Yes

No

Other (explain below)

GOPnoMORE

Ava, MO

#25960 Jul 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I had faith in you that you were simply swept away in the drummed up emotions of being able to help vote the first black president into office....
My God what a rant!

Geez will you so called conservatives answer me one question, you do remember the Bush Administration being a total and complete colossal failure. You know the Administration that was fully supported by the same group of Republican co-conspirators that are still there and still screwing things up. You know the Republican buffoons who took us from a budget surplus to a trillion dollar deficit, the very same group of Republican loonies that after causing the worst recession since the Great Depression now solely focused to the point of obsession on taking women’s rights back to the fifties. The same Bush and Cheney and congressional morons who led us into two wars, one so mismanaged as to be a crime and the other…well no doubt…it was a deliberate war of profit for Cheney and Bush’s friends and in no doubt was a sin and a crime of mass murder and history will record it as such. Do you remember this same group of congressional imbeciles who held the pay of our soldiers and their family’s hostage, the same administration that was shamed to its core by the way our wounded soldiers were being treated in medical facilities after being maimed in an unjustified wars and a boondoggle of another one.

Now that the economy has rebounded, the stock market brought back from the 6000 point drop from the last time we let these Republican yo-yos in a position of power, and our 401K’s starting to come back. This is who you actually want people to vote for.

My GOD!!!! I may be old but I still have a memory!!!!

God forgive me for ever voting Republican!
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25961 Jul 23, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>You can believe what you want but ignorance is not much to believe in. Who is making things racial when they spout off ignorant statements such as "I thought that you SOOOOOOO wanted your vote to be a vote that helped America bring a final closure to what blacks in this nation could achieve".
Where do I even start? Frist off, how is the statment about what blacks in this nation achieving racist (This should be good)? Please explain how I don't know what's happening on either side of the aisle. Obama being every American's president is the most accurate thing you said, unfortunately. I don't knock anyone for taking government aid who actually need it. It's those that don't need it but rather raise generation upon generation on the hard work of those who could really use just a little more of their income in thier own pockets instead of in the pockets of those who work the system so they don't have to get a job. There are far more of them than you obviously care to admit. It was the Democrats that said amnesty would be the end of illegal immigration in 1986 so it is relevent that they are now going back on what they said at the expense of the hard working middle class. The millionaires and billionaires don't pay near as low of a rate as the poor I am talking about. The poor I am talking about pay nothing yet still get a tax refund. As for lavish lifestyles, lets take Michelle Obama's trip to Paris where she flew 41 armored limo's along with over 140 secret service members and she booked an entire 5 star hotel for a week and shut down one of the most expensive boutiques in the city so she could shop. That's just one of a million others that I could list. I'm an Independent. Benghazi was case closed and we found out that Obama slept through it, literally. If the Treyvon Martin case had been handled at the local level, as it should have, then Obama wouldn't have even known about it so there could have been no ridicule. Your right, the country IS changing.....for the worse.
Copyright Police

Jonesboro, AR

#25962 Jul 23, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Let me ask you this do Republicans ever see the positive in things? I believe 7.6% is better than 12% so what does that mean? The economy is getting better, people are hiring and going back to work. Maybe not in that Podunk town of yours, so it is harder to see the effects. Stock Market is at its highest ever, what does that mean to you? That Obama is doing an bad job? Healthcare spending and rates have leveled off and have fell over 50% in major metropolis' such as New York. What does that mean to you? That "Obamacare" is crippling the country and going to start another recession? What a joke. There are more millionaires today than there have EVER been. So does that mean that Obama is taking from the rich ,or creating more of the "rich"? America is no longer the most obese nation in the world. Does this mean that Obama has some crazy plan to in fact starve every last American? What do you think when you hear good news? That Obama is somehow not behind it and that it is all a part of some broader evil scheme? Seems like the only cherry picking that is going on is Republicans looking for every chance they can get to bash the President, when there are none, they have to make up lies. You have no true concept of what the word American really means because you have had no one around you who truly believes in what this country was founded on; so do not try and pass judgment onto others when you have no true compassion for the meaning behind what you are saying. You are just restating news that you believe is true because you are to helpless to look for the facts yourself. You know you say Obama is the worst president in the history of the United States, that is funny. When they write the history books and teach every single one of your grandchildren and great grandchildren just what happened during the events that took place and the timelines behind everything, history will show that it was in fact BUSH that ruined this country and Obama is the one that cleaned it up. By then though you will be long gone and so will your beliefs of the ignorance you spew. You cannot change the facts that have happened over the course of time. Just like you cannot change the fact that under democratic presidents we have seen the largest job growth EVER, with over 28MILLION more jobs created, total, under democratic control. Good luck with your fear mongering.
Twenty eight million more jobs?
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25963 Jul 23, 2013
GOPnoMORE wrote:
<quoted text>
My God what a rant!
Geez will you so called conservatives answer me one question, you do remember the Bush Administration being a total and complete colossal failure. You know the Administration that was fully supported by the same group of Republican co-conspirators that are still there and still screwing things up. You know the Republican buffoons who took us from a budget surplus to a trillion dollar deficit, the very same group of Republican loonies that after causing the worst recession since the Great Depression now solely focused to the point of obsession on taking women’s rights back to the fifties. The same Bush and Cheney and congressional morons who led us into two wars, one so mismanaged as to be a crime and the other…well no doubt…it was a deliberate war of profit for Cheney and Bush’s friends and in no doubt was a sin and a crime of mass murder and history will record it as such. Do you remember this same group of congressional imbeciles who held the pay of our soldiers and their family’s hostage, the same administration that was shamed to its core by the way our wounded soldiers were being treated in medical facilities after being maimed in an unjustified wars and a boondoggle of another one.
Now that the economy has rebounded, the stock market brought back from the 6000 point drop from the last time we let these Republican yo-yos in a position of power, and our 401K’s starting to come back. This is who you actually want people to vote for.
My GOD!!!! I may be old but I still have a memory!!!!
God forgive me for ever voting Republican!
It's amazing to me that liberals think if you run Obama down for the terrible job he's doing then you must support Bush 100%. I don't think Bush was a good president and have said so on many occasions but he's a heck of alot better than Obama. Funny how you run Bush down for taking us from a surplus (not debt free) to deficits of around $2.3 trillion in 8 years yet Obama runs up over $6 trillion more in just over 4 years and he's got America back on track. Then you have the nerve to blame 33% of the government for things not getting fixed. If three equally talented basketball players played a pickup game and it was two on one, who do you think would win? Same thing applies here. It's no different. You obviously only look at left wing sites and listen to left wing rhetoric to come up with your views. I find it unbelievable how liberals absolutely can't take responsibility for their failures. And we wonder why America is in such trouble.
Reality Check

Little Rock, AR

#25964 Jul 23, 2013
Dont Know Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>Let me ask you this do Republicans ever see the positive in things? I believe 7.6% is better than 12% so what does that mean? The economy is getting better, people are hiring and going back to work. Maybe not in that Podunk town of yours, so it is harder to see the effects. Stock Market is at its highest ever, what does that mean to you? That Obama is doing an bad job? Healthcare spending and rates have leveled off and have fell over 50% in major metropolis' such as New York. What does that mean to you? That "Obamacare" is crippling the country and going to start another recession? What a joke. There are more millionaires today than there have EVER been. So does that mean that Obama is taking from the rich ,or creating more of the "rich"? America is no longer the most obese nation in the world. Does this mean that Obama has some crazy plan to in fact starve every last American? What do you think when you hear good news? That Obama is somehow not behind it and that it is all a part of some broader evil scheme? Seems like the only cherry picking that is going on is Republicans looking for every chance they can get to bash the President, when there are none, they have to make up lies. You have no true concept of what the word American really means because you have had no one around you who truly believes in what this country was founded on; so do not try and pass judgment onto others when you have no true compassion for the meaning behind what you are saying. You are just restating news that you believe is true because you are to helpless to look for the facts yourself. You know you say Obama is the worst president in the history of the United States, that is funny. When they write the history books and teach every single one of your grandchildren and great grandchildren just what happened during the events that took place and the timelines behind everything, history will show that it was in fact BUSH that ruined this country and Obama is the one that cleaned it up. By then though you will be long gone and so will your beliefs of the ignorance you spew. You cannot change the facts that have happened over the course of time. Just like you cannot change the fact that under democratic presidents we have seen the largest job growth EVER, with over 28MILLION more jobs created, total, under democratic control. Good luck with your fear mongering.
You clearly only listen to the headlines. If the unemployment is getting better then why do we have the lowest participation rate in our history? How could so many people not even try looking for a job if things are so wonderful? You OBVIOUSLY haven't studied why and how America was founded. Not a clue. You have no idea how much compassion I have or don't have. You're simply mad because I call out your president on his America-killing agenda so it comes out as incoherent rage against me. Until you get more educated on what you speak of, I'm not going to waste my time with you.
Copyright Police

Jonesboro, AR

#25965 Jul 23, 2013
Lost Me wrote:
<quoted text>
popliteal vetenarian?
WTF is that?
Obviously a typo, you related to Barney?
GOPnoMORE

Sparta, MO

#25966 Jul 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing to me that liberals think if you run Obama down for the terrible job he's doing then you must support Bush 100%...
And you seemed to have forgotten about the Republican Buffoons that were in the leadership position during the Bush Administration and are still and still being sent back to continue their war on middle-class Americans, and the destruction of the American way of life.

Secondly, what successes did Bush have? I can’t think of one, he allowed the worst attack on America to happen and couldn’t even bring the mastermind of it to justice, that’s just one of the things President Obama had to clean up left by the lunacy of the Republicans during the first decade of this century. Again, did Bush have any successes?? No he didn't, and he didn't have a rabbit congress trying to sabotage everything he attempted as President Obama has.

It took three presidential terms and a Great War to get us out of the depression left to F.D.R. by the Republicans preceding him, do you expect President Obama to have a magic wand to get us out of this depression left to him by the preceding Republicans?

As I said, and fortunately for America, I and the middle-class have working memories!
Leader

Jonesboro, AR

#25967 Jul 23, 2013
GOPnoMORE wrote:
<quoted text>
And you seemed to have forgotten about the Republican Buffoons that were in the leadership position during the Bush Administration and are still and still being sent back to continue their war on middle-class Americans, and the destruction of the American way of life.
Secondly, what successes did Bush have? I can’t think of one, he allowed the worst attack on America to happen and couldn’t even bring the mastermind of it to justice, that’s just one of the things President Obama had to clean up left by the lunacy of the Republicans during the first decade of this century. Again, did Bush have any successes?? No he didn't, and he didn't have a rabbit congress trying to sabotage everything he attempted as President Obama has.
It took three presidential terms and a Great War to get us out of the depression left to F.D.R. by the Republicans preceding him, do you expect President Obama to have a magic wand to get us out of this depression left to him by the preceding Republicans?
As I said, and fortunately for America, I and the middle-class have working memories!
I really believe that it is the liberals that have declared war on the working class Americans.
Hero

Lake City, AR

#25968 Jul 23, 2013
everyone go to page 34 and read Hear This comments someone who i truly believe is not politically correct one who speaks what they experienced and not afraid to say it , damn you white people for not calling it like it is "i dont hate blacks i hate the white filters"
GOPnoMORE

Reeds Spring, MO

#25969 Jul 23, 2013
Leader wrote:
<quoted text>
I really believe that it is the liberals that have declared war on the working class Americans.
Oh please, you are kidding me? I cannot remember a single current or recent past Republican who wasn't a union basher, a minimum wage basher, a proponent of protecting companies who are eager to outsource jobs for cheap, no benefit foreign wages simply to increase their company margins.

Take a look around Arkansas, a right to work state, look at the working poor barely making minimum wage, living in sub-standard housing relying on food assistance programs, skilled workers such as electrician’s decades behind in wage scales in unionized states. What the Republicans want is the American middle-class to look like Arkansas.
Leader

Jonesboro, AR

#25970 Jul 23, 2013
GOPnoMORE wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please, you are kidding me? I cannot remember a single current or recent past Republican who wasn't a union basher, a minimum wage basher, a proponent of protecting companies who are eager to outsource jobs for cheap, no benefit foreign wages simply to increase their company margins.
Take a look around Arkansas, a right to work state, look at the working poor barely making minimum wage, living in sub-standard housing relying on food assistance programs, skilled workers such as electrician’s decades behind in wage scales in unionized states. What the Republicans want is the American middle-class to look like Arkansas.
And Arkansas has been democratic since reconstruction, your point is?
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#25971 Jul 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing to me that liberals think if you run Obama down for the terrible job he's doing then you must support Bush 100%. I don't think Bush was a good president and have said so on many occasions but he's a heck of alot better than Obama. Funny how you run Bush down for taking us from a surplus (not debt free) to deficits of around $2.3 trillion in 8 years yet Obama runs up over $6 trillion more in just over 4 years and he's got America back on track. Then you have the nerve to blame 33% of the government for things not getting fixed. If three equally talented basketball players played a pickup game and it was two on one, who do you think would win? Same thing applies here. It's no different. You obviously only look at left wing sites and listen to left wing rhetoric to come up with your views. I find it unbelievable how liberals absolutely can't take responsibility for their failures. And we wonder why America is in such trouble.
You tell me just what TERRIBLE job Obama is doing. What has he done that is SOO bad? How was Bush a lot better than Obama? Because he was an ignorant man and fit in with more than half of his base? Funny how you think that Bush only caused 2.3T in debt when in fact he cost the country closer to 10T do your homework. And Bush never kept a surplus, it was Clinton that had us running in the green and Bush just spent the money that was there. I do have the nerve to blame Republicans in congress for the reason things are not being fixed, because it is in CONGRESS where the laws are made. Also all revenue bills must reside in the HOUSE, read the constitution you may learn something. Way to compare the government to basketball there sparky, maybe you should be a history teacher or a coach LOL. Take some Econ 101 and you may learn something; however I see that could be hard sense you seem to think basketball and the US government seem to operate the same. No wonder your business is not doing so well. Do not use the word rhetoric like you know what it actually means, because if you did then you would quit spouting off lies and half truths to make your party look better. You cannot answer the questions I have stated in this post and others only because there are none. The month of June the US was running in the black, the best month of June in US history. There is a lesson for you. When you finally decide to wake up and quit living in your spider web of negativity lies, you will see that the rest of the country is doing better and it is YOU and those closest to you who only believe things are bad. Who can blame them though, right? I mean if a business owner comes onto a public forum and says openly that his business is doing bad then of course the rest of his supporters, most of which are probably family, are sure to follow. Walk that path of despair with your head held low. At least those of us who are seeing things in their true form and are doing better than most were taught to fight through this nonsense and have a little self respect and pride. Characteristics of which were obviously neglected in your household. Quit trying to put false information out there that makes no sense. You not only make yourself look the same way as you feel (ignorant), but also allow others to view you the same. Talk with some dignity, it just might carry over into your business, and you might be able to finally see that CHANGE everyone else is feeling.
No doubt

Mountain Home, AR

#25972 Jul 23, 2013
Leader wrote:
<quoted text>And Arkansas has been democratic since reconstruction, your point is?
DINO's, Dixiecrats
No doubt

Mountain Home, AR

#25973 Jul 23, 2013
Leader wrote:
<quoted text>And Arkansas has been democratic since reconstruction, your point is?
A Democrat has not carried an Ark. Press. Election since Clinton
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#25974 Jul 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly only listen to the headlines. If the unemployment is getting better then why do we have the lowest participation rate in our history? How could so many people not even try looking for a job if things are so wonderful? You OBVIOUSLY haven't studied why and how America was founded. Not a clue. You have no idea how much compassion I have or don't have. You're simply mad because I call out your president on his America-killing agenda so it comes out as incoherent rage against me. Until you get more educated on what you speak of, I'm not going to waste my time with you.
You obviously do not get the point do you? If the country was at around 12% when Obama took office and is now at around 7% then that means what? Unemployment rate is dropping. No matter what kind of way you want to twist it. Fact is economy is getting better. Well let me tell you why there is low participation at the moment; because we just came out of one the greatest recessions since the great depression. Let me tell you the answer to your other ridiculously stupid question. It is because most people are making more on unemployment benefits than they would be making working at a fulltime or part time job. Good thing is, that this sequester is about to put the squeeze on some of these people who are leeching the system. Oh yes sir I have and have went to college as well for economic and social studies, political science and others. So yeah, I kind of do know what I am talking about. I have read Thomas Paine and the Constitution, Bill of rights, which is more than I can say for yourself. It does not take a genius to live with someone their whole life to determine how much compassion someone has, that can be determined with a few simple questions and a good ear. I am not mad, I am simply stating that you are ignorant, and still have not answered my question about "what American killing agenda does Obama have?" No it is not incoherent as you may think it is obvious you know nothing of what you talk about, I just want some answers on how someone can believe so much ignorance. Believe me you are doing a good job at following your Republican buddies on the hill by not answering them either. Instead you spout off about how mad I supposedly am, when in fact you have no answer to the basic questions I am asking. Sir I have been educated on everything I have said. All I am asking is for an answer to what I have asked. Instead I am told by a backwoods hillbilly how mad I am. When you can finally thumb through your Republican text book and find me those answers to which I have asked, I would greatly appreciate a response. Until then, do not participate in telling people their emotional feelings because it only makes you sound like a bigot when you are incorrect in what you thought was truth.
Leader

Jonesboro, AR

#25975 Jul 23, 2013
No doubt wrote:
<quoted text>
DINO's, Dixiecrats
And yet they vote according to party lines.
GOPnoMORE

Ozark, MO

#25976 Jul 23, 2013
In the last ten elections (presidential) Arkansas has voted only three times for a Democrat, and two of those native son Bill Clinton was running. If you look at the history of Arkansas voting they have followed the racially biased Dixicrats as they moved from Democratic to Republican.
http://www.270towin.com/states/Arkansas

But that is not point and I am not a Democrat, my point is, is the fact that Arkansas is a right to work state, or as I prefer to say,“A right to give up your work rights state.”
GOPnoMORE

Ozark, MO

#25977 Jul 23, 2013
This storm really has my internet messed up!

Now the Dixicrats are congealing and festering in their hate within in the tea party side of the Republican Party, and those of you tea party members who formed your movement based solely on limited government will rue the day you allowed these people to infect your cause.
No doubt

Mountain Home, AR

#25978 Jul 23, 2013
GOPnoMORE wrote:
In the last ten elections (presidential) Arkansas has voted only three times for a Democrat, and two of those native son Bill Clinton was running. If you look at the history of Arkansas voting they have followed the racially biased Dixicrats as they moved from Democratic to Republican.
http://www.270towin.com/states/Ark

But that is not point and I am not a Democrat, my point is, is the fact that Arkansas is a right to work state, or as I prefer to say,“A right to give up your work rights state.”
. It is a red state
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

#25979 Jul 23, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Democrats that said amnesty would be the end of illegal immigration in 1986 so it is relevent that they are now going back on what they said at the expense of the hard working middle class. The millionaires and billionaires don't pay near as low of a rate as the poor I am talking about. The poor I am talking about pay nothing yet still get a tax refund. As for lavish lifestyles, lets take Michelle Obama's trip to Paris where she flew 41 armored limo's along with over 140 secret service members and she booked an entire 5 star hotel for a week and shut down one of the most expensive boutiques in the city so she could shop. That's just one of a million others that I could list. I'm an Independent. Benghazi was case closed and we found out that Obama slept through it, literally. If the Treyvon Martin case had been handled at the local level, as it should have, then Obama wouldn't have even known about it so there could have been no ridicule. Your right, the country IS changing.....for the worse.
Let me start by stating once again this is not 1986 so get out of that time period. This is 2013 and fact is Republicans input a piece of legislation that has no successful way for legal immigration to work and effectively killed the immigration bill. The poor you are talking about are the working poor who still contribute through their taxes and receive a refund of almost 100% of what they did pay in; however, nothing is 100% and they still wind up contributing no matter how you cut it. You still have no response to the millions of billionaires and millionaires who abuse the tax system to pay a lower marginal tax rate than most of these working poor and effectively wind up taking BILLIONS out of the economy that they would otherwise have to pay in. One Billionaire can work the system to receive more back than 1 million working poor. So what is the solution to that you may ask? Cut the tax loopholes that most of these "rich" parasites like to use. You say Mrs. Obama took 41 armored vehicles and over 100 secret service and booked an entire 5 star hotel and shut down an expensive boutique? When did this happen? LOL. Fact is that the numbers you have and information you were provided were badly skewed just like your thoughts and sources that you derive these inconceivable comments from. My advice would be to stop listening to your friends and actually learn something about what is going on. "Laura Bush took vacations without her husband each year of George W. Bush’s presidency, traveling with her Secret Service detail on a government plane to meet friends for camping in national parks. But that never generated as much furor, in part because vacationing in the United States is not as politically delicate for American leaders and their families as doing so in foreign countries." List the million others so that I can tell you how badly wrong you are. Please do. Bush spent more than 1/3 of his time away from the white house on vacation. So who was not doing their job and taking vacations? Benghazi should have never been derived as a scandal because after the fact it not only made your party look childish but also anyone who believed it, mainly you and the base. The case was a national statement as far as the Treyvon Martin case goes, and everyone knew about it before it even left the local level so your thought process there is just as backwards as the rest of your thinking. You may view it as a change for the worse, but who can blame you. Your business is failing, profits are lost, no one wants to work for you, and everyone around you seems to be unemployed or headed that way. Dignity and a little self motivation would go a long way with you and your friends; however, you guys would have nothing to complain about if you had any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pocahontas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willie Kimble 3 hr thats right 8
Sharing pics 9 hr Haha 2
Freak of Nature in Pocahontas 20 hr Calvary Chapel pe... 59
News JPD swears in new officers Aug 13 people are odd 3
Who is she Aug 13 Hopefully 1
Lazy peeps in pokey Aug 13 curious 14
1941 willys coupe Aug 13 curious 1

Pocahontas Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance