Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

No doubt

Mountain Home, AR

#25973 Jul 23, 2013
Leader wrote:
<quoted text>And Arkansas has been democratic since reconstruction, your point is?
A Democrat has not carried an Ark. Press. Election since Clinton
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#25974 Jul 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly only listen to the headlines. If the unemployment is getting better then why do we have the lowest participation rate in our history? How could so many people not even try looking for a job if things are so wonderful? You OBVIOUSLY haven't studied why and how America was founded. Not a clue. You have no idea how much compassion I have or don't have. You're simply mad because I call out your president on his America-killing agenda so it comes out as incoherent rage against me. Until you get more educated on what you speak of, I'm not going to waste my time with you.
You obviously do not get the point do you? If the country was at around 12% when Obama took office and is now at around 7% then that means what? Unemployment rate is dropping. No matter what kind of way you want to twist it. Fact is economy is getting better. Well let me tell you why there is low participation at the moment; because we just came out of one the greatest recessions since the great depression. Let me tell you the answer to your other ridiculously stupid question. It is because most people are making more on unemployment benefits than they would be making working at a fulltime or part time job. Good thing is, that this sequester is about to put the squeeze on some of these people who are leeching the system. Oh yes sir I have and have went to college as well for economic and social studies, political science and others. So yeah, I kind of do know what I am talking about. I have read Thomas Paine and the Constitution, Bill of rights, which is more than I can say for yourself. It does not take a genius to live with someone their whole life to determine how much compassion someone has, that can be determined with a few simple questions and a good ear. I am not mad, I am simply stating that you are ignorant, and still have not answered my question about "what American killing agenda does Obama have?" No it is not incoherent as you may think it is obvious you know nothing of what you talk about, I just want some answers on how someone can believe so much ignorance. Believe me you are doing a good job at following your Republican buddies on the hill by not answering them either. Instead you spout off about how mad I supposedly am, when in fact you have no answer to the basic questions I am asking. Sir I have been educated on everything I have said. All I am asking is for an answer to what I have asked. Instead I am told by a backwoods hillbilly how mad I am. When you can finally thumb through your Republican text book and find me those answers to which I have asked, I would greatly appreciate a response. Until then, do not participate in telling people their emotional feelings because it only makes you sound like a bigot when you are incorrect in what you thought was truth.
Leader

Jonesboro, AR

#25975 Jul 23, 2013
No doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
DINO's, Dixiecrats
And yet they vote according to party lines.
GOPnoMORE

Kirbyville, MO

#25976 Jul 23, 2013
In the last ten elections (presidential) Arkansas has voted only three times for a Democrat, and two of those native son Bill Clinton was running. If you look at the history of Arkansas voting they have followed the racially biased Dixicrats as they moved from Democratic to Republican.
http://www.270towin.com/states/Arkansas

But that is not point and I am not a Democrat, my point is, is the fact that Arkansas is a right to work state, or as I prefer to say,A right to give up your work rights state.
GOPnoMORE

Kirbyville, MO

#25977 Jul 23, 2013
This storm really has my internet messed up!

Now the Dixicrats are congealing and festering in their hate within in the tea party side of the Republican Party, and those of you tea party members who formed your movement based solely on limited government will rue the day you allowed these people to infect your cause.
No doubt

Mountain Home, AR

#25978 Jul 23, 2013
GOPnoMORE wrote:
In the last ten elections (presidential) Arkansas has voted only three times for a Democrat, and two of those native son Bill Clinton was running. If you look at the history of Arkansas voting they have followed the racially biased Dixicrats as they moved from Democratic to Republican.
http://www.270towin.com/states/Ark

But that is not point and I am not a Democrat, my point is, is the fact that Arkansas is a right to work state, or as I prefer to say,“A right to give up your work rights state.”
. It is a red state
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#25979 Jul 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Democrats that said amnesty would be the end of illegal immigration in 1986 so it is relevent that they are now going back on what they said at the expense of the hard working middle class. The millionaires and billionaires don't pay near as low of a rate as the poor I am talking about. The poor I am talking about pay nothing yet still get a tax refund. As for lavish lifestyles, lets take Michelle Obama's trip to Paris where she flew 41 armored limo's along with over 140 secret service members and she booked an entire 5 star hotel for a week and shut down one of the most expensive boutiques in the city so she could shop. That's just one of a million others that I could list. I'm an Independent. Benghazi was case closed and we found out that Obama slept through it, literally. If the Treyvon Martin case had been handled at the local level, as it should have, then Obama wouldn't have even known about it so there could have been no ridicule. Your right, the country IS changing.....for the worse.
Let me start by stating once again this is not 1986 so get out of that time period. This is 2013 and fact is Republicans input a piece of legislation that has no successful way for legal immigration to work and effectively killed the immigration bill. The poor you are talking about are the working poor who still contribute through their taxes and receive a refund of almost 100% of what they did pay in; however, nothing is 100% and they still wind up contributing no matter how you cut it. You still have no response to the millions of billionaires and millionaires who abuse the tax system to pay a lower marginal tax rate than most of these working poor and effectively wind up taking BILLIONS out of the economy that they would otherwise have to pay in. One Billionaire can work the system to receive more back than 1 million working poor. So what is the solution to that you may ask? Cut the tax loopholes that most of these "rich" parasites like to use. You say Mrs. Obama took 41 armored vehicles and over 100 secret service and booked an entire 5 star hotel and shut down an expensive boutique? When did this happen? LOL. Fact is that the numbers you have and information you were provided were badly skewed just like your thoughts and sources that you derive these inconceivable comments from. My advice would be to stop listening to your friends and actually learn something about what is going on. "Laura Bush took vacations without her husband each year of George W. Bushs presidency, traveling with her Secret Service detail on a government plane to meet friends for camping in national parks. But that never generated as much furor, in part because vacationing in the United States is not as politically delicate for American leaders and their families as doing so in foreign countries." List the million others so that I can tell you how badly wrong you are. Please do. Bush spent more than 1/3 of his time away from the white house on vacation. So who was not doing their job and taking vacations? Benghazi should have never been derived as a scandal because after the fact it not only made your party look childish but also anyone who believed it, mainly you and the base. The case was a national statement as far as the Treyvon Martin case goes, and everyone knew about it before it even left the local level so your thought process there is just as backwards as the rest of your thinking. You may view it as a change for the worse, but who can blame you. Your business is failing, profits are lost, no one wants to work for you, and everyone around you seems to be unemployed or headed that way. Dignity and a little self motivation would go a long way with you and your friends; however, you guys would have nothing to complain about if you had any.
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#25980 Jul 23, 2013
Copyright Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Twenty eight million more jobs?
Fact is fact. Look it up.
here is an idea

Ashburn, VA

#25981 Jul 24, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Let me start by stating once again this is not 1986 so get out of that time period. This is 2013 and fact is Republicans input a piece of legislation that has no successful way for legal immigration to work and effectively killed the immigration bill. The poor you are talking about are the working poor who still contribute through their taxes and receive a refund of almost 100% of what they did pay in; however, nothing is 100% and they still wind up contributing no matter how you cut it. You still have no response to the millions of billionaires and millionaires who abuse the tax system to pay a lower marginal tax rate than most of these working poor and effectively wind up taking BILLIONS out of the economy that they would otherwise have to pay in. One Billionaire can work the system to receive more back than 1 million working poor. So what is the solution to that you may ask? Cut the tax loopholes that most of these "rich" parasites like to use. You say Mrs. Obama took 41 armored vehicles and over 100 secret service and booked an entire 5 star hotel and shut down an expensive boutique? When did this happen? LOL. Fact is that the numbers you have and information you were provided were badly skewed just like your thoughts and sources that you derive these inconceivable comments from. My advice would be to stop listening to your friends and actually learn something about what is going on. "Laura Bush took vacations without her husband each year of George W. Bushs presidency, traveling with her Secret Service detail on a government plane to meet friends for camping in national parks. But that never generated as much furor, in part because vacationing in the United States is not as politically delicate for American leaders and their families as doing so in foreign countries." List the million others so that I can tell you how badly wrong you are. Please do. Bush spent more than 1/3 of his time away from the white house on vacation. So who was not doing their job and taking vacations? Benghazi should have never been derived as a scandal because after the fact it not only made your party look childish but also anyone who believed it, mainly you and the base. The case was a national statement as far as the Treyvon Martin case goes, and everyone knew about it before it even left the local level so your thought process there is just as backwards as the rest of your thinking. You may view it as a change for the worse, but who can blame you. Your business is failing, profits are lost, no one wants to work for you, and everyone around you seems to be unemployed or headed that way. Dignity and a little self motivation would go a long way with you and your friends; however, you guys would have nothing to complain about if you had any.
one thing is for sure...you really don't know nothing
Copyright Police

Jonesboro, AR

#25982 Jul 24, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is fact. Look it up.
That is one we can't find, you're gonna print it, be nice to back it up. If not, five billion Mexicans crossed the border last night to prepare for August Easter Egg Hunt, look it up.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#25983 Jul 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What does skin color have to do with it? Oh, that's right, your a liberal. One of the strongest liberal platforms is to keep America in the dark ages by keeping up the perception that there is still rampant racism in this country. It is the single greatest hurdle that blacks have to overcome in order to see the truth that MAYBE only 10% of the people in this country have some level of racism in them while the other 90% let actions speak louder than anything else. Problem is that liberals convince blacks in this country to do whatever it takes to stay on the government dole and when whites view those actions as despicable, liberals are the first to point the finger and scream "YOUR RACIST!". So the perception is that there are 10% of whites that are not racist and 90% that are. Since those blacks have put all their efforts into staying on the dole, and not improving themselves, they don't have the education or the will to see that giving everyone an equal chance would, in essence, end liberalism as we know it. Liberals like you are comfortable knowing the truth but willingly keeping up the lie so the agenda to kill the freest country this world has ever known stays alive and well.
Damn it's been a long time since I've been here. But I have to say...THIS....is a really good post!!!
Seriously

Mountain Home, AR

#25984 Jul 24, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn it's been a long time since I've been here. But I have to say...THIS....is a really good post!!!
I bet your printer is going full speed , printing off that post so you can share it at the KKK summer picnic.

Location hidden

#25985 Jul 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly only listen to the headlines. If the unemployment is getting better then why do we have the lowest participation rate in our history? How could so many people not even try looking for a job if things are so wonderful? You OBVIOUSLY haven't studied why and how America was founded. Not a clue. You have no idea how much compassion I have or don't have. You're simply mad because I call out your president on his America-killing agenda so it comes out as incoherent rage against me. Until you get more educated on what you speak of, I'm not going to waste my time with you.
You clearly only listen to Right wing propaganda. I have showed you the net gain in jobs, Not gross gain, NET GAIN under this President.

But yet you keep bringing this, labor participation rate, is the cause not knowing you are shooting yourself in the foot with that excuse.

I know that is over your head, so I will explain briefly.

As I have told you before, the labor participation rate has been dropping since the Clinton years.

If the participation rate, is causing the UE rate to be artificially low today,(as you protest) the unemployment rate President Obama inherited would have been higher than reported when he took office.

Location hidden

#25986 Jul 24, 2013
Reality Check wrote:

<quoted text>

Problem is that liberals convince blacks in this country to do whatever it takes to stay on the government dole

Source: US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute
Date Verified: 10.15.2012

Welfare Demographics

Total number of Americans on welfare 4,300,000

Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %

1,711,400 black people on welfare out of 319.9 million people in the US.

Other words 0.00534979681 percent of the us population consist of blacks on welfare.

Here is a thought that should make that little bigot brain of yours feel better. There are enough blacks paying taxes to cover the cost of what the other blacks are getting in welfare.

We have never met that I know of, should we I will know it is you because of the, I am a racial Bigot stamped across your forehead.

Location hidden

#25987 Jul 24, 2013
Copyright Police wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one we can't find, you're gonna print it, be nice to back it up. If not, five billion Mexicans crossed the border last night to prepare for August Easter Egg Hunt, look it up.
Are you to lazy to look it up yourself?

IM sorry, you did not understand what was written' so you can't?

I will give you a hint.

If you read that again I believe you will see the poster was referring to ALL former, and the current Democrat President, a running total,

you know the numbers from all Democrat Presidents and added them together.

It would appear to me the egg is on your face.
Copyright Police

Jonesboro, AR

#25989 Jul 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you to lazy to look it up yourself?
IM sorry, you did not understand what was written' so you can't?
I will give you a hint.
If you read that again I believe you will see the poster was referring to ALL former, and the current Democrat President, a running total,
you know the numbers from all Democrat Presidents and added them together.
It would appear to me the egg is on your face.
All the Democratic presidents created 28 million jobs? They have created twice that many welfare recipients. If I were a Democrat, I would have egg on my face, but with your McD's employment, you should know eggs.

Location hidden

#25990 Jul 24, 2013
Copyright Police wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously a typo, you related to Barney?
"typo" my ass.

You can't even comprehend a simple statement like this one ;

" Just like you cannot change the fact that under democratic presidents we have seen the largest job growth EVER, with over 28 MILLION more jobs created, total, under democratic control"
Copyright Police

Jonesboro, AR

#25991 Jul 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is that liberals convince blacks in this country to do whatever it takes to stay on the government dole
Source: US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute
Date Verified: 10.15.2012
Welfare Demographics
Total number of Americans on welfare 4,300,000
Percent of recipients who are white 38.8 %
Percent of recipients who are black 39.8 %
Percent of recipients who are Hispanic 15.7 %
1,711,400 black people on welfare out of 319.9 million people in the US.
Other words 0.00534979681 percent of the us population consist of blacks on welfare.
Here is a thought that should make that little bigot brain of yours feel better. There are enough blacks paying taxes to cover the cost of what the other blacks are getting in welfare.
We have never met that I know of, should we I will know it is you because of the, I am a racial Bigot stamped across your forehead.
Most people consider food stamps, aid to dependent children, free medical, free telephone, subsidized rent and whatever else you are getting off the government to be welfare. Naming your McRib sandwich didn't make it real ribs, renaming give away programs doesn't change it's nature.
Copyright Police

Jonesboro, AR

#25992 Jul 24, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"typo" my ass.
You can't even comprehend a simple statement like this one ;
" Just like you cannot change the fact that under democratic presidents we have seen the largest job growth EVER, with over 28 MILLION more jobs created, total, under democratic control"
I don't know how to typo your ass, you are always wanting to do something to your ass. Why don't you get up off your ass and do something for yourself?

Location hidden

#25993 Jul 24, 2013
Copyright Police wrote:
<quoted text>
All the Democratic presidents created 28 million jobs? They have created twice that many welfare recipients. If I were a Democrat, I would have egg on my face, but with your McD's employment, you should know eggs.
28 million times 2 would be about 56 million correct?

That's funny, there are only 46,700,000 total number of Americans on food stamps, and dropping. What happen to the other 9 million Welfare people.

Not much at math either are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe grider (Sep '09) 1 hr Oh hell 229
White 35th Anniversary Edition Camaro For Sale 2 hr Michael 4
Supreme Court 4 hr larry the cableman 46
chirs lowrey & savana heart 10 hr Man 22
Ericas the best 11 hr Erica The Hotty 116
anyone heard of some chick named Kathy Holder? 12 hr Guest 16
mandy dollins 23 hr MDD 18
More from around the web

Pocahontas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE