Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

seriously

San Jose, CA

#26299 Aug 10, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>lol, I know. I thought I would humor him as well.
And you have succeeded with gusto!
No doubt about it...you, DKN, truly are helpful and accommodating!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26308 Aug 13, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>"Why are you so angry towards God's word?" Does that phrase ring a bell? You know who wrote that? Reality Check, the same person who has posted on here repeatedly that I am angry towards something. "No one has implied you are angry."
Again, you confuse God's Word with personal agenda. Citing the Bible is no more that a Christian telling you what God says. If you told me that you wanted to rob a bank and I told you that you can't do that or you'll be arrested and spend time in prison, I would not be pushing my personal beliefs on you. I would simply be telling you what the law is in this country that I had nothing to do with the creation of.
As for being judgmental, what do you think of these statements from yourself?

"The "lol" that I tend to "throw" in my thesis from time to time, are simply a reminder of just how ignorant most people truly are." Who makes the call of who is ignorant and who isn't? Aparantly you think you make the call.

"You can not change the truth into your own personal ways of thinking. That is wrong and morally immature." Who decides what is wrong and morally immature? Aparantly you think you do.

"Do you honestly think before you post on here or do you assume no one is going to call you out on your ignorance?" See quote #1.

You completely misunderstand what it means to push something on someone. If I tell you the what the Word of God says you have the option to accept or deny it. Let's take Obamacare on the other hand. I am told that I MUST purchase health insurance. If I choose not to purchase health insurance I get fined and that fine increases to the point where it is cheaper to purchase the insurance than pay the fine. So what do you think I, and most other people, will do? We will purchase the insurance though we don't even want it. That is what is meant by forcing or pushing something on someone. The Gospel of Christ doesn't fit that definition. Noone is forcing you to do anything. At least tell it like it is and not the way you perceive it.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26309 Aug 13, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you confuse God's Word with personal agenda. Citing the Bible is no more that a Christian telling you what God says. If you told me that you wanted to rob a bank and I told you that you can't do that or you'll be arrested and spend time in prison, I would not be pushing my personal beliefs on you. I would simply be telling you what the law is in this country that I had nothing to do with the creation of.
As for being judgmental, what do you think of these statements from yourself?

"The "lol" that I tend to "throw" in my thesis from time to time, are simply a reminder of just how ignorant most people truly are." Who makes the call of who is ignorant and who isn't? Aparantly you think you make the call.

"You can not change the truth into your own personal ways of thinking. That is wrong and morally immature." Who decides what is wrong and morally immature? Aparantly you think you do.

"Do you honestly think before you post on here or do you assume no one is going to call you out on your ignorance?" See quote #1.

