5,947 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

DR Chin

Ash Flat, AR

#26396 Aug 17, 2013
Dr. Chinn think maybe he use wrong word, so sorry.

Nurse wong an her sister say we make up for Dr. Chinn mistake, bring clothing to our laundry, we show you, two Wongs make it white.
really

Springdale, AR

#26397 Aug 17, 2013
this whole thread needs to go
ugh

United States

#26398 Aug 17, 2013
This must be the crack /meth threat...
Huh

Jonesboro, AR

#26399 Aug 17, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Huh Boy, you ask if your own question was right or wrong.
Don't look much like we can depend on your resources to answer, that question either.
Sum bitch you just created a questions for the ages.
I tell YA IM absolutely humbled to witness history in the making.
By god I think you need to run for president.
Can I get a big AMEN Brothers and Sisters?
Barney wants a man
agree

Conway, AR

#26400 Aug 17, 2013
Barney is a dinosaur from his imagination!
Guess

United States

#26401 Aug 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, 20k year, I would love to be your Agent.
Yo dummy this is what the experts are saying that have read the law and
because under obamacare you have to have every preventive measures and birth control weither you want it or not. Their words not mine. I guess you will enjoy paying for that high dollar insurance. What are you worry about you must be loaded with all those welfare checks you are getting.
Guess

United States

#26402 Aug 17, 2013
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>Hang in there!!!!
If we can make it through a couple more years of Obumma, we may actually have a chance.
You mean if we survive Obama the next 3 years.
Guess

Little Rock, AR

#26403 Aug 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Chicken Little the sky is not falling.
If you cannot afford the premium, how in the world could you pay a much larger price, such as a hospital bill?
Families USA crunched the numbers for a few different scenarios. By its estimates, a family of four earning $94,200 and purchasing a silver-level plan carrying a $12,500 annual premium will get a subsidy worth $3,550, which limits the cost of the premium to 9.5% of the family's income.
Tell me something since you get welfare and the government does own you and you can't think for yourself anymore, Are they paying you bonuses to help promote Obamacare. So when America goes broke because of Obamacare, those precious welfare checks and bonuses they are giving you will stop all together. Old barney you will have to get a real job like the rest of us.
Guess

Little Rock, AR

#26404 Aug 17, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Scenarios and estimates?
You must have banged your head on the floor when you were hysterically rolling around.
Colorado is a wonderful example of what government 'scenarios and estimates' will get you!
But you will find all of this out in due time, Barney...
Don't worry oh barn has been in the wacky weed again. Every time I get on here you can tell he's getting worst.
Great Houdini

Conway, AR

#26405 Aug 18, 2013
When the going gets tough for old Barney-man, he pulls the predictable disappearing act!
Must be pouting in a corner, licking his wounds, and trying to create another lack-luster plan of diversion.
He might be digging for more bogus articles full of scenarios and estimates to cut and paste them here like every good little brainwashed puppet does.
One thing is for sure...he is not far! He's just lurking...waiting...watching.. .and all too soon, he will be back.
To the Peanut Galery

Ash Flat, AR

#26406 Aug 18, 2013
Great Houdini wrote:
When the going gets tough for old Barney-man, he pulls the predictable disappearing act!
Must be pouting in a corner, licking his wounds, and trying to create another lack-luster plan of diversion.
He might be digging for more bogus articles full of scenarios and estimates to cut and paste them here like every good little brainwashed puppet does.
One thing is for sure...he is not far! He's just lurking...waiting...watching.. .and all too soon, he will be back.
The thing about smart people is that they seem like crazy people to dumb people.
To the Peanut Galery

Ash Flat, AR

#26407 Aug 18, 2013
Guess wrote:
<quoted text>Yo dummy this is what the experts are saying that have read the law and
because under obamacare you have to have every preventive measures and birth control weither you want it or not. Their words not mine. I guess you will enjoy paying for that high dollar insurance. What are you worry about you must be loaded with all those welfare checks you are getting.
When did Faux News , Rush, Hannity become experts on the ACA ?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26408 Aug 18, 2013
To the Peanut Galery wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Faux News , Rush, Hannity become experts on the ACA ?
When did CNN, MSNBC, or the Democrats who said we have to pass it to know what's in it?
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26409 Aug 18, 2013
Guess wrote:
<quoted text>You mean if we survive Obama the next 3 years.
If not longer.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26410 Aug 18, 2013
Great Houdini wrote:
He always disappears just as some of his other personalities show up.
To the Peanut Galery

Ash Flat, AR

#26411 Aug 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
When did CNN, MSNBC, or the Democrats who said we have to pass it to know what's in it?
Could it have been the same time Fox News said it.

Watch this video Dumb Ass, and take notice of the context of which she said it. http://video.foxnews.com/v/926060835001/pelos...

Following blindly is one thing, not doing anything to correct is even worse.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#26412 Aug 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

LMFAO, When Barney makes it back from the back nine I will tell *** that *** fan club is getting impatient waiting on *** return.

Foot Note:
***-Thought I better not reveal Barney's gender.

Huh

Jonesboro, AR

#26413 Aug 18, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, When Barney makes it back from the back nine I will tell *** that *** fan club is getting impatient waiting on *** return.
Foot Note:
***-Thought I better not reveal Barney's gender.
Hey Barn, we are not worried about your gender

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#26414 Aug 18, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not take you to be very old, and often wonder where you come up with the crap you do. I just found my answer to that, you are just a damn good student.
United States History Heritage of Freedom in Christian Perspective,
In the "Christian Perspective" history books, it describes President Roosevelt's presidency has one that was totally failed. They talk about how President Roosevelt tried to strip away the freedom of the American people and fully take over the country using the government. Unions are destroyed by the author and are the main reason given for jobs being sent to other countries. It continues on about how the "free market" is one of the greatest aspects of America and how government needs to stay completely out of private business. They also talk about the presidency of George W. Bush and how he kept America safe and strong after the attacks of 9/11. Any history book that speaks negatively about one of the greatest presidents America has ever had, Franklin Roosevelt, and speaks fondly about President W. Bush when he is universally accepted as one of the worst, is a book that needs to be removed from all classrooms.
http://www.examiner.com/article/how-the-relig...
oh my

San Jose, CA

#26415 Aug 18, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not take you to be very old, and often wonder where you come up with the crap you do. I just found my answer to that, you are just a damn good student.
United States History Heritage of Freedom in Christian Perspective,
In the "Christian Perspective" history books, it describes President Roosevelt's presidency has one that was totally failed. They talk about how President Roosevelt tried to strip away the freedom of the American people and fully take over the country using the government. Unions are destroyed by the author and are the main reason given for jobs being sent to other countries. It continues on about how the "free market" is one of the greatest aspects of America and how government needs to stay completely out of private business. They also talk about the presidency of George W. Bush and how he kept America safe and strong after the attacks of 9/11. Any history book that speaks negatively about one of the greatest presidents America has ever had, Franklin Roosevelt, and speaks fondly about President W. Bush when he is universally accepted as one of the worst, is a book that needs to be removed from all classrooms.
http://www.examiner.com/article/how-the-relig...
Barney the double talking judge is back! Thinking himself wise, but showing his stupidity.
This link that Barney shared is proof of how brainwashed his simple little mind really is. He exposes himself to be the dependent, spoon-fed, follower of opinionated news, rather than actually straining his mind to decipher an actual news report.
The little golden book version of the news wrapped up as an editorial is so much easier for a mind like Barney's to grasp, than Barney actually struggling to comprehend the truth.
Thus, we have years of Barney the Puppet, forming his convictions from the likes of editorials in anything from People Magazine to the implications from the Sunday comics!
And forget trying to get him to comprehend his own double-standard way of thinking, as his post condemns one book because he disagrees with it and cries for it to be banned from schools, yet has no problem citing an opinionated editorial that he agrees with as his proof that books need to go!
Only Barney could self destruct in such an explosive way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marihuana Bust 2 hr MaryJane 1
Nicole Johnson 4 hr Just-sayin 4
Police chief: largest grow operation he's seen 5 hr Guest 2
The Genetic Advantages of Race-Mixing (Jun '11) 5 hr guest 49
Bar t 6 hr Concerned victim 4
wreck 16 hr are you dumb 45
Are there any Jewish people living in or around... 23 hr Oh my 7
Pocahontas Dating

more search filters

less search filters