Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#26508 Aug 24, 2013
Ida Claire wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be on the 'topix forum hall of shame' wall, for sure!
Baboon Barney, offering a teachable moment to the topix community...
"Use the computer to learn..."!!
Well, gooooollllllyyyy, then we can all be as bright as Mr. Magoo, cause his learnin' is from the internet, and they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true!
Barney is the perfect example of the average, dependent-minded, brainwashed, spoon-fed, blinded liberal of today!
Desperate for opinionated news and someone's synopsis of history (from the computer) instead of
Love your posts, Mr. Magoo!! You painted yourself into a corner about 2 years ago, and you keep nailing yourself to the wall!
Your own words continue to be your worst enemy!!!
OH Cupcake, I was about to take your words of wisdom and apply them to my self improvement program, then damn, I realized I was reading this advice on the internet.

Don't sweat it CC, I will explain that one to you when you get old enough to understand it.

Its okay for you to post under multiple names, but you should , at least try, to limit your post to one personality at a time. It tends to make for a more coherent post if you would tell those voices in your head, STFU, I'm talking now.

Washington DC

#26509 Aug 24, 2013
Ida Claire wrote:
<quoted text>
This should be on the 'topix forum hall of shame' wall, for sure!
Baboon Barney, offering a teachable moment to the topix community...
"Use the computer to learn..."!!
Well, gooooollllllyyyy, then we can all be as bright as Mr. Magoo, cause his learnin' is from the internet, and they can't put anything on the internet that isn't true!
Barney is the perfect example of the average, dependent-minded, brainwashed, spoon-fed, blinded liberal of today!
Desperate for opinionated news and someone's synopsis of history (from the computer) instead of killing his last brain cell by forming an idea or thought on his own!
Love your posts, Mr. Magoo!! You painted yourself into a corner about 2 years ago, and you keep nailing yourself to the wall!
Your own words continue to be your worst enemy!!!
BTW Cup Cake , just for shits and grins, show me a post where you have ever proved me wrong on anything, under any name, wink-wink, that would include your RC moniker as well.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#26510 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW Cup Cake , just for shits and grins, show me a post where you have ever proved me wrong on anything, under any name, wink-wink, that would include your RC moniker as well.
Taking time to prove you wrong would be like giving a government grant to prove the sun is hot, everyone knows it so why bother. And the term "Cupcake" used to be a derogatory term used against gays, so you need to be more tolerant.

Washington DC

#26511 Aug 24, 2013
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Taking time to prove you wrong would be like giving a government grant to prove the sun is hot, everyone knows it so why bother. And the term "Cupcake" used to be a derogatory term used against gays, so you need to be more tolerant.
Obviously easier said than done I see.

Perhaps ole chap, I should use the British term, fairy cake,

any rate its still a small cake designed to serve one person.

Kind of like her post,'designed to serve one person'.

BTW- I could give a shit less about your sexual preference, if you are this thin skinned, you should find a more Gay friendly page.

Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26512 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I do realize that the DTF and local police departments are two different entities. What you do not realize is that municipalities receive grant money from the feds just like those programs do, that was merely and example, which I should have known better to think you could possibly comprehend.
Does your local police department have a D.A.R.E. program? If so trot your ignorant ass down there and ask them where the bulk of funding comes from to support that department.
Do yourself a favor, as I said before use that computer to learn, instead of making ignorant ass remarks that show you have no idea what the Hell you are talking about.
Case in point'
Department of Justice
The Department offers funding opportunities to conduct research, to support law enforcement activities in state and local jurisdictions, to provide training and technical assistance, and to implement programs that improve the criminal justice system.
OJP Logo
Office of Justice Programs offers federal financial assistance to scholars, practitioners, experts, and state and local governments and agencies. Many of the program bureaus and offices award formula grants to state agencies which sub-grant funds to units of state and local government. Discretionary grant funds are announced in the Federal Register or through program solicitations that can also be found through bureau and OJP Websites. Funding Opportunities at OJP provides links to application kits, current funding opportunities listed by source, and the Grants Management System (GMS). Of particular use to new applicants, the OJP Grants 101 portal presents a step-by-step guide through the grant application process.
OVW Logo
The Office on Violence Against Women administers 19 grant programs to help provide victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, dating violence, and stalking with the protection and services they need to pursue safe and healthy lives and enable communities to hold offenders accountable for their violence.
COPS logo
The Community Oriented Policing Services Office (COPS) offers grants to help law enforcement agencies to hire more community policing officers, to acquire new technologies and equipment, to hire civilians for administrative tasks, and to promote innovative approaches to solving crime. The COPS Office Response Center provides information on programs, grants, and application assistance for the Office of Community Oriented Policing Services. The COPS Office Response Center also assists COPS grantees with financial questions and grant-related inquiries about COPS.
DOJ Agency Grant Sites
The DOJ agencies listed below also have sites that provide
" your wrong.....AGAIN!!!"
Wake up Dumd Ass, you are having a wet dream again thinking you proved Barney wrong- LMFAO
Another waste of words on your part. Like my first post said, extra officers are hired for SPECIAL projects funded by the federal government. One more time, neither the Martin case or the Belton case would have EVER been handled by ANY of the federally funded officers. SOOOOOOOO the sequester didn't affect those two incidents AT ALL. Only liberals who love big government see the need in all of those other programs. We don't need any of them. What ever did we do before they were here? How are we even still alive without all that "protection"? BTW I don't have to prove you wrong, you continually do that without any help whatsoever. Winning an arguing against you is almost effortless.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26513 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go again, read what I wrote idiot,
"Could not agree more with this writers opinion"
You see the big difference here, I say I agree with his opinion, you say you do not, and refer to it as if I was the author.
I am open minded enough to say, out of those contrasting opinions one could be right, one could be wrong.
With aid of your narcissistic ignorance you say there is no room for error in your personal opinion.
I am sure God told you are correct, and you cannot consider any other possibility, bad part you are that way on any subject.
To put it simply, you are living proof of what that author just described, in my opinion.
A narrow minded bigot trying to shove your religion up some body's ass, and rewrite the US Constitution .
Calm down, I wasn't referring to you as the author. Everything isn't about you as much as you wish it were. As I have told you before, it's not my opinion, it's as real and factual as gravity. I have said it before and I will say it again, you will find that reality out one way or another. There again, I never forced anything on you or anyone else. I believe it is you that won't let the issue die, not me. I merely respond to and correct your Biblical ignorance. I am not going to let you misrepresent the Bible which you do every time you try to interpret it. Stop misrepresenting it and the Biblical conversations will stop. Your choice but don't say I'm forcing anything on you because I'm not.
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#26514 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously easier said than done I see.
Perhaps ole chap, I should use the British term, fairy cake,
any rate its still a small cake designed to serve one person.
Kind of like her post,'designed to serve one person'.
BTW- I could give a shit less about your sexual preference, if you are this thin skinned, you should find a more Gay friendly page.
I take it you have been referred to as such in several nations. And this from someone who never has anything nice to say about straight white men. Of course if you gave a shit you'd have nothing to think with.

Washington DC

#26516 Aug 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Another waste of words on your part. Like my first post said, extra officers are hired for SPECIAL projects funded by the federal government. One more time, neither the Martin case or the Belton case would have EVER been handled by ANY of the federally funded officers. SOOOOOOOO the sequester didn't affect those two incidents AT ALL. Only liberals who love big government see the need in all of those other programs. We don't need any of them. What ever did we do before they were here? How are we even still alive without all that "protection"? BTW I don't have to prove you wrong, you continually do that without any help whatsoever. Winning an arguing against you is almost effortless.
Mistake #1
Quote-"the sequester didn't affect those two incidents AT ALL"

I did not say they did, I said in post #26488

Quote-Happen to notice a rise in crime in our nations cities, like Spokane WA. of late?

HMMMMMMMMM, could that have anything to do with less police officers on the streets due to budget cuts ?

Nice try at misdirection Slick!

Mistake #2
Quote-" Like my first post said, extra officers are hired for SPECIAL projects funded by the federal government.

This is partialy true, however your post implies that they are hired ONLY FOR SPECIAL projects. I laugh in your face, then direct you to what I posted from The Department of Justice web page,

Office of Justice Programs offers federal financial assistance to scholars, practitioners, experts, and (state and local governments) and agencies. Many of the program bureaus and offices award formula grants to (state agencies) which sub-grant funds to units of (state and local government).