You completely misunderstand what it means to push something on someone. If I tell you the what the Word of God says you have the option to accept or deny it. Let's take Obamacare on the other hand. I am told that I MUST purchase health insurance. If I choose not to purchase health insurance I get fined and that fine increases to the point where it is cheaper to purchase the insurance than pay the fine. So what do you think I, and most other people, will do? We will purchase the insurance though we don't even want it. That is what is meant by forcing or pushing something on someone. The Gospel of Christ doesn't fit that definition. Noone is forcing you to do anything. At least tell it like it is and not the way you perceive it.
The fine will be a percentage of your income if you make over 200,000 a year the max fine will be equal to the cost of the Bronze plan, the cheapest of the plans offered through the exchange . As you said, tell it like it is.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26310 Aug 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>The fine will be a percentage of your income if you make over 200,000 a year the max fine will be equal to the cost of the Bronze plan, the cheapest of the plans offered through the exchange . As you said, tell it like it is.
Btw if you do not pay all the IRS can do is sue you and they can only collect up to 2x what you owe.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26311 Aug 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Btw if you do not pay all the IRS can do is sue you and they can only collect up to 2x what you owe.
The point was controlling behavior by imposing things on people as opposed to offering up God's word to someone and that person having the choice to accept or reject. Since I opened the door to that angle, here's what I found so TIFWIW.
Here are some of the new taxes you're going to have to pay to pay for Obamacare:
•A 3.8% surtax on "investment income" when your adjusted gross income is more than $200,000 ($250,000 for joint-filers). What is "investment income?" Dividends, interest, rent, capital gains, annuities, house sales, partnerships, etc. Taxes on dividends will rise from 15% to 18.8%--if Congress extends the Bush tax cuts. If Congress does not extend the Bush tax cuts, taxes on dividends will rise from 15% to a shocking 43.8%.
•A 0.9% surtax on Medicare taxes for those making $200,000 or more ($250,000 joint). You already pay Medicare tax of 1.45%, and your employer pays another 1.45% for you (unless you're self-employed, in which case you pay the whole 2.9% yourself). Next year, your Medicare bill will be 2.35%.
•Flexible Spending Account contributions will be capped at $2,500. Currently, there is no tax-related limit on how much you can set aside pre-tax to pay for medical expenses. Next year, there will be. If you have been socking away, say,$10,000 in your FSA to pay medical bills, you'll have to cut that to $2,500.
•The itemized-deduction hurdle for medical expenses is going up to $10,000. Right now, any medical expenses over $7,500 per year are deductible. Next year, that hurdle will be $10,000.
•The penalty on non-medical withdrawals from Healthcare Savings Accounts is now 20% instead of 10%. That's twice the penalty that applies to annuities, IRAs, and other tax-free vehicles.
•A tax of 10% on indoor tanning services. This has been in place for two years, since the summer of 2010.
•A 40% tax on "Cadillac Health Care Plans" starting in 2018.Those whose employers pay for all or most of comprehensive healthcare plans (costing $10,200 for an individual or $27,500 for families) will have to pay a 40% tax on the amount their employer pays. The 2018 start date is said to have been a gift to unions, which often have comprehensive plans.
•A"Medicine Cabinet Tax" that eliminates the ability to pay for over-the-counter medicines from a pre-tax Flexible Spending Account. This started in January 2011.
•A "penalty" tax for those who don't buy health insurance. This will phase in from 2014-2016. It will range from $695 per person to about $4,700 per person, depending on your income.
•A tax on medical devices costing more than $100. Starting in 2013, medical device manufacturers will have to pay a 2.3% excise tax on medical equipment. This is expected to raise the cost of medical procedures.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26312 Aug 14, 2013
As with everything tax-related, there's no simple answer to "How much is the Obamacare penalty tax?" But here are some key points, from FactCheck.org :
•The penalty/tax will be phased in from 2014 to 2016.
•The minimum penalty/tax in 2016 will be $695 per person and up to 3-times that per family. After 2016, these amounts will increase at the rate of inflation.
•The minimum penalty/tax per person will start at $95 in 2014 (and then increase through 2016)
•No family will ever pay more than 3X the per-person penalty, regardless of how many people are in the family.
•The $695 per-person penalty is only for those who make between $9,500 and ~$37,000 per year. If you make less than ~$9.500, you're exempt. If you make more than ~$37,000, your penalty is calculated by the following formula.
•The penalty is 2.5% of any household income above the level at which you are required to file a tax return. That level is currently $9,500 per person and $19,000 per couple. The penalty on any income above that is 2.5%. So the penalty can get expensive quickly if you make a lot of money.
•However, the penalty can never be more than the cost of a "Bronze" heath insurance plan purchased through one of the state "exchanges" that will be created as part of Obamacare. The CBO estimates that these policies will cost $4,500-$5,000 per person and $12,000-$12,500 per family in 2016, with the costs rising thereafter.
So, basically, you're looking at penalties of approximately the following at the following income levels:
•Less than $9,500 income =$0
•$9,500 -$37,000 income =$695
•$50,000 income =$1,000
•$75,000 income =$1,600
•$100,000 income =$2,250
•$125,000 income =$2,900
•$150,000 income =$3,500
•$175,000 income =$4,100
•$200,000 income =$4,700
•Over $200,000 = The cost of a "bronze" health-insurance plan
So yes, the income based penalty is as you said BUT my wife and I currently pay around $4,000 annually for both of us to be covered by medical and dental. That's a whole lot less than $4,700 EACH or the $12,500 per family. That's not to mention the other taxes. Isn't this bill named The AFFORDABLE Health Care Act? This bill will finish off America which is barely hanging on as it is. I hope you and other liberals are happy. Can't blame Bush for this one. Even liberals know this is a bad bill. Look at all of the portions that are being delayed from being implemented until after the 2014 elections. If the bill is so great, why not implement them immediately?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#26313 Aug 14, 2013
Are we more free under Obama? A rodeo clown received a lifetime ban for wearing an Obama mask during a rodeo at the Missouri State Fair as a part of his act. During the act the clown asked the crowd if they would like to see Obama run down by a bull. The crowd cheered wildly. The video was posted on Youtube where the liberal media took off with the story. Now everyone associated with the Rodeo Association and several government officials have had to issue aplolgies for the act. Several legislators have suggested that the Missouri State Fair be cut off from tax dollar funding. My question is where was the outrage about Genesis' video "Land of Confusion" (which happens to be one of my all time favorite videos) where a Ronald Reagan mask was worn? The video drew controversy for its portrayal of Ronald Reagan as being physically and cognitively inept. Did anyone lose funding for that? NO. Was Phil Collins banned for life from performing? NO. We are headed down a very dangerous path with this administration where every freedom we lose leaves Obama and his socialistic freedom killing administration access to a bridge to another freedom. Where does it end and how much do we have to lose before liberals in this country think it's finally "fair"? My guess is we aren't even close.
agree

Conway, AR

#26314 Aug 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
•Flexible Spending Account contributions will be capped at $2,500. Currently, there is no tax-related limit on how much you can set aside pre-tax to pay for medical expenses. Next year, there will be. If you have been socking away, say,$10,000 in your FSA to pay medical bills, you'll have to cut that to $2,500.
•A"Medicine Cabinet Tax" that eliminates the ability to pay for over-the-counter medicines from a pre-tax Flexible Spending Account. This started in January 2011.
•A tax on medical devices costing more than $100. Starting in 2013, medical device manufacturers will have to pay a 2.3% excise tax on medical equipment. This is expected to raise the cost of medical procedures.
In my case with the Flexible Spending Account, this went into effect at my company this year (2013), and to my understanding, it was due to the new laws.
My company allowed a $6,000 max, which we have utilized every year, and we typically used every penny by September, every year.
(Braces = appx.$6,000 per child,
Insurance = appx.$1,000 per child
Total out-of-pocket cost for pearly whites = appx.$15,000)
In January, we were cut to the $2,500 you mentioned above.
So glad Obama is looking to make things easier for hard-working, middle America. Our Flex-Plan was maxed out by April this year.
-Yes, the Medicine Cabinet Tax went into effect in 2011. Yet another way Obama is looking out for middle class.
-Of course you are correct...as if medical procedures are not outrageous enough, the cost for this 'affordable' healthcare for all, is yet another weight strapped to the back of middle America.
Perhaps one of the most outrageous aspects of all is to have an idiot like Barney, who tries to defend this insanity with an insane response like this:
"Btw if you do not pay all the IRS can do is sue you and they can only collect up to 2x what you owe".
So that is 'All' the IRS can do...sue you??
And 'Only' take more of my money that I have worked very hard for, away from my family, for what I "Owe" ???
And then, old Barney even goes so far as to enlighten us all by 'telling it like it is' and 'explaining' the Bronze plan penalty in only the way his puppet-like, spoon-fed, dependent and inept thinking mind can work.
I work...I pay taxes...I pay my bills...I pay health insurance, my deductibles, my left over 20%, and remember, I also not only pay for my families healthcare, I also pay the over-inflated health care costs already in place to cover the slugs that never pay a dime to a doctor or hospital, but will frequent the ER at 2:00 in the morning...in a snow storm...for a runny nose...
And then Barney has the audacity to suggest that 'ALL' the IRS can do is 'SUE' me...and 'ONLY' take more of my money, knowing that healthcare costs will be passed on to those unfortunate souls that get sick,
as if that is a reasonable and acceptable action...and that this is all somehow for our good and the good of country and mankind?
Ridiculous!
A solution to this dilemma, might be completely exempting every aspect of affordable health care only to those that oppose it
for one year, and only enforcing these laws on those that so happily support and fight for it...
I mean, heck, with the masses in America that support and defend this plan, and find it reasonable and acceptable that 'all' the IRS would do if they don't purchase the government imposed health care, would be to sue them, and 'only' take 2x more than what they actually owe shouldn't mind footing the bill for it.
After a year, all those that were opposed and exempted would have the option to change their minds, and participate in the plan, while those that had supported it could chose to bail, and be exempted.
Of course, that's just some silly 'what if'...and those without common sense and reasonable minds will just be left to mock the scenario, and chalk it up to crazy...
agree

