6,304 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26434 Aug 20, 2013
Liberals turning on their own. Maureen Down wrote an article in the NY Times that just undressed the Clinton's. Basically, it appears as though it's akin to the character assassination that was effectively used on Romney during the 2012 elections. We will have to see if this is an isolated incident or if this is the beginning of the process to have someone elected from the Democratic side that is more in line with Obama's current America-killing agenda than Hillary Clinton. We all know how the Obama's and Clinton's feel about each other. You can read the article at http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/18/opinion/sun... .
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26435 Aug 20, 2013
Liberals are killing our schools. I found an article on The Blaze where the Illinois school district is allowing kids to get math problems wrong as long as they can explain how they arrived at the answer. The video shows a representative explaining that a child can say that 3 times 4 equals 11 as long as they can explain how they arrived at the answer. You can read the article and watch the video at
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/19/ru...

Barney, you should be proud of you side for this one. With this type of leadership for our failing public schools we should be back atop the world academic standings in no time.
redneck

Jonesboro, AR

#26436 Aug 20, 2013
You people are trying to empress each other with your word vocabulary, and it makes it hard for us rednecks to understand.
whowhoimanowl

Tampa, FL

#26437 Aug 20, 2013
Why is this thread so active?

Oklahoma City, OK

#26438 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Liberals are killing our schools. I found an article on The Blaze where the Illinois school district is allowing kids to get math problems wrong as long as they can explain how they arrived at the answer. The video shows a representative explaining that a child can say that 3 times 4 equals 11 as long as they can explain how they arrived at the answer. You can read the article and watch the video at

Barney, you should be proud of you side for this one. With this type of leadership for our failing public schools we should be back atop the world academic standings in no time.
As opposed to conservatives who would like "God" to be interjected into the curriculum. Yeah, that should rocket us (pun intended) ahead in science globally.
SamBo

Ash Flat, AR

#26439 Aug 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with Bullshit Cupcake.
Because Religion be exempt from the authority of the Society at large, still less can it be subject to that of the Legislative Body. The latter are but the creatures and vicegerents of the former. Their jurisdiction is both derivative and limited: it is limited with regard to the co-ordinate departments, more necessarily is it limited with regard to the constituents. The preservation of a free Government requires not merely, that the metes and bounds which separate each department of power be invariably maintained; but more especially that neither of them be suffered to overleap the great Barrier which defends the rights of the people. The Rulers who are guilty of such an encroachment, exceed the commission from which they derive their authority, and are Tyrants. The People who submit to it are governed by laws made neither by themselves nor by an authority derived from them, and are slaves.
James Madison
James Madison is hailed as the “Father of the Constitution” for being instrumental in the drafting of the United States Constitution and as the key champion and author of the United States Bill of Rights
Madison was an avid reader of English deist tracts
However, some scholars say he leaned toward deism,[16][17] while others categorize him as such.
[1]^ a b The religion of James Madison retrieved 9 April 2013
[16] Bruce Miroff et al.(2011). Debating Democracy: A Reader in American Politics
[17] Michael Corbett (2013). Politics and Religion in the United States
What Are Castings?
As earthworms eat, they excrete tiny pellets called castings. The castings are water-soluble plant food that is easily available to the plant when the plant needs it, both immediately and long-term. Besides being rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, calcium and potassium, earthworm castings also balance the pH, help retain moisture, improve drainage, and aerate the soil.
PROUD ATHEIST

Magnolia, AR

#26440 Aug 20, 2013
HA HA HA atheists are smarter than religious people that's a no brainer DUH!!!!!!!!!!
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26441 Aug 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to conservatives who would like "God" to be interjected into the curriculum. Yeah, that should rocket us (pun intended) ahead in science globally.
Are you ok with what was said in that article? I hope not. Or, are you like Barney? When the liberal way shows it's inevitable failure, Barney will blame God, Bush, conservatives, or whoever is closest. Under no circumstances will Barney admit failure of his beloved liberalism.
hmmm

United States

#26442 Aug 20, 2013
This must be the looney convention thread!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#26443 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Liberals turning on their own. Maureen Down wrote an article in the NY Times that just undressed the Clinton's. Basically, it appears as though it's akin to the character assassination that was effectively used on Romney during the 2012 elections. We will have to see if this is an isolated incident or if this is the beginning of the process to have someone elected from the Democratic side that is more in line with Obama's current America-killing agenda than Hillary Clinton. We all know how the Obama's and Clinton's feel about each other. You can read the article at http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/18/opinion/sun... .
"Maureen Down" ?

How About
Maureen Dowd

The Maureen Dowd
who won a Pulitzer Prize for her series of columns on the Monica Lewinsky scandal in the Clinton administration.

This is a passage from a Right Wing Blog about Maureen Dowd, funny how you guys hate her till you decide to like her..........

"Conservatives rightly disdain Maureen Dowd as the New York Times’s queen of snark, a writer whose work has long become the byword for pointless nastiness and deeply unserious takes on the news of the day that gives a bad name to political hatchet work. Yet, harking back to her salad days in the 1990s when she earned a reputation as the rare liberal who was willing to challenge Bill Clinton’s cult of personality

www.commentarymagazine.com/.../a-crack-in-the... ;

by Jonathan TobinMay 12, 2013 - Conservatives rightly disdain Maureen Dowd as the New York Times's queen of snark, a writer whose work has long become the byword for ...
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26444 Aug 20, 2013
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/20/mi...

Need I say more? Thanks liberal progressive indoctrination institutions aka public school systems. And liberals are supposed to fight for women and children's rights. Where was the 8th grader's rights? And people wonder why parents are pulling their children out of our public shcool systems.

Location hidden

#26445 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
I respect you for stating the THE BLAZE was your source for the article. As you notice the story started off asking a question three fourths of the way through it tells you the answer, it is no.
So in the end, they have a benign puff piece, that says absolutely nothing.

But when you take FOX REJECT, GLEN BECK, and try and turn that into a silk purse,

all as I can say is,

good luck.

Location hidden

#26446 Aug 20, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2013/08/20/mich-school-votes -to-keep-teachers-who-defended -colleague-that-molested-8th-g rader/
Need I say more? Thanks liberal progressive indoctrination institutions aka public school systems. And liberals are supposed to fight for women and children's rights. Where was the 8th grader's rights? And people wonder why parents are pulling their children out of our public shcool systems.
I could not agree more, you should not say more!

Just saying
Tanisha

Ash Flat, AR

#26447 Aug 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying
There once was a congressman named Weiner,

who had a perverted demeanor.

Forced from the Hill for acting like Bill,

now Congress is one weiner leaner.

Moral: "If you tweet your meat... you lose your seat."
Pondering

Jonesboro, AR

#26448 Aug 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying
Stop saying, start thinking
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26449 Aug 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Maureen Down" ?
How About
Maureen Dowd
The Maureen Dowd
who won a Pulitzer Prize for her series of columns on the Monica Lewinsky scandal in the Clinton administration.
This is a passage from a Right Wing Blog about Maureen Dowd, funny how you guys hate her till you decide to like her..........
"Conservatives rightly disdain Maureen Dowd as the New York Times’s queen of snark, a writer whose work has long become the byword for pointless nastiness and deeply unserious takes on the news of the day that gives a bad name to political hatchet work. Yet, harking back to her salad days in the 1990s when she earned a reputation as the rare liberal who was willing to challenge Bill Clinton’s cult of personality
www.commentarymagazine.com/.../a-crack-in-the... ;
by Jonathan TobinMay 12, 2013 - Conservatives rightly disdain Maureen Dowd as the New York Times's queen of snark, a writer whose work has long become the byword for ...
My mistake on the spelling. No, I don't like her even when she's bashing fellow liberals.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26450 Aug 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying
Getting the attention off of the big failure that is liberalism I see.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26451 Aug 20, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I respect you for stating the THE BLAZE was your source for the article. As you notice the story started off asking a question three fourths of the way through it tells you the answer, it is no.
So in the end, they have a benign puff piece, that says absolutely nothing.
But when you take FOX REJECT, GLEN BECK, and try and turn that into a silk purse,
all as I can say is,
good luck.
All you had to do is say that you agree with the continued watering down of our youth for no better reason than to make them dependent on government thus keeping liberals in power. It must make you feel fantastic that your party has to manipulate an entire population to win and stay in power.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

#26453 Aug 21, 2013
Forever 21 is slashing hours for many employees to 29.5 per week. Why 29.5? Well it just so happens that the cutoff where employers are forced to give employees helth insurance is 30 hours per week. Of course Forever 21's Carla Macias, associate director of human resources has issued this politically correct statement: "Company-wide, Forever 21 recently audited its staffing levels, staffing needs and payroll in conduction with reviewing its overall spending budget," "As a result, we are reducing a number of full-time non-management positions." Forever 21 says that this move will affect less than 1% of their overall employees. Also, 27,000 of Forever 21's 30,000 employees will no longer receive paid time off. The memo was leaked by an employee and 4 of the 7 reasons given for the hour cuts were related to the employee's current healthcare benefits with Forever 21. The other 3 all dealt with paid time off. Examples like this one are exactly what I meant when I said Obamacare was not feasable for our country and that it would crush the middle class. I shouldn't feel sorry for those in the middle class that bought into Obama's lies and voted for him but I do. Obama is no more than one huge lie. Everything about him is a lie and he is working on destroying America. And it's currently working.

Location hidden

#26454 Aug 21, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting the attention off of the big failure that is liberalism I see.
That was not what you saw at all, "Reality Check".

I was directing attention to the fact that a piece produced by Glen Beck, who has at times claimed he should not be taken seriously on political views, and a SELF PROCLAIMED "ENTERTAINER".

You offering this piece of tabloid entertainment as though is was some highly proclaimed investigative journalism to be taken seriously is ludicrous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County fair and carnival. 42 min whatever 9
red headed waitress at pizza hut 1 hr guest 9
carmen holt (Sep '09) 1 hr 2wo much 77
savanah heart 4 hr guest 26
school board election 10 hr juswunnerin 1
HWY 67 to bypass Poky (Aug '12) 13 hr new comer 118
blue haired girl 14 hr Sarah 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages