Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
If you liked Bush you would love Romney.
On the financial side your right. On everything else, I'm not so sure.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

History Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Let’s all imagine we are now in September 2008!
Lehman Brothers just filed for bankruptcy.
The Wall Street Journal front page headline screams,
“Crisis on Wall Street as Lehman totters”.
A few days later, the headline reads,
“Bailout Plan Rejected, Markets Plunge, Forcing New Scramble to Solve Crisis”.
These things also happened in September 2008

Hurricane Ike makes landfall on Texas as Category 2 and kills 27 in the United States, after killing four in Cuba, one in the Dominican Republic, and 75 in Haiti.

Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani of Pakistan survives an assassination attempt near Islamabad, while on his way to meet British Leader of the Opposition David Cameron.
President's Dimitris Christofias and Mehmet Ali Talat hold peace talks in Nicosia, aimed at reunifying Cyprus.

At least eight boulders dislodge from a cliff near Cairo, Egypt, killing at least 90 and burying an estimated 500 people.

A suicide truck bomb explosion destroys the Marriott Hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan, killing at least 60 and injuring 266.

Following negotiations, President Robert Mugabe and opposition leaders Morgan Tsvangirai and Arthur Mutambara sign a power-sharing deal, making Tsvangirai the new Prime Minister of Zimbabwe.

SpaceX Falcon 1 becomes the world's first privately developed space launch vehicle to successfully make orbit.

Now what's your point?
Ham Bone

Melbourne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
If you liked Bush you would love Romney.
I would take most anything over this lying POS we have now.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

History Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Let’s all imagine we are now in September 2008!
Lehman Brothers just filed for bankruptcy.
The Wall Street Journal front page headline screams,
“Crisis on Wall Street as Lehman totters”.
A few days later, the headline reads,
“Bailout Plan Rejected, Markets Plunge, Forcing New Scramble to Solve Crisis”.
Let's all imagine we are now in November 2012!

The worst president in American history somehow gets re-elected after spending the prior four years weakening the greatest most powerful nation in the world to the point where they actually get a credit downgrade for the first time in their history.

Obama had more deficit spending in his first four years as president than all other president's combined in our nation's history.

Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Judged:

TIFWIW but I heard today that the heads of the labor unions wrote a letter to the White House saying that the implementation of Obamacare will gut their current healthcare benefits packages. The labor unions are the largest most dedicated group of supporters for the Democratic party and Obama's key piece of legislation that he wants to define his presidency is Obamacare. UH-OH, sounds like there's trouble brewing in paradise.
History Check

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
TIFWIW but I heard today that the heads of the labor unions wrote a letter to the White House saying that the implementation of Obamacare will gut their current healthcare benefits packages. The labor unions are the largest most dedicated group of supporters for the Democratic party and Obama's key piece of legislation that he wants to define his presidency is Obamacare. UH-OH, sounds like there's trouble brewing in paradise.
If you think that has any worth at all, you have your head farther up your ass than I originally thought.
History Check

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
These things also happened in September 2008
Hurricane Ike makes landfall on Texas as Category 2 and kills 27 in the United States, after killing four in Cuba, one in the Dominican Republic, and 75 in Haiti.
Prime Minister Yousaf Raza Gillani of Pakistan survives an assassination attempt near Islamabad, while on his way to meet British Leader of the Opposition David Cameron.
President's Dimitris Christofias and Mehmet Ali Talat hold peace talks in Nicosia, aimed at reunifying Cyprus.
At least eight boulders dislodge from a cliff near Cairo, Egypt, killing at least 90 and burying an estimated 500 people.
A suicide truck bomb explosion destroys the Marriott Hotel in Islamabad, Pakistan, killing at least 60 and injuring 266.
Following negotiations, President Robert Mugabe and opposition leaders Morgan Tsvangirai and Arthur Mutambara sign a power-sharing deal, making Tsvangirai the new Prime Minister of Zimbabwe.
SpaceX Falcon 1 becomes the world's first privately developed space launch vehicle to successfully make orbit.
Now what's your point?
Being the subject was things financial, before you mention President Obama's name in your post it would be safe to presume that is also what you were talking about when you said

"BUT has turned a bad situation much worse"

I showed you some of the events in the financial arena taking place at the time of first election, to compare with what is going on today.

Did that clear it up for you?

That post and this one clearly shows your opinion contains 0% objectivity, is purely subjective, with no hint of plausibility.

Majority of this post is about events outside the US. I would suspect you knew exactly what I was talking about, and now making a feeble attempt to turn the discussion away from your obviously baseless opinion .
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

History Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think that has any worth at all, you have your head farther up your ass than I originally thought.
Only time will tell how much worth it has. Unions have been known to kill people who try to go against them. Why? Because going against them may mean taking money out of their pockets and unions will do ANYTHING to protect their money and power. Obama and the Democratic party putting a piece of legislation in place that causes union members to have to pay out of pocket for benefits they would lose under Obamacare may be enough to lose some support. Don't think the unions will ever do what's right and completely get off of their addiction to government handouts though. If you thought I was implying that then maybe it's you who has your head where the sun don't shine. Unions will ALWAYS protect the Democratic party and their American-killing agenda.
John

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's all imagine we are now in November 2012!
The worst president in American history somehow gets re-elected after spending the prior four years weakening the greatest most powerful nation in the world to the point where they actually get a credit downgrade for the first time in their history.
Obama had more deficit spending in his first four years as president than all other president's combined in our nation's history.
This country is greater and stronger then ever before for the top 2% and weaker for the working class and the poor, all by design.
Now lets all imagine we are in November 1999!
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

History Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Being the subject was things financial, before you mention President Obama's name in your post it would be safe to presume that is also what you were talking about when you said
"BUT has turned a bad situation much worse"
I showed you some of the events in the financial arena taking place at the time of first election, to compare with what is going on today.
Did that clear it up for you?
That post and this one clearly shows your opinion contains 0% objectivity, is purely subjective, with no hint of plausibility.
Majority of this post is about events outside the US. I would suspect you knew exactly what I was talking about, and now making a feeble attempt to turn the discussion away from your obviously baseless opinion .
The obvious is financial and no one can argue otherwise. The financial numbers show this clearly. Obama came blazing on the scene by crying that Bush spending more than we take in is "un-American". Obama's solution to every situation, financial or otherwise, is to spend money regardless of whether or not we have it to spend. Talk about hypocritical.
Then there are things like racial divisions that Obama and his administration cause by inserting themselves into situations they have no business in or saying as the leader of this nation. The beer summit, Treyvon Martin, envolvement in Jeremiah Wright's anti-American, anti-white church, Eric Holder's comments about "my people", Obama calling his grandmother a "Typical white person", Obama's comments in a 1995 interview where he said things like Obama admits his Redistribution of Wealth is to SAVE the African American community SO HE CAN ENSURE HIS OWN SALVATION!, or "I think that whether you are a white executive living out in the suburbs, who doesn’t want to pay taxes to inner-city children for them to go to school", Obama saying that anyone who disagrees with him is the "enemy", and "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving". I'm running out of room so I'll stop but the list goes on and on. There is simply no end to Obama's racism. Add that to the financial destruction Obama is causing in this nation and he is clearly the worst president this nation has ever seen. The fact that he is half black just gives him a crutch to lean on everytime something he does goes wrong, which is all the time.

“Sam I Am Ihas AIDS??”

Since: Jul 13

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Sam I am wrote:
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old white child who was shot at point blank range by two black teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.
My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.
I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.
There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.
Thank you...
BULL from a Knegroo Sam I Am!
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Sam I am wrote:
You won't recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old white child who was shot at point blank range by two black teens who were attempting to rob my mother, who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and defenseless.
My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my murder.
I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history, but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise, President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.
There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.
So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just like you did for Treyvon.
Thank you...
So true but it is only a story unless people decide to stop allowing our government and the blood sucking political and civil activist to shape our views. I don't mean an uprising the likes of Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson would tolerate where property is destroyed, tax dollars wasted, and people injured or killed so that the leaders like Sharpton and Jackson can fill their pockets. I'm talking about regular Americans standing up for TRUE equality where each man or woman is free to choose their path but also has to live with the consequences of their decisions free from racial rhetoric. Freedom for each individual to control the outcome of every area of their life. Areas like school studies, atheletics, religion, career choices, lifestyle choices, and financial choices. As long as we keep allowing our government to control us we will never be truly free. Government has it's place but the current American government is too far reaching and too out of control. There should be no place in our society for people like Al Sharpton or Jessie Jackson. All we need to do to make them go away is stop paying attention to them.
History Check

Calico Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The obvious is financial and no one can argue otherwise. The financial numbers show this clearly. Obama came blazing on the scene by crying that Bush spending more than we take in is "un-American". Obama's solution to every situation, financial or otherwise, is to spend money regardless of whether or not we have it to spend. Talk about hypocritical.
Then there are things like racial divisions that Obama and his administration cause by inserting themselves into situations they have no business in or saying as the leader of this nation. The beer summit, Treyvon Martin, envolvement in Jeremiah Wright's anti-American, anti-white church, Eric Holder's comments about "my people", Obama calling his grandmother a "Typical white person", Obama's comments in a 1995 interview where he said things like Obama admits his Redistribution of Wealth is to SAVE the African American community SO HE CAN ENSURE HIS OWN SALVATION!, or "I think that whether you are a white executive living out in the suburbs, who doesn’t want to pay taxes to inner-city children for them to go to school", Obama saying that anyone who disagrees with him is the "enemy", and "What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving". I'm running out of room so I'll stop but the list goes on and on. There is simply no end to Obama's racism. Add that to the financial destruction Obama is causing in this nation and he is clearly the worst president this nation has ever seen. The fact that he is half black just gives him a crutch to lean on everytime something he does goes wrong, which is all the time.
Once again, a indication based totally on subjective opinion, lacking any objectivity what so ever.

