Yes

No

Other (explain below)

agree

Ashburn, VA

#26385 Aug 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, You are correct again, I am confused, confused as to why you would ask if a question you dreamed is correct.
How the hell would I know?
No truer statements have ever been posted by you, Barn, than these very words you have finally realized and admitted to! Words we have all known to be true, but never dreamed you would come to accept about yourself.
Recognizing and admitting your confusion and lack of understanding are hopefully your first steps to recovery!
agree

Ashburn, VA

#26386 Aug 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a reminder of what question you ask , that I was referring to
"but then what haven't you failed at"
Oh dear. You have had set back!
You are now responding to yourself...and frankly, Barn, that's bad. It's real bad...
agree

Ashburn, VA

#26387 Aug 16, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Chicken Little the sky is not falling.
If you cannot afford the premium, how in the world could you pay a much larger price, such as a hospital bill?
Families USA crunched the numbers for a few different scenarios. By its estimates, a family of four earning $94,200 and purchasing a silver-level plan carrying a $12,500 annual premium will get a subsidy worth $3,550, which limits the cost of the premium to 9.5% of the family's income.
Scenarios and estimates?
You must have banged your head on the floor when you were hysterically rolling around.
Colorado is a wonderful example of what government 'scenarios and estimates' will get you!
But you will find all of this out in due time, Barney...
Huh

Jonesboro, AR

#26388 Aug 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, You are correct again, I am confused, confused as to why you would ask if a question you dreamed is correct.
How the hell would I know?
Using your resources, you will never know.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#26389 Aug 17, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Scenarios and estimates?
You must have banged your head on the floor when you were hysterically rolling around.
Colorado is a wonderful example of what government 'scenarios and estimates' will get you!
Barney will find out in time, HMMMMMMMMMMM does that mean you already know what's in the future, or does it mean that info. is for Barney's eyes only.
I see one thing that scenarios and estimates will get you for sure. Clueless Dumb Asses like you pretending they understood what they read.

Barney ain't the only one laughing at YA. Entertain yourself with this grammar an spelling for a while, it might bring you a little closer to saying something that actually resembales a lucid comment.

Since: Jun 12

Detroit City

#26390 Aug 17, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Using your resources, you will never know.
Damn Huh Boy, you ask if your own question was right or wrong.
Don't look much like we can depend on your resources to answer, that question either.
Sum bitch you just created a questions for the ages.
I tell YA IM absolutely humbled to witness history in the making.
By god I think you need to run for president.

Can I get a big AMEN Brothers and Sisters?
roof

United States

#26391 Aug 17, 2013
Yep
dgj

United States

#26392 Aug 17, 2013
Guys
bon

United States

#26393 Aug 17, 2013
No
biskitshoes

Okotoks, Canada

#26394 Aug 17, 2013
DR Chin

Ash Flat, AR

#26395 Aug 17, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear. You have had set back!
You are now responding to yourself...and frankly, Barn, that's bad. It's real bad...
OH- NO, DR. Chin thank maybe you have set back too.
Barney "had" it now you got it.
As bitter as you are, you may suffer from Edzackley disease also.
You know where your ass looks edzackley like face.
That is Very, Very, bad. Get help soon.
DR Chin

Ash Flat, AR

#26396 Aug 17, 2013
Dr. Chinn think maybe he use wrong word, so sorry.

Nurse wong an her sister say we make up for Dr. Chinn mistake, bring clothing to our laundry, we show you, two Wongs make it white.
really

Springdale, AR

#26397 Aug 17, 2013
this whole thread needs to go
ugh

United States

#26398 Aug 17, 2013
This must be the crack /meth threat...
Huh

Jonesboro, AR

#26399 Aug 17, 2013
Oneford wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn Huh Boy, you ask if your own question was right or wrong.
Don't look much like we can depend on your resources to answer, that question either.
Sum bitch you just created a questions for the ages.
I tell YA IM absolutely humbled to witness history in the making.
By god I think you need to run for president.
Can I get a big AMEN Brothers and Sisters?
Barney wants a man
agree

Conway, AR

#26400 Aug 17, 2013
Barney is a dinosaur from his imagination!
Guess

United States

#26401 Aug 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn, 20k year, I would love to be your Agent.
Yo dummy this is what the experts are saying that have read the law and
because under obamacare you have to have every preventive measures and birth control weither you want it or not. Their words not mine. I guess you will enjoy paying for that high dollar insurance. What are you worry about you must be loaded with all those welfare checks you are getting.
Guess

United States

#26402 Aug 17, 2013
OMYDAM wrote:
<quoted text>Hang in there!!!!
If we can make it through a couple more years of Obumma, we may actually have a chance.
You mean if we survive Obama the next 3 years.
Guess

Little Rock, AR

#26403 Aug 17, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Chicken Little the sky is not falling.
If you cannot afford the premium, how in the world could you pay a much larger price, such as a hospital bill?
Families USA crunched the numbers for a few different scenarios. By its estimates, a family of four earning $94,200 and purchasing a silver-level plan carrying a $12,500 annual premium will get a subsidy worth $3,550, which limits the cost of the premium to 9.5% of the family's income.
Tell me something since you get welfare and the government does own you and you can't think for yourself anymore, Are they paying you bonuses to help promote Obamacare. So when America goes broke because of Obamacare, those precious welfare checks and bonuses they are giving you will stop all together. Old barney you will have to get a real job like the rest of us.
Guess

Little Rock, AR

#26404 Aug 17, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
Scenarios and estimates?
Don't worry oh barn has been in the wacky weed again. Every time I get on here you can tell he's getting worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When did all the colored people move in? 2 hr Guest 52
Police Chase 8 hr Don G 2
Supreme Court 9 hr Guest 53
Sarah Rice 10 hr fyi 6
jerome quist 12 hr got it 8
Brittany Bagwell (May '10) 14 hr well 9
kathy smith 14 hr got it 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages