Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget the uprising in Egypt where over 5000 people were killed in one week yet, given our "reaction" to Syria, we were suprisingly silent. Maybe 5000 Egyptian men,women, and children are not as important as 1400 Syrian men, women, and children in our President's eyes. Since this doesn't make any sense, AT ALL, I am guessing that the Obama administration fabricated this response in order to take our eyes off of something else they are doing that will further weaken our naion. What that something is will probably be revealed after it's too late.
Were any of those 5000 Egyptians killed by banned chemical weapons?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
One could only assume you love G W Bush then, bad part about that 4,448 of the dead were American soldiers. 4,347 of them after,
.........."Mission Accomplished"..........
Over 115,000 Iraq civilian deaths, but Hell they were just Muslims like the president, so who gives a big rat's ass, right.
Bravo Boy Barney, spot on! It wasn't like it was 1 MILLION BLACKS being slaughtered in RWANDA when Clinton was in office now was it! But of course it wasn't gas, it wasn't an important country to the U.S and they were BLACK! Oh and there was no red line crossed. What an idiot for a President this country has!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I apologize! You suck so much Obama hose I just assumed you were for attacking Syria. My bad. You are a hard lib to figure out.
Your bad was assuming.

Evidently you did not understand, I did not say I was against it - or for it.

Damn boy, straighten up, an act right.

Come to think of it, you are acting like a Right wing fanatic.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget the uprising in Egypt where over 5000 people were killed in one week yet, given our "reaction" to Syria, we were suprisingly silent. Maybe 5000 Egyptian men,women, and children are not as important as 1400 Syrian men, women, and children in our President's eyes. Since this doesn't make any sense, AT ALL, I am guessing that the Obama administration fabricated this response in order to take our eyes off of something else they are doing that will further weaken our naion. What that something is will probably be revealed after it's too late.
Don't forget Obama and Hillary are responsible for 4 American deaths in Benghazi and 2 American deaths for Operation Fast and Furious!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Does it matter to you in the manner one is murdered? Of course it matters to libs, that's why you libs and Clinton didn't stop the MILLION men, women and children being massacred in RWANDA! No gas, no problem! LIBS are PATHETIC!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bad was assuming.
Well Boy Barney which is it? Are you for it or against it?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

We have no business intervening in Syria.
Send the carrier back to home port.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

This dumb President vowed to bring the troops home tomorrow yet he is proposing starting a war in Syria. You just can't make this stuff up folks!

He says he didn't set the red line the world set the red line, yet nobody in the entire world is backing this idiot President up!

What a disaster Obama is not only to America but to the entire world.

This idiot should give back his Nobel Peace Prize!

LMAO!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bad was assuming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they any less dead? Does their families and friends miss them any less? Are their lives somehow less valueable since they died via beating, shooting, hacking or bludgeoning to death with various objects? Are you really going to make that argument?
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget Obama and Hillary are responsible for 4 American deaths in Benghazi and 2 American deaths for Operation Fast and Furious!
NO, NO, NO!!! Secretary of State Kerry said that doesn't matter anymore since this has come up and Hillary said "what does it matter who's fault it is at this point". That means we should just praise Obama for how great he handled the whole situation. After all, there was an arrest made in the case, right? It doesn't matter that the film maker had nothing to do with anything. There was a crime and there was an arrest. Case closed.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Idiot Obama has us on the brink of Nuclear War! It's right here in black and white. You people who voted for him are stupid!

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/09/05/rus...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they any less dead? Does their families and friends miss them any less? Are their lives somehow less valueable since they died via beating, shooting, hacking or bludgeoning to death with various objects? Are you really going to make that argument?
You have a talent to simplify a topic, to expect any more from a conservative is an exercise in futility any way.

To answer your question, I would say "dead" is 'dead', but I have never died that I know of, so I cannot say for sure.

Let me put you back on track here, I was alluding to the Geneva Conventions, particularly the Second Hague Conference of 1907, and the prohibited use of bio–chemical warfare .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Does it matter to you in the manner one is murdered? Of course it matters to libs, that's why you libs and Clinton didn't stop the MILLION men, women and children being massacred in RWANDA! No gas, no problem! LIBS are PATHETIC!
In 1994 the Democrats were the minority in both houses, why did the Republicans not do anything?

Like I said, lets get back on topic again. There has been genocide in this world since history has been recorded. The point, using gas was a violation of the Geneva Conventions.

To say its just two civil wars, what is the difference, is just plain ignorance and desperation to act like you have a clue.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a talent to simplify a topic, to expect any more from a conservative is an exercise in futility any way.
To answer your question, I would say "dead" is 'dead', but I have never died that I know of, so I cannot say for sure.
Let me put you back on track here, I was alluding to the Geneva Conventions, particularly the Second Hague Conference of 1907, and the prohibited use of bio–chemical warfare .
So what you are saying is that if there is no international law prohibiting a specific method a dictator might use to exterminate his opposition then that method is ok no matter how many innocent people die? I don't know why I'm surprised, progressive liberals have condoned the murder of innocent children in a mother's womb for no better reason than the child is "out of sight, out of mind". Why wouldn't you support the extermination of innocent and helpless citizens of a dictator as long as chemical weapons weren't used. And you guys get mad at conservatives and Republicans for wanting to cut entitlements. Your argument? That cutting entitlements will kill women and children but you actually condone it. You should be proud.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
In 1994 the Democrats were the minority in both houses, why did the Republicans not do anything?
Classic. You have told me on countless occasions that just because the Democrats have control of 2/3 of our government that it doesn't mean they can get anything done because of the apparent power of the 1/3. But when it's Republicans that have the 2/3 you question why they couldn't get anything done with that much power. Following your leader I see. One year ago Obama said that if any dictator uses chemical weapons against his people, that was HIS red line. Now that they have allegedly been used, he says "it's not my red line, it's the world's red line". It would be funny if it weren't true.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that if there is no international law prohibiting a specific method a dictator might use to exterminate his opposition then that method is ok no matter how many innocent people die? I don't know why I'm surprised, progressive liberals have condoned the murder of innocent children in a mother's womb for no better reason than the child is "out of sight, out of mind". Why wouldn't you support the extermination of innocent and helpless citizens of a dictator as long as chemical weapons weren't used. And you guys get mad at conservatives and Republicans for wanting to cut entitlements. Your argument? That cutting entitlements will kill women and children but you actually condone it. You should be proud.
My God man, have you been siting there all night hitting that refresh button waiting on me?

Now if you want to think that is what my post said, all I can tell you is, I hope that silly notion brings you cheer.

Since you are so keen on remembering what I say, I am sure you have seen me say, I am not pro abortion, and if a woman who exercises her right to free choice, that is between here and her maker.

Pitiful how you have twist another's words, or lets just call it what it really is, lying, to appease your self.

Seriously, get some help.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic. You have told me on countless occasions that just because the Democrats have control of 2/3 of our government that it doesn't mean they can get anything done because of the apparent power of the 1/3. But when it's Republicans that have the 2/3 you question why they couldn't get anything done with that much power. Following your leader I see. One year ago Obama said that if any dictator uses chemical weapons against his people, that was HIS red line. Now that they have allegedly been used, he says "it's not my red line, it's the world's red line". It would be funny if it weren't true.
Read it again, I did not say Republicans had controlled, I said the Dems were the minority in both Houses.

In other words, they would have as much power as you say the Dem's. do now. Correct?

I did not ask why, "why they could not get anything done with that much power"

You're lying again Christian,

I said "why did they not do anything".

YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY!
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
My God man, have you been siting there all night hitting that refresh button waiting on me?
Now if you want to think that is what my post said, all I can tell you is, I hope that silly notion brings you cheer.
Since you are so keen on remembering what I say, I am sure you have seen me say, I am not pro abortion, and if a woman who exercises her right to free choice, that is between here and her maker.
Pitiful how you have twist another's words, or lets just call it what it really is, lying, to appease your self.
Seriously, get some help.
Why would anyone wait on you? Man, you think a lot of yourself.
I don't think it should be a woman's choice once there's a living human being growing inside her. I believe the baby has rights. I think it's her responsibility to prevent the pregnancy in the first place. See, there's this thing called adoption where the mother isn't tied down to something she doesn't want and the baby gets to have a family that wants him/her. Now why would you not have a problem with the murder of an innocent helpless child simply because it's the mothers decision? As much as you try to appear as though you support a person's decision for their body, you are simply condoning murder. I don't and I won't.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Read it again, I did not say Republicans had controlled, I said the Dems were the minority in both Houses.
In other words, they would have as much power as you say the Dem's. do now. Correct?
I did not ask why, "why they could not get anything done with that much power"
You're lying again Christian,
I said "why did they not do anything".
YOU ARE ONE SICK PUPPY!
Your skin is as thin as Obama's and you don't take being called out very well either. You know when your wrong when you go pointing fingers at others changing the subject from the original topic to something personal. I accept your apology.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,721 - 24,740 of28,655
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
seat belt tickets 1 hr Saety 7
Rcky Ballard 8 hr dontworry 2
kelle harmon 9 hr destinie 1
new dollar store on hwy. 62 17 hr guest 16
Window Tint 17 hr happy customer 4
Family Auto Group Pocahontas Arkansas Next To B... 18 hr Been there 10
Topix people are pathetic 20 hr Tehee Candor 7
•••
•••