6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Redd

Little Rock, AR

#26926 Sep 23, 2013
Barney, I see not much has changed here, Gordo still has no life and he's picked up another loser or two to wipe his ass.
barney is a racist

Conway, AR

#26928 Sep 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, but your lies and the ignorance in your post is overwhelming.
"approximately 41% of those enrolled in the Safe Link Free cell phone program, have never verified themselves nor their income through one single piece of paperwork...they simply checked the boxes, and got a phone"
Not to mention that is not even close to what THE JOURNAL wrote, the whole statement is ridiculous.
Case in point- "41% of those enrolled in the Safe Link Free cell phone program, have never verified themselves nor their income through one single piece of paperwork"
Leads me to the question, what the hell were the "boxes" they checked, if it was not on a piece of paper?
You make it sound as though all those black Democrats showed up in masses, checked some box that was not on paper, and was then handed a free cell phone with one hour a month service on it.
That is okay, we all know you really meant to say the network providers did not verify their income through one single piece of paperwork"
Guess one of those boxes did not ask about income.
I also bet you forgot to tell us that the company than administered the Safe Link program expanded by George W. Bush was a predominately Mexican company, and the CEO of that Mexican company had the former business ties to ......Yep you guest it.
..........GEORGE W BUSH..........
People showed up in masses, Barney. Everywhere there were booths set up for signing up, the masses have been there...in shopping malls, grocery stores, sidewalks...all over America.
It has been happening. It has been going on. By The Masses.
I don't really care what your inept mind that can't comprehend the simplest of things that even a child can comprehend says about the matter.
It is factual...we have covered Bush and his involvement in the program already, and it is still because of Obama that the program is out of control.
Just read a tiny bit from this article, and the entire thing on your own time...

http://www.livinglakecountry.com/blogs/commun...

(This is from September 2013)
"There are 17 million households currently signed up for the program, up from under 1 million just four years ago when $772 million was distributed by USF.
The program is paid primarily through service fees to the wireless service providers.
For example: A Verizon Wireless bill will include the following language

Our Surcharges include:

· A Regulatory Charge (which helps defray various government charges we pay including government number administration and license fees)

· A Federal Universal Service Charge (and, if applicable, a State Universal Service Charge) to recover charges imposed on us by the government to support universal service.

· Taxes, governmental surcharges and fees include sales, excise and other taxes and governmental surcharges and fees that we are required by law to bill to customers. These taxes, surcharges and fees may change from time to time without notice.

In my bill (family plan), these charges add up to $31 per month."

What do you think, Barnard...Do you think the masses have shown up and signed up for this free government phone program...???
"17 million households currently signed up for the program, up from under 1 million just four years ago when $772 million was distributed by USF."

Sounds to me like those numbers could be thought of as 'the masses'. Of course, to your inept mind, those numbers may just be a few...

barney is a racist

Conway, AR

#26929 Sep 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry, but your lies and the ignorance in your post is overwhelming.
"approximately 41% of those enrolled in the Safe Link Free cell phone program, have never verified themselves nor their income through one single piece of paperwork...they simply checked the boxes, and got a phone"
Not to mention that is not even close to what THE JOURNAL wrote, the whole statement is ridiculous.
Case in point- "41% of those enrolled in the Safe Link Free cell phone program, have never verified themselves nor their income through one single piece of paperwork"
Leads me to the question, what the hell were the "boxes" they checked, if it was not on a piece of paper?
You make it sound as though all those black Democrats showed up in masses, checked some box that was not on paper, and was then handed a free cell phone with one hour a month service on it.
That is okay, we all know you really meant to say the network providers did not verify their income through one single piece of paperwork"
Guess one of those boxes did not ask about income.
I also bet you forgot to tell us that the company than administered the Safe Link program expanded by George W. Bush was a predominately Mexican company, and the CEO of that Mexican company had the former business ties to ......Yep you guest it.
..........GEORGE W BUSH..........
Please don't ever think you have the ability to expose the ignorance of anyone...except yourself.

Every one of your points above are not only ridiculous, but they are also incorrect! Every single one!

