|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

‘a weak and indecisive leader’

Those Americans with COMMON SENSE and SMARTS knew this before he was ever elected.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Poor pitiful Boy Barney, so confused all the time. There is no denying the democraps had the house the senate and the Presidency for the first two years Odumbo was in office. You truly are an IDIOT!
You obviously know the Dems held the majority in both houses of Congress

Well here is your chance to show us you know how the Senate works.

Name the 60 Senators and what two years are you talking about,

tell us how many filibusters were created by the Republicans during this two years that the democrats held this 60 vote filibuster proof majority.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
‘a weak and indecisive leader’
Those Americans with COMMON SENSE and SMARTS knew this before he was ever elected.
Here is a article by a liberal talking head attention whor*, Topix thinks that is a bad word.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/10/michel...

Now tell me , how you can find any value in either opinion except for a good laugh, from either writer.

Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously know the Dems held the majority in both houses of Congress
Well here is your chance to show us you know how the Senate works.
Name the 60 Senators and what two years are you talking about,
tell us how many filibusters were created by the Republicans during this two years that the democrats held this 60 vote filibuster proof majority.
No matter how you spin it, Obama had a majority in both houses of Congress and should have been able to get what he wanted done. It would take 60 votes to invoke a cloture. If the Senate voted down party lines then it would have never happened in those years so the blame sits squarely on the controlling party's shoulders. The Democrats. Besides there were only 63 successful cloture votes in the Senate. How many times did the Senate vote? I can tell you that it's alot more than 63. All a cloture vote meant to that Senate was that not even Obama's own party agrees with him so quit crying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how you spin it, Obama had a majority in both houses of Congress and should have been able to get what he wanted done. It would take 60 votes to invoke a cloture. If the Senate voted down party lines then it would have never happened in those years so the blame sits squarely on the controlling party's shoulders. The Democrats. Besides there were only 63 successful cloture votes in the Senate. How many times did the Senate vote? I can tell you that it's alot more than 63. All a cloture vote meant to that Senate was that not even Obama's own party agrees with him so quit crying.
No matter what name you post under you are just as clueless as the other.

It is not a question of whom had the majority, that is clear.

Here is what you obviously do not understand about the Senate cloture rule.

1. It takes 60 votes to pass major legislation.

2.It takes 60 votes to override, a filibuster.

The Democrats held only 56 seats on January 15, 2009.

The most seats Democrats held in the Senate at one time in 2009 was 58 and two Independents who caucused with the Democrats.

Shoots the Hell out of your explanation of the cloture rule.

The Democratic Party theoretically had a 60% filibuster-proof super majority in the Senate for most of the time period between July 7, 2009, when Al Franken (D) won a contested seat, and February 4, 2010, when Scott Brown (R) replaced Ted Kennedy (D).

However, Ted Kennedy's terminal illness kept him out of Washington from March 2009 until his death on August 25.

The Democrats' 60%(potential) super majority ended on September 24 when Kennedy's replacement Scott Brown (R), was seated.

Only tears you see here, are tears of sadness for your ass backward explanation of the cloture rule'

animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>

Only tears you see here, are tears of sadness for your ass backward explanation of the cloture rule'
excutive privvy....?...EAT-it .....Beach!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

no charge
Sambo

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a article by a liberal talking head attention whor*, Topix thinks that is a bad word.
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/09/10/michel...
Now tell me , how you can find any value in either opinion except for a good laugh, from either writer.
Pegging is heterosexual strap-on sex where the woman penetrates the man's anus with a strap-on dildo.

Pegging is simply one more way for couples to find pleasure in bed.

Men have a Prostate gland, which when stimulated, can provide intense pleasure and orgasms 10x more powerful than a normal orgasm - that is their motivation for anal stimulation.

Women can enjoy switching roles and running the show. They can also enjoy providing their partner with amazing amounts of pleasure. And some women can reach orgasm while pegging.

So - there are a lot of incentives to explore pegging for both the man and the woman. Pegging gives you the chance to take a walk in your partners shoes, sexually, which many times results in deepening intimacy due to compassion and understanding.

The most common misconception about pegging is that men who enjoy it are gay. Incorrect. The area of your body that you enjoy having stimulated has no bearing on the gender you prefer to do the stimulating. Plus, only about 35% of gay men even have anal sex, so everyone would do well to let go of the old, tired assumption that men who enjoy anal stimulation must be gay.

The next most common misconception is that it hurts. Not when done correctly, if fact not only does it not hurt, but it can provide intense pleasure for the man.

I do it. I teach about it. I write about it. I love it. I am not looking for anyone to do it with.

Happy Pegging,
Barney
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what you obviously do not understand about the Senate cloture rule.
1. It takes 60 votes to pass major legislation.
2.It takes 60 votes to override, a filibuster.
The Democrats held only 56 seats on January 15, 2009.
The most seats Democrats held in the Senate at one time in 2009 was 58 and two Independents who caucused with the Democrats.
The Democratic Party theoretically had a 60% filibuster-proof super majority in the Senate for most of the time period between July 7, 2009, when Al Franken (D) won a contested seat, and February 4, 2010, when Scott Brown (R) replaced Ted Kennedy (D).
However, Ted Kennedy's terminal illness kept him out of Washington from March 2009 until his death on August 25.
The Democrats' 60%(potential) super majority ended on September 24 when Kennedy's replacement Scott Brown (R), was seated.
Just wondering how many filibusters were successful in the 111th Congress and on what bills? Do you know? My guess is that maybe none eliminated any bills of importance to Obama's agenda and only a handful caused bills to be altered and probably not that much. this brings us back to ineffective leadership.
animal control

Mount Vernon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

iz dat frum dah ken starr report....?.....Baby!

no charge
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If they caucused with the Democrats, who do you think they voted with the majority of the time? Brings me back to the original argument of ineffective leadership and you crying about it so stop it. Admit your leader sucks and is dragging the greatest country in the world into the toilet simply because he wants to and he occupies the most powerful office in the land so he can. Combine that with a blind following of people like you and an uninformed voting public that cares more about Miley Cyrus "twerking" at the MTV music awards show they do about the financial health and personal freedoms of this great nation and it's easy to see why we are falling into mediocrity.
Wow

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Speechless
Sambo

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Terrorist activity has caused the Democrats to take measure in order to protect their candidate for the 2016 presidency. For security reasons, they have suggested that Hillary have a Muslim name. So from now on, please refer to her by her new Muslim name:

Seldom Bin Layed

what is a barney

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep on phishing!
And in the mean time I will be the largest Donner in history to the, St.Jude Children Hospital.
How old are you? You sound like a child at recess..."...I will be the largest 'Donner' in the history..."
Can we get some proof on that statement?!?

(And, quite possibly, you actually mean 'donor' instead of 'Donner'... at least I hope so! It's fine, though! Kids make mistakes. We understand that)
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Boy Barney is the stupidest person I have ever dealt with, bar none!
Yep

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

I voted
HOODEEDOO

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

BUCKET LIST FOR 2013

We are getting old and our tickers aren't what they used to be...so here is
Our Special Bucket List for 2013...

HERE IS ALL
WE WANT...

1. Obama: Gone!

2. Put "GOD" back in America!!!

3. Borders: Closed!

4. Congress: On the same retirement & healthcare plans as everybody else .

5. Congress: Obey its own laws NOW!

6. Language: English
only!

7. Culture:
Constitution, and the Bill of Rights!

8. Drug Free: Mandatory Drug Screening before & during Welfare!

9. NO freebies to

Non-Citizens!

10. Balance the budget.

11. Stop giving away our money to foreign countries! Charge them for our help! We need it here.

12. Fix the TAX CODE!

And most of all.

13. "RESPECT OUR MILITARY AND OUR FLAG!!"

We the people are coming!

In GOD We TRUST!
Quest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
Boy Barney is the stupidest person I have ever dealt with, bar none!
There are lots of people stupider than Barney, just not around here. Have you ever wondered if he actually believes any of the things that he posts

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering how many filibusters were successful in the 111th Congress and on what bills? Do you know? My guess is that maybe none eliminated any bills of importance to Obama's agenda and only a handful caused bills to be altered and probably not that much. this brings us back to ineffective leadership.
Since 2006, the number of cloture motions filed has exploded, from 68 just four years ago to at least 132 motions in the 111th Congress, according to Senate statistics.

While the 111th Congress has been marked by more than 100 loosely described “filibusters,” in reality the mere threat of a filibuster has forced many measures to achieve 60-vote “super majority” support.

http://www.nationaljournal.com/daily/majority...
Quest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since 2006, the number of cloture motions filed has exploded, from 68 just four years ago to at least 132 motions in the 111th Congress, according to Senate statistics.
While the 111th Congress has been marked by more than 100 loosely described “filibusters,” in reality the mere threat of a filibuster has forced many measures to achieve 60-vote “super majority” support.
http://www.nationaljournal.com/daily/majority...
If you could only put your googling abilities to a good use

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2013

Judged:

Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you could only put your googling abilities to a good use
Like this maybe?

on September 11, 2013 at 9:05 AM, updated September 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM

The Federal Election Commission is examining whether dozens of political action committees and individuals contributed more than the legally allowed amount to House Speaker John Boehner during last year's election cycle.
Letters the Federal Election Committee sent Monday to Friends of John Boehner indicated that donors including coal, energy, and gambling interests, exceeded contribution limits to Boehner's committee by more than $150,000.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Hospital tax voted down 12 min GUEST 5
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 2 hr Guest 80
How to run for Sheriff?? (Apr '10) 2 hr guest 11
Public Elected Officials Information 2 hr guest 52
Deans package store 8 hr guest 2
would you vote for a 2% ham tax dedicated to pa... (Aug '11) 14 hr Little Johnny 11
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 16 hr whiskers 9,795
•••
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••