Other than the Beer Summit and him mentioning Treyvon Martin you can not prove a word of what you wrote or what you are trying to indicate.

I am sure you will disagree with that assessment, so lets just cut to the chase, present the information that will back up your exaggerations.

History Check

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Sam I am wrote:
Thank you...
Damn, this woman has a problem keeping her young sons alive.

Sherry West talks Friday March 22, 2013, about being shot in the leg Thursday, Mar. 21, 2013 as she pushed her baby in his stroller in Brunswick, Ga., by a young teen who then shot and killed her 13-month-old son Antonio.

West has been down this trail of grief before.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cops-hu...

Shaun Glassey who was killed with a steak knife in March 2008 during an attack involving several other teens on a street corner in Gloucester County, N.J., according to news reports.

Glassey “and some other boys were going to ambush a kid,” Bernie Weisenfeld, a spokesman for the Gloucester County prosecutor’s office, told the Associated Press.

But the target was able to wrestle the weapon out of Glassey’s hand and he “ended up on the wrong end of the knife,” Weisenfeld said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/cops-hu...
Can I get an Amen

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

rat extermination wrote:
Origin of Left & Right...
I have often wondered why it is that Conservatives are called the "right" and Liberals are called the "left."
By chance I stumbled upon this verse in the Bible:
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right,
but the heart of the fool to the left."
Ecclesiastes 10:2 (NIV)
Thus sayeth the Lord. Amen.
Can't get any simpler than that.
Subject: Spelling Lesson
The last four letters in American..........I Can
The last four letters in Republican........I Can
The last four letters in Democrats.........Rats
End of lesson.
Test to follow in November, 2012
Remember, November is to be set aside as rodent extermination month.
Even when the fool walks along the road, his sense is lacking and he demonstrates to everyone that he is a fool.

Ecclesiastes 10:3 (
Very old

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Delete this thread
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

John wrote:
<quoted text>
This country is greater and stronger then ever before for the top 2% and weaker for the working class and the poor, all by design.
Now lets all imagine we are in November 1999!
The 2% will always prosper because they know where to invest their money in every type of economy to make a killing. Good for them. If the working class (of which I am a part of) and the poor wish to raise themselves up to the 2%, then all they have to do is decide that they want 2% status then go get it. A person's success or failure rests squarely on the shoulder's of that individual. If that person doesn't reach whatever goal they set for themselves, then it is nobody elses fault. Not to say that there are not extreme circumstances that may be beyond the control of one individual but they are rare. It irks me for people to blame someone or something else for the way their life turned out. Not sure what November 1999 has to do with anything besides the fact that it rhymed.
Stole

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

I agree with Demo
name here

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2% will always prosper because they know where to invest their money in every type of economy to make a killing. Good for them. If the working class (of which I am a part of) and the poor wish to raise themselves up to the 2%, then all they have to do is decide that they want 2% status then go get it. A person's success or failure rests squarely on the shoulder's of that individual. If that person doesn't reach whatever goal they set for themselves, then it is nobody elses fault. Not to say that there are not extreme circumstances that may be beyond the control of one individual but they are rare. It irks me for people to blame someone or something else for the way their life turned out. Not sure what November 1999 has to do with anything besides the fact that it rhymed.
What did 1999 rhyme with baby cakes?
keeping it real

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

History Check wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone would know about their head being stuck in a hole, Barney, you would be the man!
You, Barney, are sad and pathetic. You are the epitome of everything you accuse others of...a master of distortion, lies, and jargon, but you are too blinded to even realize how ridiculous you are!
Please don't misunderstand me...I don't feel sorry for you.
I simply can't stand reading your posts and the ridiculous lies you tell.
Remember, Barney, even without your puppet-like political 'cut and pastes', and your Democratic spins and lies, we are living this life, too! And all your brainwashed rhetoric crap simply doesn't match the way life really is, Barney!
I know it, the others know it, and in all reality, you know it!
You are a political joke...the poster boy for a Democratic party that pulls up your words and says,
'This is the guy we were telling you about! Old Barney...right there in Arkansas! We don't find many like him! Too bad he's gotta go down with the ship, just like the rest of them! But one thing is for sure...their ship is going down!'
And as you go under for the last time, with your last breath, you will still be echoing the lies you've been told and read, and have chosen to believe, even though you are sinking...'life is good...things are better today than they were 8 years ago...there are more jobs being created than ever before...Obamacare rocks...and George W. Bush is to blame for everything bad...'
Until Barrak, himself, can't stand the sound of your voice anymore and pushes you down for the last time!!
You poor old brainwashed sap...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Pocahontas Forum right now

Search the Pocahontas Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
heather butler 1 hr Just Me 3
Missing Pocahontas woman found safe in Mississippi 1 hr Citizen 82
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr Read the Headlines 9,796
Hospital tax voted down 7 hr guest 8
Your ambulance service sues city 12 hr guest 3
T & J Contracting 14 hr I know 13
T and J contracting 15 hr would be surprised 7
Public Elected Officials Information 19 hr guest 52
•••
•••
•••
•••

Pocahontas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000