COPS logo
The Community Oriented Policing Services Office (COPS) offers grants to help law enforcement agencies to hire more community policing officers, to acquire new technologies and equipment, to hire civilians for administrative tasks, and to promote innovative approaches to solving crime.

Mistake #3
Quote-"the Belton case would have EVER been handled by ANY of the federally funded officers".

I presume you meant to say Never__ not "ever"

Oh really, the Belton case is being investigated as a hate crime, who investigates a Federal Hate Crime.

Oh my, that would be the DOJ, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

I will go out on a limb and say the city Of Spokane HAD some officers employed with money from the,

'The Community Oriented Policing Services Office (COPS)" run by the DOJ, before their budget was slashed By 1.6 billion in FY 2013 alone and more cuts each year for the next several years.

Care to explain how you, almost effortlessly, without any help whatsoever, proved me wrong on any thing there?

COME ON, you talk the talk, walk the walk, SHOW ME, all I see is you doing the Chicken dance.

Washington DC

#26517 Aug 24, 2013
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I take it you have been referred to as such in several nations. And this from someone who never has anything nice to say about straight white men. Of course if you gave a shit you'd have nothing to think with.
Well, not several nations, but I did have a T.I. at Lackland AFB that call several people in the flight Cup cake .

Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#26518 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, not several nations, but I did have a T.I. at Lackland AFB that call several people in the flight Cup cake .
More nod more of you in the military, I just liked it better when you didn't advertise
Ida Claire

Conway, AR

#26519 Aug 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove yourself wrong with every word you post, Mr. Magoo.
Thus the reason it is so hilarious when your enormous ego causes you to respond in that raving lunatic way only you can, when you are baited.
Some people are so predictable, and Barney, you are at the top of the list!!
Ida Claire

San Jose, CA

#26520 Aug 25, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Mistake #1
Quote-"the sequester didn't affect those two incidents AT ALL"
I did not say they did, I said in post #26488
Quote-Happen to notice a rise in crime in our nations cities, like Spokane WA. of late?
HMMMMMMMMM, could that have anything to do with less police officers on the streets due to budget cuts ?
Nice try at misdirection Slick!
Mistake #2
Quote-" Like my first post said, extra officers are hired for SPECIAL projects funded by the federal government.
This is partialy true, however your post implies that they are hired ONLY FOR SPECIAL projects. I laugh in your face, then direct you to what I posted from The Department of Justice web page,
Office of Justice Programs offers federal financial assistance to scholars, practitioners, experts, and (state and local governments) and agencies. Many of the program bureaus and offices award formula grants to (state agencies) which sub-grant funds to units of (state and local government).
COPS logo
The Community Oriented Policing Services Office (COPS) offers grants to help law enforcement agencies to hire more community policing officers, to acquire new technologies and equipment, to hire civilians for administrative tasks, and to promote innovative approaches to solving crime.
Mistake #3
Quote-"the Belton case would have EVER been handled by ANY of the federally funded officers".
I presume you meant to say Never__ not "ever"
Oh really, the Belton case is being investigated as a hate crime, who investigates a Federal Hate Crime.
Oh my, that would be the DOJ, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
I will go out on a limb and say the city Of Spokane HAD some officers employed with money from the,
'The Community Oriented Policing Services Office (COPS)" run by the DOJ, before their budget was slashed By 1.6 billion in FY 2013 alone and more cuts each year for the next several years.
Care to explain how you, almost effortlessly, without any help whatsoever, proved me wrong on any thing there?
COME ON, you talk the talk, walk the walk, SHOW ME, all I see is you doing the Chicken dance.
That's what you would see, Mr. Magoo...because you are as blind as a bat!
You are wrong, Barney. All of the time, you are wrong. Every post, you are wrong.
But we do enjoy laughing at you!
Ida Claire

San Jose, CA

#26521 Aug 25, 2013
Pondering wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a very funny post!
Very funny, indeed!
Ida Claire

Conway, AR

#26522 Aug 25, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
OH Cupcake, I was about to take your words of wisdom and apply them to my self improvement program, then damn, I realized I was reading this advice on the internet.
Don't sweat it CC, I will explain that one to you when you get old enough to understand it.
Its okay for you to post under multiple names, but you should , at least try, to limit your post to one personality at a time. It tends to make for a more coherent post if you would tell those voices in your head, STFU, I'm talking now.
Oh, Magoo, this is such a rambling mess of crazy!
Like the old saying goes,
"I wouldn't say you are stupid. You are, but I wouldn't say it."

Washington DC

#26523 Aug 26, 2013
QUOTE who="Reality Check quoted text
As for your second half rant you need to read Matthew 20: 1-16. You will see that Jesus might not have done what you expect him to do. Jesus doesn't have a political agenda and he doesn't lie.

Interpret that with a Tea Party spin on it, and say with a straight face you are not pushing your religion up somebody's ass, Moron.
No offence intended to Morons.
A Heathen interpretation of, The Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard
“For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner"
The land owner being First, the people in heaven are the workers, which would all be treated the same, therefore in the kingdom of heaven -“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”
Then again.
Maybe he would have.
Matthew 19:23
20 “All these I have kept,” the young man said.“What do I still lack?”
21 Jesus answered,“If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.
23 Then Jesus said to his disciples,“Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.
24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
30- 30 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.
What was that you were telling me Moron
" Not understanding what the Bible ACTUALLY says has again caused you to look like a fool"
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26524 Aug 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
QUOTE who="Reality Check quoted text
As for your second half rant you need to read Matthew 20: 1-16. You will see that Jesus might not have done what you expect him to do. Jesus doesn't have a political agenda and he doesn't lie.
Interpret that with a Tea Party spin on it, and say with a straight face you are not pushing your religion up somebody's ass, Moron.
No offence intended to Morons.
A Heathen interpretation of, The Parable of the Workers in the Vineyard
“For the kingdom of heaven is like a landowner"
The land owner being First, the people in heaven are the workers, which would all be treated the same, therefore in the kingdom of heaven -“So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”
Then again.
Maybe he would have.
Matthew 19:23
21 Jesus answered,“If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”
22 When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.
23 Then Jesus said to his disciples,“Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven.
24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
30- 30 But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.
What was that you were telling me Moron
" Not understanding what the Bible ACTUALLY says has again caused you to look like a fool"
In context Barney, in context. The reason Jesus told the rich man to sell all of his possessions isn't because that is a blanket policy for everyone. Jesus told him that because Jesus knew the man's heart. Jesus knew that money was that man's god and THAT is why He told the rich man to sell his possessions. As for the vineyard, I guess you forgot to put verses 13-15. Here let me show you what they say: 13 “But he answered one of them,‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’
As for verse 16 it is saying that, though Israel was offered salvation first, the Gentiles were offered enternal salvation later but they will have all of the benefits the Jews who are saved will receive. Until you are saved, you will never understand the Bible. The natural man cannot understand the WORD of God because the scriptures are spiritually discerned, that is 100% true as is every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God. I'm not shoving anything where the sun don't shine as you will probably interpret this. This is God's word not mine. I don't make the rules, I just follow them. Don't shoot the messenger, take it up with GOD.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26525 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Here let me show you what they say: 13 “But he answered one of them,‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?
Sounds like the owner of the vineyard wouldn't be too popular with Mr Obama. Neither would Jesus. Of course we already see this administration throwing Christianity under the bus. Here is another article from the Blaze. http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/23/co...
What say you about our religious freedom under Obama? Do Christians REALLY have freedom of religion under this administration? Apparantly not. I'm sure you will find some way to rationalize the acts of this court.

Washington DC

#26526 Aug 26, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
In context Barney, in context. The reason Jesus told the rich man to sell all of his possessions isn't because that is a blanket policy for everyone. Jesus told him that because Jesus knew the man's heart. Jesus knew that money was that man's god and THAT is why He told the rich man to sell his possessions. As for the vineyard, I guess you forgot to put verses 13-15. Here let me show you what they say: 13 “But he answered one of them,‘I am not being unfair to you, friend. Didn’t you agree to work for a denarius? 14 Take your pay and go. I want to give the one who was hired last the same as I gave you. 15 Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous?’
As for verse 16 it is saying that, though Israel was offered salvation first, the Gentiles were offered enternal salvation later but they will have all of the benefits the Jews who are saved will receive. Until you are saved, you will never understand the Bible. The natural man cannot understand the WORD of God because the scriptures are spiritually discerned, that is 100% true as is every word that proceedeth from the mouth of God. I'm not shoving anything where the sun don't shine as you will probably interpret this. This is God's word not mine. I don't make the rules, I just follow them. Don't shoot the messenger, take it up with GOD.
In context, indeed put it into context, not the tea party context.
You are a joke and a fake.

16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked,“Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”

17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied.“There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

18 “Which ones?” he inquired.
Jesus replied,“‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony,

19 honor your father and mother,’[c] and ‘love your neighbor as yourself.’[d]”

Need I remind you what Jesus said to his disciples when they
heard this,
The disciples were greatly astonished and asked,“Who then can be saved?”
No I absolutely did not forget verses 13-15.
Was he saying, is your eye bad because I am good?
That would be the non Tea Party interpretation.
For 16, The vineyard owner was first, the workers last,
again I refer you to what Jesus said to his disciples in explaining to the disciples why he said, what he said about the rich man.

All most verbatim to what he said in the vineyard parable.

You are a prime example of why I said I have no problems with Christians, it is Hypocrites claiming to be Christians that I detest.

BTW- "The natural man cannot understand the WORD of God"
But you do?

Then What are you?

LMFAO, that was rhetorical question.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26527 Aug 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
16 Just then a man came up to Jesus and asked,“Teacher, what good thing must I do to get eternal life?”
17 “Why do you ask me about what is good?” Jesus replied.“There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”
Jesus replied,“‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony,
heard this,
again I refer you to what Jesus said to his disciples in explaining to the disciples why he said, what he said about the rich man.
You are a prime example of why I said I have no problems with Christians, it is Hypocrites claiming to be Christians that I detest.
But you do?
Then What are you?
Did you notice that Jesus left out the 1ST Commandment? Do you know what the first Commandment is? I'm sure you do but I will refresh your memory. Thou shalt have no other gods before Me. Of course Jesus covered that with the "sell all your possessions". Do you really believe that Jesus didn't know where the questioning would go? Do you know what omniscient means? The disciples had good reason to ask that question. No mortal person can be saved on their own. People can only be saved by admitting they are sinners and fall short of the glory of God, asking God for forgiveness for their sins, recognize that Jesus died on the cross for the payment of the sins of the world, and finally to ask Jesus to come into their life as their one and only Lord. It's called the sinners prayer. It would go something like this.
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life.
Amen.

The vineyard owner wasn't first or last in that parable. He was the vineyard owner that was paying equal wages to the workers who worked all day and those that worked only an hour. Why? Because he could since it was his money. No more no less. How would you know what a hypocrite is when you don't even know what a Christian is?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26528 Aug 26, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
heard this,
But you do?
Then What are you?
Did you notice that Jesus didn't mention the 1st Commandment? Do you know what it says? Thou shalt have no other gods before Me. Do you really believe Jesus didn't know where the conversation would end up? Do you know what omniscient means? The disciples had reason to ask that question because we can't get to Heaven on our own. That is why Jesus suffered and died on the cross. He died to pay for the sins we can't pay for ourselves. We are sinners by birth and sinners by choice and no sin can be let into Heaven. We can only be saved by submitting our lives to the Lord Jesus Christ. A person must admit they are a sinner and ask for forgiveness for their sins, recognize that Jesus died on the cross at Calvary paying for our sins with His blood, and finally ask Jesus to be Lord of their life. It's called the sinners prayer and it goes something like this:
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.
I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.
You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.
Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.
Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.
Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. Amen.
As for the vineyard owner, the parable was talking about the last worker getting paid the same as those who worked all day. Why? Because the owner could do what he wanted with his money. Nothing to do with the owner being first. How would you know what a hypocrite is when you obviously don't know what a Christian is?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 12 min guest 388
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 14 min guest 949
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 21 min bill meoff 10,007
el acapulco mexican restaurant 4 hr guest 2
Crystal Due 5 hr Brad 3
Republican Bash 5 hr guest 1
What happened to Officer Nelson 5 hr guest 6
•••
•••
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••