The FCC wants to revamp the program because they have been exposed...not the network providers, you big goof.
Incomes written/checked/or whatever flowery frilly word you would like to use must be filled in...and they were filled in, by the masses of people that applied, fraudulently, and more often than not, never verified! Period. It doesn't matter how you change it around, if you want to make it red, yellow, black, or white, the colors of the rainbow, or if you want to make up a new chart of colors. Masses of people have flocked to these sign up booths, and have fraudulently filled out the paperwork that provided them a free phone under false terms.

The Universal Service Charge, both state and federal, appear on my phone bill, your phone bill, and every other American that pays any type of phone bill. It is a mandatory government tax to all tax paying Americans that pay a monthly phone bill. You don't pay this tax...your phone will be shut off.
These tax dollars pay for the phones and the phone plans for these phones.

The last 4 years, Barnard, have seen the numbers increase from 1 million to 17 million phones being issued across America.
A program that was over advertised, promoted, and abused by Obama the great...until taxpayers said enough is enough, and demanded some accountability!
And now you (due to being severely brainwashed by a liberal agenda) want to belly-ache about racial bigotry after your very own party was the one to play the race card?
You are more than a pathetic waste of conversation.

Now, you turn this into some fantasy island episode, tattoo! And we will all laugh at you and your stupidity when you do!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26931 Sep 23, 2013
Redd wrote:
Barney, I see not much has changed here, Gordo still has no life and he's picked up another loser or two to wipe his ass.
Welcome back, your boyfriend has been lost without you now get in that ring and defend your liberal lover you loser..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26932 Sep 23, 2013
Redd wrote:
Funny how you can't give yourself any positive icons yet you can overload your lover Barneys time and time again! LMFAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26933 Sep 23, 2013

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26934 Sep 23, 2013
Redd wrote:
Hey Redd, hope all is well with you and your family. No, not much new here. Only the straw men names have changed.
barney is a racist

Conway, AR

#26935 Sep 23, 2013
Barny is HERO wrote:
<quoted text>SO.......CCC
Barney is a dinosaur...
barney is a racist

Conway, AR

#26936 Sep 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Redd, hope all is well with you and your family. No, not much new here. Only the straw men names have changed.
Barney knows about fictional characters...and about fictional politics...
Sadly, Barney lives in fictional fantasy land...where common sense and reasonable thinking skills don't exist!

Kansas City Ks.

#26937 Sep 23, 2013
barney is a racist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please don't ever think you have the ability to expose the ignorance of anyone...except yourself.
Every one of your points above are not only ridiculous, but they are also incorrect! Every single one!
The FCC wants to revamp the program because they have been exposed...not the network providers, you big goof.
Incomes written/checked/or whatever flowery frilly word you would like to use must be filled in...and they were filled in, by the masses of people that applied, fraudulently, and more often than not, never verified! Period. It doesn't matter how you change it around, if you want to make it red, yellow, black, or white, the colors of the rainbow, or if you want to make up a new chart of colors. Masses of people have flocked to these sign up booths, and have fraudulently filled out the paperwork that provided them a free phone under false terms.
The Universal Service Charge, both state and federal, appear on my phone bill, your phone bill, and every other American that pays any type of phone bill. It is a mandatory government tax to all tax paying Americans that pay a monthly phone bill. You don't pay this tax...your phone will be shut off.
These tax dollars pay for the phones and the phone plans for these phones.
The last 4 years, Barnard, have seen the numbers increase from 1 million to 17 million phones being issued across America.
A program that was over advertised, promoted, and abused by Obama the great...until taxpayers said enough is enough, and demanded some accountability!
And now you (due to being severely brainwashed by a liberal agenda) want to belly-ache about racial bigotry after your very own party was the one to play the race card?
You are more than a pathetic waste of conversation.
Now, you turn this into some fantasy island episode, tattoo! And we will all laugh at you and your stupidity when you do!!
Incorrect, okay. prove me wrong.

BUT-

Tell me something please, WTF, did you you mean by this statement?

"The FCC wants to revamp the program because they have been exposed...not the network providers"

Exposed by whom, themselves?

You frigging Moron it was and FCC audit that brought the abuse to light, just like the WSJ story said, that you so badly miss quoted.

The FCC exposed the top five network providers, just as the WSJ story reported.

OMG, can you get any more pathetically stupid.

Kansas City Ks.

