your demise...you believe fuzzy math. Liberal math. Never adds up math! Always Wrong math!
Bush expanded the LifeLine, tax-dollar funded, government run program to include cell phones in 2005...NOT 2008.
(I personally believe it was an outrageous thing to have ever happened. The idea that the government decided to expand the LifeLine program, which was originally institued in the 80's to help the poor obtain land-lines-a program which was probably a good thing...to now include cell phones...with minutes, caller id, voice mail, etc., is appalling. I would have objected to it then, as I object to it now! I was unaware that Bush had expanded it in 2005, as most in America were. It was bad then, and it is bad now!)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26958 Sep 24, 2013
Boy Barney lives in Salem where they still use the phone booths on the corners when the crack ho's aren't using them if you know what I mean!
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26959 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It would help if I knew what you are talking about. I would be more than happy to look at what you were reading. Why is it you do not want to provide an address
The original post I put up about the qualifier in Obamacare. The actual text is in my post. You replied:

WTF is a "A qualifier of Obamacare"

Again tell me what page of the ACH bill that I may read this "qualifier of Obamacare"

So I told you how to find it. Find any copy of Obamacare and follow the instructions I gave you in the post.

Location hidden

#26960 Sep 24, 2013
barney is a racist wrote:
<quoted text>
cont...
"Bush expanded the LifeLine, tax-dollar funded, government run program to include cell phones in 2005...NOT 2008"
Indeed he did, I agree.... but that is not the point.
In 08 they let Bush's Mexican telephone buddy(wireless carrier Tracfone) administer the lions share of that program.
READ IT AGAIN:
"in 2008, during George W. Bush's administration, the FCC allowed wireless carrier Tracfone to join the program's list of approved providers".
Tracfone has aggressively gone after Lifeline customers. It advertises its "free phone" on television, pays commissioned street teams to canvas low-income neighborhoods for new subscribers, and signs customers up through a splashy website that promises "250 Free Minutes Every Month! Pay Nothing!"
Just that simple slick!

Location hidden

#26961 Sep 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO! I have never met a LIBTARD who wouldn't curl up and cry for their mommy when truly confronted with the option of fight or flight! I would fold you up like an old used law chair.
Just saying..
Really, post it, and lets find out?

Location hidden

#26962 Sep 24, 2013
barney is a racist wrote:
cont...
Enter 2008...election year, Obama, and the boom of the free cell phone program!!
In 2008, the SafeLink program cost about $820 million. A ridiculous amount, for sure.
However, not only did 2008 bring us...an election year, and Obama, but Obama revolutionized the program, making it one of the most advertised programs on national tv, radio stations, and magazines across America.
From 2008 until 2012, in just 4 years, the SafeLink program is now costing about 2.2 BILLION dollars. And it is chalked full of ...yep, you guessed it...fraud, like every other government handout program is!
And, no matter how you want to spin the language, this is a government run and tax dollar funded program. Do you honestly think that the FCC simply 'noticed' that the program was getting out of hand and 'decided' on their own to tighten the rules? The only thing the FCC noticed was that their backs were against the wall, their mismanagement and fraudulent handouts had been discovered, and it was time to start spinning the spin so that liberal idiots such as yourself would fall for their lies...which you have.
That makes you a bigger buffoon than once thought...and those are some big buffoon shoes that you already fill!!
Subscribers of the program didn't have to re-certify once they were enrolled...and most households have ended up with more than one 'free' cell phone...a violation of the program.
And for that 41%...? Only 2 carriers say they have no current records to prove eligibility of that 41% for the program, Barnard, and those 2 carriers are not the two largest subsidized phone providers...TracFone and Nexus. We don't know their percentages. You know why...because they asked the FCC to keep their results confidential. And the FCC obliged! You want to talk about corruption, then talk about that!!!
If that 41% is even remotely close to the other 2 smaller carriers, which one could legitimately conclude the numbers would be close to, if not greater since TracFone and Nexus are the largest providers of the program, then we are talking somewhere around a billion dollars in free cell phone fraud since 2008...when the program became nationally advertised...the year that Obama became President.
And you want to lay all of the blame at the feet of Bush? Outrageous! He certainly holds his share of responsibility for opening the program to include cell phones, but you can thank your chief commander for the abuse and fraud that the program has seen skyrocket in the last 4 years.
And you want these people to manage the healthcare of a nation? You truly are an imbecile!
OMG what a idiot, " but Obama revolutionized the program, making it one of the most advertised programs on national tv, radio stations, and magazines across America"

Please explain to the world how President Obama "revolutionized the program" details please, I can not wait to see this!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26963 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, post it, and lets find out?
IT!

LMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Rice 24 min Admirer_ freind 8
red headed waitress at pizza hut 1 hr spending 5
Premiere video 3 hr I heard 10
Bryan Allen Morgan Arrested Again!! Mon just me 4
When did all the colored people move in? Mon Just say it 89
3.9 Million Missing Mon romeo 4
Reality Sun JCR 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages