6,112 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Sambo

Hardy, AR

#26796 Sep 11, 2013
Terrorist activity has caused the Democrats to take measure in order to protect their candidate for the 2016 presidency. For security reasons, they have suggested that Hillary have a Muslim name. So from now on, please refer to her by her new Muslim name:

Seldom Bin Layed

what is a barney

San Francisco, CA

#26798 Sep 11, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on phishing!
And in the mean time I will be the largest Donner in history to the, St.Jude Children Hospital.
How old are you? You sound like a child at recess..."...I will be the largest 'Donner' in the history..."
Can we get some proof on that statement?!?

(And, quite possibly, you actually mean 'donor' instead of 'Donner'... at least I hope so! It's fine, though! Kids make mistakes. We understand that)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#26799 Sep 11, 2013
Boy Barney is the stupidest person I have ever dealt with, bar none!
Yep

Little Rock, AR

#26800 Sep 12, 2013
I voted
HOODEEDOO

Cherokee Village, AR

#26801 Sep 12, 2013
BUCKET LIST FOR 2013

We are getting old and our tickers aren't what they used to be...so here is
Our Special Bucket List for 2013...

HERE IS ALL
WE WANT...

1. Obama: Gone!

2. Put "GOD" back in America!!!

3. Borders: Closed!

4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else .

5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!

6. Language: English
only!

7. Culture:
Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!

8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!

9. NO freebies to

Non-Citizens!

10. Balance the budget.

11. Stop giving away our money to foreign countries! Charge them for our help! We need it here.

12. Fix the TAX CODE!

And most of all.

13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!!"

We the people are coming!

In GOD We TRUST!
Quest

Jonesboro, AR

#26802 Sep 12, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
Boy Barney is the stupidest person I have ever dealt with, bar none!
There are lots of people stupider than Barney, just not around here. Have you ever wondered if he actually believes any of the things that he posts

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26803 Sep 12, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering how many filibusters were successful in the 111th Congress and on what bills? Do you know? My guess is that maybe none eliminated any bills of importance to Obama's agenda and only a handful caused bills to be altered and probably not that much. this brings us back to ineffective leadership.
Since 2006, the number of cloture motions filed has exploded, from 68 just four years ago to at least 132 motions in the 111th Congress, according to Senate statistics.

While the 111th Congress has been marked by more than 100 loosely described “filibusters,” in reality the mere threat of a filibuster has forced many measures to achieve 60-vote “super majority” support.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/daily/majority...
Quest

Jonesboro, AR

#26804 Sep 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since 2006, the number of cloture motions filed has exploded, from 68 just four years ago to at least 132 motions in the 111th Congress, according to Senate statistics.
While the 111th Congress has been marked by more than 100 loosely described “filibusters,” in reality the mere threat of a filibuster has forced many measures to achieve 60-vote “super majority” support.
If you could only put your googling abilities to a good use

Location hidden

#26806 Sep 12, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could only put your googling abilities to a good use
Like this maybe?

on September 11, 2013 at 9:05 AM, updated September 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM

The Federal Election Commission is examining whether dozens of political action committees and individuals contributed more than the legally allowed amount to House Speaker John Boehner during last year's election cycle.
Letters the Federal Election Committee sent Monday to Friends of John Boehner indicated that donors including coal, energy, and gambling interests, exceeded contribution limits to Boehner's committee by more than $150,000.

Location hidden

#26807 Sep 12, 2013
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26808 Sep 12, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another argument for weak leadership. Keep serving them up like this Barney and I won't have to keep showing you how wrong your side is because eventually you will realize it yourself.
sad

Oklahoma City, OK

#26809 Sep 12, 2013
But true

Location hidden

#26810 Sep 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet another argument for weak leadership. Keep serving them up like this Barney and I won't have to keep showing you how wrong your side is because eventually you will realize it yourself.

The only thing you have shown me is a penchant for lying and numerous personality disorders.
Quest

Jonesboro, AR

#26811 Sep 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Like this maybe?
on September 11, 2013 at 9:05 AM, updated September 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM
The Federal Election Commission is examining whether dozens of political action committees and individuals contributed more than the legally allowed amount to House Speaker John Boehner during last year's election cycle.
Letters the Federal Election Committee sent Monday to Friends of John Boehner indicated that donors including coal, energy, and gambling interests, exceeded contribution limits to Boehner's committee by more than $150,000.
You did no cut and paste when Democrats were sent to prison for election fund irregularities, does you google just target conservatives? Speak about things you know, like when they are bringing back the McRib
Sam I Am

Cherokee Village, AR

#26813 Sep 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you have shown me is a penchant for lying and numerous personality disorders.
Poop Away.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWks4qtrESbtE...
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26816 Sep 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
A psychiatrist? Wow, liberalism does make you delusional. I'm sure there is a support group for that kind of thing.

Location hidden

#26817 Sep 13, 2013
cathouse mouze wrote:
<quoted text> I sometimes agree with you .. but please explain about why you keep changing your town address.
That does hint of a slightly unstable persona.
Aren't you really from a quaint little Arkansas Town named Salem?
If you are certain that is true why are you asking me?

Location hidden

#26818 Sep 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
A psychiatrist? Wow, liberalism does make you delusional. I'm sure there is a support group for that kind of thing.
I am not a psychologist either, how ever you need not be one to identify the obvious.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26819 Sep 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a psychologist either, how ever you need not be one to identify the obvious.
At least you admit your delusional. You know, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. I'm proud of you Barney.

Blytheville, AR

#26820 Sep 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you admit your delusional. You know, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. I'm proud of you Barney.
You should move over to Twitter. It's a much more stimulating conversation and debate with intelligent liberals instead of dealing with delusional ignorant sheep and liars such as BARNEYII

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Work needed for Christmas 8 hr Againstthemachine 18
nypd 10 hr Support 1
Chicken Plant 10 hr Guest 4
Do the theatre still have good shows? 10 hr the truth 12
I must be obsolete 15 hr over the hill 5
Pee Wee 19 hr John Kirk 3
head on collision on hwy 67 friday at 5:00 23 hr concerned 1
Pocahontas Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web