#26938 Sep 23, 2013
barney is a racist wrote:
<quoted text>
People showed up in masses, Barney. Everywhere there were booths set up for signing up, the masses have been there...in shopping malls, grocery stores, sidewalks...all over America.
It has been happening. It has been going on. By The Masses.
I don't really care what your inept mind that can't comprehend the simplest of things that even a child can comprehend says about the matter.
It is factual...we have covered Bush and his involvement in the program already, and it is still because of Obama that the program is out of control.
Just read a tiny bit from this article, and the entire thing on your own time...
http://www.livinglakecountry.com/blogs/commun...
(This is from September 2013)
"There are 17 million households currently signed up for the program, up from under 1 million just four years ago when $772 million was distributed by USF.
The program is paid primarily through service fees to the wireless service providers.
For example: A Verizon Wireless bill will include the following language
Our Surcharges include:
· A Regulatory Charge (which helps defray various government charges we pay including government number administration and license fees)
· A Federal Universal Service Charge (and, if applicable, a State Universal Service Charge) to recover charges imposed on us by the government to support universal service.
· Taxes, governmental surcharges and fees include sales, excise and other taxes and governmental surcharges and fees that we are required by law to bill to customers. These taxes, surcharges and fees may change from time to time without notice.
In my bill (family plan), these charges add up to $31 per month."
What do you think, Barnard...Do you think the masses have shown up and signed up for this free government phone program...???
"17 million households currently signed up for the program, up from under 1 million just four years ago when $772 million was distributed by USF."
Sounds to me like those numbers could be thought of as 'the masses'. Of course, to your inept mind, those numbers may just be a few...
There are two reasons for the rapid growth.

First, the recession dramatically increased the number of people who are eligible.

Second, in 2008, during George W. Bush's administration, the FCC allowed wireless carrier Tracfone to join the program's list of approved providers.

Tracfone has aggressively gone after Lifeline customers. It advertises its "free phone" on television, pays commissioned street teams to canvas low-income neighborhoods for new subscribers, and signs customers up through a splashy website that promises "250 Free Minutes Every Month! Pay Nothing!"

http://money.cnn.com/2012/10/26/technology/mo...

And the Trac phone( the Mexican company) CEO would be George W Bush former business associate.

Kansas City Ks.

#26939 Sep 23, 2013
BTW- four million of those 17 million are land line users, guess you forgot to add that information as well.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26940 Sep 23, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Copy what text?
I don't blame you for not wanting to.

Kansas City Ks.

#26941 Sep 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>I don't blame you for not wanting to.
It would help if I knew what you are talking about. I would be more than happy to look at what you were reading. Why is it you do not want to provide an address
checking
#26942 Sep 24, 2013
No I didnt
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26943 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It would help if I knew what you are talking about. I would be more than happy to look at what you were reading. Why is it you do not want to provide an address
Maybe it's for the same reason you never answer a question?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26944 Sep 24, 2013
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26945 Sep 24, 2013
As usual libtards don't know what in the hell they are talking about. Liberals have no sense or do they even care about American History and our Founding Fathers. I guarantee you our Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves knowing we are being governed by a bunch of Anti-American LIBTARDS!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nancy-pel...

Kansas City Ks.

#26947 Sep 24, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
As usual libtards don't know what in the hell they are talking about. Liberals have no sense or do they even care about American History and our Founding Fathers. I guarantee you our Founding Fathers are rolling over in their graves knowing we are being governed by a bunch of Anti-American LIBTARDS!
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/nancy-pel...
LMFAO- You think the founding Fathers were a group of conservatives who decided to go rouge, and break away from King George?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26949 Sep 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO- You think the founding Fathers were a group of conservatives who decided to go rouge, and break away from King George?
They damn sure were not liberals. LIBTARDS can't survive on their own. Libs would have curled up in the fetal position right on the floor in front of the King while he put it in their ass, you know a lot about that don't you Boy Barney. LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
holly at riverside 3 min guest 1
why is there a power outage tonight 15 min The wondering 1 6
Kari @ Don's 23 min Know her 4
Rhonda Blevins thinks your too poor to vote on ... 3 hr Guest 13
Suspected child rapist Miguel Solis Garcia arre... 4 hr Just saying 1
Aaron and Amber Smith 11 hr Guest 3
YES the local pageants are rigged. How do i know? (Sep '09) 20 hr justhonest 47
alcohol petition Sun YOULOSE 28

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web