Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not take you to be very old, and often wonder where you come up with the crap you do. I just found my answer to that, you are just a damn good student.
United States History Heritage of Freedom in Christian Perspective,
In the "Christian Perspective" history books, it describes President Roosevelt's presidency has one that was totally failed. They talk about how President Roosevelt tried to strip away the freedom of the American people and fully take over the country using the government. Unions are destroyed by the author and are the main reason given for jobs being sent to other countries. It continues on about how the "free market" is one of the greatest aspects of America and how government needs to stay completely out of private business. They also talk about the presidency of George W. Bush and how he kept America safe and strong after the attacks of 9/11. Any history book that speaks negatively about one of the greatest presidents America has ever had, Franklin Roosevelt, and speaks fondly about President W. Bush when he is universally accepted as one of the worst, is a book that needs to be removed from all classrooms.
http://www.examiner.com/article/how-the-relig...
Barney the double talking judge is back! Thinking himself wise, but showing his stupidity.
This link that Barney shared is proof of how brainwashed his simple little mind really is. He exposes himself to be the dependent, spoon-fed, follower of opinionated news, rather than actually straining his mind to decipher an actual news report.
The little golden book version of the news wrapped up as an editorial is so much easier for a mind like Barney's to grasp, than Barney actually struggling to comprehend the truth.
Thus, we have years of Barney the Puppet, forming his convictions from the likes of editorials in anything from People Magazine to the implications from the Sunday comics!
And forget trying to get him to comprehend his own double-standard way of thinking, as his post condemns one book because he disagrees with it and cries for it to be banned from schools, yet has no problem citing an opinionated editorial that he agrees with as his proof that books need to go!
Only Barney could self destruct in such an explosive way!
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

To the Peanut Galery wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it have been the same time Fox News said it.
Watch this video Dumb Ass, and take notice of the context of which she said it. http://video.foxnews.com/v/926060835001/pelos...
Following blindly is one thing, not doing anything to correct is even worse.
I've seen the video in it's context. Are you really going to defend that position? You really think it's good that we the people who have to pay for this country-breaking bill shouldn't have known what was in the bill before it passed? If it's so great of a bill then why the delay in getting it in place? Why wait until after the 2014 elections? Why not put it in place as it was scheduled? I think you know the reason.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not take you to be very old, and often wonder where you come up with the crap you do. I just found my answer to that, you are just a damn good student.
United States History Heritage of Freedom in Christian Perspective,
In the "Christian Perspective" history books, it describes President Roosevelt's presidency has one that was totally failed. They talk about how President Roosevelt tried to strip away the freedom of the American people and fully take over the country using the government. Unions are destroyed by the author and are the main reason given for jobs being sent to other countries. It continues on about how the "free market" is one of the greatest aspects of America and how government needs to stay completely out of private business. They also talk about the presidency of George W. Bush and how he kept America safe and strong after the attacks of 9/11. Any history book that speaks negatively about one of the greatest presidents America has ever had, Franklin Roosevelt, and speaks fondly about President W. Bush when he is universally accepted as one of the worst, is a book that needs to be removed from all classrooms.
http://www.examiner.com/article/how-the-relig...
The only Christian book I care about is the Holy Bible. I have no idea where the rest of that post came from. Do you really have to understand where I come from? All you need to know is why you keep ending up on the losing side of every argument. More importantly, why you keep thinking your right. For someone who doesn't want to talk about the Bible you sure have been doing a lot of it lately. Why is that?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2013

Judged:

Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, When Barney makes it back from the back nine I will tell *** that *** fan club is getting impatient waiting on *** return.
Foot Note:
***-Thought I better not reveal Barney's gender.
Barney can be just as wrong as a male or a female. It doesn't matter. It's good to know that Barney has someone looking out for him/her.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Christian book I care about is the Holy Bible. I have no idea where the rest of that post came from. Do you really have to understand where I come from? All you need to know is why you keep ending up on the losing side of every argument. More importantly, why you keep thinking your right. For someone who doesn't want to talk about the Bible you sure have been doing a lot of it lately. Why is that?

Dear boy you are a legend in your own mine, let me refresh your memory, Redd was the one who told you he did not care to discuss religion. And you are being naïve thinking you do not tow the line on the "Christian Perspective". BTW, there is clearly a separation of church in State in the Constitution, However God is not mention in the Constitution.
Nope

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Disagree
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear boy you are a legend in your own mine, let me refresh your memory, Redd was the one who told you he did not care to discuss religion. And you are being naïve thinking you do not tow the line on the "Christian Perspective". BTW, there is clearly a separation of church in State in the Constitution, However God is not mention in the Constitution.
Then why did I tell you that I wouldn't speak about it unless you brought it up? True, but to deny that the Constitution was inspired by God's Word would be a lie and you know it no matter how much you try to deny it.
Ima Rite

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
This post is one of countless others as to why Barney should avoid calling others out on grammatical errors, or confusing words.
The entire post, in the context it was written of course, is the usual load of cock and bull insanity!!
Almost as insane as the link he provided of Nancy Pelosi...and all for the purpose of adding credence to his argument! If anything might cause me to roll around on the floor, laughing like a 'Barney' it would be that parallel! However, it was so pathetic, any humor I briefly felt, quickly faded.

BTW, if separation were as clear in the Constitution as you bellow, then who was/is more confused by its clarity...?
Would it be more clear or more confusing to those that wrote it, believed in it, accepted it, and for years incorporated both church and state in many matters...not only matters of church but also matters of state, with little controversy...

Or would today's society (such as yourself) be the confused, or have the better vision?
That would be Today's society of angry, bitter, divided politics. A society that choses to fight over the ridiculous, be controversial at every turn, and fight to change the original context of the Constitution that lead to the success of this nation, by instead, inferring what the writers of the Constitution must have meant couldn't possibly be what they actually documented and signed, and must be changed...thus causing utter chaos, rebellion, and lack of confidence in the very laws that have governed our nation, since the beginning of our nation.

Which, of the two, might see things more clearly?

Clearly, Barney will never be able to grasp a word of this post, and will no doubt, infer his own wrong twist into it, but that's fine, Barney. We are all popping some popcorn, and are anticipating a real comedic post from you soon...You won't intend for it to be comedic...but therein lies the comedy!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Ima Rite wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, if separation were as clear in the Constitution as you bellow, then who was/is more confused by its clarity...?
Would it be more clear or more confusing to those that wrote it, believed in it, accepted it, and for years incorporated both church and state in many matters...not only matters of church but also matters of state, with little controversy...
Or would today's society (such as yourself) be the confused, or have the better vision?
If you can dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with Bullshit Cupcake.

Because Religion be exempt from the authority of the Society at large, still less can it be subject to that of the Legislative Body. The latter are but the creatures and vicegerents of the former. Their jurisdiction is both derivative and limited: it is limited with regard to the co-ordinate departments, more necessarily is it limited with regard to the constituents. The preservation of a free Government requires not merely, that the metes and bounds which separate each department of power be invariably maintained; but more especially that neither of them be suffered to overleap the great Barrier which defends the rights of the people. The Rulers who are guilty of such an encroachment, exceed the commission from which they derive their authority, and are Tyrants. The People who submit to it are governed by laws made neither by themselves nor by an authority derived from them, and are slaves.

James Madison

James Madison is hailed as the “Father of the Constitution” for being instrumental in the drafting of the United States Constitution and as the key champion and author of the United States Bill of Rights

Madison was an avid reader of English deist tracts

However, some scholars say he leaned toward deism,[16][17] while others categorize him as such.

[1]^ a b The religion of James Madison retrieved 9 April 2013

[16] Bruce Miroff et al.(2011). Debating Democracy: A Reader in American Politics

[17] Michael Corbett (2013). Politics and Religion in the United States
SamBo

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The Black Bra (as told by a woman)

I had lunch with 2 of my unmarried friends.

One is engaged, one is a mistress, and I have been married for 20+ years.

We were chatting about our relationships and decided to amaze our men by greeting them at the door wearing a black bra, stiletto heels and a mask over our eyes. We agreed to meet in a few days to exchange notes.

Here's how it all went.

My engaged friend:
The other night when my boyfriend came over he found me with a black leather bodice, tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said,'You are the woman of my dreams...I love you.' Then we made passionate love all night long.

The mistress:
Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office and I was wearing a raincoat, under it only the black bra, heels and mask over my eyes. When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word, but he started to tremble and we had wild sex all night.

Then I had to share my story:
When my husband came home I was wearing the black bra, black stockings, stilettos and a mask over my eyes. When he came in the door and saw me he said,

(you are going to love this..)

" What's for dinner, Zorro?"

Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Liberals turning on their own. Maureen Down wrote an article in the NY Times that just undressed the Clinton's. Basically, it appears as though it's akin to the character assassination that was effectively used on Romney during the 2012 elections. We will have to see if this is an isolated incident or if this is the beginning of the process to have someone elected from the Democratic side that is more in line with Obama's current America-killing agenda than Hillary Clinton. We all know how the Obama's and Clinton's feel about each other. You can read the article at http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/18/opinion/sun... .
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Liberals are killing our schools. I found an article on The Blaze where the Illinois school district is allowing kids to get math problems wrong as long as they can explain how they arrived at the answer. The video shows a representative explaining that a child can say that 3 times 4 equals 11 as long as they can explain how they arrived at the answer. You can read the article and watch the video at
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/19/ru...

Barney, you should be proud of you side for this one. With this type of leadership for our failing public schools we should be back atop the world academic standings in no time.
redneck

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

You people are trying to empress each other with your word vocabulary, and it makes it hard for us rednecks to understand.
whowhoimanowl

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Why is this thread so active?

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Liberals are killing our schools. I found an article on The Blaze where the Illinois school district is allowing kids to get math problems wrong as long as they can explain how they arrived at the answer. The video shows a representative explaining that a child can say that 3 times 4 equals 11 as long as they can explain how they arrived at the answer. You can read the article and watch the video at
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/19/ru...

Barney, you should be proud of you side for this one. With this type of leadership for our failing public schools we should be back atop the world academic standings in no time.
As opposed to conservatives who would like "God" to be interjected into the curriculum. Yeah, that should rocket us (pun intended) ahead in science globally.
SamBo

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with Bullshit Cupcake.
Because Religion be exempt from the authority of the Society at large, still less can it be subject to that of the Legislative Body. The latter are but the creatures and vicegerents of the former. Their jurisdiction is both derivative and limited: it is limited with regard to the co-ordinate departments, more necessarily is it limited with regard to the constituents. The preservation of a free Government requires not merely, that the metes and bounds which separate each department of power be invariably maintained; but more especially that neither of them be suffered to overleap the great Barrier which defends the rights of the people. The Rulers who are guilty of such an encroachment, exceed the commission from which they derive their authority, and are Tyrants. The People who submit to it are governed by laws made neither by themselves nor by an authority derived from them, and are slaves.
James Madison
James Madison is hailed as the “Father of the Constitution” for being instrumental in the drafting of the United States Constitution and as the key champion and author of the United States Bill of Rights
Madison was an avid reader of English deist tracts
However, some scholars say he leaned toward deism,[16][17] while others categorize him as such.
[1]^ a b The religion of James Madison retrieved 9 April 2013
[16] Bruce Miroff et al.(2011). Debating Democracy: A Reader in American Politics
[17] Michael Corbett (2013). Politics and Religion in the United States
What Are Castings?
As earthworms eat, they excrete tiny pellets called castings. The castings are water-soluble plant food that is easily available to the plant when the plant needs it, both immediately and long-term. Besides being rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, calcium and potassium, earthworm castings also balance the pH, help retain moisture, improve drainage, and aerate the soil.
PROUD ATHEIST

Magnolia, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

HA HA HA atheists are smarter than religious people that's a no brainer DUH!!!!!!!!!!
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
As opposed to conservatives who would like "God" to be interjected into the curriculum. Yeah, that should rocket us (pun intended) ahead in science globally.
Are you ok with what was said in that article? I hope not. Or, are you like Barney? When the liberal way shows it's inevitable failure, Barney will blame God, Bush, conservatives, or whoever is closest. Under no circumstances will Barney admit failure of his beloved liberalism.
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

This must be the looney convention thread!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
Liberals turning on their own. Maureen Down wrote an article in the NY Times that just undressed the Clinton's. Basically, it appears as though it's akin to the character assassination that was effectively used on Romney during the 2012 elections. We will have to see if this is an isolated incident or if this is the beginning of the process to have someone elected from the Democratic side that is more in line with Obama's current America-killing agenda than Hillary Clinton. We all know how the Obama's and Clinton's feel about each other. You can read the article at http://www.nytimes.com/2013/08/18/opinion/sun... .
"Maureen Down" ?

How About
Maureen Dowd

The Maureen Dowd
who won a Pulitzer Prize for her series of columns on the Monica Lewinsky scandal in the Clinton administration.

This is a passage from a Right Wing Blog about Maureen Dowd, funny how you guys hate her till you decide to like her..........

"Conservatives rightly disdain Maureen Dowd as the New York Times’s queen of snark, a writer whose work has long become the byword for pointless nastiness and deeply unserious takes on the news of the day that gives a bad name to political hatchet work. Yet, harking back to her salad days in the 1990s when she earned a reputation as the rare liberal who was willing to challenge Bill Clinton’s cult of personality

www.commentarymagazine.com/.../a-crack-in-the... ;

by Jonathan TobinMay 12, 2013 - Conservatives rightly disdain Maureen Dowd as the New York Times's queen of snark, a writer whose work has long become the byword for ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,481 - 24,500 of28,726
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

19 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
snitches 13 min theoneandonly 31
slander 19 min guest 1
Kristy Davisand Kendal Davis 20 min Kristy is good 4
Family Auto Group Pocahontas Arkansas Next To B... 23 min Car salesman 13
mill creek gardens cute guy 1 hr a friend 19
Clerk (Aug '13) 4 hr Guest 50
Randolph County Jail Committee 12 hr know this 36
•••
•••