Conway, AR

#26315 Aug 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>

•Flexible Spending Account contributions will be capped at $2,500. Currently, there is no tax-related limit on how much you can set aside pre-tax to pay for medical expenses. Next year, there will be. If you have been socking away, say,$10,000 in your FSA to pay medical bills, you'll have to cut that to $2,500.
•A"Medicine Cabinet Tax" that eliminates the ability to pay for over-the-counter medicines from a pre-tax Flexible Spending Account. This started in January 2011.
•A tax on medical devices costing more than $100. Starting in 2013, medical device manufacturers will have to pay a 2.3% excise tax on medical equipment. This is expected to raise the cost of medical procedures.
In my case with the Flexible Spending Account, this went into effect at my company this year (2013), and to my understanding, it was due to the new laws.
My company allowed a $6,000 max, which we have utilized every year, and we typically used every penny by September, every year.
(Braces = appx.$6,000 per child,
Insurance = appx.$1,000 per child
Total out-of-pocket cost for pearly whites = appx.$15,000)
In January, we were cut to the $2,500 you mentioned above.
So glad Obama is looking to make things easier for hard-working, middle America. Our Flex-Plan was maxed out by April this year.

-Yes, the Medicine Cabinet Tax went into effect in 2011. Yet another way Obama is looking out for middle class.

-Of course you are correct...as if medical procedures are not outrageous enough, the cost for this 'affordable' healthcare for all, is yet another weight strapped to the back of middle America.

Perhaps one of the most outrageous aspects of all is to have an idiot like Barney, who tries to defend this insanity with an insane response like this:
"Btw if you do not pay all the IRS can do is sue you and they can only collect up to 2x what you owe".

So that is 'All' the IRS can do...sue you??
And 'Only' take more of my money that I have worked very hard for, away from my family, for what I "Owe" ???
And then, old Barney even goes so far as to enlighten us all by 'telling it like it is' and 'explaining' the Bronze plan penalty in only the way his puppet-like, spoon-fed, dependent and inept thinking mind can work.

I work...I pay taxes...I pay my bills...I pay health insurance, my deductibles, my left over 20%, and remember, I also not only pay for my families healthcare, I also pay the over-inflated health care costs already in place to cover the slugs that never pay a dime to a doctor or hospital, but will frequent the ER at 2:00 in the morning...in a snow storm...for a runny nose...

And then Barney has the audacity to suggest that 'ALL' the IRS can do is 'SUE' me...and 'ONLY' take more of my money, knowing that healthcare costs will be passed on to those unfortunate souls that get sick,
as if that is a reasonable and acceptable action...and that this is all somehow for our good and the good of country and mankind?
Ridiculous!

A solution to this dilemma, might be completely exempting every aspect of affordable health care only to those that oppose it
for one year, and only enforcing these laws on those that so happily support and fight for it...

I mean, heck, with the masses in America that support and defend this plan, and find it reasonable and acceptable that 'all' the IRS would do if they don't purchase the government imposed health care, would be to sue them, and 'only' take 2x more than what they actually owe shouldn't mind footing the bill for it.

After a year, all those that were opposed and exempted would have the option to change their minds, and participate in the plan, while those that had supported it could chose to bail, and be exempted.

Of course, that's just some silly 'what if'...and those without common sense and reasonable minds will just be left to never imagine the outcome....

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26316 Aug 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was controlling behavior by imposing things on people as opposed to offering up God's word to someone and that person having the choice to accept or reject. Since I opened the door to that angle, here's what I found so TIFWIW.
Here are some of the new taxes you're going to have to pay to pay for Obamacare:
•A 3.8% surtax on "investment income" when your adjusted gross income is more than $200,000 ($250,000 for joint-filers). What is "investment income?" Dividends, interest, rent, capital gains, annuities, house sales, partnerships, etc. Taxes on dividends will rise from 15% to 18.8%--if Congress extends the Bush tax cuts. If Congress does not extend the Bush tax cuts, taxes on dividends will rise from 15% to a shocking 43.8%.
•A 0.9% surtax on Medicare taxes for those making $200,000 or more ($250,000 joint). You already pay Medicare tax of 1.45%, and your employer pays another 1.45% for you (unless you're self-employed, in which case you pay the whole 2.9% yourself). Next year, your Medicare bill will be 2.35%.
•Flexible Spending Account contributions will be capped at $2,500. Currently, there is no tax-related limit on how much you can set aside pre-tax to pay for medical expenses. Next year, there will be. If you have been socking away, say,$10,000 in your FSA to pay medical bills, you'll have to cut that to $2,500.
•The itemized-deduction hurdle for medical expenses is going up to $10,000. Right now, any medical expenses over $7,500 per year are deductible. Next year, that hurdle will be $10,000.
•The penalty on non-medical withdrawals from Healthcare Savings Accounts is now 20% instead of 10%. That's twice the penalty that applies to annuities, IRAs, and other tax-free vehicles.
•A tax of 10% on indoor tanning services. This has been in place for two years, since the summer of 2010.
•A 40% tax on "Cadillac Health Care Plans" starting in 2018.Those whose employers pay for all or most of comprehensive healthcare plans (costing $10,200 for an individual or $27,500 for families) will have to pay a 40% tax on the amount their employer pays. The 2018 start date is said to have been a gift to unions, which often have comprehensive plans.
•A"Medicine Cabinet Tax" that eliminates the ability to pay for over-the-counter medicines from a pre-tax Flexible Spending Account. This started in January 2011.
•A "penalty" tax for those who don't buy health insurance. This will phase in from 2014-2016. It will range from $695 per person to about $4,700 per person, depending on your income.
•A tax on medical devices costing more than $100. Starting in 2013, medical device manufacturers will have to pay a 2.3% excise tax on medical equipment. This is expected to raise the cost of medical procedures.
I understood your point, and I would dare say you understood mine as well.

This rant above does not have a thing to do with the erroneous information you posted previously, which was my point, it was
erroneous.
Huh

Jonesboro, AR

#26317 Aug 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood your point, and I would dare say you understood mine as well.
This rant above does not have a thing to do with the erroneous information you posted previously, which was my point, it was
erroneous.
Erroneous or you disagreed?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26318 Aug 14, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
Are we more free under Obama? A rodeo clown received a lifetime ban for wearing an Obama mask during a rodeo at the Missouri State Fair as a part of his act. During the act the clown asked the crowd if they would like to see Obama run down by a bull. The crowd cheered wildly. The video was posted on Youtube where the liberal media took off with the story. Now everyone associated with the Rodeo Association and several government officials have had to issue aplolgies for the act. Several legislators have suggested that the Missouri State Fair be cut off from tax dollar funding. My question is where was the outrage about Genesis' video "Land of Confusion" (which happens to be one of my all time favorite videos) where a Ronald Reagan mask was worn? The video drew controversy for its portrayal of Ronald Reagan as being physically and cognitively inept. Did anyone lose funding for that? NO. Was Phil Collins banned for life from performing? NO. We are headed down a very dangerous path with this administration where every freedom we lose leaves Obama and his socialistic freedom killing administration access to a bridge to another freedom. Where does it end and how much do we have to lose before liberals in this country think it's finally "fair"? My guess is we aren't even close.
Since when is Rush Limbaugh a part of the " liberal media " ?

"You know, you people on the left, who the hell do you think you are? You can’t laugh. You can’t take a joke. You can’t take a punch. You can’t take anything,” Limbaugh said Wednesday.“One little thing that you don’t like, and this clown can never work; everybody involved is resigning.”
Limbaugh, who grew up in Southern Missouri, said the reaction was as though Obama is a religious “messiah.”

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26319 Aug 14, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
In my case with the Flexible Spending Account, this went into effect at my company this year (2013), and to my understanding, it was due to the new laws.
My company allowed a $6,000 max, which we have utilized every year, and we typically used every penny by September, every year.
(Braces = appx.$6,000 per child,
Insurance = appx.$1,000 per child
Total out-of-pocket cost for pearly whites = appx.$15,000)
In January, we were cut to the $2,500 you mentioned above.
So glad Obama is looking to make things easier for hard-working, middle America. Our Flex-Plan was maxed out by April this year.
-Yes, the Medicine Cabinet Tax went into effect in 2011. Yet another way Obama is looking out for middle class.
-Of course you are correct...as if medical procedures are not outrageous enough, the cost for this 'affordable' healthcare for all, is yet another weight strapped to the back of middle America.
Perhaps one of the most outrageous aspects of all is to have an idiot like Barney, who tries to defend this insanity with an insane response like this:
"Btw if you do not pay all the IRS can do is sue you and they can only collect up to 2x what you owe".
So that is 'All' the IRS can do...sue you??
And 'Only' take more of my money that I have worked very hard for, away from my family, for what I "Owe" ???
And then, old Barney even goes so far as to enlighten us all by 'telling it like it is' and 'explaining' the Bronze plan penalty in only the way his puppet-like, spoon-fed, dependent and inept thinking mind can work.
I work...I pay taxes...I pay my bills...I pay health insurance, my deductibles, my left over 20%, and remember, I also not only pay for my families healthcare, I also pay the over-inflated health care costs already in place to cover the slugs that never pay a dime to a doctor or hospital, but will frequent the ER at 2:00 in the morning...in a snow storm...for a runny nose...
And then Barney has the audacity to suggest that 'ALL' the IRS can do is 'SUE' me...and 'ONLY' take more of my money, knowing that healthcare costs will be passed on to those unfortunate souls that get sick,
as if that is a reasonable and acceptable action...and that this is all somehow for our good and the good of country and mankind?
Ridiculous!
A solution to this dilemma, might be completely exempting every aspect of affordable health care only to those that oppose it
for one year, and only enforcing these laws on those that so happily support and fight for it...
I mean, heck, with the masses in America that support and defend this plan, and find it reasonable and acceptable that 'all' the IRS would do if they don't purchase the government imposed health care, would be to sue them, and 'only' take 2x more than what they actually owe shouldn't mind footing the bill for it.
After a year, all those that were opposed and exempted would have the option to change their minds, and participate in the plan, while those that had supported it could chose to bail, and be exempted.
Of course, that's just some silly 'what if'...and those without common sense and reasonable minds will just be left to never imagine the outcome....
It is with reservation that I dignify this rant with a comment, but I must say, ones who attempts to bring you down are already beneath you.

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26320 Aug 14, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Erroneous or you disagreed?
If I find the comment 'Erroneous' would it not stand to reason I disagree with it as well ?

Since: Dec 10

Kansas City Ks.

#26321 Aug 14, 2013
agree wrote:
<quoted text>
In my case with the Flexible Spending Account, this went into effect at my company this year (2013), and to my understanding, it was due to the new laws.
My company allowed a $6,000 max, which we have utilized every year, and we typically used every penny by September, every year.
(Braces = appx.$6,000 per child,
Insurance = appx.$1,000 per child
Total out-of-pocket cost for pearly whites = appx.$15,000)
In January, we were cut to the $2,500 you mentioned above.
So glad Obama is looking to make things easier for hard-working, middle America. Our Flex-Plan was maxed out by April this year.
-Yes, the Medicine Cabinet Tax went into effect in 2011. Yet another way Obama is looking out for middle class.
-Of course you are correct...as if medical procedures are not outrageous enough, the cost for this 'affordable' healthcare for all, is yet another weight strapped to the back of middle America.
Perhaps one of the most outrageous aspects of all is to have an idiot like Barney, who tries to defend this insanity with an insane response like this:
"Btw if you do not pay all the IRS can do is sue you and they can only collect up to 2x what you owe".
So that is 'All' the IRS can do...sue you??
And 'Only' take more of my money that I have worked very hard for, away from my family, for what I "Owe" ???
And then, old Barney even goes so far as to enlighten us all by 'telling it like it is' and 'explaining' the Bronze plan penalty in only the way his puppet-like, spoon-fed, dependent and inept thinking mind can work.
I work...I pay taxes...I pay my bills...I pay health insurance, my deductibles, my left over 20%, and remember, I also not only pay for my families healthcare, I also pay the over-inflated health care costs already in place to cover the slugs that never pay a dime to a doctor or hospital, but will frequent the ER at 2:00 in the morning...in a snow storm...for a runny nose...
And then Barney has the audacity to suggest that 'ALL' the IRS can do is 'SUE' me...and 'ONLY' take more of my money, knowing that healthcare costs will be passed on to those unfortunate souls that get sick,
as if that is a reasonable and acceptable action...and that this is all somehow for our good and the good of country and mankind?
Ridiculous!
A solution to this dilemma, might be completely exempting every aspect of affordable health care only to those that oppose it
for one year, and only enforcing these laws on those that so happily support and fight for it...
I mean, heck, with the masses in America that support and defend this plan, and find it reasonable and acceptable that 'all' the IRS would do if they don't purchase the government imposed health care, would be to sue them, and 'only' take 2x more than what they actually owe shouldn't mind footing the bill for it.
After a year, all those that were opposed and exempted would have the option to change their minds, and participate in the plan, while those that had supported it could chose to bail, and be exempted.
Of course, that's just some silly 'what if'...and those without common sense and reasonable minds will just be left to never imagine the outcome....
BTW I will be in Hazen Thur. would you care to join me for a cup of coffee?
Huh

Jonesboro, AR

#26322 Aug 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
If I find the comment 'Erroneous' would it not stand to reason I disagree with it as well ?
Usually depends on the source as to whether or not you disagree. You generally agree with Mein Kamph, The Communist Manifesto or the Quran but disagree with most anything to the right of that.
yeah

Olive Branch, MS

#26323 Aug 14, 2013
Yeah
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26324 Aug 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I understood your point, and I would dare say you understood mine as well.
This rant above does not have a thing to do with the erroneous information you posted previously, which was my point, it was
erroneous.
Why was the information erroneous? Please explain and correct.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26325 Aug 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is Rush Limbaugh a part of the " liberal media " ?
"You know, you people on the left, who the hell do you think you are? You can’t laugh. You can’t take a joke. You can’t take a punch. You can’t take anything,” Limbaugh said Wednesday.“One little thing that you don’t like, and this clown can never work; everybody involved is resigning.”
Limbaugh, who grew up in Southern Missouri, said the reaction was as though Obama is a religious “messiah.”
The race issue. Of course you already knew what I was saying, you just choose to play dumb when it's convenient for your argument. I would say Rush hit the nail on the head. Thanks for posting that.
Reality Check

Lonoke, AR

#26326 Aug 14, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
It is with reservation that I dignify this rant with a comment, but I must say, ones who attempts to bring you down are already beneath you.
So Obama is already underneath "agree"? Wow Barn, I wouldn't think you would say that about your leader.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
flood basically ends Pocahontas as a town (Apr '11) 9 hr Guest 160
Christy terry 12 hr Yup its me 2
Poll should I let my 14 year old daughter shave her ... (Jun '10) 19 hr mary 58
Black River or current river. Boat question. 19 hr guest 2
Price Chopper vs. Walmart (Sep '15) 19 hr guest 18
Lucy brown Fri cat 14
Dennis Duran Thu NovaNeumisAdrianS... 7

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pocahontas Mortgages